WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 8 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Oh my. I have no idea why I didn’t see or read this over a week ago when you originally posted it. But judging by the reaction to this I am having right now, I again have no doubt in mind that it was perfect this way.

I am indeed in some tears over this. I can’t even point out why exactly I am. I am just so grateful that I am able to be touched this way. I am so greateful to have met you, dear Opal. I will always be so thankful that you have become this kind of a messenger. You helped me so often on so many levels.. I can’t put it in words.
    OF COURSE, this goes also to our friends who are ever-patient waiting for us to finally get it. I have no idea how I can ever put a balance to this, I guess I’ll just have to spread the word. I hope I will be able to to a satisfying degree.
    Thank you my friends up there, I love you so much.

Oh my I really can’t help myself. The emotions are just crashing out right now. There isn’t much left to say, I could go into detail about this message how and why it was again so extremely awesome but I’ll leave it at that. I’ll just mention the song here. These old bands have something to them I’m not really able to spot on modern bands. Some knowledge they express. The song was awesomely fitting. I love it.
    I don’t exactly know what this little “break” means that our friends are pointing to, but also the style of this message made me review my last year again, the year of my awakening.
    Oh my here we go again.. the tears. xD

THANK YOU, BOTH OPAL AND OUR FRIENDS.

Signing out in tears of joy.

opalescent

Aw, Richi… what a heartfelt response! Thank you, and it is such a joy to have made that website and through it met some really amazing people and grown so much. Dry your tears, I’m not going anywhere… yet. 😉

I’m so glad you mention the video. It usually takes me as much (if not more) time to find the right video to fit with the message. I know I got the right one, most times, because I’ll cry while I’m watching it. Sort of like dowsing 😆

Will, the significance of the card, to me, is the number nine, as that’s the source I channel. And spades are nice for digging, which is what my writing is all about. It’s just such a cool number in so many ways. I thought it was a nice touch for this finale.

UFOBelieve

I’m happy you found and understood what I said. It was really important for me you read this. If you wouldn’t have answered, I would have sent you a Mail or something. ^^

Let me get to the song again. I’m happy I wrote about it in my comment. This is one of the songs I heard in my childhood in the radio, but of course I couldn’t relate it to anything. When he started singing, I knew I heard this song a lot of times, but I haven’t heard it for probably 10 or more years. I was so touched by this song. It couldn’t have been more perfect, really.

On ICQ (a chat program for you and your friends), you can type in an “away-message” that anyone can read when they write you something. I like to put little neat things in there. For example, this is my current one:

It’s time we stop, hey, what’s that sound?
    Everybody look what’s going down …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30W3iRL48gQ

Also an old song, I finally found it after tens of minutes of search on the internet. It’s in the beginning of “Lord of War” and it’s also in “Tropic Thunder”. Then I thought I just have to sit down and find that song NOW.
    I was going to post the “new” song in my away message, but I can’t choose the best lines. xD It’s like, every line is this song is so totally awesome, I can’t choose which two or four I should put there followed by the link. This is just amazing.

Thx for posting this song here, I would NEVER have found this again myself, I didn’t remember this song even existed. From now on I will always connect you to this song. =) Thank you again for everything.

By the way, your future plans sound pretty darn awesome! 😉 Can you share a little more? ^^

opalescent

@UFOBelieve wrote:

By the way, your future plans sound pretty darn awesome! 😉 Can you share a little more? ^^

Thanks, Richi 😀
    And another awesome song.
    I’ll let you know what my future plans are as soon as I know exactly what they are, myself! For now, though, keep an eye out for an ebook version of my blog, for easier reading and a little more info.

I feel a shifting of gears is about to settle into place. Anyone else feeling this way?

UFOBelieve

Hehe OK. I can live with that. 😆
    Yes, I can see it almost every day. Really, almost once every two or three days I think “wow, this is going well”. The video that Zingdad posted of the Canadian-whatever, or the link that has been posted here that maybe Obama is going to tell us something about UFOs (that we don’t know already xD rofl).

And I have in the very back of my mind this little prediction that by 2/1/09 the cabals would be removed.
    And a little further back in my mind there’s the promise that they would be able to show themselves when there’s no danger of the cabals anymore.

Which leads us to ….

:mrgreen:

Excitement! xD To say the least. 😆

jamwolfsky

I remember writing 10 years ago about a rocket and a star 🙂 …..
    I have found it now, I don’t know if one can determine the gear of this acceleration 😯 ..

Ricky

he he…. i dont know if my gear box is broke or just stuck in 5th or the clutch has gone!! but something feels different, it really does! I think when you shed a part of yourself you become different, because you are different and it feels different and there is no going back.

Here is some Grateful Dead lyrics,,,, i am becoming like you lot posting stuff like this 😳 😆

Lost Sailor

Lyrics: John Barlow
    Music: Bob Weir

Compass card is spinning
    Helm is swingin’ to and fro
    Ooh where’s the dog star
    Ooh where’s the moon
    You’re lost sailor
    You’ve been too long at sea

Some days the gales are howling
    Some days the sea is still as glass
    Ooh reef the mainsail
    Ooh lash the mast
    You’re lost sailor
    You’ve been too long at sea

Now the shore-lights beckon
    Yeah there’s a price for being free

Yeah the sea birds cry
    There’s a ghost wind blowin’
    It’s calling you to that misty swirling sea
    Till the chains of your dreams are broken
    No place in this world you can be

You’re lost sailor
    You’ve been way too long at sea
    Now the shore-lights beckon
    Yeah there’s a price for being free

Drifting yeah drifting
    Yeah drifting and dreaming

‘Cause there’s a place you’ve never been
    Maybe a place you’ve never seen
    You can hear her calling on the wind
    Go on and drift your life away
    Yeah just drifting and dreaming
    Maybe drift your life away
    Drifting and dreaming
    Yes I’m going on a dream
    Maybe going on a dream
    Maybe going on a dream
    Maybe going on a dream

opalescent

Here’s an idea about the acceleration, from Barbara Marciniak, what the Ps call the “nanosecond”, the 25-year period from 1987 to 2012:
    – from 1987-96, energy accelerates 10 fold per year (that’s 10 x the first year, then 10x that the next year, and so on, not a straight linear rate of acceleration)
    – from 1997-2006, energy accelerates 100 fold per year
    – from 2007-2012, energy accelerates 100,000 fold per year

Hang on to your hats. Last year, according to the Ps’ formula, the acceleration kicked up 100K times the year before. 2008 it increased 100K times 2007. This year, it’s 100K times last year. All that advice you hear about letting go of baggage, really good stuff to pay attention to.

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

Here’s an idea about the acceleration, from Barbara Marciniak, what the Ps call the “nanosecond”, the 25-year period from 1987 to 2012:
    – from 1987-96, energy accelerates 10 fold per year (that’s 10 x the first year, then 10x that the next year, and so on, not a straight linear rate of acceleration)
    – from 1997-2006, energy accelerates 100 fold per year
    – from 2007-2012, energy accelerates 100,000 fold per year

yup i have read it before, however i had been reading it ..why just 2 days ago!!!
    @opalescent wrote:

All that advice you hear about letting go of baggage, really good stuff to pay attention to.

Hopefully the baggage handlers will loose mine forever. Or i will just decide not to claim it.

Rock on my friends 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.