WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / get skeptic yourselves about 14th oct?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News get skeptic yourselves about 14th oct?

• This topic has 7 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    alainiz

Lisen guys seems to me that blossom made a bad move, here is why she is selling books and will give channels for 60$ money money money money if i am correct light workers arn’t supposed to sell channel which the galactic federation of light is giving it free and that we should set an example of removing this law we been working so hard she ruined this and by doing so she makes this october 14 look like a scam…. I would like all channeler tell me if they heard about this message themselves if not don’t get your hopes up that ever will have a ship popping up.

Alusa

Well that’s a bit disheartening I have mixed feelings and I’m not sure what to tell you.

I know that Zingdad got the message before he was in contact with the other channelers, before he read it anywhere else. There seems to be a bit if a paradox here. If that ship doesn’t show she will look like a fraud, such a short time line wouldn’t give herself enough time to sell many books. But if she is genuine… and the way the GF laws are why is she starting to charge money for it? And it does seem like it could compromise the integrity of her message…

Either way it seems contradictory.

If she is trying to make money off of it now that makes me feel kinda sad…

I think I saw Zing mention somewhere he made friends with Blossom, I would like his view on this.

Orissa

Alainiz,
    For myself, I have never felt that Blossom was other than genuine & full of love & light & I don’t feel that she has an ulterior motive in putting this message out. If I remember correctly I read that the latest book contains channels from the Federation of Light which she did leading up to this event, she is not charging anything for the large amount of time taken up now posting these currrent channels, blog posts etc. I have no problem with her charging for her time & energy to produce material in the form of books & cd’s which is after all optional, for people to purchase if they wish.

I’m not sure what you meant by she will give channels for $60.00? Were you implying she is now saying she is selling channels from the Galatic Federation? I may have missed that somewhere. The only reference I could find on her site was that she was charging for channels when she does sessions with people through mainly White Cloud & sometimes other light beings. She was already doing those prior to the Federation of Light message. It isn’t something new that she has added since then. Sure it may mean that she ends up getting more customers because of increased traffic to her site but it would really be professional suicide & extremely shortsighted to post a prediction if she truly didn’t believe it was true. I also don’t believe that “Lightworkers” have to give everything away & not earn remuneration for their efforts. It is a well known fact that many people place more value on a service or commodity they have purchased than which they have received for free so I see nothing what so ever suspicious in Blossom’s motives.

And yes, there were other channelers who predicted the possibility of this visitation before Blossoms, including Zingdad & Cosmic Awareness, although she seems to be the only one who has given out an exact date. So for my self I prefer to believe & know that this visitiation is going to happen sometime around the date given & see the light that Blossom is.

Annan

Alainiz, I can not understand this as any kind of problem. This will imply that eveyone that brings forth a new idea, invention, thought or may it be a long forgotten or far away healing modality – should do this for free. We all earthlings live now in three dimensions, thus making it impossible to manifest your own needings by instant thought – so I do not see that blossom makes a living of this – as any problem at all.

I do not either see that alternative medicine practioners should give away free consultations, since alternative medicine is a “NEW” healing modality. Money is a thing, and as long as we live in a thingy world we need it to obtain other things to then again, sustain our living-body in flesh which is also a thing.

This, “all that are saints and are good people and lightworkers” can not take charge for it, is outmost wrong and a distortion, that is not constructive. What you get thrown after you for free is not of long term value. Who havent got a little free badge to put on our jacket before? Almost eveyone. And how many hold this as their most precious item? None 😎

So I give kudos to Blossom, and pray that she has enough to support herself and her family, thus beeing able to keep doing what she is doing.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

alainiz

don’t you understand thoses who are working so hard to give the truth to people they been searching and buying document to find proof and if this event wont happen think of the damage will do to them the skeptic will eat them up. So yes our life is about money but this will look bad because it will be considered a scam if it wont show up. Its not that i wont belive her its the situation. I am still hoping for a ship to pop up i am praying that it will happen.

Annan

Well, my be-loved alainiz, I guess time will show – and we ALL will have to gain patience and wait and see. And those that can not see must take their 😎 off, and I guess much of all this is just as much about that as it is of the other 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Every indication I get is that it will happen in early October, well before the 14th.

