WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Announcements / EMERGENCY Healing for dying Brother in Law
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Announcements EMERGENCY Healing for dying Brother in Law

• This topic has 10 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    quietsound

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been missing in action for such a long time. It’s been crazy but I need your help if you would please…

I have an urgent plea and I don’t know if this is the right place to put this or not. I am also a Light worker and I’m trying to gather as many as I can to help my brother in law Bill who suffered a MASSIVE heart attack at age 52. 😥

If you feel moved by this at all and a willingness to help, please visit his website that we constructed to keep the family and others informed of his condition. There are daily updates and a guest book for anyone to read and give good wishes and prayers.

It doesn’t matter if you know him or the family or not. If you decide to sign it you can just say your a ligh worker. If you can think of any place to post this request I would appreciate it. I already put it on lightworkers.org

Thanks for listening!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/williamhyman

Annan

Dear Quitesound!

My prayers and lightfilled love goes to Bill in this very moment, aswell as his family and friends – and to you my dear friend quite.
    I watched some of the pictures of Bill, and he is a strong man – so let God help him to help himself – in this very moment.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

Dear Quietsound,

I’ve just done some Ho’oponopono on myself for that part of me that is contributing to Bill’s condition & followed up by doing some theta healing on him for as much as his Higher Self will accept as appropriate for him.

Sending him, his family & yourself much love, light & recuperative blessings

Patrish

Hi Quietsound,

I have just read the guestbook and added my own healing thoughts and love.

Please remember to breathe

love

Patrish xxx

Ricky

I have sent my angels to be by his side and help for his recovery
    Lots of love and more and more light

opalescent

Is he “dying” or is he “recovering”?

jamwolfsky

Sometimes recovering is dying 🙂 …..

Ricky

i made the call that he was recovering…

quietsound

It’s in my opinion the man is dying. He needs a heart transplant, and a kidney transplant and his liver is not functioning properly. He cannot leave the hospital without the heart transplant. If he survives it will be almost a year before he can come home. He’s showing very little response even though he has been off sedation for past 7 days. it’s NOT GOOD that I can tell you.

I myself am heart sick and I’m VERY ANGRY! this is my husband’s youngest brother and youngest sibling. my husband is the oldest and the brother beneath him died at 42 of the same thing. My husband is having a stress test and having his heart checked out on Tuesday. I myself am a wreck. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. I’m just so heart sick. You would think that Bill was MY husband who knows maybe he was in a past life.

I invite you all to go to the site if you want to read up on him and send good wishes. I thank you all for your kindness, prayers, healing energies.

Love,
    Terry

opalescent

I will dedicate my healing meditation tonight to you and to him and your kin. And I send you right now my love and pray that he will soon be recovering.

quietsound

thanks for all. It’s been very hard. I don’t know how he is today, I know they were pausing his heart machine to see he was starting to beat on his own. I know they were going to be doing the tracheotomy today to get the stuff out of his mouth and down his throat. I know all the doctors were going in there today and they are meeting today about him. I won’t know anything until Monday night when we get there.

I thank you all who visited the site and signed the guest book, all the kind words made me and his son’s feel good.

quietsound

My brother in law has passed. He died late Wed night at 11:30pm just a half our before thanksgiving in the u.s. just thought you would want to know this update. 😥

GTTOWNSEND

I KNOW , having lost my father when I was 15 years old , it’s never easy to say goodbye.
    TRUST that he is HOME.
    That TRUST will get you all still here on Earth through. Celebrate his life , and his return to LOVE.
    I had the honor and gift of speaking with my father last night , in silence.
    It was very healing. He expressed to me how all of us left here can actually bind them here if we grieve for too long. Personally , I grieved for around 20 years. So , I KNOW your pain. TRUST he is HOME , back in Creator’s embrace.
    We are all ONE.
    MUCH LOVE to you all.

Will

…my Love and hug for you quietsound…

…he is fine now…in Good Hands…

…we the ones left here need the sympathy and reassuring…

…May a Battalion of Angels keep you company as long as you need !…

jamwolfsky

Death has caressed us all
    Feel the gush of Love
    In this peaceful void
    Recovering light and hope.

Much Love dear quietsound, sending waves of light to your family. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.