WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself Humble introduction

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bigfeet E

Goodday to you all,

I’m not so good at introducing myself, mainly cuz i like to have my expressions to do that for myself.
    First time i’ve joined a forum with the englisch language and second time to join a forum ever.
    I’m a simpel mailman from the Flemisch part of Belgium (Dutch-speaking),
    so forgive me if i’m struggling in my english words.
    I’m a bit of a heremit but not in the real sence of the word, not living totally secluded or anything like that 😆
    I’m just used to living on my own , thats all.
    37 yrs old and counting, roaming the net from behind my screen & very much interested in conversing with people like yourselves.
    My real name is Erik, so you can adress me either way if you like.

Came across this beautifull site,via-via, and desided to join.
    Lots of ecxiting information to find here & joyfull people…i like that 🙂
    I’m gonna leave it like that for now, looking forward in spending time here.

With warm hand-shakes & a broad smile
    Bigfeet E
    😉

Orissa

Welcome Bigfeet Eric 😀

Wonderful to meet you here on BOL. Your English is also wonderful. I’m so admiring of everyone who is bilingual & is prepared to converse on open forums like this one. Looking forward to interacting with you !

Annan

Lovely…..finally our dear friend Erik-the-Biggfoot-Mailman-Eremit-From-Belgium is here…..we have awaited your arrival – you are comming just in time my friend. 🙂

It think I will use Erik for our upcomming inter-action, and I am eager to here your viewpoints on our lightsharing that is most wonder-fully going on in this forum.

So, again welcome my friend….

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Greetings Erik…love your photo…brilliant..you will enjoy it here my friend lots of lovely people to talk too.

love is light …Den

Zingdad

Hello Bigfeet E!

I wish you a very warm welcome to Book of Light!

I have visited you beautiful country and loved it very much. Being South African, I found I could speak my second language, Afrikaans, and be perfectly understood by your countrymen. That was fun.

While my lady-love and I were walking the streets of Brugge I had the strangest experience. I suddenly knew what lay ahead of us. I told her exactly how it would look as we turned the next corner. I described in some detail the buildings, the way the road would travel and what the sights would be from there. It felt like I had a clear memory of being there before though I never had. Needless to say she was dumbstruck when it turned out EXACTLY as I said it would. I’m not sure what exactly that was all about but my firmest suspicion is that I visited Brugge in a past life. But be that as it may… I loved Belgium and it is wonderful to have a representative of that country here.

Soos ons in Afrikaans se: Ek heet u hartelik welkom!

Annan

Just a Question to Erik and Zingdad….wasnt most of South African countries mainly colonized by BeNeLux countries? And can one understand eachothers language between the BeNeLux countries? And Zingdad….is Afrikaans the main language in all parts of South Africa?

I reside in the Nordic countries….and we can understand a little something of what the dutchmen says….and also get somekind of a grip of the Afrikaans I guees. So that Zingdad wrote should be: I greet you welcome from my heart. And when i think in English there is no such wonder-gull greeting as implying welcoming from the heart!? Here in the nordic we also use this term, directly translated to: “I wish you heartly welcome into my home”.

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Bigfeet E

Many thanks everybody,

It’s nice to have a warm welcome
    Makes me feel at home allready … 😀
    It’ll be a while before i start posting for real, cuz it will take some time before i get up to speed with the huge posts over here, haha.
    Luckely today i have the day ‘off’ as there is a strike going on over here.
    Will start the dialog in carefull approach, still need to ponder for how to build my sentences abit.

@ Annan : Wasn’t aware i was expected , haha 😉 >>>and yes, it was colonized by the dutchmen in early days when Vlaanderen (north-part of Belgium) was
    still one with the Netherlands.That’s why the language is almost simular.It took a loooong time for it to work out…apartheid & all.

