WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Evolving & Enlightening / Healing Energies / Healing with Forgiveness
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Healing Energies Healing with Forgiveness

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Healing With Forgiveness

This past weekend I went, as planned, to Montauk for a few days of rest at the ocean. I wrote last week that I had been visited by guides one night and told to go to Camp Hero (now a state park, but formerly a military installation) where experiments were performed on other human beings. These experiments were known as the Montauk Project. I was guided to create a sacred space where I would ask forgiveness from those that were hurt and killed, as the guides showed me that we are collectively responsible for harm inflicted on others, as we are all connected energetically. They further showed me that when a person agrees to ask forgiveness on behalf of humanity, a process of healing is set in motion, beyond what our eyes or minds can understand. I knew I’d follow my guidance, because that has become a way in my life, but I had no idea what the profound effect would be upon my own heart and spirit when I sat outside the space where these atrocities happened. The night before, as I prepared in my room at Montauk, and then sat outside on the sand up close to the ocean, a huge orb of royal blue edged in golden light appeared before me. I recognized the energy of Archangels Michael and Gabriel, and got quiet to listen. Over and over they showed me pictures of lightning. I didn’t know what it referred to, but later realized they were showing me that some of the people were injured by electric shock and other jolting stimulation, in order to control their minds during the experiments. It validated that there was indeed harm done to human beings by the military, condoned by the government.

I got to the site earlier than the appointed 10 a.m. time on Saturday, so I could find the site where I’d do the forgiveness prayer ceremony. I saw the door to the underground laboratories, marked “DO NOT ENTER…Building closed to the public,” and of course chose this spot to pray and ask forgiveness.

At the last minute, I’d thrown my mini tape recorder in my bag so I could record the prayer to share with all of you who were praying with me. I set up my sage and the stones that I’d brought for burial in the Earth following the ceremony, as directed by the guides, protected myself again with white light, and smudged myself and the space and sat on my orange cushion, ready for what was ahead.

When I settled down and prayed for my heart to open wide, I felt a warmth spread over and through me. As soon as I spoke the first words, “Oh, God!, the gentle breeze picked up and a huge wind whipped through the space. I felt grateful for the natural cleansing that God gave the space within and around me. I began to pray, and felt the warmth within again, and spoke til I felt complete. When I was done, I gave thanks and with intention, dug a hole in the Earth, with her permission. I buried the stones, with another prayer, asking that they instill love and act as a beacon of light for drawing peace and love to the space, gathered twigs to create a small teepee over the place where I buried the stones and took a deep breath. I then smudged again, and sprinkled sage in the four corners of the enclosure and in front of the door to the former laboratories. In an altered state, and full of gratitude, I left the space, and walked out into the sunlight. I saw before me orbs of magenta and rainbow colored light coming through the trees. I saw a huge white light on one side of the space where I had prayed, and got my camera out to take photos and see if I could capture the energy to share with you. My heart was full, and I felt the love and prayers of many of you with me, throughout the experience. I was very surprised to check my watch and see that several hours had passed. The meditation and prayer lasted longer than I thought. It had felt like only 15 minutes at the most.

I continued to go through the state park and saw the old bunkers, and other buildings that comprised the military base so long ago. I then returned to my motel on the beach, and sat out beside the sea in contemplation.

Tonight I share this experience with you, with love and gratitude, and thank you with all my heart, for desiring forgiveness and the peace and healing that it brings.

With love and deep joy,
    Rainbow Dancer

MONTAUK HERO STATE PARK PRAYER
    October 4, 2008

Oh, God! I come this day centered in forgiveness. I ask your forgiveness, God, for any ways I’ve been less than whole in my interactions with your children; human, four-legged, or winged; with Mother Earth, and with you, God. I ask for forgiveness for the times I was jealous, envious, afraid, and projected that onto in judgment, anger or rage. God I ask forgiveness for any ways I’ve trespassed against my mother & father, Reuben Israel and Shelby Arlene, and I ask forgiveness for anything I’ve done in acting out against my siblings, Diane Beth, Ellen Carol and Steven Michael during their lifetimes. God forgive me. I ask forgiveness also, for any way I may have transgressed in the way I’ve treated Mother Earth in the past, and any way I’ve disregarded her crying out. I come this day to ask, first and foremost, for my own transgressions, as I know that in order to ask forgiveness on behalf of others, I must first be willing to clear my own thoughtless deeds. Will you forgive me God? For this I thank you.

I ask that any people that I’ve hurt in this lifetime, forgive me; (names…..) and any time I’ve wounded others with my words, accept my deepest, heartfelt apologies. Forgive me, God for the times I’ve been less than open, honest, or real, and for the times when I failed to open my heart in love.

