WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / Planetshift / How many people have you awakened? (Regarding Oct 14th)
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? Planetshift How many people have you awakened? (Regarding Oct 14th)

• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Hey guys,

I have a little question. Or actually a big one. xD
    We are told that what we should do to really help the process is telling people about Oct 14th, preparing them, telling them that our friends come with love; generally speaking, awakening them (that’s why I made my YT-account months ago, because I felt the responsibility to spread my knowledge).
    The first person I managed to “awaken” was my brother, I told him nearly everything I knew so far. Every second day when we see us I ask him “hey, wanna know about the latest awesome channeling and confirmation of the big Oct annoucement?” He generally replies “sure”.
    I also managed to talk with my parents about some stuff, some more tangible things, like showing them videos of bases on the Moon and Mars and things like that. I also said a few times that I strongly believe that if they would come down to us, show themselves, they would come in peace, because they would be beyond the need to conquer and kill and rule and so on.
    My brother was talking to a few friends about this stuff, one of them is actually pretty damn open-minded, he knows things about CERN and generally thinks there is a force beyond ourselves (well that’s at least anything these days). Then there are two friends of mine I’ve told about the prediction/announcement, but I am not sure if they got it, I talked about it three times, but not too long, I was glad when the topic changed (I did it under alcohol).
    The most fascinating thing was, a co-worker of my dad actually asked my father if he could ask me to send him some videos about the Moon bases and so on (I guess they were talking about the subject), I made a little collection also of Buzz Aldrin and so on, I pushed it as far as I could (Bringers of the Dawn would have been too much).
    Maybe there are already more people aware of this or that than I know, this pyramid-effect (have no better word).

Okay, what I’m trying to say is, should I rush forward more? A few months after my silent and secret awakening in front of my PC I’m now confronted with the situation that in 2 weeks everything with these topics could be treated differently .. Maybe this is when my hour will come, when I can tell people about the things I already learned.
    I just don’t know if I’m doing as much as I could. I am just too afraid of being laughed at, I just can’t go around from one friend to the next and tell them that there’s an ET prediction about Oct 14th .. I just can’t…
    I wrote in the previous post that I can’t even prepare my family (parents) – if I would tell my mother to buy toilet paper and canned ravioli for three days, well, she wouldn’t laugh at me, but she wouldn’t really take it seriously and sure as hell wouldn’t buy stuff to prepare.

What should I do?!? How fast should I rush forward??
    What I am doing a LOT is sending out little thoughts to everyone around me, like in the bus, in a pub, restaurant, and so on. I just keep sending out the thought “they come in peace” and so on, to aviod panic and such, or I fill the room with Light and Love (in my head ^^). I don’t know if this is enough, I really hope it is.

I read Will’s post that he stood there in front of his co-workers and told everyone about it.
    If I would be in the situation of maybe being known for 5 or more years to be somewhat like an “ET freak” (you know what I mean, please don’t take it offensive), maybe I would be able to do this, because I wouldn’t care too much about it, but right now, I’m simply aren’t. My friends still have the old image of me, I just can’t go out there and tell them about UFOs…

It makes me think one or two more years of preparation would have been nice, but I know I am at the right place at the right time. But this is still bothering me. Maybe anyone of you can give a little nudge or a little tip so I can “work” more effectively.
    I’m remebering also that it was said that because of the appearance of the ship, many people would awaken to their true “purpose”, why they incarnated here. I have high hopes for a clear-up there, maybe my main work will start after this. Don’t know..

Please, anyone with experiences or ideas, tell me about it, I need some assistance!!
    Thank you guys. Much appreciated. Love to all of you!

GTTOWNSEND

Brother Richi!
    You are doing fine! Follow your heart , you will KNOW what it right for you. I have been talking to everyone I know about it , and I vary how deep I go into it with them by what I know of the particular person I am speaking with. You know what I mean – I might share a little more with the more open-minded folks , and don’t try to freak out someone on purpose! 😮 😆 But really , brother , I know that if you just follow your inner guidance , your heart , with each individual you speak with , one at a time , each person will be different and have their own inner world they have created , you will have to discern each person’s awareness level and speak accordingly. You can do it! We all can! And WE WILL! That is one of the reasons we are here! 😀
    Much love to you all!
    Greg

opalescent

I always feel the best thing to do is ask for an opportunity to present itself, and know (by saying it to yourself where the universe can hear you) that you’ll always be in the right place at the right time to be of service to your fellow humans in the awakening. Another good thing to practice, a friend shared with me, is to say, before you get out of bed in the morning while the day is still forming around your intention, “today I will help someone”. Just that simple. BAM! then you will!

Rest assured, the opportunities (plural) will indeed present themselves. Just be aware, and take them as they come. All is in perfect order.

