WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Syme

Ok,

Just a quick one.

They say the eyes are the window to the soul.

I have heard people make comments that they can tell if a person is a new soul or an old soul just by looking into their eyes.

For example – my new born son, an acquaintance of mine commented that she felt “he had been here before”. She was more directing this on a physical observation, like when it came to him holding his body, neck, head, etc, as if he had done it all before and knew what he was doing. Another acquaintance said that she can tell by their mannerisms, kind of like an old man in a new born body…..

And I have heard of people being able to tell if a person is an old or new soul, just by looking in their eyes.

Now this is something I would like to be able to do.

Does anyone know what to look for?

Is it to do with clarity, brightness, cloudiness, depth etc etc.

Can anyone tell me what they look for in a persons eyes to see whether or not they are an old or new soul?

Thanks

Syme

Will

…I don’t think it is a matter of anything in particular like a physical atribute…

…and this is just me talking… I feel that it is a matter of seeing without looking…if that makes sense… of *looking through them*…

…a few years back around Xmas time in the malls there would be kyosks that would be selling prints that look like geometric patterns… and groups of people would be stareing at them trying to see picture in them, like dolphins or pyramids… the harder you look the less you saw…

…the trick was to squint a little and *soften* your gaze and look through them… sort of *not* look at them… then the picture would Pop out at you… once you learned the trick it became easier…

…mt daughters who were in HS at the time justwalked up the first time and saw everything immediately… typical Indigos !…

… this is how a lot of these things work…

…you look not so much at surface details but at what lies underneath…

…one thing about the eyes is that you can *enter* through the lense and contact the optic nerves which have a direct link to the brain…

Zingdad

Hi Syme

Alas I cannot help you with this; I don’t know how one sees a souls age in the eyes. But it did raise an interesting question for me. What exactly IS an “old soul” or a “new soul”. I mean how do we measure the age of a soul? Are souls not eternal and immortal and therefore sort of infinite in age? I know we, ourselves, do not feel that we are infinite in age – it just doesn’t seem possible. But I think that is becasue we have dipped deeply into density and therefore into deep forgetting of who and what we really are. So maybe the souls “age” is how long since it first entered this particular cycle of forgetting? Like, maybe, one soul entered duality and density and spent 500 lifetimes here before remembering, awakening and returning home. And then another soul did it in just 5 lifetimes. Is it fair to say, in their last “remembering lifetime” that the one is 500 lives “old” and the other but a youngster of 5 lives? Considering that they are both standing at the cusp of ascension is one older than thee other? Certainly the depth of their experience of density and the Veil of Unknowing will be quantitatively VERY different. Certainly the 500-lifetime soul will have a MUCH deeper grasp of what this is all about. And it might very well be that the “older” soul therefore carries within his soul the knowingness of all the many, many relationships that have all found peace and balance. Maybe this will show in the eyes? It could well be. But how would one see this?

It IS an interesting question.

I don’t know the answer becasue, by this measure, I am probably the youngest soul I know of. I am only 6 lifetimes old. I am but a whippersnapper 🙂 And this is certainly my “remembering lifetime”. So… I don’t know. But I thought I’d cast these musings out and see what comes back.

clever_sky

To be honest, for me it varies from person to person. Sometimes it’s their eyes, their face, their written words, or just their presence.

But I do know from the core of my being that I have been here a long, long time. And that those who don’t know or understand this world ‘feel’ young in some way. Like they haven’t learned lessons that you seem to know and understand instinctively or unconsciously. Or they haven’t experienced many feelings of déjà vu in regards to this Earthly existence.

I’m sorry if I make no sense or if I confuse you even more… 😳

jamwolfsky

Check this old soul Bro! 🙂 . Whale’s eye !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.