WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    eva surga

hey you, hello there, everybody, even anybody…

my name is eva surga. i’m from amsterdam, netherlands. i’m 31, female and single. but that’s not why i am here. this book of light forum has been brought to my attention by the poster ‘bigfeet’. like me, he’s a regular poster in the niburu.nl forum and he told me to take a look at this book of light forum, thought that i might like it as well.

i’m a graduated on most (mysticism, occultism, spirituality, technology) and i give lectures to students on ‘code language’ – simply said: the true meaning hidden in words. since openly disclosure of this secret knowledge is forbidden, the students are all first invocated as members of the order of the society of the cat people founded 886 cs – a mystical order, or if you wish: a secret society. (not a medieval order, though. ‘886’ refers to august 8, 1986, the date of erection.)

i have thought and sought in which subforum my topic was best brought in, finally i have planted it in: ‘Evolving & Enlightening, The Transformation Experience’ because my topic ‘Allae Langes Sein Tum’ (all languages are one) deals with knowledge which ultimately leads to ‘transformation of the human being’ as understanding the knowledge and mastering it is through the understanding of the true meaning of words: language.

eva surga, scp LV.

opalescent

Welcome, eva, well come. Your work sounds fascinating. Language is such a subtly powerful tool. I write in code all the time, well we all do, really. I mean, the Pleiadians write in code, I just take the transcription 😉

Glad to see you here!

eva surga

@opalescent wrote:

Welcome, eva, well come. Your work sounds fascinating. Language is such a subtly powerful tool. I write in code all the time, well we all do, really. I mean, the Pleiadians write in code, I just take the transcription 😉

Glad to see you here!

thank you for welcoming me. let’s watch words closely, see what their hidden meaning are. here we go:

‘fascinating’ – this is what we call a below word. it refers to everything that is below. its ‘adversary’ – the codical term for it is ‘gegner’ – is ‘interesting’, an above word. for example: when the vulcan science officer spock of the enterprise wants to express intrigue, he says: ‘interesting’. if he experiences astonishment, he express it by saying: ‘fascinating’. the name spock itself is an above word, meaning spook, inner ghost.

‘code’ – the sewan, C1 – the main, basic meaning – of code is: ‘coat’. it is a cloak, sort of an overall jacket, a comforting blanket, a protecting screen. the situ, C2 – the second meaning, mostly of less importance – of code is: ‘koot’, a digit. so here again we see a system: code as coat is a below thing, code as koot, digit – which is dig it – is an above activity. the activity is the end, the thing is the beginning – the eb chin wing.

‘pleiadians’ – these are the dyans who seek truth (notice the codical meaning of truth: above, god’s matter, below, god’s seal) by folding space interiorwise. this is what we call a ‘thirteen’ procedure. it is secure, effective, reliable – but only for those who are not fully transformed yet. if you are a Q being – in short: someone who has become godlike – then ’13’ isn’t effective at all. Q beings rely on the laws of quantum physics: moving space exteriorlike. the thirteen is the basic procedure of the freemasonry, and is highly effective – provided one still has not reached mutant anatomy – the emanation of the last ascencion.

‘glad’ – well, that’s what we’re living for isn’t it? to be glad…

eva, female glad iator.

Bigfeet E

Hey Eva,

Nice to see you join this beautiful forum.
    Much better choise then the ‘skepps’.
    Your input here will have a bigger receptance in a more positive way.
    Nothing more to say then … go girl & welcome.

😉

opalescent

Well I find it interesting, then. This is all new to me, the material you draw this from, so perhaps interesting would be a better choice as you describe the word. However, these words carry for me vibrational loads that inform from a slightly different angle, based on the understanding that has made itself open to me. So let’s share, this is fun!

I see “fascination” as a form of utterance which attunes one’s inner awareness to a frequency that is from outside the usual field of input. Perhaps that is something which is asleep within and invoked through …

a “code”, that which (to me) brings an idea into form, the vibration taking a linguistic form. A form of magic in which the unseen is made to be understood on subtle levels from within the idea of the thing towards the appearance of it. Perhaps a kind of vector, in that sense.

