WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening The Transformation Experience I need clarification …

• This topic has 7 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

First of all, a nice hello to everyone! =)

For three or four days now, something is really .. confusing me in a way.
    It’s about what I think I experience in meditation. When I focus on Love, on a Light Bubble I sit in, on filling the planet with Light, things like that, but also what I assumed to be energy flashes, which I interpreted as ‘signs’ from ‘other worlds’, that they want to show me their presence or send me Love or things like that. The general feeling is hard to describe, but I will try it in a tight way. It’s basically some sort of tension going through my body, it feels like all muscles are being ‘stressed’ or spanned .. don’t know a good English word. ^^ There’s a lot more to it, I sincerely hope you know what I mean …

Now I know I had basically a lot more experiences than this, the bigger part in me is screaming this right now. But during a lecture or something I made the very, very strange and confusing experience that I can get my body to that kind of ‘tension’ in a second, on command!!

But… really, what on earth is this, when I can do it on command?? How can it be something ‘otherwordly’ if I can just do it in a matter of seconds with my own will, with the control I have over my body??

Now, in a way, my theory is, that the energy that comes in causes this kind of body reactions, so that it is not the energy itself that I feel but rather the reaction to it. And therefore with a little training I can really cause this kind of body reaction.
    But the other thing is, everytime I focus on Love in a meditation, and I feel that kind of energy (or w/e it is), or even more above or on top of it or after that, there’s the possibility my subconsciousness is causing this to pretend to myself that I am in touch with something otherworldy or that I am focussing/manifesting some energy in my body that isn’t actually there ….

ARGH I know how all of this sounds.. Maybe I shouldn’t be in doubt like this… But the moment I discovered that I could (on a basic level) have this reaction on command, I was really like “now waaait a second”.. 😆 If you know what I mean. ^^

Okay I really hope anyone can help me with this or explain this to me. Thanks a lot in advance you guys!!

Much Love to anyone!!

opalescent

My first thought is that your energy lines within your body are clearing out and you can feel a kind of whooshing of energies through you when that happens, as you’re able to amp up, expanding into a new level of awareness. This was happening to me a lot yesterday in particular. However, you’re also intentionally exercising yourself in new ways and you will, as the subtle bodies come into alignment with your intention, feel a filtering through of that intention into the less subtle bodies, i.e. your physical body. With enhanced awareness, you can synchronize all of that into “making it happen”, as your body responds to your will, your intent, and with diligence in practice and (very important to consider) in purification in whatever ways are appropriate for you at any time, you will find you can more easily work with these sensations. What I experience when I link up to channel is sort of like what you see when a magnet lifts or pulls iron filings.

Consider that the energy is not so much “coming in” as it is uncoiling from within. And if you are in a light bubble, are you not something of a planetary entity yourself? If you merely identify yourself as all, rather than sending light out to the planet, and fill yourself with light, the planet will be filled with light, by your intention alone. Holographically.

Just as the best way to chop wood is to aim your axe not at the log you’re chopping but at the chopping block on which it rests, aim your intention not on the experience but on That which lies beyond (or for that matter, within).

[youtube:87kgffuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roY9SaqM0mo[/youtube:87kgffuk]

Annan

Dear UFO!

Well, this is interesting. I will not go on with too much to disturbing, of the very interesting conversation you have going there, with your body. But here is some inputs. The tension and spanning of the muscles in your body, could be a root of what your higher self wants you to focus on – and that there is release needed in these areas. You know the: Save yourself before you try to save the world…..you are allready a beacon of light, and your energy goes where your intention is directed – so you are now a focused intentional beeing, as far as I can comprehend from reading what you are writing.

So I will inspire you to try out this:
    Sit down or lye down comfortably. THen take a couple of breaths to adjust you to the position. Then feel that you are in contact with the floor chair or what ever you are sittting or lying down on. After this: Focus on you left foot as long as you possibly can do. When distraction comes in as other thoughts or phones ringing or other distrurbances (be sure they will be there….haha). Then feel what you are feeling in that particular area of the body, after say about 5-10 minutes of foucsing on it, if that is the amount of time you are comfortable with.

