WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Pleiadian Renegades Through Amanda R Ryan / encounter with divinity (and particle physics, too)
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Pleiadian Renegades Through Amanda R Ryan encounter with divinity (and particle physics, too)

• This topic has 6 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Two new entries posted in the Garden of Unknowable Things today, October 17:

encounter: The center of any node of light is a core of infinite dimension. If you were to see within light, you would see only men’s limitation of understanding. There would be a point beyond which you could not see, and that would be, as well, the limit of direct understanding. Core infinitely continues beyond its apparent infinitesimal greatness into so much empty space that generally speaking chaos is the initial experience of the one-pointed three-dimensional consciousness at first contact with it. The outcome of an encounter with any higher-dimensional experience usually settles into harmonic energetic frequency signatures, but it is usually not until there has been some aspect of chaos in between levels of awareness. Within every core of dimensional infinitude are all possibilities available. Every cell of one’s being possesses such a portal to the undefined. Through such a portal is it possible to summon a particular type of encounter with a conscious emanation from within the very heart of the core of the undefined itself. In such an encounter with infinity in its purest form, the brave soul venturing within the dark core is transformed. Thus, interdimensional contact alters reality and is therefore a useful tool in shifting conscious awareness of Self, when applied to well-intentioned encounters with the divine within.

and

divinity: If you were to divide the tiniest particle you could find into yet smaller portions of itself, would you find the seed within matter that creates life? Would you know what the answer was to the question, “What am I?” No. And yes. It all depends on how you look at it. To find merely dust of elemental nature would be to miss the point altogether. To find energy would be closer to the point, and how that energy is interacted with determines its nature within reality. To find divinity is, indeed, the point, and beyond that point remains to be discovered. The power of the energy of an atom divided is enough to rip your world apart or, at best, disturb the flow of life to a grinding halt. The force unleashed by dividing certain smaller particles is greater yet on the order of magnitude, yet divinity is only approached until at last, in the quest for obliteration of the simplest forms of matter, energy of polarity is finally in the target of the great matter-smashing machine. To rip apart the force that binds positive and negative, life and death, fear and trust is to divide divinity’s own force of love from that in which love takes form. Thus free, divinity roams, and all of creation feels the power divine love has within the world of form, which is, in a word, awesome. Nothing else comes close to the transformative power of divine essence unlocked from form. Form itself cannot maintain structural integrity and, if not obliterated, form becomes energetically defined by virtue of raw divinity engaging with its body. That which is not of a form’s essential truth is burned away and what is left becomes the form of divinity itself.

minifang

If you were to divide the tiniest particle you could find into yet smaller portions of itself, would you find the seed within matter that creates life?

you would find energy bound into a matter form. at the core of it all we are energy. Einsteins famous equation shows it : E=mc^2 . and since all energy has a wavelength (vibration) , all matter has a wavelength (vibration).

opalescent

Yes, and I ran across this passage, randomly, earlier this morning, from Buckminster Fuller’s book Intuition:

Einstein,
    As metaphysical, weightless, human intellect,
    Took the measure of the weighable physical
    And wrote
    The most economically formulated equation
    Mathematically possible,
    For it put on one side of the equation
    The physical Universe, which is to be equated,
    Represented as “E” —
    Because all that is physical is energetic —
    And on the other side of the equation
    Einstein placed the two terms
    Minimally necessary to disclose a relationship.
    For these two terms he employed
    “M” (For energy associated as matter) and
    “c^2” (For energy disassociative as radiation),
    Expressed as c^2 because
    c is the speed of light
    In any one linear direction;
    But light goes omnioutwardly in a spherical wave
    Whose surface increases as the second power
    Of the linear speed of radiation…

Here we have the metaphysical intellect
    Taking the measure of
    And mastering the physical.
    We have no experimental data
    That in any way suggests
    That this process is reversible
    And that energy can or will
    Take the measure of
    And write the equation of intellect
    Or the equation of the metaphysical.
    This is an example of one
    Of the great generalized principles
    Operative in Scenario Universe,
    Which is the principle
    Of irreversibility
    Of intellectual processes.
    For the syntropic metaphysical
    Is not a mirror-imaged reversal
    Of the entropic physical’s
    Disorderly expansiveness.

