WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Revising History Galactic Origins Galactic Federation

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Interesting Site. I liked visiting for the graphics alone – http://www.sangeetahanda.com/galactic.html

Excerpt:

WE ARE HERE TO RAISE YOUR FREQUENCY

The “Galactic Federation of Light” was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from creating galactic wars and conquering different star systems that were dominating and exploiting our Milky Way Galaxy. The members of the Galactic Federation of Light act as Physical Angels and radiate Light and Love into areas of darkness, and oversee the evolution of all its star planetary systems in order to carry out the eventual ‘Divine Fate’ prophesied for our Milky Way Galaxy.

The Galactic Federation of Light, for our galaxy, is located on the star planetary system Sirius. And many on Earth are liaison officers or honorary members to the Galactic Federation of Light.

Millions of years ago, we became part of a vast rebellion between the Light and the dark forces in this galaxy. The uprisings began in the constellations of Lyra, Cancer, Gemini and Orion, as well as in many other lesser-known star groupings. And at the very core of this battle were the Star Leagues of the Pleiades, the Andromedan Confederation, the Lyra Light League and the Sirian star-nations. It was this rebellion that eventually led to the formation of the “Galactic Federation of Light”, some 4.5 million years ago.

However, of all the star nations in our galaxy Sirius is most sacred, the place where the sacred ‘Great Blue Lodge of the Blue-Light of Divine Creation’ has been anchored. Lord Siraya, the Carrier of God’s Blue Light to all His Mansion Worlds, chose Sirius (B) as the place to enter this galaxy and establish the ‘Great Oracle Temple’ of Blue Light of Divine Creation to illuminate the Creator’s Light to all other star systems in the Milky Way Galaxy. This sacred Blue Lodge of Sirius is defended by the race of the ‘Lion people’ who are the settlers on Sirius (A) star system. This is the race of people who descended upon Earth to create and activate the Great Pyramid of Egypt and oversaw the design and architecture of all pyramids on Earth. They were headed by the Atlantean and Egyptian High Priest from Venus – ‘Thoth’, and by the High Priestess ‘Seshat’ who is a descendent of the ‘Feline Beings’, a race also from Sirius (A). The Lion Beings live in the ‘non-physical’ reality that transcends time and space; whereas the Feline Beings are of the physical dimension and live even amongst the human race on Earth. Whilst the Lion Beings were the architect or the blueprint designers of the pyramids, the actual builders were the Feline Beings who physically constructed the Great Pyramid. This is the multi-dimensional perspective of the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Moreover, the Lion and Feline Beings are members of the Galactic Federation of Light.

At present, there are just over 200,000 members of the Galactic Federation that stem from many star nations and systems within our galaxy, as well as from other various galaxies and vast orders, confederations and unions from the Creator’s many Mansion Worlds and Universes. Of the total member species approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings. However, the members of the Galactic Federation are fully awakened Beings of Light.

Message From the Galactic Federation of Light

“You are not of this world. You are all extraterrestrial in nature, and have travelled some 26 Light Years to reach Earth, your present home, to bravely partake in a complicated and challenging experiment of ‘total spiritual amnesia’. Lady Gaia Earth volunteered to become a laboratory to harbour a daring ‘experiment’ and become the playground for a dangerous game from which there was no expectation of success, or even sheer survival. This experiment was labelled ’Deathwish’. And to say the least, you courageously volunteered to participate in this risky business of ‘no-returns’. We were assisting, so far, only to prevent any irreversible damage to your soul. However, you managed to astound us where we least expected! Despite the total spiritual loss of memory, which is the ‘Blueprint of Non-Remembrance’ adopted by Earth, you found the ‘doorway’ to exit from this complex, full-proof, inextricable labyrinth of sheer darkness. Consequently, we have had to change the pre-determined result of this experiment! A change we embrace and welcome with much pleasure and celebration. We indeed salute you!

