WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

My name is Andrew and I come with a message of peace and harmony! I stumbled upon this website by accident 😉 , but I have found that it is a wonderful community and I would love to become more involved. I feel that for the past 20 years of my life, I had been living in a trance and have only begun to awaken, so this has become a very exciting time for me! I took a chance this summer and left home to see what was outside-of-the-box. I had to give up my entire life for something new, but it has been worth every second of my sacrifice because I feel that I’ve been given a second beginning. In Alaska, I wondered through the wilderness and finally found myself at a Bluegrass Festival with some of my closest friends. As for the experience, I can only describe it as a full-blown mystical transformation of the mind. I saw the barrier between myself and the natural world dissolve as I became One with the Universe. As you could imagine, my life was instantaneously changed and I became a new person, completely centered and harmonious. Since then, everything has felt like a dream that continues to amaze me and I can not imagine what the future may hold in store. Even though I am quite young (20 Years on Earth), I feel deep down that I have come here as a Starseed with a mission. I know nothing of my past lives and have only begun to experience the bigger picture very recently. Even now, I do not absolutely know what my mission may be. I can only let Love guide me and trust in God, for I know that everything will turn out exactly as it is meant to be. I look forward to meeting all of you beautiful people and may you always find Love in everything you do!

Will

…welcome Andrew…

…this is a good place to start exploreing the Big picture…

Will

…I see that you are still on-line…

…would you like to tell us a little more about yourself…
    …your experience sounds interesting…
    …was this natural or chemically helped along ?…

opalescent

Welcome, shining one!

Anonymous

Hey there Will and opalescent! Thanks for the greetings, I am very happy to have found this community. As for the experience, yes it was naturally induced by way of the Magic Mushroom and has been the basis of my new life. I have a written summary of everything that took place, so I mind as well include that right now, so here it is…

After finding the elusive psilocybin mystic, we talked for a little bit and he told us that they would change our lives. We happily bought our share, went back to camp and ate them together. After 15 minutes, I could feel the effects start to kick in. I looked at Beau, who was holding the band list and started laughing whole-heartedly, merely pondering the piece of paper’s existence. I went to sit down on the bench around our fire, but instead just plopped down right onto the ground and sat back against a tree as if that was where I was meant to be sitting. Hundreds of images started to form in the branches and leaves of the trees and as I looked around I could see the smaller trees and shrubs dancing to the music of the festival, which immediately elevated me into a state of euphoric joy.

As I sat against the tree, my eyes wandered until they became focused on an enormous birch directly across from me. Looking at the tree, I saw an ancient face embedded within the bark that looked to be millions of years old, staring deeply into my soul. I saw in his eyes, a look of incomprehensible wisdom, juxtaposed with the infinite sadness of a being whose time was coming to an end. It felt as if there was a rope attached to the bottom of my soul. The feeling is incredibly hard to describe, but imagine being attached to an infinitely heavy weight that is pulling you down to the bottom of the ocean. Every moment became impossibly hard to bear. I have never felt such strong emotions in my life, the feeling of overwhelming joy to be alive and heart-breaking despair to see the ancient tree spirit fade from existence was more than enough to make me weep profusely. I sat and wept for the tree as the face faded into the natural contours of the birch white bark until it was completely gone.

After sharing such an incredibly intimate moment with nature, I dried my eyes and blew my nose, then made my way back to our tent where my two friends Art and Beau were. I opened the zipper and saw Beau on the right, lying on his back with the eyes rolled into the back of his head, and Art peacefully curled into the fetal position, napping. I took a seat in between them and closed the zipper. Immediately, I noticed the wrinkles of the fabric forming clouds that started to drift and make one big cloud. Then, the clouds parted, almost creating a window. As I peered into the fabric of our tent, I saw a slowly spinning spiral galaxy form. Moments later, the wrinkles again started to make images, but this time in the shape of numerous faces. I watched as the wrinkles started to converge, bringing thousands of faces together, creating a single, holographic entity. I was blown away and tried to discern the image’s features, but the holographic face followed my eyes and moved in unison with my own motion. No longer making an effort to pry further, the golden holographic face first smiled at me, then gave me a wink which twinkled of light before eventually disseminating back into the thousands of wrinkles it had formed from. The spiral galaxy then faded as the clouds slowly covered up what I had just seen.

