WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Questions & Comments / How do I break this cycle of fear for my son?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Questions & Comments How do I break this cycle of fear for my son?

• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ascend2luv

I recently spoke to Magenta Pixie on youtube and asked her thoughts on autism she was very generous and confirmed my ideas that autism is all part of the ascension process but knowing of the law of attraction I realized that perhaps I was manifesting a very negative aspect in my life and the life of my son. Whilst browsing the site and found a comment by Zindad which confirmed that indeed I am manifesting that which I most fear. I will cut and past below the words that had a profound impact on me:

“What ever you feel most strongly about, you magnetize into your life; your emotions truly are a magnet. If you work with the emotion of love you magnetize that which you want. If you work with the emotion of fear you magnetize that which you don’t want. So which do you choose?”

Let me explain a little more. My son is non verbal severely autistic he has late onset autism (he was born and developed normally) up until he had a vaccine at 16 months. He began to lose verbal skills etc. etc. I dont want to go into the how I felt for years after this the anger and wasted emotion I spent grieving for a child I thought I had lost. I searched for answers feeling as if there was something I needed to do to help him. I still feel as if I am missing something. I have found and gained a lot of knowledge on the subject of autism. Especially the latest gene research which shows that that these children have a genetic mutation which their parents do not have – at first I thought it was because of physical/environmental toxins but the more I understand of the ascension process I believe this rapidly changing DNA is part of it. My son has an “other worldly” look about him. He babbles in a language all of his own and appears to talk to talk to empty space. He spends hours staring up into the sky smiling and laughing. His awareness appears to leave his body sometimes and its difficult to get his attention. He is absolutely beautiful and innocent but can sometimes lash out in frustration and be very challenging. He also appears to be very sensitive to my emotions. Hes extremely close to me and I am ashamed to admit I sometimes find it overwhelming and become very frustrated with how he can behave.

Since becoming aware of ascension I have made a conscious effort to try to remain positive and alot of the time I can. I firmly resist some of the more draconian “professional” advice and believe that he will only learn if he has happy relaxed and loved. This brings me into conflict with authority and our third dimensional society’s way of thinking. My fear arises from how much my son needs me – my worst fears were confirmed at a review meeting at school. The experts said unless my son makes significant progress he will end up institutionalized this fear haunts me. I feel as if I am under pressure to “change” my son yet I don’t want to. All I want to do is to give him a voice so he can have a say in his future. Since I learned of the law of attraction I have found that I am manifesting more and more positive people into my sons life. But I really do fear for his future. I know that just by fearing the effects of his autism and thinking he will not talk unless I have a miracle I am manifesting the problems he has.

My question is: can I change or manifest a worsening of behaviour in someone elses life? and/or How do I break this cycle of very real fear. I get very angry with myself because I feel as if I should have more faith in my son and faith in the universe that he will be okay and my job is to love him and guide him. I guess you can call it old fashioned “guilt” – that he is missing out on so much. He is so loving funny and accepting. His world is not materialistic all he needs is love, food, warmth and security.

P.S. I also have a daughter who is on the spectrum but she is absolutely wonderful and is making fantastic progress. What I do know is that they are both loving, generous, unselfish caring children. I dont want to change my son I just want to give him a voice to cope in this world and not be at the mercy of others (hired help) who would put him on drugs to control him :(. As much as I believe in the ascension and the power of love – we still have to get by day to day and its so easy to become distracted by the struggle I have on a daily basis.

I just want to express my gratitude and appreciation for reading this and for any advice or ideas anyone may have. I am especially grateful to magenta pixie for answering my question initially regarding autism and ascension.

Light Love and Hope x

mia

I would so love to have an answer for you.
    I want to tell you, I will think positively for your sons future too, I promise this.
    Love to you and yours, mia xx

Ascend2luv

thanks Mia – your positive thoughts are most welcome.

Zingdad

Ascend2luv, Hello!

I feel your pain. Okay, no I don’t. I am not a parent so I can’t truthfully say that. But I DO empathise. Which means my heart feels for yours. I send you love.