Annan

Hmmmm…..might The Game be on at the 12. oct Opal?? :mrgreen:

Much game
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

alainiz, I think you are missing the point here a little. You should never under any circumstances believe in a channel. A channel is a person. If you place your belief in another person you will get hurt. There is only one place your Truth resides and it is inside of YOU. So then… The channel is simply someone that brings a message through. You go read the message then you decide in YOUR heart if the message is right or wrong. If it is right for you it is becasue YOU say it is. Not becasue someone else says so. So then it doesn’t matter if you read it as graffiti on the toilet wall, it doesn’t matter if it was written in a “holy” book. It’s true if your heart tells you it is. And if your heart says it’s not true then you walk away from it. Simple. And the conduit? The method of getting the message to you? That might be a person. A person is another being just like you. Or it might be a book – which is just slivers of a tree. Or it might be chalk on a side walk. What do you want to go putting you faith in them for? You don’t! Put faith in yourself to tell the difference between what feels true and what does not. Then it doesn’t matter what ELSE the conduit does.
    Alainiz, Blossom is just a woman living in Australia trying to make her way in the world like anyone else. She is not some immaculate goddess of truth. The channelling passes THROUGH her! It doesn’t come FROM her! So if it comes from someone else then what difference does it make what she does when she isn’t channelling?
    And give a poor girl break! Suddenly she finds, as a result of all the work she has done, that she has some attention. So she wants to sell some material and make some money back off of this. Is it the BEST idea? I don’t know. I think it’s sort of a grey area. But if someone puts time energy and effort into a project I sort of DO feel it is okay for them to say people should give them some value back if they want it. So she’s selling a book. SO WHAT?

Annan

Nice words dad of the little Zing!!

And must I de-lightedly note the following you are writing here, in the memory from another post:

Then you think these other people are beyond stupid. Or maybe you think we’re all “cut in” on the deal.

Guess Zingdads heart IS listening to Adamu….and agrees that the conspirationalizing-ish things is just things, and not eternal, nor important as us ALL ONE definately are -this making no on beeing able to conspire in the degree that many are so afraid of 😎

Much love again to Blossom
    Annan the Nordic

alainiz

thank you zingdad that is perfect for people who have a problem to fallow a path lisen zingdad i already showed proof they are here i already have people showing it aswell and i made a lot of studies. But its an action of people they act a pond that can change the light ships course and skeptic will do anything to crush that hope down. I am not saying the ship isn’t there i know its there the thing is will others believe in it now that blossom made this action? Theres clips everyone study them here…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYTVfbU5fMI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDWZAuZCm-M

this is what i found and ya, people will change ideas about the light ship because of it.

ps:they almost fooled me about blossoms but not you guys 😉

UFOBelieve

@opalescent wrote:

Every indication I get is that it will happen in early October, well before the 14th.

Oh God please..

My two cents about the “she wants to earn money” theory.

As it was mentioned before, most of the things she’s giving away for free. IF she was to make money, the first thing that pops into my head is, maybe humandkind will be over this money-system very soon, and she should be very well aware of it. Money is just a necessity these days, but maybe not anymore a year from now.

Okay, now let’s assume she took it out of thin air with the intent to make money. How much do you think she will earn in two months? Even if it’s like 200$. Yeehaa.
    You also have to consider, if she took it out of thin air, all of her channelings, EVERYTHING she ever wrote, will have no credibility at all anymore. So she would have to get together enough money in 2 months to live her whole life from it, because noone would ever again trust her.

To me, all of this doesn’t make any sense.

Besides the fact Zingdad channeled this before her internet announcement, besides the fact channelers all over the globe are getting confirmations from all different kinds of sources (not only ETs), the list goes just on and on.
    She really is just one little peace in the big mosaic of the unfolding truth. Try to see it this way.
    It’s like 9/11, if you prove to me how fire could make the buildings collapse, you still have to explain to me why WTC7 fell. If you know what I mean. 😉

alainiz

great ufobeliever now give this to the skeptics. On thoses clips i sent.