Beloved One, I come this day before you on my knees, and then, sitting on the Earth, yet with my thoughts, feelings and my heart centered on you! I know that you forgive me God, for you are a generous heart, and I pray that on behalf of you and your angels, your emissaries of love, that forgiveness be the way in our world. Oh God! I sit here on this site of the Montauk Project, where many beings, many souls, were hurt and wounded, even murdered to keep them silent, in the name of experimentation; where other human beings literally disregarded the humanness of those they chose as their subjects. They preyed upon the indigent, the lonely, the lost, for their own purposes and their own gain. Beloved One! Help me! Help me to reconcile this space to bring in your love, your clarity, your forgiveness, your healing! God, on behalf of all the souls who were injured without mercy at the hands of others in our government and our military, I ask forgiveness. I ask forgiveness on behalf of all humanity, for we are connected, one heart to the other. We are bound and connected by invisible chords and when one transgresses against another, we all suffer and feel the universal pain. God, please forgive these souls for perpetrating against those who were helpless and hopeless. Please forgive them for trying to elevate themselves financially, emotionally and egoistically through through greed as they perpetrated abuse and violation for their own gain.

Beloved souls who were used as guinea pigs for these projects, on whom these experiments and violations were perpetrated, I ask your forgiveness from the deepest levels of my heart, on behalf of all humanity. I ask the forgiveness of all those who we perpetrated against, in holocausts and wars, on the streets, and in the home, often in the name of God, throughout time. Oh, God, I forgive these souls from the deepest space within my being. Please forgive us, for we indeed, “knew not what we did,” when we committed horrific acts against you!

Beloved souls of mercy and light, I pray that now you can go to a peaceful place, for you were sacrificed at the hands of others and you were unmercifully harmed. I weep inside when I think of what was inflicted upon you and I was drawn here today to ask your forgiveness from deep within my heart and spirit, on behalf of all life. I sit and hear the songs of the birds calling, and as I prayed to God when I first sat down, a huge wind picked up, and it does so once again as I speak these words, of sorrowful, yet hopeful prayer. We must all feel the universal shame and understand the depths of the violation that was perpetrated here in this underground space, and we must all accept the responsibility for the healing that is necessary to clear this space.

I step into my responsibility this day, as, on my knees, I ask your forgiveness for the way humanity violated you! Through the ages we have done so again and again. Beloved One, let there be light! Let your light and your clarity shine, that each soul knows that in all things, we must choose. Do we harm others, or do we embrace them in love, knowing that they are part of us; a part of a greater whole? Help us choose wisely oh, God!

Beloved souls of tenderness and mercy, forgive and go home! Go home to the Light and feel the love that flows from my heart to yours this day; feel God’s love surrounding and filling you with white light!

Thank you for sacrificing yourselves that we might come to this moment of forgiveness, for there is purity, freedom, splendor and beauty in forgiveness! I pray that you, backwards and forwards in time, forgive those who perpetrated against you, that we might be free of the heavy burdens of old wounds and old hates, for every time we use free will and choice to decide to let go of these old pains, hurts and sorrows, we free up space within for abundant freedom, joy and love. I feel your presence around me this day, and I feel the love you are beaming down in this moment now. Show love to one another, beloved souls, no matter where your soul next journeys, and be part of the light that is happening throughout this Universe…..no more living in darkness!

Oh, God I pray for forgiveness on behalf of all humanity, who have perpetrated against each other….oh God, against you, for means of gain, ego, emotion, control, even in the name of religion! Wash these old acts away in the quickening wind, God! Let the rainbow light fill this space and may your white light lift my heart this day, that I might be forgiven too. May love flow from this day forward, and may we all be forgiven. May Love be our names.

I am Ara-sha Leah and I come in love this day. I commit to the soil a rose quartz crystal, to symbolize love of the Divine Feminine, and a clear quartz crystal point to act as a beacon to attract light and love to this place. Again the calling of the birds quickens, and the wind whips through this space. I feel their energies flowing around me as I read the sign on the cement walls to the underground that says, “KEEP OUT.” My spirit cries, “OH, NO! Let me in and let me spread light here….your light God, as it flows through my heart! Let me be a pure channel for peace and healing in this space, on this day and forever more! God, I recommit my soul to you, and to your work in the world, in the way that you see most fit for me, your daughter, Ara-sha Leah. I am your child.

Beloved souls, go home now. Go home to the loving heart of God. Go Home! Let go of the pain. I now see you flying free, carried on the wings of Angels, and I wish you abundant lives, far beyond what you knew on this Earth. I wish you healing and restoration in the Kingdom of Heaven. May God bless you and hold you forever more.

May God hold us all in the space and grace of love, forever more. Amen.

Rainbow Dancer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.