You ask some big questions. I am reticent to give the answers that come from my truth because how can I possibly know what it the highest good for you? Or what is the truth from where you stand? I cannot. But you are appealing for help and I find I cannot offer nothing either! So I’ll make you a deal. I’ll share some thoughts with you if you will use your powers of discernment to separate out that which may serve you from that which does not. And, of course if nothing I say is of any value then at least you will know a stranger half-way across the world was happy to sit for a while and think and write as an expression of love to you. And I guess that’s better than a kick in the head! 😉

So here goes:
    Thought 1. No one is a victim of their circumstance. It may appear to us that we are but we are not. We are getting what we have created. The starting conditions are what we created pre-incarnationally and then what transpires after that is what we create for ourselves with in that life. Our whole life right now is the direct result of our choices, thoughts, beliefs and actions before now. We are the creators of our own reality. This is as true for you as it is for your son. And then there is also the contract between you. You and he did not accidentally happen to each other. You have a contract. Contracts are always mutual. So you think you have a job with respect to him? Yes. But he has a job with respect to you too. So the questions to ask yourself are these:
    What are you to teach your son?
    What are you to learn from your son?

And be assured that he has much to teach you.

By answering these questions you get yourself aligned with a mutual growth path instead of struggling with the “problem” of his autism. I suggest his autism is not an “accident” either. Hard as this may sound, I suggest that this is the vehicle… the very required process… for the two of you to engage in the way that you and he require, in order to do the teach/learn that is needed. So you can rail against the autism and try to “fix” it. Or you can accept the fact of it and get on with learning from your son and teaching your son there where he is. Hard for me to say this to you but it is what resided in my truth. So what do you choose? To expend your energy on trying to fix something which is meant to be and pretty much unfixable or to accept it and find the beauty and wonder in the moment. But bear with me that is not as misserable a thing to say as it sounds…

Thought 2. Your son is not only “not a victim” but a gift bearer. How can I say this? Well you see I have a knowingness inside me about his condition. Quite a personal knowingness. Would you indulge me please and go and read my “Full Introduction”? Please read my post but especially where I talk about “Life 3”. My third incarnation. Your will find it over here. Please read that now and then come back here for the rest of what I want to say in this regard.

I assume you are back from reading about my past lives etc. The point I want to make is quite simply that I have had a life in which I was, I am very sure of it, autistic. I remember it. So I am in the rather unique position of being able to tell you a little of what it was like for me to be autistic. Okay – I had a miserable time of it. The difficult parts were quite simply not understanding people or their motivations. The world did not add up for me. And the senseless cruelty was truly beyond comprehension to me. Now obviously your son experiences none of that cruelty. But he will still be confused by life when he needs to engage with it. But there is much that I didn’t tell about in that little vignette. I only told what I thought were the salient bits to THAT story-line. So now I will tell you more from my experience. I perceived this “real world” as a mere distraction. It intruded on my REAL reality which was quite amazing and beautiful. I lived in another world which was full of fairies and angels. I saw them and interacted with them. It was dazzlingly, unspeakably beautiful. I saw things that I now know those around me were utterly unaware of. But I couldn’t tell them about it because there was this barrier to communication. You see? You and your son are two people living in entirely different worlds… different realities, but have somehow, miraculously, found a way to still share an experience of life. So, I honestly believe you and your son can find a way to communicate between these two disparate worlds. And what a miracle and wonder would that be… to have communication passed like this between (otherwise) utterly removed realities?

If this is so, how then are you to communicate with him? I can assure you of one thing. You will have very limited success trying to teach him our consensual methods of communication. He is not wired to receive it. To him you sometimes make monkey jibber-jabber sounds to attract his attention and then after that something utterly unrelated to those sound happens. You offer him food. Or you put him in the car and take him somewhere. Also, please understand that we use cause-and-effect as a powerful teaching agent. We teach people “if you do this, then you get that”. This is how the system of rewards and punishment works so well on us as a teaching device. Well this won’t work on him. Not becasue he is stupid but becasue he is wired to a different reality. There is no connection to him between the cause and the effect. These are two utterly disconnected things. They are simply two things which happened. So he might do something socially unacceptable which he likes to do. Then he finds himself being scolded which he doesn’t like to do. But these things are not connected in his mind so he won’t learn not to do this next time as he won’t anticipate a scolding. Even if he does this a hundred times STILL he won’t anticipate a scolding.

