WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? Events & Gatherings Fire the Grid 2

• This topic has 6 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

@mathewdhart wrote:

simply an uninterrupted hour of peace and calm…

😆 Ha, what’s that?

I managed about 20 minutes before a little boy finally brought me out of it into laughing, but it’s better than nothing. I had an image of a horde of tiny people bashing through an eggshell from the inside and rushing out. That was cool. Fleeting, but cool.

mathewdhart

LOL, you’re right, Opal! It was a real luxury to have that uninterrupted time. My daughter was out at a play date, my wife was at her work, and I was all alone at home! 😀

Zingdad

I have to say I was a little disappointed this year. Last year I had a pretty cool experience meditating for FTG 1. Long story. But it was pretty cool. This year…?

Nada!

I couldn’t even get into a good meditation. Something was just “uncomfortable”. So I let it be and just sent love. That was after midnight Friday night (local time).

But then on Saturday afternoon I suddenly received an absolutely AMAZING gift. I was just home taking it easy when out of nowhere I was overwhelmed with a rush of the most incredibly good feelings. I don’t know how else to describe it. I guess like some happy drug rushing through my spirit-body! So I lay down to meditate but I didn’t even need to try: WHOOSH! I was away into meditative bliss! Man it just felt GOOD. I was in nowhere-land for about an hour and then after that I spent the whole weekend in a warm, happy bubble. And Saturday night I had my first REAL lucid dream! I was shown some really incredible stuff about my own being, my purpose and true nature. This dream was as real as anything I have ever experienced – as real as me sitting here typing on this keyboard. So THAT was pretty cool. Did it have anything to do with FTG? Yeah. Everything has everything to do with everything else. It is all interconnected. And consciousness is rising!

Yay! 😀

mathewdhart

Awesome, Zingdad! Thanks for sharing! And I concur…consciousness is rising!

mathewdhart

New announcement from Fire the Grid:

Fire the Grid I — Be One.

“Be still thy mind,
    Make thee One with the Source of Life.”

The earth’s vibration has been increasing steadily since July 28, 2009 and many feel it quite acutely. Accelerated consciousness is spreading everywhere as humans become ever more present and accountable for their role in the energetic creation of a new world.

Previously “hidden” or inaccessible portals containing wake up codes for the Soul are making themselves known to many, in ways we had only dreamed of previously.

Today, we are thrilled to share the next date. As some have now realized, the FTG events have been a countdown, beginning with FTG III back on July 17, 2007 and moving forward. The trilogy of FTG events has been vital to begin the healing of the earth grid while raising our collective consciousness to facilitate this transition into a new paradigm.

The next and final FTG energy date is November 11, 2011 at 11:11 GMT.

This date has again been given to Shelley by her guides, wonderful otherworldly beings she has described as liquid light in appearance, and immeasurably Loving. Vibrationally, November 11, 2011 at 11:11 GMT is the most substantial energy date of the three thus far. It will be encoded as the previous two with highly charged awakening potential as a cosmic opening rains down creative energy upon the earth. All three FTG dates have been shared with us so that we might heal our planet all while reconnecting with our Divine origin by truly living the lives our Souls intended for us before we arrived on earth.

As many know, we had little time to prepare FTG II in an ideal manner, as the information was made public but a few short months before the date. For FTG I, we will have ample time to spread the word. We have just over two years of joyful preparation to become a gathering of like-minded humans the likes of which the world has never seen! Although the bar is high after July 17, 2007, we aim to surpass this which is no small feat indeed.

Shelley has described the next date as an unparalled celebration for humanity, and we are planning many incremental stepping stones to build up to November 11, 2011. Over the next several weeks, we will begin to disseminate Shelley’s insights, both through the written word and through video filmed this past Spring. We are also considering monthly preparations, likely to be centered around the 11th of each month and concentrating on the integration of principles needed to move forward with facility and comfort. More on this will be forthcoming.

At a personal level, I have never felt such an incredible desire to share absolutely everything I was born to do. Intuitions, knowledge, poetry, my beloved music; all is finally aligned. And it will bring me great joy to travel the world spreading every one of these things over the next two years through speaking engagements, conferences, musical performances and high frequency events.

As I am now quite fond of saying, the message is not the messenger, and never has this been more synchronistic than in this present moment. We have been led most graciously to a great door and we have simply to cross the threshold. All is truly in Divine right order. I believe that when we focus intently on the message and its meaning, we become a proactive conscious cell of Light, radiating outward into the world with confidence and strength. For once we have gained access to important information, does it not become very much our own responsibility? As many are now saying, “the time of the Guru is over.”
    Fire the Grid has touched millions of lives and we are just getting started. Awakening to our amazing human potential is a contagious bliss, an addictive passion. This movement belongs to each of us. It belongs to humanity. And each of us has an equally important role to play in its manifestation.

We are looking forward to meeting each of you over the next two years in this most remarkable of journeys.For it is the road to a defining moment in our history, a chance to reconnect with our Divine origin and in the process, restore the earth to a state of health and sustainability.

This is a collective path in every sense, and we continue this work with great diligence and honor. For even with Divine intervention, Shelley always told me that her guides advised that we must “put a bit of ourselves into it.” It is one thing to walk the path, and still another to know it intimately. The next two years will be all about just that.

We have defined our intention to the Universe and we have chosen to be present and accountable in our actions.
    Now we will begin the process of Becoming One. One with the Earth. One with one another. One with timeless Truths. One with the Source of Life.

On November 11, 2011 at 11:11 GMT, we will collectively “Become One” in a manner and in numbers that will change the course of human history forever.

With all our Love,
    Bradfield
    (for Anael & Shelley)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.