WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 3 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

In Itself, Life Is Invincible: The Inevitability of Transformation
    freshly posted at Changing Address: Energetic Impulses from Nine
    July 17, 2009

We speak to you today from the point of view of people who have managed to stay alive for a very long time, in your terms. Most of us live well into our 900’s, some longer than a thousand years. How then do we counsel you on such matters as death and transformation, if we have so little experience of it in terms you can relate to? We are human, we die. We understand there is a process of transformation that life undergoes in times of exiting reality’s form. We also understand that we don’t die, not really, not ever. Transformation is not the same thing as death. It is simply the recalibration of life to another set of circumstances and parameters. As long as there is the spark of consciousness, there is life. So for the one about to undergo a transformation from life into light, what can we say to counsel you? Plenty.

Once we were a people of singular intent, and that was simply to be and explore the concept of I AM within the parameters of existence set before us. Now were are a people of diverse refractions of truth, of separation and reintegration of I AM, such that the simple intent of reflection of experience of a soul body back to source becomes the fine art and science of saying “I AM that I AM”. This is who we are. Pleiadian by definition, as the sun that shines on the home planet of our race is of the stars you call Pleiades. Human by beingness, as that is our form. We experience life through the form of human being, of Pleiadian origin. We say I AM, and this is part of what that means for us. Before we had an understanding of the fullness of light from OM through the refraction of separation from OM, we called ourselves, in your terms, Lyran. Have we ceased to be Lyran? Lyra was and is no more in the timeline of human history of which you are a part. We have not, yet it no longer defines who we have become. There are still Lyrans in this galaxy. They are within the earliest memory of human consciousness and can be called forth from the depths of any who carry the DNA of Lyran in their blood. Lyrans have become Pleiadians, Sirians, Procyonians, and other races linked through the vestiges of Lyran autonomy. There is no death, as long as the spark of consciousness is alive.

When you set out on the great quest to experience human beingness on the playing field of Earth, you said goodbye to who you had known yourselves to be. No longer are you in remembrance of your greater nature, but that doesn’t mean it has ceased to be. You are not captive in the human form wrapped in the cloak of forgetfulness. To your greater nature you will return, yet that does not mean existence will cease for the consciousness you have as your identity now. It is not of death we speak, nor of ceasing to be, but of transformation, modulation, and rebirth into who you have always been. You did not go to your doom, when you entered into the game of Life on Earth. It may seem that way from time to time, and it may seem that way to some of you now, but we assure you, that is not how it has been arranged. Your soul knew what it was doing, and more than you know, it does still.

And now we come to the point of transformation. Finally, it arrives. Are you in tune with it? Are you prepared for it? How can you know without having had any prior experience within the range of your memory with which to compare total transfiguration? Ah, dear friends, we know a thing or two about it, and we are most happy to share. All you need to do is receive what we share with open hearts and open minds, but not without first settling into love in your inmost being. It is with love that we share with you now what you have been wanting to know but have not fully grasped, what you have studied, but have not had the opportunity yet to experience firsthand. The energies of the transformation are already in gear, and you are in it. Are you feeling it? Are you dizzy, are you sleepy, are you anxious or feeling the approach of great change? The time of transformation has begun and the human species is in flux. Higher frequencies are moving into your realm of being, and you might be feeling their influence in certain ways that have you wondering what on Earth is happening. We say, calm your nerves, steady your minds, and relax into the experience of integration with your greater selves. You are a fractured people in search of wholeness. Wholeness finds you. What has taken eons to heal finally comes to the point of decision. Will you live or will you die? If you have died a thousand deaths already, do you really want to do that again? Or will you choose to live as you have never lived before, as fully integrated humans in the recognition of Self? We heartily recommend the latter, as it is much more enjoyable and an adventure you have been waiting a long time to undertake.

