WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Science & Astronomy / What's New? / Discovered: Cosmic Rays from a Mysterious, Nearby Object
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Science & Astronomy What’s New? Discovered: Cosmic Rays from a Mysterious, Nearby Object

• This topic has 8 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jamwolfsky

Maryann, I love Michael Tsarion’s sharp spirit 😀 .
    Echo, beautiful video, shadow turning into a demon because not Loved and recognized…..
    Here is another video on what we might identify as shadows or ‘dark side’ in our unconscious mind.
    I wonder how Neiru is going to react to this thread 😉 😆 .
    [youtube:3tnhuh6b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkp5ENs8e5g[/youtube:3tnhuh6b]

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

I wonder how Neiru is going to react to this thread 😉 😆 .

… “respond”?

GTTOWNSEND

Great videos everyone – Thanks to you all! 😀

Seeker

This tread has strayed away from its subject, so hopefully you don’t mind me posting a tangential link about a Luciferian related person openly disclosing stuff, which I came across when looking at link that Zingdad had provided. I found it to be quite interesting and thought that some of you might as well.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

Zingdad, I have been following your posts for over a year since BoT and routinely check-in to see if you’ve added anything. I sure have appreciated your viewpoints and the sessions you’ve shared from Adamu. Hope you continue!

Sorry for going off-track.

opalescent

Seeker, yes you might say this has strayed a bit, but as I look through the posts I do notice that each addition (birthdays aside 😉 ) drills a little deeper in a specific trajectory into what the effects of a novel energetic impulse might be on the individual. A new frequency pattern might well knock some stuff loose on the levels of being which are finer than the physical, yet affect the physical as well. Something these days seems charged (and I’m not talking about holiday shopping 😆 ). So thanks for pointing out that we’ve meandered, and let’s get back on course 😀 (btw, that link was posted by tiaka9 here, but a second link to it is great, as it’s very interesting indeed!)

Does anyone know of any research as to the human response to specific fingerprints of cosmic ray bursts? It’d be an interesting thing to correlate. IF it is that which I am sensing, myself, it might explain my recent inability to sleep and the exponential rise in the amount of clearing out and rearranging I’m doing now. I have a pile of stuff I’m donating to a thrift shop tomorrow, and I have been looking at many many things that used to be important, now I feel like I’m in a completely different reality, like it’s suddenly alien, meaningless, unnecessary. And oh lordy the dreams I’ve been having!

I found this about cosmic rays in general (link):

Cosmic rays (CR) are not really rays at all, but particles. They are ionised atoms ranging from a single proton up to an iron nucleus and beyond, but being typically protons and alpha particles. They originate from space, being produced by a number of different sources, such as the Sun, other stars, and more exotic objects, such as supernova and their remnants, neutron stars and black holes, as well as active galactic nuclei and radio galaxies. Cosmic ray particles are travelling very close to the speed of light, and the most energetic particle ever observed had about 20 Joules of kinetic energy (equivalent to the energy of a fast shot ball). The number density of CR integrated over energy (> 100 MeV/nucleus) is about 10**-10 cm**-3 in the vicinity of the Earth. The total energy density of CR particles is about 1 eVcm**-3…

The Earth’s atmosphere protects us from being exposed to these particles. As a cosmic ray enters the atmosphere, it will collide with a particle in there (usually a nitrogen or oxygen molecule), or interact with the molecules, exciting them and thus causing an outer space influence upon the Earth’s environment. Cosmic rays are creating the same, harmfull effects in near space around the Earth as are the radiation belts and, in addition, affect radio communication in polar regions (see also space weather).

I think this is interesting relevant to the effect of ionisation, global warming, and channeling.