I’ve always wanted to hear people speaking Proto-Indo-European, and I’ve often wondered if it is a language that comes from the stars, and how to trace it, and how it’s changed and what remains embedded for us to discover in language.

As to the description of Pleiadians, well okay. I’m not really familiar with the context you’re using, but I’ve never really explored that school of thought before. The P’s I communicate with are all about Nine.

The IE root of “glad” is bright, shining, so yes there’s another reason to be glad to be alive now, sharing in each other’s light and reflecting the myriad facets of Truth!

So I share with you in loving celebration of the light that we all are, this, from my friends, the Pleiadian linguists:

Illumination

In the substance of particulate matter is the mode of understanding made real in which the infinity of all possibility intersects with the potentiality of awareness focused on itself in space and time. Nowhere else can you truly be except where you are when you are, aware of yourself as the dot of manifest beingness existing within an ocean of conscious is-ness. Within that moment of now in which you are aware of your existence as you, everything that is, was, or has yet to be is brought to a grinding halt to reflect in the mirror you provide, as an individual and as a collective planetary union of consciousness. There, you are. Outside of that moment, you as the individual recognizing itself as a single personality are not, yet you as part of a greater Self always are. In the moment is contained the vastness of all. In the individual is all consciousness made manifest from a single thought of “I AM”. In the material reality of form is all movement coalesced into a single brilliance, cloaked in the frequency-specific bends of light which harmonize in accord with the nature of the temporal pause that defines a moment of existence. Light is the crux upon which reality gathers itself. Light is thought in balance with the activity of being, it is the essence of I AM and the totality in potential of all. By focusing awareness on the now within infinity can infinity upon infinity be accessed. A single dot of light serves as a focal point. Illumination is what lay at the intersection of awareness, time, and space, in the energy of light as movement from OM towards I AM, the lateral glance from now into the timeless eternal and here into all that is. It is always and everywhere present, and every bit of matter that takes the form of reality is illuminated at its core. By seeking the core of all that is, illumination is found and transformation into light inevitable.

from the Garden of Unknowable Things

Cheers, eva!

eva surga

follow eva surga on twitter: verified account.

Anonymous

@Bigfeet E wrote:

Hey Eva,

Nice to see you join this beautiful forum.
    Much better choise then the ‘skepps’.
    Your input here will have a bigger receptance in a more positive way.
    Nothing more to say then … go girl & welcome.

😉

Hi !
    I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

eva surga

never thought i’d became a promotor of a club deejay…

his previous set, during the ADE (saturday, october 23 2010):

AMSTERDAM DANCE EVENT 2010:
    Simply Sensual Dance Night!

Damion

Hi Eva,

i just wanted to welcome you to the Book of Light forum i’m am new myself here so your not alone, and i think your linguistic talent is very cool.

i’ll see you on the forum

eva surga

@Damion wrote:

Hi Eva,

i just wanted to welcome you to the Book of Light forum i’m am new myself here so your not alone, and i think your linguistic talent is very cool.

i’ll see you on the forum

thank you for the compliment! i am a princess on the way to my throne…

http://j.mp/c6toZS

eVa

eva surga

eva surga

#BreakingNews Grandmaster Directory of the Magicalbum disclosed!

To celebrate its 25th anniversary, yesterday November 11, 2011 the Society of the Cat People Founded 886 CS has disclosed the table of contents of the 262 leaves Magicalbum, as issued by the Grand Masters of the SCP. The release of the GD toc has been rumored since the recent October 10 Tentenset meeting of SCP Heads, and now authorized by Sheadoffice.

page 1 of the Grandmaster Directory:

page 2 of the Grandmaster Directory:

page 3 of the Grandmaster Directory:

page 4 of the Grandmaster Directory:

Bigfeet E

Bastet’s gentle touch, gotta love it.

[youtube:3qbdlst2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWXigjFm4TM[/youtube:3qbdlst2]

eva surga

this movie’s worth watching! are you gonna save her or let her die?

eVa, peach beach.

eva surga

ORIGINAL FORTY WORKS EDITION ~ SPECIAL 25th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS RELEASE EMBARGO 2 7 0 7 1 2 SHEADOFFICE MASCP CA USA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.