Then, after that I would very much like to hear what you experience, from that foot – in difference from the other foot, and the rest of your body 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

Hahaha…..Bruce is the king…..forgot to see the clip before posting.

UFOBelieve

Thank you so much for your input my very beloved firends.

Annan, I will try that out, it sounds very interesting in general. I tried something like this a while ago, actually months ago. I was laying down and visualising a heavy rock in my one hand and a feather in the other, and after a few minutes, my hands really felt like having a hard, heavy and a soft, leightweight object in them.

@Opal:
    All of this sounds very interesting to me, indeed. I will read it a few more times to press it into my head. ^^
    What you said about that I can direct the energy where I want it to. I tried it again after reading that sentence, and my whole upper body was SO full of tension again, I was almost pressing out a tear. It’s really intense, I simply don’t fully understand it yet I guess. xD
    I didn’t yet dare to try to start to channel. Damn I have no idea why. I think I simply don’t consider myself ‘worthy enough’ on a very deep level. Yes, I know I am.. But.. I don’t know.. I felt a lot of nudges in the past days/weeks, following Oct 14th.. but I simply don’t dare to dare. xD If that makes any sense. Maybe this is some sort of sign that I am ready to do the step and someone/something is waiting for me to finally do it. Argh I have no idea. I’m also pretty tired right now … maybe all of this doesn’t make too much sense. 😆

What you said about seeing yourself as everything and then filling yourself up with light – and everything will be filled up. Wow this is again such an awesome idea!! I will for sure test it out.
    And also the clip. It says a lot to me, althought I’m not sure what exactly it is. xD I will watch it a few more times, I think I will understand it then.

Alright let me share some other thing with you. I didn’t wanna put it in the first post, because I didn’t wanna move the attention away from it and rather hear your thoughts first.
    Some time ago I asked / or set the intention to “meet” someone who could act like a Guru for me in real life, you know, outside of the internet, someone I could have conversations with and meet when I need to and so on. So I asked for some guidance in my environment if you want.
    Yesterday evening I posted this topic. Before I went to bed I did the meditation on 11/11, set the intention to join it, then did it, etc.
    After I thought it was enough, of course with the questions in mind I posted here, I again thought about how nice it would to have someone around me I can simply call and ask.
    (Please don’t get me wrong guys, you are AWESOME, you gave so much to me and enriched my life on such a deep and important level, but I think you will understand, having some guru or guide or w/e I can meet and see is still a different thing.)
    So then today, at the university, it happened. I saw a poster that said “MEDITATION” in big letters. I thought, wow, I better go check it out. It seems there’s a seminar (“in spiritual tradition for free”) in MY TOWN starting Nov 24th (going several weeks) about Meditation.
    In my head there are still some (or actually a lot) questions unanswered about meditation. I will SO go check it out. ^^
    I think this is really a great chance to learn something about a topic I want to learn something about for so long now. The universe showed me a door, and I will for sure go through it. I can’t wait to see what awaits me there, what people I will meet, how the ‘guru’ will be like, etc.
    The poster said the guides are people who learned from some guy named (wait I wrote it down ^^) Sri Chinmoy. I have yet to research him. Has anyone heard this name before?

I found this picture on Google just now:

Anyway, this is a big opportunity for me I feel. It really seems to be a great possibility to have a lot of questions answered.
    The poster said things like “meditation techniques that really work”, “finding your own peace and happiness inside” and one or two more things. It was pretty basic, showing a picture of Sri Chinmoy. Believe it or not, he was wearing the same blue outfit as on the picture but sitting down on grass in a typical meditation position.

Alright guys, again my question, what do you think about all of this? 😆

And of course, please, if you have any more thoughts about my initial questions, please keep them coming, anything will be greatly appreciated!!

Much Love to all of you,
    and thank you Opal and Annan for giving me back the trust in myself!!

opalescent

The true guru is inside you. That is what any guru worth his or her salt will teach. Just keep that in mind. And whenever you set an intention for something you wish to be connected to, like “a guru”, make sure you frame it like “the best guru for me” and it’s always good to add something about having it be a joyful and beneficial experience. You will find you will be drawn to the right teacher, because when you signal that you are ready, the teacher will draw you to him or her. That was my experience, and I am so grateful for it. There are so many paths to check out, it’s good to have a link with “your” teacher, and usually that is a link that exists quite strongly outside of time, so there is continuity… at least, again, that was my experience.

