WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / UFOs & ETs / I had a VERY great UFO day!!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity UFOs & ETs I had a VERY great UFO day!!

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Hi my friends!

This evening it happened again. xD I think I saw three, maybe four UFOs.
    The problem was, it was pretty dark already, so all I could see was Lights in the sky (reminds me of the Vrillon TV message ^^). I must say I live in a “bigger” town the first time, before I was living in a pretty small village. So seeing SO much stuff in the air at night (or evening) is new to me. Most of the times I just randomly look up I see a plane here or there. But this day it was different ..

But I better start from the beginning:

On my way home from the university, a very bright orange light, up over my left shoulder, catched my eye. Well I see a lot in the air, but I always think “maybe, just maybe this could be one”, and this one was so bright, I just had to keep looking at it. During I was walking my way, it was flying more or less with me, in the same direction. I came across some people, and so I didn’t stare at it the whole time. When I looked back, it was gone!
    It was flying a little faster than I see the “average” plane fly. It was pretty fast, but not ultra-fast as one can see in various famous UFO videos around the net.

A few moments after it was gone, I looked back up again, and it was more or less where I saw the first one (where it came from) where I saw another bright orange light, again pretty fast, more or less heading the same direction.

During I was standing there, another orange light appeared, over a skyscraper from the university, but the strange thing was, it was flying UPWARDS vertically, at a very fast speed, and then it seemed to come my way (more or less ^^). I kept walking a few meters, checked back, and BOTH (the 2nd and 3rd orange lights) were gone.

But then I saw a VERY, VERY bright white light behind some trees. Not big, but BRIGHT. More or less like the one I told you guys about some time ago, if you remember. Again I stared at it, but I couldn’t see much of it as it didn’t move and was behind some trees over the horizon. Of course it could have been a star, but on my further way to the dorms I kept checking the sky – and there wasn’t a SINGLE star. All in all it wasn’t pitch-black night anyway, the sky was still a little reddish.
    I walked a few meters again, as it was in my back, and when I tured around again – guess what! Right! It was gone.

I sent out Love to them, whatever they were, to all of the four unidentified objects. No idea what it was, they are surely unidentified. 😆

Over and out! 😆 :mrgreen:

clever_sky

Ah, you lucky duck!

But then again, I too had two similar moments last week or at least I think I did. My experience was a little different though. I also was heading home from my college when I had my sightings. First time was went I was driving out of my campus’ driveway and I saw this huge dark slow moving object with three different colored lights flying overhead, it looked like a triangle shape. It was too slow and quiet to be a plane and it seemed to be following my little green Volvo for a little bit until I made my usual right-hand turn at the entrance stoplight. And then it decided to go back the way it came. I’m still a bit skeptical as to whether or not it was a UFO but I hadn’t seen anything like that before.

My second possible sighting was when I was walking to my car in the campus’ temporary parking lot with a friend. It looked like a star was shining brighter than usual and when I stared at it for about five or so minutes it suddenly shot off, almost like a shooting star but not exactly. My friend saw it too and stammered to me: “W-was that a satellite or a UFO”? I was stunned and said “maybe…but that was certainly weird…”

Well UFOBelieve, my friend, it would seem star people enjoy flying over college and university campuses, huh? 😉

Although, I wonder what they were flying over a small women’s college for? It almost reminds me of the random North State University track team guys that randomly jog around our campus and without shirts for no reason… 😆

GTTOWNSEND

Always nice to recieve such a special greeting , isn’t it? 🙂

Annan

What a wonderfull experience UFO!! 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

Thank you guys for your opinions!

@clever_sky
    : Sounds also really nice!!! I think turns in directions can be pretty good criteria, along with high speed.

Folks, it happened again – just 20 minutes back!!
    Coming home, there was again a bright white light in the sky, a little flickery. It wasn’t even dark, the sky was still blue and there was a VERY red sunset (gorgeous by the way), so clearly no night. It was at a place where I had seen a veeeery bright light some weeks ago, quite the altitude where you can easily see it without looking up.
    First the light did absolutely nothing. The strange thing was, the whole day I was thinking about UFOs, also because actually yesterday I saw one of this orange things again, but I was with some friends who know nothing about the topic, and I didn’t want to stare up the whole time. You know. 😉
    Anyway, when I was making the turn to the street where my dorms are (quite a short street), there was it, and I really thought “you gotta be kidding me … or actually teasing me”. 😆
    Haha so anyway, it didn’t move at all, so I locked my bike, went out of the bicycle storage room, and it was a lot higher then, but still not really moving. I had to go a few meters turning my back to it, so I did, and when I turned around again, it was again higher, but MOVING now very damn fast to the north, till it was gone behind some trees!!

Oh my, I sent to them, if this WAS them, and if they indeed want me to know something, then why don’t they just land and invite me in?! 😆

Since this was the spot where I saw the big light some weeks ago, I checked if in this direction there is any airport. Sadly, there is indeed one, Duesseldorf, some 25 miles / 41 kilometers away. But this doesn’t explain anything. First it wasn’t moving at all, then suddely it was like two or three times as high (from the horizon), and then it was moving really fast to the north.
    I had the useful idea to check the site of the airport to see what flights were going in the last 15 minutes, and in what direction they were heading. There were indeed three flights, here they are:

My town is east of it (“DUS” is Duesseldorf), and the object was flying to the north. So … there’s a pretty good chance it wasn’t a plain, at least in my head. :mrgreen:

What do you guys think??

Syme

Hi UFO,

Thought I’d share my recent experience as well. 2 weeks ago I am at our local park to walk our dog. I am standing there looking up at the sky as I always do. It’s the one time of the day I really enjoy cause it is soo quite and relaxing, thoughts flooding though my head about everything but yet feeling so content. It was a partly cloudy evening – and then all of a sudden it dropped out from the clouds, kind of like popped out from the cloud cover and it sat there, it was orange, glowing, a pulsating ball of light. I looked at it – was probably something like 5 kms away from me, and of course I was thinking “is that really what I think it is? Am I really seeing a UFO?” It certainly wasn’t a plane as they are so distinct in the sky at night with the lights flashing on the ends of the wings. This was a big round glowing pulsating orb. So as it pulsated it then took of North East, straight line, no zig zag, not at a great speed but faster than a plane but not like super sonic. I followed it with my eyes until I could see it no more due to buildings, trees etc.
    I tried to look on the Mufon site for Australia but no other reports.
    Anyway – it was pretty cool and I am thankful for seeing “something”.

clever_sky

@Syme wrote:

Hi UFO,
    It certainly wasn’t a plane as they are so distinct in the sky at night with the lights flashing on the ends of the wings. This was a big round glowing pulsating orb. So as it pulsated it then took of North East, straight line, no zig zag, not at a great speed but faster than a plane but not like super sonic.
    Anyway – it was pretty cool and I am thankful for seeing “something”.

Yeah, seeing stuff like that certainly makes my day too. And I think zig-zagging qualifies as a possible UFO sighting. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.