What I am trying to get at is that we are very much wired a particular way. We think in THIS way. We expect all other sentient beings to think in this way too. We can’t get our heads around an experience of life as different from ours as the autistic experience is. The only thing we can do with such an experience is label it as “broken” and try to find ways to “fix” it. To try to make it more acceptable to us. We manage to completely overlook that there is a miracle here. There is a an “alien” being living right here amongst us! One that has a whole different thought codex. And this poor little being must not only work ITSELF out but must work out how to communicate with us in OUR codex. Too much to ask by far! So instead. What about if you made it your job to get to him in his codex? What about that?

And what would that be?

I don’t know.

My first thought is that you will have to give up trying to communicate with your mind. Try to just communicate with your heart. You must know that the heart is able to perceive a lot. Think about every intuitive moment you have ever had, every instincts that has been spot-on. Think about the “little voice inside” that sometimes KNOWS stuff. That warns about this or inspires you to do that. THAT is the centre of your communication with him. Just LOVE him where he is at. Understand that he is perfect right now. That you don’t need to change him or fix him – he ain’t broke. He’s just very, very profoundly different. But he can see stuff you cannot. He can feel and experience stuff that you can’t even dream about. So: different but not broken! So you can give yourself permission to see the beauty and perfection of him as he is. And just love him right there. And then, I suspect, you might begin to open yourself to what he is saying to you. FEEL his truth and his communication in your heart. In your little voice inside. Know that he is willing and able to communicate his experience to you.
    And if you want to “talk” to him? You can start, as I say, by knowing he is alright right now. As soon as you stop wanting to fix him and allow him to be as he is, you open the possibility of a heart-channel with him. The you can visualise you heart chakra opening to him. Imagine a green light where your heart is. Imagine a little door dilates open in the front of your chest and a beam of beautiful green light shines out at him. Try this. Try standing near him when he is off “dreaming” and shining the light of your love at him. Say in your head “I love you, I love you, I love you”. FEEL the power and the beauty of your love for him and let it SHINE! …and see what happens. He might take a while to come to terms with this new way of being with you. Or maybe YOU just need to come to terms with the fact that he “reads” you already, just in ways you have not thought to expect. I don’t know. I’m not sure what exactly will happen. But it is worth a try, no?

And those are the things that surface for me when I think of your situation. Do you want to listen to some weird dude on the other side of the world that has no kids and no medical training and no personal experience of autism becasue he says he can remember some stuff from a past life? No. I dare say you don’t! You want to listen to your own heart and your own truth inside you. And is said weird dude has managed to point you to that which is already in your heart then that is a happy day. And if not? Well then neither of us have lost anything by sitting together in the fire and trying to use love as a solution to a problem.

My heart and my thoughts are with you,
    ʐɨɲǥðαð

Orissa

My question is: can I change or manifest a worsening of behaviour in someone elses life? and/or How do I break this cycle of very real fear. I get very angry with myself because I feel as if I should have more faith in my son and faith in the universe that he will be okay and my job is to love him and guide him. I guess you can call it old fashioned “guilt” – that he is missing out on so much. He is so loving funny and accepting. His world is not materialistic all he needs is love, food, warmth and security.

Caz, I think the important thing is to continue to try & focus on the positive as you have already been doing.You are already doing a great job. If you could create the best possible reality for him what would you create? Perhaps try & create the picture of him achieving communication in the highest & best way for him & seeing him & you receiving an abundance of support in all areas of your life. See him as unfettered & free & not bound by the confining labels that our 3D society has accepted. I know that you have already rejected some of the more gloomy predictions. One thing I have learnt is that by accepting the labels & predictions that well meaning doctors & professionals hand out locks us into that probability as we take on their beliefs. The label “autism” tends to hold us in that problem state so if possible every time that label pops up into your mind I would try & wipe it out & start the slate anew with another more freeing & open description for him. By working on yourself & freeing yourself up from your fears & guilt you will be enabling changes to take place within your son. What we do for ourselves we do for others. So above all send yourself bucket loads of love & compassion & congratulate yourself on being so aware of your son’s needs. All healing comes from Love!