Check in with Greg about his experience, too.

You’ll know. Meanwhile, check things out, be open, but be discerning as well, as in all things.

Regarding your meditation, it sounds like you could use some more grounding before you go hither and yon in the ethers. Perhaps some tai chi or chi kung would help you ground your energies and help you manage them, rather than the other way around 😆 Get plugged into the earth before you go reaching for the stars, hey? You are more than worthy, that’s not even a factor, and your guides are as patient as rocks. Don’t rush yourself, be gentle. Get in tune with your “antenna”–it will serve you not only in connecting with higher realms but also with discerning what is seeking to connect with you, and weeding out what is beneficial for your development now and what is potentially hazardous. Again, check in with Greg. 😉

The video clip is from Bruce Lee’s movie “Enter the Dragon”… the art of fighting without fighting…

Ricky

@UFOBelieve wrote:

Sri Chinmoy. I have yet to research him. Has anyone heard this name before?

Yes he was the guru to 60’s rock legends Carlos Santana and John McLaughlin and i went to see Sri chinmoy back in 1994 doing a free musical concert however he spent about 30 mins clearing his throat and coughing up phlegm that i got board and left plus my girlfriend at the time fell asleep and stared to snoar!! However this is no reflection on Santana who is a god and i would have to be dead to fall asleep at his concert

i think Sri Chin died about 3 years ago but he has written a few books that maybe worth checking out?

As for Opals suggestion regarding Tai chi and chi kung, i recommend it, as i have stared doing it again a month ago and it a very good way of grounding while getting energy flowing (chi) through you. and it is good to practice a bit everyday.

Keep it up friend and thank you for sharing your experience for us to learn by.

Annan

Sound you have a basis for applying that to your whole boyd then. The tension and spasm feeling in your body will release if you focus on it, and tackle what eventually comes up as you do so. It can be uncomfortable to face old habits and patterns hidden in a tense body, but hey, didnt see anyone make ones life be an easy affair 😎 😆

Keep up with this little 10 year old Tai Chi Chuan fellow, can he do it can we 🙂
    [youtube:bjsy28k1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS0QYq26V2g[/youtube:bjsy28k1]

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Wow, that looks like a master in a tiny package! Excellent form, thank you for posting that! I agree with all Annan says, UFO, it will benefit you to apply your attention thus.

Have you been chanting? That will have a huge impact on your meditations. The resonance from the vibrations will really clear your energies. Here is a video of one version of a great mantra that I used to chant in my group meditation days. It is long and slow and deep and will do much to ground you and shake you free of what you sense as tension. Let your breath relax with the pace of the chant, perhaps let your voice hum with the tones, then move into doing the chant. The syllables are quite powerful. Let thoughts dissolve and be with your breath. OM Namah Shivaya is called the great redeeming mantra, leads the soul home, and awakens the inner guru. Shiva is consciousness and the true guru, your own Self. “Guru”, by the way, means to come from light from darkness.

[googlevid:2bs9v5ec]1661049287067536804[/googlevid:2bs9v5ec]

jamwolfsky

Ufo believe, this is what I understand from what you are describing. Before this Love energy entered your body, you already had this tension in your body that you created yourself with your thoughts, speech, action; but you were unaware of it. When Love enters your body you experiment Love and the tension zones you created, which were numbed by a sort of anesthesia your brain implemented, become alive again. Yes brother, you can with your own will trigger this tension, of course you can because you created it! So Love is empowering, you can release this tension by changing your habitual pattern of thought, speech, action and tuning them with this Love you are experimenting. And this is your responsibility, no Guru will do that for you. Focus on this command button and put Love and Loveblood into it with whatever method you prefer, mantra, relaxation, breathing…This is what I have understood from my experience with tension revealed by Love… 🙂

UFOBelieve

Thank you three guys SOO much.. for everything..

