WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wolfke74

Hi everyone,

I am Lisa ( short for Liesbeth 🙂 but prefer the first one because English speaking people here in South-Africa have a problem to say my name right and I want to make it easier form them to speak it out.

Although my spiritual journey began at a very young age, since a few months back I feel I now understand and grow into the spirituality and understand more about myself and the world around me.

I had my troubles in life and trauma’s but I almost have dealt with it and almost left it behind me. My life really turned around when I left Belgium to work for a year in South-Africa, Johannesburg. The funny thing is that in my early life I heard so many bad things about Johannesburg that I said , that is the last city I would ever live in. See me now, living in Johannesburg. Now I have a lovely family, my husband and my daughter Sarah (which means princess). I love also Harry Potter , Lord of the rings, Star Trek and so on…everything that is fantasy or science fiction. Last I saw an animation Final Fantasy: the spirits within. They call Earth there Gaia, the earth is hosted with evil spirits and to order to heal Gaia the have to find 8 spirits. Lovely animation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy:_The_Spirits_Within

I have various believes and true the years, I went to various belief systems. My username wolfke74 means wolfke = wolves. When I hear them howling I feel such a heart pain and a longing. 74 is my birth year. Born on 09-09-1974, funny thing is this year if you write the date when my birthday is it would be 09-09-09. 😮

So I really went on a spiritual journey a few months ago, beginning with the Niburu.nl site and so gradually found my way to the Ascension Papers, were I feel so connected with. I can feel it in my heart this is the inner truth. “ Your inner-truth will set you FREE”. 😀

With reading of the last chapter about fear, I was thinking, while driving to work, that we have a lot of fears that we hold on to. And even though we no it is bad for us, we can’t let go. My husband told me that I worry to much. He said also that I don’t need to because: actually you can only change what you can change. So, it is unnessecary to hold on to our fears and just BE, life would more joyable and divine. 😉

Because of this intense reading about Ascension and other I experience something for the last few weeks. Before I sleep or when I wake up I can see light going on , but my eyes are closed. Like someone is switching on the light in the darkness. I just don’t know if I see it with my eyes or with my mind or maybe with my spiritual eye. ❓ ❓ ❓

I wish you all a lot of light and love and Your inner truth will set you FREE. 💡

Will

…welcome Liesbeth…

…it it pronounced like Leesbeth ?… long e ?…

…it’s good to share your enegy here…

…Will…

opalescent

Welcome from me and welcome from Nine, Lisa, what a powerful birthdate you have to celebrate! You bring a ray of sunshine, I think 😀

Zingdad

Hello Lisa

It’s really nice to have another South-African on the site! You come to South Africa from Belgium and I come to South Africa from outer-space. 😆

I grew up in Pretoria and spent a lot of time in Johannesburg. It’s just not nearly as bad a place as is presented in the media stories. There are problems… just as there are problems with all cities. But I must admit I like Cape Town A LOT more!

I know what you mean about the light behind the closed eyes. I sometimes see it too. usually when I am meditating but also sometimes as I am busy falling asleep. It is beautiful. The most intense, perfect bright white light. It should hurt the eyes and be blinding – except, of course, it isn’t really shining into the eyes. It is shining into the soul. We just percieve it as seeing with the eyes.

Anyway. It’s lovely to have you along for the journey and I am glad my writings have brought you here. Welcome.

wolfke74

Hi Zingdad,

This is so strange, we are both going to be earth-keepers and we both live in South-Africa. Anyway, the first year I was here in South-Africa I stayed almost a year in Preatoria-North and went every day to work in Johannesburg.
    When I wrote about the white light I was seeing, after that I was thinking about the story of the Darklanders who began to see the light. And that felt good. :mrgreen:

I keep wondering that what ever we faced in early life and now, if it is just a great divine plan that we have to play out and there is no coincidence. Just as there is no coincidence that my mom saw an add in the newspaper for an IT assistant course . You had to go through various selections because, there were limited seats. The reason for that was that the course was free. After the course they contacted me for a job in Johannesburg, South-Africa. And there I met the love of my life, have a beautiful daughter now and recently…I was researching something about Native Americans..that lead me to the site Niburu.nl …that lead me to your website… 🙄

But anyway I thank GOD that he lead me here after 30 years of trauma…and have a loving family that really cares and love me….

GTTOWNSEND

Welcome , friend! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.