I don’t believe that we can force a change on anyone because of freewill. By creating a positive reality (or negative) for him in your eyes does not force a change on him.It is up to each person’s Higher Self to accept or reject what is most appropriate for them. I do believe however that there are multiple probabilities of our lives all being enacted in other dimensions & that by you creating the highest ideal for him & holding to & visualising it for him, that you can enable that reality to be brought more into alignment as a possibilty for his Higher Self to consider. I’m not sure that I am explaining this very well but I’m sure that Zingdad & others will be able to respond to you from a higher perspective than mine.

Orissa

Oops, I see Zingdad already has responded to you whilst I was writing mine. Beautiful response Zingdad!

Ascend2luv

thank you so much zingdad and orissa for both of your responses. Zingdad I did read your intro and your third life story before and the similarities struck me and I felt very saddened as I could picture my son in that situation. It just reaffirmed how vulnerable you were and how much a child like my son needs protection. Please be assured I wouldnt want to change him just give him a means to communicate and have a voice so he can be understood by others in this reality.

I resonate and know what you both speak of when you speak of love. My son has given me a great gift it was the gift of “unconditional” love. I am truly blessed to have a being who loves me so much. Just the simple posting of my fears onto this forum helped me immensely. Its the first time I have ever spoken of this. I know there IS something I can do. I have known for years and it seemed as if there was always a reason why I couldn’t take this course (life got in the way). I guess I was afraid of failing and losing hope (it was about my ability to have strength and courage). I know that one of my weaknesses (re self honesty) is making excuses as to why I couldnt do this – I lack faith in myself. This simple act of posting has brought me to this point – I always knew what I had to do. I have the answer. A friend of mine has just called me this morning and has purchased a book called “Children with Starving brains” its about the toxicity of substances in our foods and imbalances a modern diet causes in a growing child. The universe has given me the tools to help both myself and my son.

I just need to believe I am strong enough and stop staying I am tired (I know when I am doing the right thing I will receive energy). When I feel tired I am not inline with what I should be doing. I know enough of the law of attraction to know my feelings are my guide.

I do apologise for the rambling here but simply posting my fears has uncluttered my mind and I can see a way forward.

thank you all so much for your positive encouragement and love.

And Zingdad you dont need to be a parent to know what it is to love a child.

Orrissa your words …

..If you could create the best possible reality for him what would you create? Perhaps try & create the picture of him achieving communication in the highest & best way for him & seeing him & you receiving an abundance of support in all areas of your life. See him as unfettered & free & not bound by the confining labels that our 3D society has accepted.”

are spot on thank you so much. Its time to wake up, shake up and do my job.

Its amazing how many people say to you “you are doing a wonderful job theres nothing else you an do…” I have used these words and sentiments to pat myself on the back and sit back and feel like a martyr. Yes its nice to be told you are doing well but when, like me you know there is something else you need to do, by accepting this limitation I deliberately disempower myself.

Its time for Caz to kick self up backside and roll sleeves up theres work to be done…

thank you again for taking the time to read and listen to my ramblings.

With gratitude and love

thank you friends 😀

Ascend2luv

By answering these questions you get yourself aligned with a mutual growth path instead of struggling with the “problem” of his autism. I suggest his autism is not an “accident” either. Hard as this may sound, I suggest that this is the vehicle… the very required process… for the two of you to engage in the way that you and he require, in order to do the teach/learn that is needed. So you can rail against the autism and try to “fix” it. Or you can accept the fact of it and get on with learning from your son and teaching your son there where he is. Hard for me to say this to you but it is what resided in my truth. So what do you choose? To expend your energy on trying to fix something which is meant to be and pretty much unfixable or to accept it and find the beauty and wonder in the moment. But bear with me that is not as misserable a thing to say as it sounds…

zingdad you are sooo spot on here. I share your view and I know autism is a gift and its part of what needs to take place. I have worked something out allow me to expand on this I will copy (the message I sent to MagentaPixie):

