WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / Disclosure! / Confessions .. things I am struggling with
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity Disclosure! Confessions .. things I am struggling with

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ascend2luv

My biggest problem – I am still struggling with my ego, i sometimes find myself judging others by my understanding saying “if I were them I would ….” As time goes on I am starting to realize this as it happens and slowly but surely I am starting to lose the snap judgment and putting others in boxes. Its pretty difficult to overcome a lifetime of conditioning. After all we have all be taught to categorize things and others by putting labels on them and putting them in the relevant boxes. Enlightenment and acceptance of others differences as part of what makes them unique is coming slowly but surely.

An even bigger battle for me is that I have to stop judging myself and measuring my actions and pulling myself apart. I think I can safely say that we are our own worst enemies at times. Its really difficult to love and accept yourself without comparing yourself to others. To stop looking at past events and saying “if only I had done things differently ….” Blaming self and past events (like a difficult childhood and things that others did to me). I am making great progress on this but occassionally I find myself slipping into a negative mindset.

Love and acceptance of self is so important – yet our society has always told us its vanity and selfish – yet unless we learn to accept and love self how can we hope to love and accept others.

One of the things I got out of was the martyr syndrome which many mothers tend to employ. I realized that in order to love and care for my children I had to love and care for myself. If I am happy vibrant and loving life so will they. A love which consists of “look what I have given up for you” is not love and it is not unconditional love – its the opposite and negative and implies that a debt owed to the sacrificer by the beneficiary. This is something that I know happens with parents towards their children -“look at what i have given you, i never had the chances and opportunities you have that I have worked hard to provide”. I know parents who blame their children for their unhappiness and inability to be happy. I have to say I once did this too but luckily I am free of that mindset.

This way of being was not without its problems as others (including my brothers) tended to judge me by saying I wasn’t acting as a mother “should” – it was a challenge but I remained true to myself – now I had to learn to ignore what other people think about me thats their business (I had to ignore and overcome the hurt their words caused) I just carry on being happy loving and on a vibrational level which benefits myself, my family and those around me.

opalescent

Oh gosh, Caz, I so hear what you’re saying. I feel like I fail a million times a day as a mother, wife, and whatnot… It’s tough work, ain’t it? I’ve been having a lot of struggle myself these past few days 😥

So I asked “the gang” about it, and I share here in the hope that this will bring you some peace, and whoever else might be reading (hello!). Offered with love 🙂

Me: So sad… please respond to my heart. Mostly I feel like no one cares.

Answer: Inner drama was finally allowed to exit stage left. However, you did let some of the fallout affect those around you. Does that mean you are bad? No. Did you damage anyone? No. Did you damage your relationship with your son? No.

Now, you realize what is healing. You can heal deeply now if you allow it. Know there is a sticky bit of self-loathing still attached to your self-healing. To take away its presence you need only reiterate what you told your son — you love it. That is all.

Me: I feel I’m tolerated but not loved… a belief?

Answer: A limiting ego trick. It is true when you were a child that you were misunderstood and your truth ignored, but that was what you chose to experience so you would be a respected speaker when your healing was complete. By experiencing that, you have insight into part of the human psyche–that part of the consciousness of the human organism that believes it is cut off from divine love and is instead under the power of those who don’t care for its welfare. This part of the human experience stems from the fact that your planet’s chief caretakers have raped and pillaged and subverted the creative potential of the people. What happens when that part of the collective psyche confronts its own divinity when we show up? If it lay buried, it could be messy. However, you long-long ago volunteered, you who understand some of the deeper secrets of love, to act as a conduit through which such long-buried aspects of the collective could rise. That is what was begun today. More will rise, but others will shepherd the process. Your part of that is in triggering the transformation.

echo

@Ascend2luv wrote:

An even bigger battle for me is that I have to stop judging myself and measuring my actions and pulling myself apart. I think I can safely say that we are our own worst enemies at times. Its really difficult to love and accept yourself without comparing yourself to others. To stop looking at past events and saying “if only I had done things differently ….” Blaming self and past events (like a difficult childhood and things that others did to me). I am making great progress on this but occassionally I find myself slipping into a negative mindset.