UFOBelieve

@alainiz wrote:

great ufobeliever now give this to the skeptics. On thoses clips i sent.

Rofl I watched the 1st clip, the music entertained me pretty well! I’m still smiling! xD
    Well yeah maybe I should do one or two comments on those videos.. why not.^^

Edit: youtube sucks right now. I just saw the second clip is like almost 6 minutes.. I’m sorry but I totally don’t feel like wasting my time with negative thoughts about this topic.

opalescent

This is a really good topic, actually. We’re hovering somewhere between slavery and dreams-come-true… but we’re not quite there yet, and we should support each other if we want to get there in one piece.

I think Blossom had the books section on her site all along, she’s got quite a collection of writings. I’m sure those who have found great resonance with her broadcast message and who have found comfort in the healings that she offers (for free) would happily send her a little money to have a bound, easy to read archive on a topic they would like to study before they go to bed.

For myself, I always hope people will remember to send some sort of balancing energy so I can keep doing my work. I went back and forth with should I charge for a service I provide (the personal messages) or shall I just hope someone thinks kindly enough to send me a check… maybe? It is really hard for me to feel like someone’s paying me for a message–it feels, in a word, alien. 🙄 But isn’t all work done for a paycheck the same way? To spend the most beautiful part of every day in a poorly lit, poorly ventilated office cubicle for a bi-weekly paycheck out of which are deducted thises and thats, well that was really disheartening. 👿 I don’t miss that–or the commute–at all. But still, it’s not so easy to accept the idea of being paid for delivering spiritual writings that are really whispers into another’s heart. But at present, it’s how I get by in the world. This crazy world…

It was scary to put my writing on the web for all the world to see and comment on and possibly rant about… but it was my job, assigned by my soul and overseen by quite loving guides who assure me we won’t actually starve while I’m doing this. The best is to hear that I have in some way created something with light and shadow (by writing on a computer) that has touched someone in a healing way. That was how I felt when I was doing healing work, too, years ago… it felt strange and cheap to take money, but people gladly offered when they felt the benefit. To act as a conduit for a specific frequency of energy, and share as called in methods in which one has knowledge and training… it’s what we should do for each other all the time, right? It’s really about acknowledging that someone has directed positive healing energy in their direction, and them directing positive supporting energy back, completing the circuit, in balance. It allows the recipient to really “own” the energy of the message, or the healing. Quite a few people have never even said “thank you”, I guess not being quite ready, but I know in some way they will direct positive energy somewhere based on the intention and energy of the message. And that, I think, is the essence of a Pleiadian renegade 😉

So it’s all in balance. I freely post channelings every week, I trade personal readings for whatever support is deemed appropriate in return, I have shops of “stuff” for people who like “stuff”, and I’m writing a book I hope people will want to own. I’d give it away, and if that’s the way the economy goes and I can still eat, I might just do that! 😀 That’s just me… every amazingly wonderful channel I’ve read online who also happens to sell books or charge for healings or teaching or whatever should be able to do so without any stigma of shame. We have to eat and pay the electric bill. As Blossom says on the video on her site (under “White Cloud and Blossom Live”, a very good one), it’s all about trust. A channel trusts that their words have value to the people who specifically seek them out.

But to answer the more immediate question, as I mentioned, I have very strong indications that it’s possible we’ll be seeing something in the sky before the 14th, that after the 14th would be “too late” (whatever that means 😯 ). The Renegades’ weekly messages have dropped hints about this since the beginning of the year. They also talk a lot about the entry of the planet into the photon belt, or manasic belt, or whatever… really great flooding of living loving light… coming into our experience… soon. 😉 Something else to look forward to.

I think something happened around the 8th of August that kicked things into high gear and allowed all sources to come forth with a little more detail than they had previously been permitted from respect of our souls’ collective journey. But they still hold the cards close their chest, wisely don’t you think? And so we all learn even more about trust.

Our intention is very important, so be clear in your heart as to whether you want The Prediction to be true, if not to the letter then as close to the letter to assure the real issue is settled, which is that is that everyone everywhere can enjoy living on this planet without having to submit to slavery or starvation or war.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.