I have had a theory or idea for a long long time about autism and why its sudden explosion in the late 1980s. Is it mankind’s response to an increase in electro magnetic energy and frequency (noticed how rapidly our technology is being developed recently?) Things are speeding up. At the core of our earth there is a mouton iron crystal that resonates at approximately 7 hertz or cycles per sec. (Schumann Resonance – earth pulse). I believe we are approaching a catalyst in our evolution. In 1986 this increased to 9 cycles per second, in one decade it increased by 2 cycles per second. Which ties in with the explosion of autistic numbers. Accordingly to Fibonacci Sequence by 2012 this will increase to 13 cycles per second. The increase in this electro magnetic frequency and sensitivity are having a direct impact on our DNA there are 64 possible codes of amino acids in our DNA structure logic would dictate that we should have all 64 codes activated, but we only have 20 active codes as such! Sound (Electromagnetic frequency) directly affect our DNA the increase around us in mobile phones wifi etc. etc. cannot fail to have an effect on the human body. Verfied by Dr Emoto and his experiments with water crystals. I have two autistic children I was told by “experts” autistics were devoid of emotion and cold – but what I have witnessed is the opposite – they are MORE EMOTIONAL AND MORE INTENSE than anyone else I have ever met. They are sensitive to sound, smell, even my emotional state has a direct impact on them without me saying a word. They feel so much more (this cannot be accounted for by their 5 senses alone) my son used to destroy mobile phones and microwaves. Things like the large Hadron Collider affected all of us . Our world is changing rapidly are Autism and the Autistic Gene part of the response to this change? Drugs and things like fluoride in in food and water are all targeted to keep emotions switched off – pollution and vaccines are part of closing us down vibrationally. Autistics are far more sensitive to sounds, smells, touch, these are all frequency stimulation is it because they have more amino acids switched on. Also I don’t know if this has any bearing but many of the parents of autistic kids I have met are like yourself, very highly emotionally evolved and understanding.

I have recently been reading up on gene research into autism it seems that the genes responsible for autism are not carried in the parents. The mutation is only seen in the children which confirms the whole ascension process in my mind. Something is happening at a genetic level. We now have 1 in 100 children in UK who have the autism diagnosis there are probably many more given other labels. I cannot even begin to estimate the numbers worldwide we are seeing a change taking place in one generation.

All these facts are confirming that we are changing and its all heading towards the ascension of our world.

Thank you once again for indulging me, but I wanted to let you know I am very positive about this. But I am convinced that the many substances (ie toxins) in our environment are deliberately targetting this ascension.

With gratitude and thanks.

Caz 😀

opalescent

I echo all the heartfelt words here…

Caz, have you explored chelating through diet, or homeopathic clearing therapy? Once mercury etc is in the system, it can be removed. I can’t remember which Hollywood actor had done this with his child, but he did and it was quite successful in bringing the child back from the edge. Jim Carrey, I think. Homeopathy is very efffective… a friend of ours who’s a doc has had a lot of success stories. I know it’s good “medicine”. Try this link: recoveredfromautism.com

Sending you love 😀

Alusa

Wow I cant believe the love that’s going around in this thread, and I had no idea you were in a whole other world Zingdad that is a valuable perspective. I am not an expert but I have taken a few classes on special needs children that were centered around Autism, because I was some day hoping to work with them, or even as a preschool teacher I would want to be prepaired because schools do integration programs and most people have no idea on some of this stuff.

Now for your sons voice, you want a way that he can learn to communicate with the world. I believe there may be something like that. Its called the PECS (Picture exchange communication)program. Basically flashcards with pictures/symbols that the children can point to and learn to structure into sentences and stuff to tell people what they need. Here’s a website to get you started I hope it helps

http://autism.healingthresholds.com/therapy/picture-exchange-communication-s

I am sure there are many other websites out there on the subject.