jamwolfsky

[The force unleashed by dividing certain smaller particles is greater yet on the order of magnitude, yet divinity is only approached until at last, in the quest for obliteration of the simplest forms of matter, energy of polarity is finally in the target of the great matter-smashing machine. To rip apart the force that binds positive and negative, life and death, fear and trust is to divide divinity’s own force of love from that in which love takes form. Thus free, divinity roams, and all of creation feels the power divine love has within the world of form, which is, in a word, awesome. Nothing else comes close to the transformative power of divine essence unlocked from form. Form itself cannot maintain structural integrity and, if not obliterated, form becomes energetically defined by virtue of raw divinity engaging with its body. That which is not of a form’s essential truth is burned away and what is left becomes the form of divinity itself.][/quote]

This is so deep!! This is what buddhist call reaching enlightenment, bre²²²²²²aking the shell of ego attachment, transmigrating through desire , birth and death and then realising the sufferings of desires, life and death are nirvana as enlightenment permeates everything. When the breaking is near thanks to love, there is a great interior battle going on. Ego tries every possible ruse to survive, (seducing, imploring, showing how humiliated he is, fine rhetoric like a clever politician: quite pathetic 😆 ). Sister and Brothers, those loving extraterrestrials are also highly evolved spiritual masters apparently. So before meeting them do we know who we are dealing with? All this rage about October The 14th and all these bruised egos (reputation 😆 ), maybe a bit of “matter smasher machine ” would do 😉 . I remember reading about Paulo Coelho who trained under a master for several years and at the end of his training was supposed to receive a special sword (with amazing powers) for his accomplishment. And the dreamed object just disappeared with the master when he was on the verge of handling it, followed tears, rage and frustration . After that he started the “chemin St jacques de Compostelle” where he discovered his divinity….Anyway I had “matter smashing ” today and I feel perfectly peaceful now …. 🙂http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H9HuIj1-e0

Neiru2012

@opalescent wrote:

Within every core of dimensional infinitude are all possibilities available. Every cell of one’s being possesses such a portal to the undefined. Through such a portal is it possible to summon a particular type of encounter with a conscious emanation from within the very heart of the core of the undefined itself. In such an encounter with infinity in its purest form, the brave soul venturing within the dark core is transformed.

@opalescent wrote:

Nothing else comes close to the transformative power of divine essence unlocked from form. Form itself cannot maintain structural integrity and, if not obliterated, form becomes energetically defined by virtue of raw divinity engaging with its body. That which is not of a form’s essential truth is burned away and what is left becomes the form of divinity itself.

Tee-hee-hee… I guess we agree even more than I thought! 😀

GA LOVES YOU

I hear the human population on earth are low on the totem pole with intelligence compared to others. GOD said that the spirit world is like teaching calculas to a goldfish in regards to humans that is why he likes to keep things “SIMPLE” for us. :mrgreen:

GA

Will

…it’s gotta be…

Alright Now…

…the physical human brain is restricted as to how much is comprehensible…we have a two brain systen…there has got to be a reason why we are restricted in this form…it is like being spiritually retarded to be down here…but everything is for a reason…nes pas ?…( I think again of the crazy Christian Lady )…

opalescent

Yes, James, the voice of reason! 😆

Perhaps the ship, this time, was a dreamed-of object… many are having dreams of them, quite vivid.

@Neiru: 😀 😕 😎 😆 😉

Will, you’ll appreciate this, about our divided brains. From my work-in-progress:

Hemispheric electrical blasts communicate information from your creative to your analytical side of your brain, wedded as it is by the corpus callosum, your jam-packed nexus of your ability to understand, translate and bend new ways of seeing and manifesting your world around you. You are without set pathways of neural nature until the age OM becomes less readily accessible to the child mind. By the time you can read and write, you are more or less locked into a drain and main of sucking up information and transferring it to the mental clearing house of your brain center. Information will tend to follow a rut which is neither conscious nor known by your sciences but which is, nonetheless, real. As you grow and experience life in all its myriad expressions, you process information in one of two ways — either you repress it or you learn. If you repress it, you simply postpone learning. Learning is really organizing. You learn about people, their emotional expression, their outer personalities. If you are well parented, you also learn about their unexpressed inner thoughts about their motives and intentions. If you are abusively treated, you learn about their inability to be honest about their pain. No matter what your experience, sooner or later you will learn something. As the information from your creative receiver is assessed by your analytical organizer, you learn. Energetic impulses carrying coded information sends a stream of particulate energy along the most accessible route and over time a band of tissue, neurally active and creatively malleable, forms over the gap. Knowledge then can be efficiently processed as your ability to learn more and more sophisticated data develops. As you come to more of the same conclusions about certain realities you manifest unconsciously, you do not necessarily learn anything new. More than you like to admit, you rarely allow yourself to form new conclusions about old habits of thought. To do so requires a total upheaval of comfortable, if misery-inducing, modes of belief.