Of the three types of cosmic rays, (galactic, solar, and anomalous) the article seems to suggest these to be anomalous:

The anomalous cosmic rays (ACR) are most likely produced by neutral atoms in the interstellar space, which
    * leak into the heliosphere,
    * …get ionized by solar UV radiation or charge exchange with the solar wind ,
    * …are picked up by the solar wind and convected back to the outer heliosphere,
    * …are accelerated, e.g., by the solar wind termination shock, and
    * …diffuse and drift into the inner heliosphere as cosmic rays
    The anomalous cosmic rays differ from others by their composition (Mewldt, 1994). While in GCRs and SEPs there are much more protons than helium, and equal amounts of oxygen and carbon, in ACRs there are more helium than protons, and much more oxygen than carbon. This can be explained with the production scheme outlined above, which selects only those elements that are predominantly neutral in the interstellar medium: it is known that the first ionization potential of such atoms as oxygen and helium is high. It is thus possible to obtain information about the relative abundances of neutral atoms in the local interstellar medium by studying ACRs. Other difference is that ACR are singly charged, while GCRs have been stripped of their electrons during their millions year passage through the galaxy. Also, the energy of ACRs does not reach the highest values found in GCRs.

This bit makes me wonder about things like, if we are (as Alex Collier talked about in UFO’s thread) at about 18% oxygen with a thinning atmosphere, is the mechanism of the universe so specific that we would experience an influx of oxygen from a source other than the polluted air we breathe? Could that be possible… I have no idea, but it’s an interesting thought, and I’d love to know the science of this, anyone know anything about this? And the acceleration at the solar termination shock brings to mind the idea of stars as lenses focusing specific “bends” of light as information (this comes up in my writing from time to time, but I haven’t got the full picture of how that works… this is an interesting idea to me for that reason).

opalescent

Here’s a followup from the original posted article, from physicsworld.com:

Dec 9, 2008
    Cosmic-ray mystery deepens

Cosmologists mapping out the origins of high-energy cosmic rays reaching Earth have discovered two unexpected “hotspots”. Their observations are in stark contrast to current theories — which predict that our own galaxy’s magnetic fields should “scramble” incoming cosmic rays , making it look like they come from all directions.

Although the results are puzzling, an explanation for the hotspots could provide insight into the still unexplained origins of some cosmic rays and how they propagate through space.

Cosmic rays are energetic particles consisting mainly of protons, some helium nuclei, and other heavier nuclei. Although first discovered about 100 years ago, it has proven very difficult to pin down where they are coming from. In 2007, researchers at the Pierre Auger Observatory in Argentina found that rare ultra-high energy cosmic rays with energies greater than about 1019 eV were created in the vicinity of black holes at the centre of nearby galaxies.

However, some physicists believed that the origins of the much more common lower-energy TeV (1012eV) cosmic rays would remain a mystery. This is because the paths of charged particles with energies less than about 1018 eV are bent by galactic magnetic fields, as they travel through space, causing them to follow a meandering path that obscures their origin.
    Two unexpected hotspots

Now, Milagro — the first observatory capable of continuously monitoring the Northern sky for TeV cosmic rays — has put this in doubt by revealing two cosmic-ray hotspots (Phys. Rev. Lett. 101 221101).

Located in the mountains near Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, Milagro does not detect comsic rays directly, but rather looks for “air showers” of millions of secondary particles that are created when a cosmic ray collides with a nucleus in the atmosphere. Shower particles are detect in a large pool of water filled with photomultipliers — which detect flashes of light (Cherenkov radiation) that occur when particles pass through the water. Shower data are then analysed to determine the energy and arrival direction of the cosmic ray.

In a seven-year run ending in April 2008, Milagro worked out the direction of over 200 billion cosmic rays with TeV energies. Crucially, it found an excess of cosmic rays arriving from two small isolated regions of the sky, roughly 10 degrees across.

“The most straightforward explanation of this excess – a region of the sky where cosmic rays are produced – could not account for how the cosmic rays reach us without bouncing around and losing any directional information in the process,” explains Allen Mincer at New York University and a member of the Milagro team. One possibility, according to Mincer, is that a special structure of magnetic fields is somehow guiding the cosmic rays from their source to Earth. It is also possible that the cosmic rays are electrically neutral particles such as neutrons, however Mincer points out that neutron lifetime is too short to make this likely.