My teacher for these classes was a certified behavior specialist and she works mostly with children that have Autism, she really has a big heart and a lot of experience and made headway with them. I remember her telling me that it wasn’t the goal but there is a high rate of children learning to speak while working with pecs, though its often a little later in life. And I also don’t think we need to “fix” them, but they do also live in this world and they do need to learn ways to communicate. I know it must be frustrating to run into some of those “experts” I’ve worked with a child (in a preschool work-study program at my college) that I was pretty sure had Autism, far from emotionless. Not to say that all experts are bad but I think sometimes people forget why they go into the field and become desensitized, I can tell you I think your best resource out there will be other parents, no one knows more than they do

Edit: My teacher is also a big advocate of this website, I had a feeling I should tag this to the end of my message.
    http://www.autismspeaks.org/

There you go :mrgreen:

Orissa

@opalescent wrote:

Caz, have you explored chelating through diet, or homeopathic clearing therapy? Once mercury etc is in the system, it can be removed. I can’t remember which Hollywood actor had done this with his child, but he did and it was quite successful in bringing the child back from the edge. Jim Carrey, I think. Homeopathy is very efffective… a friend of ours who’s a doc has had a lot of success stories. I know it’s good “medicine”. Try this link: recoveredfromautism.com

Caz, When I was doing my theta healing courses we had ALA (alpha lipoic acid), recommended to us by my teacher as being terrific for removing heavy metals & toxins from the body. Over here you can get it from a naturopath. I made friends with a naturopath during my last course & she said it is particulalry beneficial when combined with CQ10 (a natural enzyme).So that may be an option to explore if you feel like going down that path & consulting a naturopath to find out more about it. I have read of studies done in Russia of the children who suffered with radiation sickness from Chernobyl who improved by being given spirulina, which is another natural product (I take it all the time as it is high in amino acids). It had a very good effect in reducing the level of toxins in the children. Although I believe ALA is better in this respect.

I don’t know whether you have heard about the work of Dr Bruce Lipton? He has turned the traditional view of medicine upside down by going against the long held tradition, including his own, that the genes control the body. He now puts forward the view & the scientific evidence (according to him) that it is the environment that controls the biology not the other way round & he has been at the forefront of the emergence of epigenetics (the science that is above the genes). His work really resonated with me as it really ties in with us being the master of ourselves & not a victim of our “inheritied” genes, therefore nothing is set in concrete. I’ve put together some info about his work & videos on my blog, along with Masaru Emoto & some others. So if you’re interested I think you will find it confirms your present thinking. You can find out more – here if you wish.

Another possibility that might be worth exploring, If you haven’t considered already,& if it resonates with you are some of the other types of energetic healing modalities that are available. There are many available now that are able to offer different perspectives & achieve quite different outcomes to what is offered by the traditional medical field as they tend to work from a holistic point of view rather than a mechanisitic view. I have a friend with a 7 year old autisitic boy who works on him & herself using one of these modalities & she has been able to see some good improvements, including getting him toilet trained. From my own perspective I know that it is possible to work on the gene level, “past life” level & the soul level as well as the present biology. With theta healing, for example,it is possible to change a gene or the DNA & when you do so it is changed back down through the generational line & in associated members of the family in the present line. So all receive the healing if it is appropriate for them.

Having said that , as Zingdad pointed out usually there is a lesson to be learned from those children who come to us like in the case of your own son which is a contract between you both, for you to learn from him & he from you. So that is why, again from my perspective, I believe it is usually better to work with the parent to assist them with the changes which are most beneficial for them to help “learn” their lesson, rather than the child. I don’t believe now that we have to spend our entire lifetime having to learn our lesson any more unless we choose to. It is possible to actually help the soul to heal & speed up the process when it is willing, sometimes it gets a little lost in its journey & needs a bit of assistance to find its way Home. I guess what I am saying is that all healing occurs to the degree that is most appropriate for the person at the time but change & growth is possible, often in miraculous ways.