… and that’s just about where a lot of people are right now!

jamwolfsky

Yes, the voice of reason! 🙂 I have to let the mind live a bit all though I know it is just partial and very limited truth 😆 . This is what I am learning right now. My soul knows my mind is very limited, with the dimensions multiplying but I have to feed it with comforting nonsense to keep it quiet and then it gently accepts a greater reality and so forth . As long as divinity keeps on expanding I don’t mind telling my mind fairy tales 🙂 until it is ready for more, using belief systems instead of being used by them. I was right-handed until the age of 26, now I am left-handed, but I can still write with my right hand (not for long, gets tired very quickly). When I use my right hand I get the feeling of a primitive dense life form memory, whereas the left hand is more intuitive connected to higher realms. My right hand loves reason, but cannot keep up with it very long, like a shadow memory of electrical connections, but is naturaly compassionate . My left hand just comes up with thinking and thoughts from nowhere…but probably has to learn compassion..

GA LOVES YOU

I think I posted this but what I have learned is that the LESS I think the easier it comes to me from within of what I need to do and know. Isn’t that interesting but this is how I work now. If I think and act on my mind it is typically the “old” way and what I do is very simple. If I just be patient and let my soul do the work IT IS GRAND!!! Sometimes though I have to experience “simple” to know what is “grand”. The old me settled for simple but the NEW me has Christmas almost EVERY DAY now!

Love to all,

GA

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

I was right-handed until the age of 26, now I am left-handed, but I can still write with my right hand (not for long, gets tired very quickly). When I use my right hand I get the feeling of a primitive dense life form memory, whereas the left hand is more intuitive connected to higher realms. My right hand loves reason, but cannot keep up with it very long, like a shadow memory of electrical connections, but is naturaly compassionate . My left hand just comes up with thinking and thoughts from nowhere…but probably has to learn compassion..

Wow, that’s interesting. I am right-handed but I can write beautiful mirror-image with my left if I write backwards, especially at the same time I’m writing forwards. Otherwise it’s work 🙂

One of the tricks to get past the “mental editor” (a.k.a. Ego) to bring to awareness what usually remains hidden is to use the non-dominant hand to write about it. When I was studying healing, we would write lists in the non-dominant hand to finish the sentence “I want…” or “I feel…” or “I never got…” and write as many words as would come. Using a crayon or marker would always make it more interesting! This is a good technique to trigger some healing awareness, if you’re interested in getting rid of baggage and reconnecting with the child-mind. When you get into it, it’s actually a quite direct approach.

jamwolfsky

The thing is, Maryann, my now dominant hand was my non-dominant one and vice-versa 🙂 . Anyway I have been using my right hand again and I have felt a great light impulse stimulating my third eye, my pineal and pituitary gland , like a stone hiting my forehead. And this morning I felt a powerful call from Orion reaching those stimulated areas, I think Orion is important for me….. 🙂

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

I think Orion is important for me….. 🙂

Me too. Hence my pen name, Amanda R. Ryan. A man to Orion.
    I noticed that a few months ago, but I came up with that name years ago by scrambling the letters of my real name! Funny how you leave yourself pointers along the way, ain’t it?

So do you feel that your brain was “re-wired” during the time your handedness was switched?

jamwolfsky

Yes, definitely there has been re-wiring, there was quite a mess there. I was thinking left sided transposing my left process to the right and so-forth…to damn complicated… There has been quite a rewiring job which started with the Buddha and continues now with my star connection . To sum up, my left side is connected to heaven and my right side to mother earth and I won’t call any one of them dominant. Lets say I am ambidextrous. The third eye feels like the nexus, the center of command of all this re-wiring. Amazing thing this Orion bulb in my head !! This is probably how you pass the mental editor??

opalescent

My experience was different, and the same 😆
    But yes, I had specific re-wirings and the system is always tweaked and refined. One of the most tangible came with a reconnective healing. Then and to a lesser extent at other times I had the feeling of fingers tinkering in my head. I’ll have to dig out some of my journals from that time…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.