You helped me out of little crisis here very instantaneously!! I was really doubting all I experienced, I just couldn’t understand it. I mean.. to summarize it, I was having the feeling of enourmous energy, I was assuming it was a gift from somewhere else, and then I figured I could to some degree make to feel like receiving this energy in a matter of one or two seconds!!!
    Haha that was just too much. xDD

But you guys helped me out of this SO fast. xDD Oh my. I can’t thank you guys enough!!! *group hug smiley from my signature* 😉

@Annan
    :
    I’m not quite sure what you mean there, saying “The tension and spasm feeling in your body will release if you focus on it” – the things is, I could (can xD) create it by focusing on it.

@Opal:
    Chanting.. hmm.. I tried it once or twice, because I sensed how much you were (are) liking it, but I didn’t do it too loud.. you know, I’m always a little afraid that someone butts in.. 😆
    I tried it pretty quitely at my parents’, simply Om, but I must say, I didn’t get much out of it, simply because I did it very quite and not very long. I thought I would be checking it out in the dorms, but.. well, the situation isn’t very different there. If I do it too loud, I’m always afraid people could hear it..
    *idea* Maybe I should do it about noon or afternoon, most people are in their rooms in the evening, most people are busy in the noon and not at the dorms. Yeah I think I will try that!

@jamwolfsky
    :
    Yeah I see what you mean. To be honest, that’s what I was hoping, that someone would simply say “of course you can create that energy instantaneously!!” xD But it was just too much to assume that. I’m not soo much into what you can create with how much effort and how effective and so on. I thought, what if creating energy is actually the hardest thing to create? Rofl now I guess it’s one of the easiest things, right? ^^

I was actually experimenting with the energy after I read the first replies here. I thought, if I can create it to a small degree AS easily, there has to be something I can do with it, right?! But, I haven’t yet found a good purpose for it. 😆 We’ll see. xDD

Again, thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

Annan

I could (can xD) create it by focusing on it.

Then simply contiune focus on it, until it is not there anymore. And you know it is not there anymore when it is replaced by total calmness and joy, anyhow or where you focus on it and whatever degree you focus on it 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

@Annan wrote:

I could (can xD) create it by focusing on it.

Then simply contiune focus on it, until it is not there anymore. And you know it is not there anymore when it is replaced by total calmness and joy, anyhow or where you focus on it and whatever degree you focus on it 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Aaaah now I get it. xDD Thank you my friend! =)

Annan

You are a beacon of light dear UFO, let it shine and let it be seen….all over the world
    You are welcome 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

GTTOWNSEND

Dear brother Richi!
    I would also like to offer a suggestion , if I may. There is a course , or series of lessons , I have been taking for a few months now , and it is called Self Realization Fellowship , or SRF. I could take a while to describe it to you , but I know that you can learn so much faster if you go to http://www.yogananda-srf.org/ and look around. I was nudged to check this site out by a mutual friend of ours , a super wonderful lady that has helped me countless times , and whom also posts here for the benefit of all that come to Book of Light , Renegade style , need I say more? 🙂 But really , she suggested I check this series of lessons (you can get them mailed to your home bi-weekly , that’s what I do) right when I was going through EXACTLY what you are describing here , in your thread asking for clarification. SRF says that ALL clarification (and , therefore , our “guru”) comes from WITHIN. Sound familiar? 🙂 As Opal said , any true guru will tell you , YOU are your guru! Now , that is not to say we don’t all need each other , because we DO , but all of our own , personal Truths come from within , from our own personal connection to Source! SRF offers scientific methods that allow you to quiet the mind , and use your will to gain control over your ego-self ,as well as your body , and then your are much more efficiently able to connect to Source , (after the mind and body have been shown that they are a part of you , but not the ONLY part that matters). You learn HOW to put Spirit IN CHARGE (literally!)! So , I feel like you might benefit greatly by studying these practices at this “time.” I do feel that all rituals , etc. , are becoming obsolete , but I also know that there are many ways to get to the point where all rituals are not necessary , and SRF methods have helped me ground myself , and therefore handle much stronger sources of energy when I meditate and channel.
    MUCH LOVE , to you , Richi , and to ALL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.