WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / Disclosure! / "I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family."
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity Disclosure! "I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family."

• This topic has 9 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    tiaka9

Or just someone on a power trip? You be the judge.

I don`t know if any of you read this thread over at AboveTopSecret.com, but it caught my attention as the author mentioned the harvest event which will culminate in 2012 according to the Hidden Hand or member of the Lucifer Soul Group.

Many subjects are covered in this thread which lasted for about six days in October. Among them being the writer`s family history and lineage, the coming harvest, a new currency and union of nations by 2009, global changes, Barak Obama`s election, the Infinite One, channeling, Yahweh, Nibiru, Plejarans and many others.

If you`d like to go straight to the thread here it is:

AboveTopSecret

If you prefer just to read what Hidden Hand wrote then please see this post:

Post without all the extra dialog

tiaka9.

Annan

Thanks for posting dear tiaka. This is a looooong but interesting read. I will not indulge in any advanced comments or by that sake “judgment” at this point, but I find this intriguing. Ofcourse 🙂

I know very well where this comes from – and why it is comming – but I will discuss my conclusions after reading what Hidden Hand is putting forth. For sure this is put forth to our common upliftment, and it joins in as a significant puzzle piece – in the times to come preparations.

That is for sure for me, one that is….so I´ll be back after reading it trough…..hopefully sometime before we enter 2009 😆

Thanks!

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…this is indeed looking like a long read…
    …just got throughth the first post…

…a lot of this sounds true…

…I do know that we are to play the Polarity Game out to completion…

…there are sides…
    …and polarities…

…I Am of the Light Family…

…I do know that there are *rules* and protocols…
    …there is a trade agreement for accurate release of *True* info…
    …but there is a percentage !…
    …so much truth/so much dis-information…

…let readers beware…
    …these folks are playing for keeps…

Annan

…I Am of the Light Family…

My view is from the top of the light and dark scale…..possibly makes me of the scale-top family….atleast I can reveal that both sides represents my eternal brothers and sisters 😉

This will be a wonder-full topic Will…..and after more have done some more reading of Hidden Hand, we will interact in a most delightfully balanced discussion of the dark…. 😎 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

We are all one.

GTTOWNSEND

Amen , dear Opal! 🙂

opalescent

This struck me:

I recently experienced healing of a minor health problem by sending love to all the sick people in the world. How does this work, not why, how.?!?!

Because there is only ONE of you here.

Understand that, at a deep Core level of your Being, and you will understand how it works. As you do unto others, so you do to yourself.

What would happen if you had something in your life to heal, be it as minor as a hangnail or as major as a broken spirit, and you dedicated your healing to the healing of others, in specific or generally?

Thank you for posting this link, Tiaka love, it is most interesting.

Ricky

i’m in for the long haul on this one i love stuff like this

I recently experienced healing of a minor health problem by sending love to all the sick people in the world. How does this work, not why, how.?!?!

Because there is only ONE of you here.

Understand that, at a deep Core level of your Being, and you will understand how it works. As you do unto others, so you do to yourself.

yeah something clicked when i read that.. of course i already knew it, but sometimes when you hear or read something that is said at a specific time or in specific way something goes BING!! in relation to a deeper understanding of what you already knew….do you dig what i’m saying ???

Annan

Guess the old brother Yeshuas healing trick is all over the internet now…. :mrgreen:

See the sick as healthy and they be-come so….but that is just going to work after……yes after what!? 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

arrr yess we are all one!!! after reading over half way i am at another new level of understanding oneness!! how much oneness can one handle in one day …i go back to read more…..fun fun fun

Edit to say i am nowhere near halfway actually

Zingdad

gotta say I am quite pleasantly surprised by this one. Most of these are “I R alienz ask me qestin. LOLZ!!!111” And end up going downhill from there. This fella is something a little different. I don’t know if he is what he professes to be but it doesn’t actually matter. The quality of his message is great. Really intriguing, thought-provoking stuff. Someone of this level of understanding and consciousness is always worth reading. And if it is all role-playing exercise? That’s fine by me. It got me mulling things over in a new way! More power to his elbow, I say!

Tiaka, you certainly have a knack for rooting out the gems!

Ricky

Just finished reading and got agree with the above.. it was different, so i ended up feeling different and i ended up being uplifted as the conversations went on i have always resonated with the hierarchy of gods that he was talking about, he called them Logos ?

Who cares if he is not what he says he is it was a dam good read and anyway, but is it not more realistic that a real live person from the so called ruling classes make contact via the internet than say,,,, ummm let me see… plieadians coming through from a different dimension ? 😆 😉 sorry bad joke !

thanks tiaka

GTTOWNSEND

I wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention , to kind-of back-up Wanderer’s idea to start a Law of One (same thing as the Ra material) thread here at Book of Light , which was here:
    viewtopic.php?f=40&t=539&p=4108#p4108

And , here is the quote : “
    Question: A lot of what you write seems reminscent of The Ra Material, especially the concept of harvest, STS and STO choices, and intelligent infinity. (More information found here http://www.llresearch.org… )Have you read that?

Answer : It is indeed extremely similar. We both originate from the Source of the Infinite Creator, and we both remember where we come from. I would expect our messages to contain the same Core Truths.

The messages of the Sixth Density Soul Group ‘Ra’ is the most accurate information in your mainstream circulation at this point in time. It is approximately 85-90% accurate, from what I have seen. The material was brought to my attention when it first came out, something like about 25 years or so ago, if memory serves. I read a lot of it, but not all. I do not have very much free time for that kind of thing, with my many duties. Though others of the Family gave it a close scrutiny to judge it’s accuracy, and were very pleased with the end product.

Ra, in fact, is the group I earlier termed ‘off world entities’ of which visited the Mayan and Atlantean Civilizations. We are acquainted, and friends. Both our Group Soul’s are at a very similar level of development / evolution. Both Sixth Density, nearly Seventh. But like us, Ra also chose the path of Service to our fellow Galactic Brothers and Sisters (you, and others), instead of further progression Home. We would recommend that material for any who truly seek understanding. Though, as I said, it is not 100% accurate, so take what resonates.”

Much Love to all! 🙂

Gaian

Hello All,

First, much thanks and love to Tiaka for posting the Hidden_Hand thread. So much of it resonated with me.

Second, although he never states the bloodline, I think I may have figured it out. Hidden_Hand states from the beginning that he can only provide answers to that which was asked and no one posed the question as to whether his bloodline is Annunaki. It makes sense to me that Hidden_Hand is Annunaki because he mentions Nibiru and the Annunaki basically enslaved mankind (negative polarity), although they inter-married and had human offspring.

Just my humble thoughts… 😀

Regardless of the bloodline, the information given was incredible (if not credible!). Most of it correlated to that which I’ve recently read. Further, it allowed me to see the dark for what it is – necessary and loving – which has been a much needed yet difficult lesson.

Namaste’,

Gaian

Ricky

@Gaian wrote:

Second, although he never states the bloodline, I think I may have figured it out. Hidden_Hand states from the beginning that he can only provide answers to that which was asked and no one posed the question as to whether his bloodline is Annunaki. It makes sense to me that Hidden_Hand is Annunaki because he mentions Nibiru and the Annunaki basically enslaved mankind (negative polarity), although they inter-married and had human offspring.
    Just my humble thoughts… 😀

That pretty good thinking, and it makes some sense,,,, but question is, are the Nibiruns part of the Lucifer soul group me wonders ❓

Our god,or planetary logo or Yewah is a bit of a spoilt baby according to Hidden Hand, and if we are the microcosm of his macro it would account for me being a short tempered jumped up impatient fool.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.