Completely entranced, I stepped outside and went back to sit in my natural earthen chair. When I sat down, I noticed something unusual as my hands touched the ground. It seemed like a wave of energy had left my body, creating a ripple effect as the wave traveled outwards in concentric circles. I was mesmerized and looked further out into the forest and saw energy traveling in all directions through the ground, bringing up soil and earth in a wave-like fashion! Not only that, but there were still hundreds of images in the trees and branches, all while the small trees and shrubs were dancing to the music of the bluegrass festival! I blinked, but my eyes chose to stay shut and I started hallucinating wildly in my mind’s eye. I could see a brilliant ball of light very far away through the darkness and started to make my way towards the light, just like a fly enraptured by a streetlight. On the way, millions of geometric patterns formed and multiplied, all changing wildly as if they had a life of their own. After crossing some abstract threshold, a red color would permeate my entire field of vision and hundreds of faces started to stare at me forbiddenly. I would open my eyes and start the process over again, but when the red color contaminated my thoughts, the trip would become unpleasant and I would see clowns, skulls, bones, violence, and messages of warning that I could not understand. After the third time trying, I broke through the forbidden zone by sheer will of mind and made my way further to the light. As I approached the end of the tunnel, I could begin to see it as a ball of energy glowing in the darkness. I focused my vision and suddenly saw a wave travel towards me, making contact with my mind. At that point, everything became illuminated and I saw a being of light standing with arms spread wide open, embracing my prescence. After a moment of transcendent clarity, my vision washed out with white light and I opened my eyes back to the natural serenity of the wilderness. The trees were still dancing merrily to the music and I felt at one with everything around me. I got up and made my way towards the hammock behind our tent, where I let the trip subside as I gazed into the sky, in wonder. It felt like my body had become an empty vessel, receptive and communicative to spirits and images of divine nature. After contemplating the symbolism of the tree spirit, I do not see that as a correlation between my ego’s death, rather sharing in the terrible suffering of our natural world…

GTTOWNSEND

Welcome friend! 🙂
    Wonder-full story!
    I look forward to getting to know you better!

Anonymous

Good to meet you as well GTTownsend! 😀

Ricky

you sound like you wil fit in here nicly 😀 dont be a hermit…. be cosmic! loving your story,, i want more!

echo

I liked your story, it was full of fluid language and was fun to read. you should be an author 😆 sounds like quite the experience. welcome

Will

…great story !…

…reminds me of the Summer of Love…

…1968…

jamwolfsky

There has been a lot of Mushroom talking in the book of light :), now we have a Magic Mushroom eater. Could this be the law of attraction at work?
    Namaste dear TCH.

Will

…it seems to be having a Mushrooming effect…

opalescent

We do… ahem… have a few little nooks and crannies on the boards where such expansive subjects can… mushroom.

Anonymous

@Ricky wrote:

you sound like you wil fit in here nicly 😀 dont be a hermit…. be cosmic! loving your story,, i want more!

Thanks! It is good to meet you all, there is so much to talk about! I hardly ever speak at home, only when I sing do I truly express myself and this is why I am so happy to have found this community. The energy here is very strong!

@echo wrote:

I liked your story, it was full of fluid language and was fun to read. you should be an author 😆 sounds like quite the experience. welcome

Thank you 🙂 It’s funny that you mention writing because in my dreams last night I was creating a children’s book about this little boy and his imaginary friend. I still need to flesh out the details, but I believe the story will naturally unfold of its own accord. I also remember using a really funny pen name so that I could write in secret, just to be mysterious of course. 😆

@Will wrote:

…it seems to be having a Mushrooming effect…

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

@opalescent wrote:

We do… ahem… have a few little nooks and crannies on the boards where such expansive subjects can… mushroom.

MMMmm! It seems as though those nooks may just be the place to be… :mrgreen:

@jamwolfsky wrote:

There has been a lot of Mushroom talking in the book of light :), now we have a Magic Mushroom eater. Could this be the law of attraction at work?
    Namaste dear TCH.

It must be so! I have been drawn here for a reason 🙂 Pleased to meet you!

Annan

Much welcome friend…..you arrive just in time 🙂

Much love
    Annan the NOrdic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.