I’ve been struggling with this myself for a long time, ever since I was little. As people we tend to look at our selves in at least three perspectives.. How do I look through the eyes of a stranger? How do the people I care about see me? How do I see myself? (but trust me, there are an infinite amount of perspectives) For people who care enough, they will constantly reflect on these perspectives so that they may attempt to shape their person and in doing so the outlook of their day to day life. Think of yourself as a wax candle. You can shape the wax anyway you see fit, it can even have an appealing smell. Once you burn the wick the candle will start to loose its shape. But the whole purpose of the candle is to provide you with light. Another words sometimes you’ll need to burn the wick to see through the dark. Sometimes reflecting or reshaping is the appropriate thing to do…

As for a negative mindset, remember, there are always two sides of the coin… it’s only a mindset, your point of view. You can run the full circle a million times over but you’ll only end up where you started. It’s true, we can be our own worst enemies, because sometimes we may mold ourselves in a way that may not be acceptable. In the end you’ll be pulling yourself apart again, trying to shape yourself in a way that suits your new perspective. But that’s alright, that’s part of human nature. It’s at this point that you need to reshape your candle that will light your way through you’re troubled times. All you have to do is search yourself and find the right perspective.

I hope my metaphor was helpful and easy to understand.

~echo

Zingdad

Something I have found quite useful when I am struggling with stuff is to ask myself:
    “If I was the wisest most loving person in the world, what would I advise Zingdad to do?”
    And then I find somewhere within myself is always a gentler way forward. A way that does not need me to judge myself. A way that does not need self-recrimination. And this gentle, kind and loving way is not only the better thing for me… but it also brings me to gaining insight or help for those around me. Its really so that love is the best answer to every question.

We need to be in love with ourselves in every moment that we live. And being in love is not something that “happens to you”. It is a choice that you take and a thing that you do. You start by deciding it will be so:
    “I intend to learn to love myself magnificently”
    And then we behave in a manner that is congruent with that intention. It is inappropriate to think unkind thoughts about the beloved. When such a thought arrives:
    “Oh, I’m so god-damn stupid! How could I have said such a cringe-worthy thing!”
    Then we stop and say:
    “Ah, see I give myself and opportunity to practice loving. I am wise and beautiful. I take note of that which I said and will in future say things that are wise and beautiful. I love myself and forgive myself”… or something similar. If we are harsh on ourselves then we must apologise to self for that harshness and determine that we will be more loving in future. And make a loving statement about ourselves to “over-write” the painful one.
    And we must cease to make our bodies our battle grounds. We must cease to be hyper-critical of these wonderful instruments of love. If you bathroom scale is an instrument of critical judgement then throw it out. If you simply love and trust your body it will find its most healthy balance. I know the body thing is a very difficult challenge for a great many (if not all) of us. If you are one such then maybe consider the goal of loving your body magnificently to be a challenge like climbing Everest. Yes it is a monumental goal. But attaining that goal will make you feel like you are on top of the world. And others have done it. It can be done. You can do it too! And as with loving self… it begins with intent. It continues with re-languaging. It find its expression in you learning to absolutely trust and respect your body. And, in time, you will learn that your body has always just loved and served you perfectly. Even when you thought you were battling with it.

Ahh. I see I have rambled a little as I sometimes do. Caz: the above is not directed at you. It is simply what came from my mind on the subject of “struggling with self love”. These are just some thoughts. I share them in love.

Bigfeet E

Hi dear strugglers,

I’d like to adress this a bit (if realizing is still nessesary):

The battle for power

When people compete with each other for energy, you create a battle for power.
    By observing the interactions between ourselve and others,we will come aware of this competition and we will begin to understand the nature of
    the conflict.Then we also realise that in that manner the conquered energy doesn’t last that long, and that the true energy we ought to seek, comes
    from the universal source ; we don’t need to collect it from others.
    If we becoming more aware of our urge to overrule, undermine, giving critisism and trying to please others, we’re beginning to let loose of that habbit.
    Otherwise we will loose the attention of our SELF/SPIRIT who collects her energy out of the universel.So one must not come in to a dependepal position
    towards other peoples energy,aswell as for the seemingly positive as the negative. To be centered for all time is the message. This way you are always
    standing in strength, ready to give & recieve unconditionally. Let loose the need for control, not trying to act as the bully, the questioner, the ‘poor me’-
    role and the neglecter. Otherwise we fall back in the ego-centered or superego-centered roll of energy-thief.
    ATTENTION is therefor very important. When Spirit-centered you have automaticly the perfect shield against any unapropiate tendency of breach.

The easiest way to find the way to Spirit is to calm the mind into thoughtlessness contchesness (mm, this last word doesn’t look right 😕 >>awareness )
    Stop the carroussel of yr thoughts, stillness, take deep slow & non-forced breaths, release the tensions in your body & send them out.
    Now the energy can move more un-interrupted in its cycle. Steer it with your attention & feel what is right.

I could go on in a more detailed process of energyflow, but that is for …maybe a topic i will make later.
    I think in general everybody knows there own process allready , so…

Hope this was of some help to any struggler.

Bigfeet E 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.