WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Velgarder

To start things off I guess I will begin with a simple “hello” and “thank you.” I have been mulling over whether or not I should post on the forum or not, having found myself on Book-of-Light just a couple of days ago. I frequently check MayanMajix’s article pages and have, over the past months or so, found a great solace in the spiritual articles page. Yet, on with the “hello.”

I am a 23 year old male taking a semester break from college to have some “me” time. Over the past years my partner and I have been on a path of truth seeking which has taken us in places we had never once expected that we would wind up in. Though I have never been able to channel or speak to any higher beings, I had been exposed to ghost-related events as a child (and still) and have always been a bit “sensitive” to energies. That alone always kept my mind open to the “immaterial” aspects of existence, though I had for most of my life drowned it out by never accepting what was beyond my five senses; that which the tangible world could present to me.

Since I was 14 I had always been an atheist. At the time my logic was that “until I can meet God, he/she/it is not real” (oh how I am eating those words now). I was the science geek in class and have always been extremely inclined to a scientific-based world-view. It wasn’t until learning recently about massive breakthroughs coming from quantum science circles which employed consciousness into their research, that I have modified my world-view and had begun looking into the immaterial world I had previously denied myself. I stopped basing my world view on only tangible things and started to trust my inner voice more as to what was true or not. Always having been a lucid dreamer, I have begun lately to really find the messages in my dreams which have provided me with a lot of intrigue as well as comfort.

And that’s what brings me to my “thank you.” For those who have channeled the messages that I read as they come along, thank you for doing everything that it is that you are doing. To those who don’t channel yet find themselves here on these forums, thank you for doing what it is that you have been doing; bringing light into a world which darkness has been an immensely powerful force. I know that things are going to look scary at times during some of the transitions which are coming. People are going to be turning to us for answers. So thank you all for doing the things that you do, be it smiling to someone on the way to work, channeling, or anything based out of light/love.

Reclusive in my nature, I am not sure if I will become a regular posting member or not but one of the primary reasons I felt like posting here was to thank those who have channeled these messages, put yourselves on the line to do the things that you do. Know that there are many of us who look to the words you provide as a torch to illuminate our own individual paths that we are taking to the source. May you all gain the most out of these exciting times we live in, and may your paths present to you the best possible events for your own evolution.

Take care and good luck. Things are definitely going to get interesting from this point forward.

Zingdad

Hello Velgarder

Cool first post! I really do hope you fight those reclusive tendencies and DO post a bit more. I think you have some stories worth telling. Like – that hint about the way quantum mechanics opened you to the metaphysical. That just rocks! I mean, think about the implications… if even pure science can help us find God then this is very good news for the human race. It really does mean every road eventually leads back home to source. So… anyway… you want to make a thread somewhere about how you worked your way from physics and theory of particles and numbers to “there is a God”. Or whatever your process and realisations were. This should make a great read!

Annan

Welcome dear Velgarder!

Looking forward to see you around this lovely book-of-light. Might i suggest you have come to the right place, or maybe it was the right place that came to you :mrgreen:

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Greetings Velgarder….Thanks for being so open in your post, so DON’T stop now you certainly have a lot to share. I had an experience which helped me change, but also like you, 21st Century science is changing my own perception of all I believed to be solid and real through my own eyes since my birth here.

As unique individuals in our own right, we can’t lose this fight between light and dark now, that’s IMPOSSIBLE really, because the human race now have spiritual wisdom for our right hemisphere and 21st Century science for our left, and when we have read and deleved into both, which is of course a personal choice we make, we start to realise both sides of our brain are now saying the same thing about our personal physical conscious reality.

Which results in waking us up one at a time as this awesome true fact starts to dawn upon our personal awareness normally engrossed in the world outside, the only way it can happen being UNIQUE like we are, when something inside us leads us to start looking for the real meaning of life.

We and everything we experience is all made of the same stuff from these two trusted and powerful points of view, but boy it is not easy to expand our own personal mind around this being an absolute fact of human life, because we simply don’t see life that way through our eyes.

Please get posting I for one would love to read how science is impacting on your mind and changing your OWN thoughts, because people do say thoughts create things LOL.

love Is Light…..Den

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.