WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Introduce Yourself / Hello Everyone, Grateful to BE HERE!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself Hello Everyone, Grateful to BE HERE!

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

I am so grateful to have found this site. I will tell you how I ended up on this end of Cyberspace and then a little background about me.

For X Mas my boyfriend gave me 2 Lemurian Singing Crystals, as a gift because I am going to be getting into Healing Work Full Time and this would be crystals to assist me on my journey in this life. I started meditating with the crystals right away and noticed alot of clearing out that was taking place within me. I also noticed new energies that I have never felt before, and had questions about it. When I asked for more information about who was talking to me, I got Federation of Light…….and tried to find as much information as I could about them. I emailed someone I knew on youtube for advice, and she referred me to this site. So I am hoping to find out more information on them, I sent you a Message Zingdad if you are reading this buddy…

I also want to RE Member more about the Me that I AM. I am still connecting the dots but have come along way since Kansas lol

Ok so now that parts over, I am 31yrs and most if not all of my life I have been sensitive, and always knew I was not from here if that makes sense. I always knew I could connect to people and feel and see things without knowing how…….till about 8 yrs ago when I had a really dark experience in my life and at that point is when the switch began…….and since then I have been RE Membering more and more……..now I am working towards helping others RE Member who they are as well as working as an Energy Healer and Teacher. I plan on checking out alot of what has been written on this site, I feel alot of things written will jog my ole memory…….and help me in alot of ways.

Aside from that most of my spare time is spent in classes learning more and more to develope my gifts……..meditating……..understanding consciousness, why I AM here……..and what part I play in it all.

Im sending out a big Virtual Hug to all of you, and look forward to posting and responding on the boards.

Namaste

Savonn
    😀

Will

…BIG hug boomerangs back Savonn…

…I am partial to singing crystals…I have several…they are definitly a different feeling…

…glad that you found us…more willing hands to share the work of Love…

…tell us more of your energy work…

GTTOWNSEND

Welcome , friend!

Anonymous

HeY There :o)

Well I am working on getting certified in REIKI I just completed my level 1 and Im allowing the energies to incorporate into my life and work with them before moving on to level 2 and then Master Level , and learning other ways of channelling universal and earth energy as a way of healing and balancing the energy within the body………

Ive been wanting to do this work for a long time and now I am finally working towards this work.

echo

@Savonn77 wrote:

about 8 yrs ago I had a really dark experience in my life

Sometimes when you lose it’s easier to see where you went wrong and recover strength where you’re weakest. I hope you find the consolation you are looking for and I trust that you will find it in your day to day life.

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply echo :o)

I am so glad I had that moment 8 yrs ago, that is when I was able to see and experience who I really was. I know now when I am experiencing what I do not want, or what I went through 8 years ago…….its an opportunity for me to expand and create what I really want…………so I am able to move through things faster……….I like to say to myself its my spirit yearning to create more……and grow more……….so these situations and experiences come up………..so I can be inspired to create………I have never felt the way I feel now…….which is that I am on the leading edge of creation…………and each day is a new opportunity………..each moment even………to co create with the universe…………..

:o)

UFOBelieve

Hej there Savonn,
    I am glad you found this place, your story seems to be pretty exciting. I also experienced profoundly how sponsoring negative experiences can be. Although they still hunt me, they triggered my awakening to SUCH a strong degree, my longing for something better, and they really made me become a different person. I am so happy every time I read that someone else had the same experience, that a very dark experience has triggered a very positive aspect or was of great benefit in the long run.
    By the way, I find “dark” experience a much better term than “bad”, for reasons of our limited human perspective. I think I will stick with that from now on. So far, thank you, and welcome to this wonderful place! I’m sure this will be of great help to you, just formulate a question, there are always people willing and ready to help here. =)
    See you soon! =)

Bradaddee

Hello all my brothers and sisters! It is sooo good to be here/home. My awakening is like peeling back the layers of an onion and I am learning more every day!It feels so good to finally be rid of all the negative garbage and get on with living in love. I am hoping to fully connect the dots with to my past, but the future is what is most exciting. Much love,light and support to all! Namaste.

UFOBelieve

Hehe, hello to you also. ^^
    My offer of help, representative of everyone here, of course also goes to you. ^^
    I hope I don’t mind anyone. 😆

opalescent

Welcome!

Savonn, I also went through a “dark” period 8-ish years ago, whoo boy. And I was deep into becoming a massage therapist and energy healer at the time. Metaphysics, healing touch, holistic therapy. It was an amazingly alive, powerful time, though “dark” in that I was really turned inward and dealing with all the shadow stuff. I don’t think that’s something you just dip into and be done with, but it becomes part of your experience and thus part of your power as a healer, which makes for really powerful healing.

And yes! Crystals definitely have messages! My first experience was with an unusual Tibetan/Lemurian quartz double-terminated that “just so happened” to have a face naturally shaped as a channeler (which is a combination of 7-sided and 3-sided faces, look at Melody’s book Love Is In The Earth for a motherlode of info). The most pronounced communication has come through a chunk of apophyllite, which had Egyptian teachings pouring out of it. But I digress, and there is a crystals thread hiding in these boards somewhere…

Welcome, and blessings on your journey, help lots of people.

Bradaddee, I feel your enthusiasm, man! How beautiful

jamwolfsky

Namaste brother Savonn!! Heal you, heal me all over the world 🙂 .

[youtube:ltjhi34p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfBRI_k-ZY8[/youtube:ltjhi34p]

Bradaddee, you are a joyful shooting star…. :D.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.