WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 12 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Great find Tiaka! I wonder if this has anything to do with the reference given to Blossom to “polishing your shoes”. Glowing feet? Just a thought.

jamwolfsky

@Zingdad wrote:

@Ricky wrote:

these days a few drinks will give me a hangover, this makes one quite sad 🙁

But think for yourself: if you could have a mad, raucous alcohol (or substance of choice)-fuelled humdinger of a party again… like the best you’ve ever had. Would you rather have that or would you rather see the face of GOD. Would you rather experience all the variations of life in the infinitly unfolding universes. Create whole new worlds. Surf the fractal-rainbow-wave of consciousness. Open YOUR consciousness up and expand it to include oceans of experience. Know what it feels like to be a sun – and then build up love and joy until you supernova across the heavens! Or … I could go on. I make the rather unsubtle point that we are about to discover what LIFE is. I think giving up a few un-life semi-pleasures is probably an acceptable trade. no? 😆

You blow my mind Zingdad :D, I love you Bro 😉 !! If you compare Santana in the 70 with the Santana on this video the difference is drugs. You think you fly with substances but you never get really high. This is the flying of a mature Shaman in perfect awakened control state. Enjoy the beauty, I can hear spaceships passing by ….. I am in the south of France now, in a little village called Barcares(boats in a boat shed in catalan) not far from the sea facing the Pyrenees. Yesterday a little black lady bird landed on my shoulder while I was cycling…This is for you black lady bird.[youtube:1xvwugjp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PGJC67Chj8[/youtube:1xvwugjp]

opalescent

@Zingdad wrote:

Would you rather have that or would you rather see the face of GOD. Would you rather experience all the variations of life in the infinitly unfolding universes. Create whole new worlds. Surf the fractal-rainbow-wave of consciousness. Open YOUR consciousness up and expand it to include oceans of experience. Know what it feels like to be a sun – and then build up love and joy until you supernova across the heavens! Or … I could go on.

Pleiadians love to party! 😆

Ricky

Zingdad i think you are right, my friend has been telling me this, ever since i have been pulling more light into my body this has happened and also i think i changed after going into a lot of crop circles especially going into the figure of eight one on the 888 day we had! i cried in that one.

That was an excellent answer as i put it out there to be answered, thank you..

bring on the Pleiadian party with a clear love filled buzz going down and top psychedelic trance please!! without the psychedelics

opalescent

Ricky, this is for you 😀

[youtube:bgreo5co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwZAsLKHjx0[/youtube:bgreo5co]

Zingdad

I guess I should say that I am not inherently against… substances… I can’t say I am AGAINST anything really. There is a plethora of options of things that one might ingest out there. Everything you ingest has some effect upon you. From a cabbage leaf to opium. Anything you put in your body has SOME effect. The question for me is not if this one is “bad” and that one is “good”. These distinctions are irrelevant to me. The question is “where do you want to be” and “does this substance take me towards that or away from it”. I humbly suggest that the likelihood of alcohol taking one towards a deeper experience of life… towards an opening of the senses… is somewhat unlikely.

So, while I am at it I will also say that there are many illegal substances that are very likely not to assist your ascension process. Some of them have very dirty energies. But equally there are some substances that have helped a great many people to move forward when they were stuck. But for me, the bottom line is this: these things can be risk territory. They can cause pain. They should be treated with the utmost care and respect. If you are going to use them you should either do so reverentially (respecting self, body and substance) or expect a sharp hiding.

Finally. I cannot deny that, especially the plant allies, have catalysed some of the deepest most profound insights and inspirations… some of the greatest leaps in consciousness, that have happened to mankind. I will say that this has been my own experience too.

I just felt I had to set the record straight in case it seemed I was taking a puritanical line. In my book this is the guideline: decide clearly where you are headed. Then anything that takes you to where you are headed is probably okay. For myself I am headed to a place of love and respect so if these things are used at all it is done with love of body and self.

:climbs off soapbox: 😳

Annan

Dear friends!

I am not going to much into this discussion, but I find it interesting – on different levels, and I am in common with Zingdads….not against any-thing. But that as long as substances are used, or for that sake not used, under correct circumstances and – not under any outside pressure.

So I find it appropriate to link up to a posting I did just a couple of days ago, which can shed some light on, and insight to the use of in this instance pshychedelic drugs. Here is pshychonauts which tells about their experience after using pshychedelics. Interesting and wonder-full messages from two “modern shamans” as they call themselves – and all this in terms of the 14. Ocotber event, and it is a wonder-full message from two very interesting local Aruba guys.

https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=315

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

think i changed after going into a lot of crop circles especially going into the figure of eight one on the 888 day we had

Ricky…..I just walked into a 8 ground occuring at a small fotballfield near my home….that was this weekend…..an geee…..after that it feels as my energy just sank and I have been quite down and dizzy after that. Yesterday and today felt as if I had almost som kind of low blood sugar attack…..

Interesting that you also has been in an 8 formation….where was that may I ask?