@ Zingdad : Ah, Sud Africa, bedankt man voor het ontvangst 🙂
    Interesting ‘deja-vu’ moment you had there in Brugge, the reason could have bin numoures offcourse, but a past lifetime seems most fitting.
    Had one myself when i was young, but it was more like if i’ve had the same expirience for a second time on the same place wich where i
    never had bin before.Made me ponder if it had to be a dream or something that then actually took place…

The reason i came here on this site was mainly cuz of you and your channelings with Adamu that i came across on another website.
    I even made a topic on the dutch forum i’m using, coz of the clarity of his words, copypasting a dutch translation of it regarding the
    coming 14th october-event. There to everone is sitting on the tip of their chair for the how & what and-so-on. Coming here i find it
    stacked with channelinformation and lots more… 😮 http://www.niburu.nl/
    May i congratiulate you on your hard work & offcourse all spirits involved *thumbs up*

Thats it for now, i need to get in the rith’m…where o where shall i start 😆

Thanks again,
    Bigfeet E

Zingdad

Bigfeet E, that’s wonderful, I am so glad my work with Adamu is being well received. Adamu told me that I did not understand how consciousness works and that our words would go far. I am amazed to find just how far. You say they have been translated into Dutch – I have over the last few days also discovered them translated into French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese! So this is all a little crazy for me! It is just as well that I know it is not MY words, but Adamu’s, that are so very popular or else I would be very worried about things like:
    “what if I got this wrong and all of these people are finding meaning in this”
    Things like that. But no? Now, I just release this all to trust.

Annan, as Bigfeet E says, we were colonised by the Dutch and that is why Afrikaans is spoken here. Shortly after the Dutch made a home here the British decided they wanted the country and then there was a series of wars between the descendants of the Dutch settlers and the British army. Not a pretty chapter in our history. And so it is that white people in South Africa are mostly either English or Afrikaans speaking. And mostly we are bilingual. But the majority of South Africa’s population are black people. There are officially 9 black languages spoken in SA including Zulu and Xhosa. We have a very sad history of suppression of the black majority by the white minority. But this is changing. Politically we are now a true democracy and socially we are slowly becoming a healed and integrated society. Love, it seems, can triumph over hatred and bigotry. Even if it does happen slowly. So to answer your question more fully: we have 11 official languages here. Most of us can speak English to some degree of another and that is the language of commerce and politics. The many of us that can speak Afrikaans would find it very useful in trying to communicate with any Dutch speakers if we just get used to the few differences in pronunciation, intonation and vocabulary. German is also made quite a bit easier by Afrikaans but not to the same degree.

Annan

Thanks, that was an insightfull reply for me in many terms. I know SA´s history, and I think it reflects the event we are all in here to embrace for the comming times – black and white we unite. And the most tense place, by many means upon history is exactly where you reside…..and ofcourse other places – but it has turned out quite good after-all. So this is interesting in many levels.

Thanks for en-lightening this subject amongst many other brother Zingdad!

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

Btw: I found this after a little digging….

Adamu
    Origin: hebrew
    Origin name: Adam
    Means:’man, red earth’

Adam
    This is the Hebrew word for “man”. It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם (‘adam) meaning “to be red”, referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Assyrian adamu meaning “to make”. According to Genesis in the Old Testament Adam was created from the earth by God (there is a word play on Hebrew אֲדָמָה (‘adamah) “earth”). He and Eve were supposedly the first humans, living happily in the Garden of Eden until Adam ate a forbidden fruit given to him by Eve.

Sorry if it is into to non-to heirin posting…. 😆

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Good day, all, I’ll just pop in here quickly and say a big warm welcome to our brother Erik… from the daughter of a whistling, walking mailman 😉

Love and peace to you in Belgium! 😀

Bigfeet E

@opalescent wrote:

Good day, all, I’ll just pop in here quickly and say a big warm welcome to our brother Erik… from the daughter of a whistling, walking mailman 😉

Love and peace to you in Belgium! 😀

Ah more greetings…thanx – thanx

a walking mailman, sounds more relaxed over there.
    here it’s pretty much a stressed out job.

Intriging name…Opalescent…what does that smell like ?
    thought opale was a black stone 😕

Anyway warm regards < :D > return to sender

opalescent

Oh, I think being a mailman is a stressful job wherever it is! Ever heard of the phrase “going postal”? There’s a reason, I think… 😕
    😆

Here is an example of opalescence, in an opal:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.