WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Natural Living / Home & Garden / Sustainable Lifestyle / Dollar enslavement is really a choice
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Home & Garden Sustainable Lifestyle Dollar enslavement is really a choice

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello everyone,

We live in a world where one has to use money in exchange for food, water, shelter, electricity,etc. a great deal of us are enslaved by maintaining an income of some sort just to SURVIVE. We are beyond survival as a planetary people, it is time we LIVE.

There exists several inventions that draw hundreds of gallons of water from the air (some of which can be bought for a reasonable price online that are solar powered), Solar tech, wind gens, water powered combustion engines, magnetic electrical motors, Wardenclyffe Tower which could produce wireless free electrial energy to the world, most held back or obscured by the “power cabal”.

With free water and electrical energy food could be grown indoors all year round in any climate. Local, malls, and warehouses,once centers of materialism and empty consumerism, could become places where organic healthy food is grown, produced and prepared locally, and cheap. Instead of having to depend on the climate and politics of a given “worldly occurrence”, and intentions to starve mass populations due to the dependence on grocery stores and imported food. We would have community produced food. Individual households could produce there own veggies and trade or cross breed like flowers in a garden. Hemp is a source of a great multitude of various materials(Textiles, Paper, building material, Ethanol, Cosmetic, Livestockfeed, Medicine, etc. etc.), so much so that back in the 30s it was predicted to be a billion dollar cash crop by the scientists, but was banned by the “world” soon afterward.

WHY does one have to pay a monthly fee to have dwelling to get out of the cold, wind, heat, weather. For the rest of your life you must or some government on your behalf, have money to pay to stay. This goes on and is accepted by the masses as if there can be no other way of existing. As if the land of earth on which these building stand had a price put on it by the Creator. So now due to the financial crash people living in Tent cites in parking lots while empty houses rot. All because we collectively give energy to the belief that if we don’t pay for 4 walls and a roof then me MUST go homeless.

We are being steered away from independence! Rules and laws maintain the status quo, so GOOD people follow the law and BAD guys break the LAW. so you must follow the LAW to be GOOD. WHY, cuz its the law?! Um…who was it that said Law was made for Man, not Man for the Law? This wise and loving beings words should be heeded in these times. We are being made to believe that the Dollar is LIFE and our GOD. Well here is the truth, Money’s worth is depenent upon humans belief in its worth, yet MONEY decides the Human’s worth. We run the rat race day in day out, dim our light through over stimulation of our bodies with low vibrational entertainment, technology, and other varied stimulus. The spirit is thirsty for outer simplicity so that we can as a people get at the inner complexity of our divinity. We got it backwards. All because we choose this experience, and the enslavement continues. Get up, stand up, Life is your right, so we cant give up the fight. We as individual decide and determine our worth, not anything outside of that.

This is but one small part of what I envision as a part the new paradigm. I really would love to do more than talk about it but just not sure where to start. Any of beings of light feel me on this?

Will

…I am with you Shivajiva…

…there is electrical current in the air !…the Earth is a large generator…the Andramedans through Alex Collier wonder at why beings have to Pay to exist on our own world!… this is the time to ACT…

…what ideas are you working on ?…

echo

It’s like Zeitgeist! The problem is; how are the people going to gradually escape from such a way of life and avoid bondage? Though there are apparent flaws in the system, the country and time we are living in now, is pleasant. There are some changes that I would like to make that revolves around the monetary system, but the real issue in our lives are the people that live distracted, unfulfilled lives. They are the people who buy into blind faith, fiscal desires, or allow themselves to submit their creativity to the television. When the majority of the populace doesn’t care about the reality of others is when you know society is falling apart. Money is only a root of the problem. But it’s hard to talk about, because at the same time a lot of people are so caught up in their own problems, they could care less about someone else who could really use some help… I’m guilty of this.

Zingdad

Shivajiva:

Congratulations on an excellent first post. I would like to welcome you to BoL. It’s good to have you here.

I agree with your thinking entirely. What you say is very true. You might some-what enjoy a channelling I did of Adamu which happens to be on the subject of NESARA but actually talks far more about our money-obsession, our mind-enslavement and how this is not really congruent with the ascending soul. Check it out when you have some time. You’ll find it here.

With respect to the question of “what to do about this?”. May I suggest that we humans perennially look at our problems as being “outside of ourselves”. I would contend that the the world is always just a reflection of our own inner landscape. I would suggest that we, each of us, should become the change we desire. Whatever that change might be. We do not need to fix “the world”. The world is not broken. It is the perfect reflection of the choices of its inhabitants. We only need to “fix” ourselves – if it is fixing that we desire. Now I know this sounds way hippie-flaky but it is my absolute truth, my absolute experience and my firmest contention that this is how it works. I will try to create an example:

We are spirit beings that have chosen to incarnate into this world AS IT IS. We chose to be here. We cannot therefore complain about what is here and say “it is wrong”. We chose to be here as it is here. But we are welcome, upon getting here, to change our minds and go “it would be even better if it was a bit different”. In fact this is a good idea. Experience your choices and then make better choices. Thus evolves the soul. So, for example, we discover that the money system AS IT IS, is a bit iniquitous. But we can’t now demand that IT should change… That the world must change. That EVERYONE should agree with us that it is iniquitous. This is not sensible. What of the many, many folks that are still busy experiencing the money system as it is that have not yet decided they don’t like it? It is unfair to take from them their learning experiences before they are done with them! So, instead of demanding change of the world, how about demanding change of the self? If you don’t like money then minimise your use of it! It IS possible.