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

Annan, I saw these videos, they blew my mind!! I suppose, if you are ready it could be quite an experience and an experience one won’t regret. By ready I mean with a divine childhood Self in perfect balance, maybe it could get tricky if you have a wounded child hidden behind sweet seduction . It’s like a child indulging in the Kamasutra and knowing nothing about “nice to meet you”. When you start a discipline and you go too fast, sometimes you miss on the basics, get bad habits but you keep on going and one day you realise you cannot progress unless you start all over again. And this brings a lot of frustration when you have seen the moon 😀 , so to speak, to start all over again 😆 . I don’t know…. The best thing is to ask the Galactic federation of light. But these videos are awesome. One thing I am sure of, these Aruba men are loved and extra loved by the Galactic federation of light and certainly not judged. Bless you Annan 🙂

Annan

That is great Jamwolfsky!!

What you write resonates with me. I do think that one has to “grow up” so too say, and what you write about the inner child, is very interesting. My personal meaning that such experiences, as a general advice, should not be unertaken before one has passed 30 years – and by that fused with ones higher self. I have seen friends using pschycedelic drugs, in their teenages, and I did not – or for that do not see now that it has come too much positive out of that.

But on the other side, som are born with quite mature souls but immature bodies – and that around again ofcourse. So as with every other creation one is choosing to engage into, there needs to be some basic understanding of what one is doing.

So the analogy between kamasutra and pshychedelics is very good. As to example, I do not either see that any first time dating acne teensters have much to gain from kamasutra excerzising…..in their initial first time inter-course. But hey, what judge am I to bee in such cases 😆

So I give Kudos to the Aruba guys, for doing this and share their experience with others – so that we do not need to do what they are doing. And as they say themselves, they are taking a short cut – and see it as their little “obligation” to ALL – and that is fine.

So thanks for the feedback Jamwolfsky, it was much appreciated!!

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

@opal
    that was inspired my good sista! the psy trance outfit the Pleiadians are one of my favorite’s and believe it or not it was psy trance which led me to the pleiadians! As this a Pleiadian thread i feel i can tell a quick story

Well… one night in the summer of 96 i was innocently listening to some trance on my head phones then for some reason i just thought “Man this sh*t is coming from deep space” i immediately got up with an overwhelming urge to read something to do with space and aliens which was unusual, as i had never really taken an interest, i went straight into my mums room where she keeps hundreds books and within a minute i had picked out ‘Earth’ by Barbara Marciniak where i read the words “Greetings, dear friends,we are here” and i was like “oh yes, bring it on” the whole thing seemed steeped in spooky timing as my mum bought the book not knowing what it was really all about but i will never forget that night, it was like a trigger….anyway thanks for letting me speak 😀

@Zingdad

Brother you have always come from a place of balance and i never thought you were taking a puritanical line 😆 once again your last post was full of truth and much sense 🙂

@Annan

The crop circle formation i entered was in the heart of crop circle country in Wiltshire England, which appeared on the 08/08/08 in conjunction with the opening of Olympics and some say a stargate time portal thing was opened, and some say a particle accelerator thingy was turned on as well!!!

i dont know about it being fake or not i just know how i felt, and it was pretty amazing.
    I have talked alot now it seems, i am in my late 30’s and i must lie down in a darkened room to recover 😉

mia

“When the first inkling came to you that a lightship would be visiting your awareness as a planetary organism during the turmoil of a world breaking apart at the ‘seems’, what did you think?”

My thoughts were

“Bloody Hell!! Wow! Fantastic! I wanna see it! I wanna be there!”

opalescent

@Ricky… I’ve “partied” with my Pleiadian friends with me being the only “person” in the room… they definitely like good music! Earth was my first intro to the Pleiadians, too, apart from finding some writings on a website. I was at a used bookstore putting a book back on the shelf and wishing the right book would present itself to me, and that one literally fell on my foot. I opened it up to the same words 😆

That’s one heck of a vortex looking thing there, that crop circle! 😯

Annan

Opal:
    Nice find at the bookstore…..it all-ways work….ask and: those who have ears, hear!! 😎

Ricky:
    That is one awesome crop-circle….and as I mentioned in other topic, a 8 formation appeared on a soccer field near my house recently. That crop-circle on the picture above is not homo sapiens made……though it is made in the spirit of a homo ludens – for sure!! 😀

Now I have seen dozens of homo sapiens made crop circles, and they look pretty lame. And when the CP-debunkers or what they like to call themselves….is asked to make up a similar pattern of the real stuff – then I mean the ONES all herin can see that are the real stuff…..they are going….uuhhh…..we…uhhhh…..havent got time to play around like fools, we have like…..uhhh….a family to support and this is just ridiculous…uhhh…..must go now. HAhaha…guess you see my point. I love the skeptics and the debunkers or what they call them-selves. When some of those, falling into that category, says that something or somewhat is not True…..well that becomes my truth even if I do not know what they are or have been talking about. 😆

PS: that last is not said in disrespect, only due to my understanding of the nature of duality, and the uttermost need for more than one side in a duality party. Guess a Pleidian party isnt much of a duality-paty dear Opal!? 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

Synthesis, my dear Annan 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.