“And so we have now come to give you “THE ASCENSION KEY” to open the doorway and end this long evolutionary experiment of spiritual amnesia. Please note there are 2 Ascension Keys: one is for individual human evolution and the other is for the ascension of the planet and all its inhabitants together. This Key shall not yet be revealed. Only when the collective consciousness has reached the level of critical mass required for a shift, will the 2nd Ascension Key manifest in the hands of the most deserving soul on Earth, who then shall open the Stargate to Freedom for all………(see website for more)

Bigfeet E

Interesting post & site you mention there.
    It takes quite simular understandings of wich i’ve known partly, but then from their (galactic) point of view.
    Some questions come to mind though containing the ascensionkey(s).
    As i’ve learned true my understandings i thought the first key is allready bin …given… in that way that it is the awakening of Kundalini-energy,
    wich resides in us all,sleeping dorment, and just waiting for us to consiously awaken Her true nothing but our will and Pure disire & Knowledge.
    These teachings of awakening the Mother-energy are around for some time now (early seventy’s i think)
    Other teachings go far more way back, but are a more difficult and longer approach.
    Once awakened and climbs true the main 7 chakra’s of the body (actually all yr body’s) she will clear and clean all of your energy-centra’s gradually
    according your ability of letting loose of that moment, to finally break true the 7th at the fontanel of once head, wich where She merges with
    the universal Spirit…claiming realisation.As with everything practise more often would open the channels & chakra’s more & more , and also the
    ability to keep holding this state of energy goin’. I used to went to this ‘school’, but was to joung & depended in circumstances to keep attending.
    Offcourse i have not forgotten about this and still have lecture about it. Laying dorment in my bookcase i occaisionally made use of the practice.
    Daily life & other sidetracks kept me from picking it up for real… 😐

Anyway, i think i will be posting more of this information ; only need to translate & have enough time, haha.
    So now i was wondering if the key as they spoke of is the same… Massively awakenings ? Need to think more about this.
    Need to go asleep now as i have an early wake-upcall…(4.30 am) for work .

Later… 😉

UFOBelieve

How am I supposed to read all the stuff you post? xDD
    This is the 3rd thing from you in a row waiting to be read now!!

Keep up the good work! xD 😆

Annan

Orissa, you have some great posts going on, I am reading and reading – and let you know in this post that I cherish them all. Thank you so very much….keep posting, please 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

@UFOBelieve wrote:

How am I supposed to read all the stuff you post? xDD
    This is the 3rd thing from you in a row waiting to be read now!!

Keep up the good work! xD 😆

He he, Okay I’ll slow up & give you a break dear UFOBelieve, but only until after you have moved! 😆

Thank You also Dear Annan!

I certainly found it an interesting article & although I can’t comment on the actual veracity of the information about the history of the Galactic Federation itself what made it seem likely that it rang True for me is that I really resonated with a couple of other things that was said:

“Lady Gaia Earth volunteered to become a laboratory to harbour a daring ‘experiment’ and become the playground for a dangerous game from which there was no expectation of success, or even sheer survival. This experiment was labelled ’Deathwish’. “

When I did my first course in Theta healing we had to pair up with a partner in a healing swap session.During my session I was having quite a bit of trauma coming up & part of what surfaced for me was that I had a “deathwish” which was deeply buried. In fact it eventuated that it was my soul that actually had the death wish!!! 😯 When I found this out it explained soooo much to me about what I have manifested in other incarnations & this one. I was actually dumbfounded :roll:. Anyway, we were able to remove the deathwish from my soul after a bit of perserverance & I never ran into that term again until I read this site where it really resonated with me.

The other part that struck a chord with me was the mention of the keys. So I also found that interesting BigfeetE. In some of my earlier channels I received messages for myself about keys. One of them was

“……..Take the key from within & insert with Love. Love conquers all. Radiate Love to self ….”

This morning I felt an urge to go to Keenya’s St Germain channel & what did I find?

[youtube:waai2fmm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqQXfK3kOA[/youtube:waai2fmm] The Key to Eternal Life Part 1

[youtube:waai2fmm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNUdj0CJwE[/youtube:waai2fmm] The Key to Eternal Life Part 2

Amazing synchronicity for me is that partway during Part 1 St Germain says almost the same thing that I received in my channel from back in July.

Annan

Amazing story Orissa…..i saw thise two “episodes” a coupl of months ago, maybe I will take a look at the again. Think maybe it was amongst the first that Keenya (now Ashamarae) posted.

Thanks!

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

“Amazing synchronicity for me is that partway during Part 1 St Germain says almost the same thing that I received in my channel from back in July.”

Well I retract that statement Annan. I just listened to the videos again & couldn’t find what I thought I heard this morning 🙄 . I think my brain has been blipping in & out of realities over the past few days as I’ve had a few things happen. I could have sworn that I heard St Germain say something very similar when I was listening this morning though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.