WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / Planetshift / ...Geomancy and Gridwork...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? Planetshift …Geomancy and Gridwork…

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Will

… this seemed to be the most appropriate place for these subjects…

…places of power nodes and the connections between them…
    …do others have feelings about where they have been stationed ?…

…I live to the south of Mt. Shasta…and was stationed by Spirit on property directly over a geographic formation known as the Mother Lode…which is a gold-bearing quartz dike the extends about a 100 miles in length…this is part of a fault system that demarkates the N.American Plate from the Pacific Sheild…and extends deep into Gaia…where I live is along a Grid line that extends from Mt. Shasta towards other nodes in Arizona…I am not sure if this power point was in place before I came here or if it was developed as I was awakened…but part of my *job* is that I act as a *Lightening rod* to this place…

…I believe that Annu mentioned that she had been to power points in Guatamala…

…does anyone else have feelings about where they are,have been ,or have images in their dreams ?…we do travel and connect in our dreams…

opalescent

I have heard that the kundalini of the earth has shifted from Tibet to Teotihuacan… but I can’t remember where I heard/read it… 😕

I live in Appalachia and it’s chock full of both pretty stones underground and power places above. In the back corner of my yard is a place where the trees grow all twisted, and you can just about feel a vortex when you near the area. Just a little one, I guess. The center of it is a huge dead tree and barbed wire, so I haven’t stood there… I think it’s an entry point. I have discerned guardians coming through when I called for them, from that area.

It feels a lot like the energy of the red rocks in and around Sedona, AZ here. And the dirt’s about the same color, red mud. The word “Appalachia” has Atlantean connections, I think… but I can’t remember where I heard or read that, either! 😆

And I am sure if we wanted to connect in our dreams we can and do. I’ve been having some strange dreams lately, they seem so much more fluid than they used to.

Will

…dreams have got to be a whole ‘nother forum board…

…I set my intention before falling to sleep…

…it’s like dialing up…

mia

I know Glastonbury (England) has strong ley lines.

I visit there several times a year.

When I climb the Tor, I feel stuck to the ground, like a magnet.

I love the place.

http://www.glastonburytor.org.uk/

And I have had some beautiful/magical meditations in Chalice Wells Gardens next door 🙂

http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/gpt/chalicewell.html

Love mia xxx

Ascend2luv

Wow, I live on the south London triangle. Both my childrens schools (separate schools) are on that same ley. Our house is between the two schools. There are two leys cross over at my daughters school (which then go onto to the Tor) it has a long history which is very interesting. Elizabeth I used to visit there as did henry VIII when he was a boy. The land my sons school is built on was an estate owned by sir Walter Raleigh who is said to haunt the graveyard next to my daughters school. The gardens to the school were closed off as they found an underground grotto – there is also a system of underground caves in the area. I dont know if this is all coincidence but I felt as if I was “meant” to live in this house – given the circumstances I should never have had this house. I always wondered why the schools were on the ley – I know that often churches are placed on the leys. I am interested in this subject I just haven’t gotten round to really looking into it. As I have a lot going on – have quite a few crystals and organite I am hoping to start to make organite in the near future. To be honest aside from a feeling of calmness and sometimes a ringing in my ears I havent really been aware of the ley I just know its there. I havent been here that long (since late july) and a lot of things have been happening I need to relax and start meditating (which is something I dont do). My son is the one who seems to have blossomed here hes much calmer and happier.

Here is a history of the local area.

click the link below and search for the section I have put in quotes:

http://www.shadowtimepublishing.co.uk/mysteriousmitcham.html

http://www.shadowtimepublishing.co.uk/mysteriousmitcham.html

Part 2 – South of
    Mitcham Common:
    Carew Manor (my daughters school)
    The Ghosts of
    Beddington Park
    Beddington Parish
    Church & Churchyard

Under Beddington

alora

How do you find out about Ley lines. I have been trying to find out the ones that we have in Canberra, but there is no info out there with maps etc and the like. I am sure that we have ley lines here as it was a meeting place for aboriginals back in the time (Canberra means meeting place), and aboriginals were, dont quote me on this, quite selective in where they met, and had to have reasons as to why they met in that particular place, whether spiritiual or for some other reason! And I have heard that Canberra is in the centre of a trianglular group of ley lines. Can anyone help me out, maybe point me in the right direction?

Orissa

Alora,

Here are a couple of links which discuss ley lines in canberra – don’t know if they will be of any help as a starting point.

http://www.kheper.net/ecognosis/essays/Canberra_its_Geomantic_realities.html – Canberra – Its Geomantic Realities

http://www.kheper.net/ecognosis/essays/Canberra_and_the_Griffins.html Canberra & the Griffins, a Theosophical View – Info towards bottom of article

Extract:(from second link) Towards the end of the story …
    Canberra’s present and possible future.

Canberra has geomantic patterns etched into its landscape. In the ceremonial part of the city many things have been added to the Griffin’s basic formulations. The latest is Commonwealth place and its adjacent and, strangely named, “Reconciliation Place”.

Both these locations are on the Griffins’ “land axis line” which runs from Mt Ainslie to distant Mt Bimberri. The line passes through the War Memorial, down Anzac Parade through Parliament House and across the Woden cemetery War Graves. In geomancy terms the Griffins’ land axis line is called a “ley line”… Ley lines connect points; thoughts and energies run along them. They cause aligned sites to become similar.

Reconciliation Place was intended to commemorate the reconciliation between Australia’s indigenous people and those who came to this land from the British Commonwealth. Actually, the location is a midden, a burial mound. Meditate on it and you are quickly drawn into the underworld, the world of the near dead. It seems to connect with forces from deep within the earth, to the spiritual being that controls the flow of water on the land.

Earlier in the week I was near Reconciliation Place – I had just left a book launch with forty Aboriginal people in the nearby National Library. After a shared lunch I wandered over to the midden and sat for awhile. In my meditative consciousness I perceived aboriginal ghosts, the ghosts that had been with us during lunch (ancestor ghosts according to a woman I spoke with) disappearing into the mound. Perhaps, Reconciliation Place has become a sacred site that links the social, political and spiritual activities of Canberra with the living realm of aboriginal “Dreaming”. The Aboriginal embassy for the underworld.

Over last few years a lot of strange new things have been building up underneath Canberra … and of course parliament house is built where a hill used to be and has grass on its roof.

Arranged on the land axis ley line, near the War Memorial are a growing number of monuments celebrating Australian doings in War. Between the Nurses Memorial and Korean Memorial stands a huge Deva. A Deva of ceremonial. On many occasions I’ve had contact with its being. A purple strand from her arrives at every meeting with a spiritual content that takes place in the city. A purple haze announces her presence during the monthly Theosophical lecture. She seems very similar to the being described in H.K. Challoner’s book, “Regents of the Seven Spheres” on pages 59 to 63. Here is the part of the poem …

alora

I knew there was a reason for coming here, you are als so helpful and willing to point “newbies” that are in search of information in the right direction. I commend what you do and am very grateful:)

opalescent

Wow, Alora, that makes my heart so happy, what you just said 🙂

alora

Just the truth. 😉

5 Ahau Manu

Have you seen nassim haramein his work? Part 1 and 2
    Their is a part on it.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335&ei=c2ObSNCQJ4iOrwLF-pU9&q=Nassim+Haramein&hl=en

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1895475242307393956&q=source:004764722344893170701&hl=en

And if this does not help it’s interesting anyway.

Another you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.