And r-e-l-a-x… 😉

And know you are loved and guided in a million ways every day, dear dear brother! 😀

jamwolfsky

Take a deep breath brother, don’t feel obliged to do anything. There is no outside agenda given by an exterior voice. This can get very tricky, if you let your free will in the hands of something exterior, you could open yourself to manipulating entities. This is my experience anyway, you have to feel good in your own divinity first then you can determine your own agenda for yourself. I don’t believe one second that the Galactic federation will distribute special prizes to good ET followers!! 😉 Plus, your Peace Loving mind will bring your friends and family true blessings. Proselytising is slavery!! I know this feeling so well of getting off track of yourself, talking about ETs while drinking alcohol should make you question yourself. Why do you need to get out of your Self when you are sharing something precious. Maybe a little voice called your Self is saying ” this is not the right moment, enjoy your drink with your friend, learn to know yourself and others better”. What happens when you lose track of your Self, you start sharing precious things with the wrong people at the wrong moment.

UFOBelieve

Wow Opal that’s one hell of a tip!! From now on I will do this every day!! Really awesome.

And r-e-l-a-x… 😉

Thank you also for this, another great tip. It was really good to read this for some reason. ^^

And also thx to you guys, I will keep all of this in mind. Regarding this alcohol-thing, I was kind of doing it because I needed to lower the inhibition threshold for myself, and I thought by just putting the idea of the unfoldment into their heads, I was already preparing them.
    But you are totally right I guess about this thing that I couldn’t really sense their readiness. I know that one of them is more open-minded than the other one, it was always hard to find the middle path. Thx Greg for the tip that I should speak with them personally. I will really try to do so.

After I posted this yesterday evening, I made myself something to eat to go to bed afterwards, and I was asking for guidance, and tonight I had a dream where I was talking about things. I’m still trying to understand that dream, but the essence was, I was talking to people about it, I had to overcome some fear to do so, but people believed me, or at least they took my information for what it was, like an offer to open the mind to these things, and they seemed to do so.
    I might add, for this or that issue I also asked for guidance before. This is more or less the first time that I’m getting a direct “response” in form of a dream just a few hours later. But I’m sure I was helped with the other issues, because, really, I can’t remember any of them in detail, which has to mean they aren’t so much of importance any more; in other words, they were resolved. Well there is one that I remember, and I know very clearly how I was helped. It was partly a channeling through Opal one day later. xD *bighug*

The dream continued with me watching what happens in the skies (there were all sorts of things xD), and I was always calling my brother to see what’s happening right now – I think the essence here is that my problem with “how far should I go” has been resolved and I was ready to enjoy the happening.
    Thinking about this made me remember another dream where there were really strange things happening in the sky and I was always calling my brother to witness it with me. xD It’s cool to feel such a strong connection to him. We were always very connected, but this really puts it onto another level.

Okay I’m getting a little off-topic.

Thx again so much guys for the help. But I would still love to hear other people’s opinions about this! ;D

Love and Light to all of you!! =)

jamwolfsky

Ok brother, I didn’t get it the first time!! Alcoohol to fight inhibition, I get it. Here is a video, maybe you won’t see the connection but I do, 😀 !![youtube:hnppz1nj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNMhPQoEbJE[/youtube:hnppz1nj]

opalescent

… and in response 😉

[youtube:22xzraq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67J_66hdN-I[/youtube:22xzraq4]

UFOBelieve

Hey thx for the vid!! I’m not really into the Beatles, but I really liked this.
    Well I kind of see the connection, but not to alcohol. Could you explain that please. ^^

@Opal:
    Hehe the message here is easier to get for me. ^^
    Wow very nice, to hear that song to this topic and in this connection. That really moved my heart strongly.

UFOBelieve

I have to share something with you.

The last two hours I had an extremely wonderful conversation with my parents about all the stuff that’s going on, I think we began with 9/11. So eventually we came to the topic of ETs. My father to some degree believes in a theory of Steven Hawkins (oh I could be terribly wrong here – please forgive me if that’s the case), which says that biological evolution would take place everywhere, which includes ET civilizations, who could maybe be malevolent if they come here, because of this law that the strongest survives (one hell of a law, right? ^^).
    But I persuaded him that there have to exist races that are spiritually advanced, only if it’s just 1 out of 50, and if there’s any (he knows about things like ancient UFO paintings and so on, so he kind of knows that they are here, and we also have a friend of the family who filmed a UFO on tape during filming silvester fireworks), they would be here to watch over us. I said they were putting little hints everywhere so that people try to find out about them, and that they are waiting for us to be consciously (or unconsciously) asking for them to show up, because they deeply respect our free will. Lol he should know by now that I’m deeep into some of those “theories”. xD
    Anyway, I said that they would come down to help, before we can kill ourselves, and he agreed that this should indeed take place, and I said something like “maybe next week (*cough*), maybe next year, maybe in 40 years”, and he said “well they should really do it soon”. 😎

Soo I managed to put the desire or the request or w/e in his head, and my mother, who were listening to this conversation, should be of the same opinion. SOOO wonderful to have achieved this!!! =DDDD 😎

By the way, Opal, today in front of the mirror I said to myself “I will help someone today”, and in the train, still at the station (I was going to my new university to do this and that), there was someone who seemed to be looking for information about the train, but it seemed so only for a second, and I put out the thought “ask me if there is something you want to know”, 2 seconds later he did, and I could help him. Well I only confirmed that he was on the right train (He couldn’t speak German too well and just had a piece of paper showing his desired train connection), but it still felt awesome to have that intent coming true.

Thanks a lot for that tip, I will do this every day from now on! =)

opalescent

@Richi: 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.