Your ability to give love & your appreciation & awareness for what you receive back from your children is clear to see in your posts Caz but I am feeling, if I may be so bold to suggest, that you may be lacking a degree of compassion & acceptance for yourself ( I may be wrong). Many of us are often great at giving out love & to a lesser degree receiving it from others but we often with hold it from ourselves due to worthiness issues etc. So whilst you are busy rolling up those sleeves & getting down to it don’t forget to include yourself in the process, don’t be too hard on yourself, accept yourself for the wonderful person that you are & have love & compassion for yourself!

Much love to you & your children, Caz,
    Sharyn

Teeka

Whatever challenges your son might face, being at a different frequency–his soul balanced this with providing him with the most important foundational aspect of all—a Truly Loving Mother. Not all souls seem to choose so wisely (of course it’s always a wise choice in the bigger picture), but he will have that-and many don’t regardless of their circumstances—Remember everything is relative,and what seems so crucial to us in our 3-D world is not really what the soul is here to learn, which is Unconditional Love, which your son already has and is here to teach. I believe he chose you to be his Mom, because you have enough Light and Love in your heart to handle this. You need to believe in yourself, as scary as this is—because it is only natural when we love that we want to protect, but have faith and know you were not given more than you can handle–as hard as that seems in the day to day. I’m very happy that your daughter is interacting more. You and your children will get through this. Love to You

Ascend2luv

thank you so much one and all, for your indepth and informative replies. Yes I am looking at detoxing him. I asked the universe for for this and two weeks ago I had a phone call from a lady who is local to me and works with Defeat Autism Now who use biomedical approach to balance these children. My son will always be autistic and that part of him I value. I know and sense that there is bio chemical imbalance in him which needs to be tackled.

Teeka you are right I have self doubts about my own abilities (part of the conditioning) we all receive where our limitations are imposed on us by others and we adopt them to limit ourselves. Unfortunately I am my own worse judge. I know I am not unique in this.

Thank you all once again for your encouragement.

Love and Light my friends x

Ascend2luv

Orissa I will take a look at the link you gave it looks very interesting …

Thank you 😀

Annan

My dear Caz!

I have a little tiny tip, as a follow-up to what Orissa wrote. It is a book, a very good book must I also say, called Impossible Cure written by Amy Lansky the mother of a was-autistic child.

She was almost a rocket-scientist….haha…sounds funny but it is true, and she found a new life for her little kid and also for herself in the walk – against finding a better life for her little precious child, and turned out to change the whole family to a new path aswell.

I have read this book twice, and it is very easy-read, and the family story is just great – also for those that has not any children themselves – aswell as the quality of the information within it.

FROM AMAZON
    Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy provides an in-depth and exciting account of the history, philosophy, and experience of homeopathic medicine. At the core of Impossible Cure is the amazing story of how the author’s son was cured of autism with homeopathy. It also includes dozens of other testimonials of homeopathic cure, for a variety of physical, mental, and emotional conditions.

Impossible Cure will serve as an invaluable guide to anyone interested in learning more about this intriguing form of health care. It has won endorsements from leading experts in alternative health care, including: Larry Dossey, MD (executive editor, Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, and author of Healing Words); Bernard Rimland, PhD (director, Autism Research Institute); Wayne Jonas, MD (director, Samueli Institute, and former director, Office of Alternative Medicine, NIH); Michael Castleman (author of The New Healing Herbs and other consumer health books); Louis Klein, RSHom (president, Luminos Homeopathic Courses); and Richard Pitt, CCH, RSHom(NA) (director, Pacific Academy of Homeopathy).

About the Author
    Amy Lansky graduated from the University of Rochester in 1977 with degrees in mathematics and computer science. She received her doctorate in computer science from Stanford University in 1983. After many years working at various Silicon Valley research institutions, Lansky made an unusual career move — she became a student, writer, promoter, and, most recently, practitioner of homeopathic medicine. This was prompted by the miraculous cure of her son’s autism with homeopathy. She is dedicated to helping others — especially families with autistic children — discover the curative powers of homeopathy.

This will turn out just fine in the long run Caz, and you know that we all here on BoL, is here to support you all the way.

Much love to your little ones and you
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.