WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    GA LOVES YOU

Hello Everyone:

Annan was so kind to direct me here. I was guided to him by my inner voice that is so loving. I will tell you a little bit about me and my spiritual journey. I went through a very intense awakening which started in 2005. I finally realized that I wasn’t who I really was to be in which I had to speak a lot of truths which really crack my heart open very wide! I ended a 23 year old marriage in a very loving and respectful way which I am very proud of. That was the start of years of tears running down my cheeks and pooling in my neck to heal my soul in which now I am FREE.

I pushed GOD out of my life when I was 10 years old as I was very angry with him for taking my Father from me. My Father died and I LOVED him so much. After ending my marriage and having some unexpected physical and additional personal issues I was on my last thread hanging on to my life. It was April 8, 2006 in which I said “OK, if there is a GOD I need you now”. On April 9, 2006 at approximately 3:00 am in the morning I had this most vivid dream of where I was in the kitchen leaning on my counter in which I could hardly stand. All of a sudden this most loving presence picked me up and carried my lifeless body through my home, down my hallway and put me so gently in my bed. I woke up and I had WARM HANDPRINTS ON MY STOMACH and they were not mine. That morning GOD came back into my life and he hasn’t left since which I do not ever want him to leave. GOD comes to me in a masculine way and I am able to have conversations with him. I call this “MY GIFT”. GOD calls me SASSY and I just love it!!!

I totally understand that GOD’s gift to us is our life and what we do with our life is our gift to GOD. I am a VERY generous woman in which I know that my purpose and my role in this lifetime is going to be GRAND. I found this message to be very validating for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwfr64yrUVE

I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful souls.

Blessings and LOVE,

GA

opalescent

Welcome, welcome, God-blessed GA! So wonderful to share in your light. I look forward to basking… 😀

Orissa

Welocme Ga, Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience! I look forward to hearing more about you.

Zingdad

At last! I was wondering where you’d gotten to. Sounds like you had a bit of a tough road getting here. Well, you’re here now. Welcome home. We’ve missed you.

🙂

I look forward to re-acquainting myself with you!

GA LOVES YOU

It is SO good to be home. I would go through everything again to be where I am at. I am a pretty tough cookie and I realize now that GOD never gives you more than you can handle.

Thank you Opalescent, Orissa, and Zingdad for your kind welcome.

Love to all,

GA

Annan

There has the lovely GA finally arrived!!

Much welcome my dear friend, I am de-lighted that you are here. See you allready have been busy posting up in this lovely forum. Interesting introduction you brought forth, and I hope you will share with all your dear friends heirin, more from your experiences, in the comming times. There is many that are guesting this forum that needs support and upliftment in the turmoil times we are in, so must i say…..you arrived just as planned my dear friend. Your purpose will be fullfilled in your inter-acting at these forums, that is a promise from me to you 😉

And do not forget to show us the extraordinary picture you told me about. 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

GA LOVES YOU

Thank you Annan, you are a DOLL!

Can someone tell me how to change a picture size on your computer so you can use it as an avatar?

Thank you in advance.

GA

Annan

Thank you GA!! 🙂

I am not too sure about the picture. Try to send Opal or Annu a PM and ask if they can help you…..there is very tiny avatar picture that is able to be uploaded, and it would be an idea to be able to uploade a little bit larger pictures.

So, you might do that or else I could do it 😉

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

bajillic

HI GA, nice to hear your story and connect with you.

Jilly

GA LOVES YOU

Hi Jilly,

It is SO nice to be here. Thank you for the greeting sweetheart.

I think I want to have a “SOUL” party here! Anyone in? We could talk about the most unusual events that happened during our awakenings. I could write a book…seriously I did some pretty wild stuff. GOD has me go close to the line A LOT! I grumble at him as I am the one on earth that has to deal with it but in the end it is a lot of fun. I just LOVE my part in this play we are all acting in. I understand now how this world and our lives are basically an illusion. Sometimes when I look through my eyes, life as we see is almost transparent or opague looking. I have a great story about my Father and a big message he sent me. I want to write that one though from start to finish because it is so important and meaning.

Strawberry Fields Forever…this is a preview of that story.

Love to all of you.

Good Night,

GA

GA LOVES YOU

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER

Here is the story I promised to share.

When I was young say about 5 to 8 years old my Father had this BEST and most beautiful strawberry patch on the farm I grew up on. We would sell the strawberries to a local store. I use to wake up at 6:00 am and RUN to the strawberry patch because I wanted the biggest and best strawberries so they would sell. My Father would love to watch us enjoy his vegetable and fruit gardens…especially ME!!! I use to eat as much as I picked! Again, my Father died when I was 10 and that was very painful for me as I LOVED him so very much, he was my hero and the first love of my life. About a year ago I was guided to get these red dinner plates which were on clearance from Christmas at Kohls. I had to go to several Kohls to get a full set. As I was in the Kohls store I noticed these green leaf plates that were also on clearance but from Thanksgiving. WELL it took me a bit to get the message from “above” but when I did…BINGO!!! When you put the leaf on the red plate it looks like a strawberry. Needless to say I was going back and forth to every Kohls in my area until I completed this mission. I think I went to ten different stores and it took me ten hours that day to get a full set. I wasn’t going to stop until I did. GOD wants you to know this is the type of person I am. When I am asked to do something I DO IT. So when ever I eat now I am reminded of my Father. Do you know how loving that is? It still brings me tears at times.

Then about a month after I got this dinnerware my Father gave me a message. The message is from the song “Strawberry Fields” by the Beatles which states this:

“Let me take you to Strawberry Fields were nothing is real…so don’t get so hung about it…STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywg-PdeGVL0

This song is very meaningful to me and my heart. So today I want to share this most beautiful message with all of you.

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER.

Love to all,

GA

mia

Hello GA (((hugs)))
    Lovely introduction 🙂
    Welcome to Book of Light
    Love mia xxx

UFOBelieve

Hey GA, very nice stories!! I really liked the dream you had!! Sounds extremely awesome.
    Thx for sharing these stories! Much Love to you!! =)

I really love strawberries btw!! They’re sooo yummy. xDD

GA LOVES YOU

Thank you Mia for the welcome, I very much appreciate it.

UFO…everytime I see a strawberry now it is a KISS from my Father. Pretty neat isn’t it?

I have a lot of stories I could tell. Everyday I add to the stories as my life is not your everyday “usual” kind of life anymore. I compare myself to Samantha Stevens on Bewitched as not many people at all know about this side of me. They are not ready for it but I am sprinkling seeds here and there which is kind of fun. I understand though how others may think as three years I might have thought someone with this kind of side to them would be most unusual also. By day I am a business woman and throught out the day without anyone knowing I am an undercover lightworker just waiting like all of you. I am starting a dating service although in which GOD guided me to this particular one. I told them about me having conversations with GOD and the person or persons they set me up with HAVE to know this. WELL I passed their criteria and their background check and am starting the process this week. We shall see how it goes for this “spiritual” Samantha Stevens in the love department!!!

Love to all,

GA

GA LOVES YOU

Here is a BIG message from HOME for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a_jWhX0kGU

Thank you Mr. Dylan! :mrgreen:

GA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.