Cosmologists are puzzled
    Other cosmologists are equally mystified by the results. “This is a very strange result as protons should be randomized by the galactic magnetic field,” says Dan Hooper at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Illinois. “Somehow, a fraction of these particles are coming from one direction and I know of no especially plausible explanation.”

Troy Porter at the University of California, Santa Cruz, also points out that the Milagro researchers have investigated the signal thoroughly and it persists even after they have accounted for all the likely factors that could cause spurious detections, such as atmospheric distortions.

“It is interesting that the direction of the excess signal is in the direction of the tail of the heliosphere — the solar magnetic field,” says Porter. “However, it is hard to know what to make of this, since we don’t expect a lot of material to be concentrated in this region that could interact with ‘normal’ cosmic rays and produce secondary particles such as neutrons that could travel in a straight line to the Earth, thereby accounting for this effect.”
    Next generation may give the answer

The Milagro researchers are now looking forward to their proposed next generation experiment — the High Altitude Water Cherenkov experiment (HAWC) in Mexico, which will be at a higher altitude and sensitive to lower energy cosmic rays.

“We are nearing the 100-year anniversary of the discovery of cosmic rays and we still do not have proof of where they come from,” says John Pretz at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico. “If these hot spots are due to a source of cosmic rays, then it would be the solution to a 100 year old riddle. It is also exciting because, for the first time, we are starting to see isolated features in the cosmic-ray sky and that can help us understand their origin.”

opalescent

There have been some interesting developments on the subject these past couple of weeks! Check this out (edited for brevity as much as possible 😕 ):

Dec 1, 2008
    Is a new force at work in the dark sector?

Dark matter — the elusive substance that makes up most of the matter in the universe — may be far more complex than physicists had previously thought. Indeed, it may even be influenced by a hitherto unknown “dark force” that acts exclusively on dark matter particles. That’s the claim of a team of US cosmologists, who believe that their new theory of dark matter could explain the recent intriguing and anomalous results of several high profile searches for the first direct evidence of dark matter.

Physicists believe that there is about five times more dark matter in the universe than normal matter — the latter being the familiar stuff that makes up planets and stars. While dark matter appears to interact via gravity and has a strong influence on the motion of massive objects such as galaxies, it does not interact with light and has proven very difficult to detect directly — let alone study in any detail….Researchers operating a balloon-borne cosmic-ray detector called ATIC published a paper last week detailing an unexpected excess of electrons between about 300–800 GeV. The results cannot be explained by standard models of cosmic ray origin and propagation in the galaxy and instead suggest a nearby and hitherto unknown “source” of high energy electrons…

One possibility is that these excess particles are caused by the annihilation of weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs) — one of the leading candidates for dark matter. In theory, WIMPs can collide and annihilate each other, producing electron-positron pairs. However, the annihilation rate required to explain the observed excesses is far higher than expected from standard theories of dark matter…

According to Finkbeiner and his colleagues, their new proposed fundamental force is felt only by dark matter and mediated by a new particle, “phi”, much in the same way that another fundamental force — electromagnetism — is mediated by photons. Crucially, the force is attractive, bringing dark matter particles together much more effectively to annihilate at low speeds and leading to a greater annihilation rate than otherwise expected. Dark matter particles would collide and annihilate to produce phi particles, with each phi then decaying to produce the electrons, positrons and other particles observed by experiments. ..

“What’s remarkable is that we found how easily the different elements supported each other and can explain a number of different anomalies simultaneously.” …

“All we have given up is the relative simplicity of recycling the same old forces we already know about,” he says. “But we have no philosophical problem with this. Can we really expect to discover a whole new ‘dark sector’ of particles and not find any new forces at all?” …

“It will require many pieces, probably, to figure it out,” says Weiner. “We’re really just at the beginning of thinking about these things.”

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.