Firstly: the WORST thing about money is the debt system. If you are in debt then you are a slave. So get out of debt as fast as you can. It is a simple case of discipline and different choices about your life to do so and then to live with a positive cash-balance. I mean SAVE for stuff don’t get it on credit! It IS possible. People that think this is “too hard” are HONESTLY not ready to let go of the lessons that the money system teaches.

Then, when you are out of debt you are LOT LESS of a slave. You “belong” to the system a lot less becasue you don’t have to pay someone something just to stay on the right side of the law. So then you can begin to make some other choices. Like: what if you saved up enough money to buy some land (or if you and some like-minded folks pooled your resources to do this, or if you lived on an intentional community)? What if you grew your own food there? It’s really not so hard to grow your own fruits and veggies if you learn to do so in harmony with nature. Really it isn’t. And the “in-harmony way” also costs next to nothing becasue you save by not buying chemicals. And you’ll be eating the healthiest food possible too! And if you do it right you can trade/ barter/ sell your excess to get stuff that other people are growing and in so doing increase the diversity of foods you have access to. So now, if you have done it right, you are living “for free”. As it should be. You have land, shelter, food, water, air. And you owe nobody a single thing. NOW you are ready to begin adding some value to your life. Now you can begin to follow you passion and see if there isn’t someone that is willing to part with resources for what you have to offer. Seeing as you don’t NEED anything, whatever you bring in at this point is a bonus and can be used for… upgrading your home… or doing some good in the world… or whatever makes you giggle. The point is you not only begin to follow your passion and find true joy in your every moment, you also kick the habit of being a wage-slave. You never have to “work” again. You only do stuff that you love doing.

Now I am aware that these few sentences are pretty broad strokes and it isn’t “as easy as all that”. I am very aware of that becasue this is the plan I am busy putting into place for myself. My lady-love and I have been working VERY HARD at this for a while now. But you know, once you set your intent you will be dazzled by how much easier it is than you could have imagined. Once you try to work on a plan which brings you into harmony with THE IS then you are going to get miraculous assistance. Literally. Because when you work in harmony with THE IS then clearly you get the assistance of THE IS. Which stands to reason. I won’t try to prove this I will simply state that it is my direct experience that things have progressed in a truly miraculous way for my lady-love and I since we have began to “align”. I can tell you that by the middle of this year, at the latest, we will be moving to a large piece of the most beautiful forest where we shall live, grown our food and simply express ourselves creatively for the love of it. We are doing it. It IS possible. And then, yes, we will still deal with some money sometimes. But we will very much not be the slaves of it. And, I have an absolute conviction that we will come to live a life quite soon in which money, as it currently is, will play no role. But that is another long story having to do with the ascension process.

So, if you’ll forgive the long-winded opinion piece I’ll get to my summary: I recommend to anyone that is unhappy with the status quo that they forsake the desire that the world should conform to their desires. Rather, I strongly recommend, they should see how THEY can change to gain a life that’s more congruent with their desires. I firmly contend that decisions which are based upon choices which are loving and respectful of the Self, of others and especially of the planet will result in process which appear to be miraculous to the observer.
    Accepting that not everyone is where you are at is a start. Accepting that there is nothing “wrong” with someone else that still finds the money system compelling, that still believes all the nonsense the power-cabal is feeding him through their mouthpieces of the media, is a good decision. It will free you from the illusion that you need to change others in order for you to be happy. EVERYONE is God experiencing Itself. Everyone is exactly perfectly where they need to be to experience the results of the choices they have made. There can then be nothing “wrong” with anyone. Nothing for me or you to change about anyone. So then it is clear that, if we do not like our experiences, it is we that should make new choices. These new choices will bring us different experiences. It is hoped that these different experiences will be more to our liking!

Of course… we DID choose to incarnate into a system in which there is a process called time. Time passed between the choices you took before which lead to the experiences you are now having… and time will again have to pass between the choices you next will take and the the experiences that will flow from them. To demand that the change must be instantaneous is not going to bring you happiness. To “go with the flow” and YOURSELF be a part of the process called “change” is probably more sensible.

I speak these words becasue they are the lessons I am now busy learning for myself. These are not easy lessons. Giving up the addiction to the victimhood of money is quite a tough habit to kick. But when you do… then you make it MUCH easier for others to do also. We learn by teaching. We teach by learning. We create by co-creating.

And that is about all I am going to say before I wear my out my fingers.

Anonymous

Thank you Zingdad for reminding me that the most crucial work has to be done within. Indeed, there will be no instant gratification, and all irrational suffering on the planet is acquiesced to. As for the monetary system, my suggestions we abandon the use of money for things that are necessary for survival, but non-essentials are fine…that’s my vision. Perhaps the best course of action to assist my planetary brethren with this physical body I have, is to do the constant inner work of ascension, that is indeed more powerful than ending starvation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.