We stood once where you stand today, in a reality that is not so different though not the same, either. When the choice was presented to the people of Lyra either to perish or to live, there was not much time to think. Those who chose to perish with their planet did not die. The spirit is not so easily destroyed, dear ones. And those who chose life ceased to be Lyran in a process of transformation into humans of other stars. Yet the heartbeat of Lyra lives on still in the genetic lineage of humanity across the galaxy. You are not so far removed from the origins of your race, and closer still to transformation into a new definition of yourselves. Here you stand, on the precipice of existence, as your reality staggers and crumbles in the onslaught of a new reality crashing in upon your shores. You hold a precious moment in your hands. If you, tired of life, choose what has never been considered possible, the transfiguration of the human into the divine, you choose the way of life undying. There is no God and Other; there is only divinity woven through the endless realities of form and being. You cannot cease to be, though you may try to experience it. The form returns to elemental vibration and reassembles itself according to I AM in endless variation. This you call death. The form instead can call forth from its essence the perfection of itself and become transformed into a superluminal expression of being in response to love realized as the foundation for all being. This, we call life, and light is its form and structure. The transformation is underway, and the response to love is manifesting in the death of what cannot sustain the force of light. Shadows flee to source or surrender to transfiguration. That which remains as life, too, is transfigured, and what you will become is a new human, yet human to the core. You do not lose yourself in the process of change; you only lose what you are not. We say, let fear fall away, let deceit dissolve, let anger and rage abate and let joy instead be. You will not perish, dear ones. You will only lose the illusion of separation, the source of your greatest pain.

In peace, we await reunion.

Ricky

That was the right message for me to receive at this time, somebody is on the ball here!

something is happing… am i changing? i think i might be… or is it in my mind.

thank you nine…. you be fine!

opalescent

Something’s afoot, Ricky… I’ve had some odd dizzy spells, and one of my friends said she’s experiencing vertigo too. Just out of the blue. 🙄

Ricky

Also opal i thought i should get this off my chest for what is worth. Two days ago i saw, at about 1 in the morning, a bright gold star with a steady glow at low level and being one of the brightest and biggest things in the clear and quiet night sky just glide across without making a sound….i sort of know whats what in the sky and it was not no satellite or no plane… and my bodily reaction was awe. Are there any space shuttles doing fly bys in space picking up the sun ?..maybe i would not rule it out.

Anyway this was backed up by an 18 year old trainee from work the next day, who happened to be out with his mates that night seeing the same thing just before it got to me, and making the same appraisal as me that it defiantly wernt no plane man! and that is was gold! plus he has seen it before!

anyway opal, it feels like something is afoot! well i am starting to feel different anyway!

loving your work gal 😉

opalescent

Ricky, see if any of these bear resemblance to what you describe: http://www.incahoots.tv/ufotrafficreports/orangecoloredlights.htm
    Apparently, they’re getting a lot of… airplay. 🙄 😆

Zingdad

Opal – that was SPOT ON! What an awesome, beautiful channelling.

Weird – I had but one life in Lyra, my “first” incarnation, so to speak. And it is an experience that touched me so deeply that I have always considered myself more “Lyran” than anything else. Until now. Now I begin to realise I am, simply that I AM. 🙂

And yes – no death! This is exactly the story I am telling in my book too. You CAN still choose death of the body if you are unable or unwilling to chose the great transformation BUT STILL you do not die. And if you choose LIFE then you turn into light! This is a memory I have from Lyra. I remember that is how beings left their incarnations from there. They did not get old, they got “bright” and then they literally turned to Light. And that is soon going to be made available to us. Wondrous!

Ricky: my lady-love and I go walking on the mountain almost every evening. Some time ago we began to notice exactly this: a golden light (I agree definitly Gold!) sitting quite low on the horizon. It is BIG. And it is visible as a very bright light even when it is still too light to see any stars. It just sits there in it’s awesomeness. The first time we saw it we tried to figure out what it is. Was Venus for some reason SUPER BRIGHT? I didn’t know enough about astronomy to say either way. But then… it MOVED! Slooooow at first and then faster. And then it suddenly zipped away across the sky at great speed.

We’ve seen it a few times since then. Maybe 6 or 8 times. Each time it behaves a little differently. Sometimes it is bright and then at some point just fades away. One one occasion there were three of them! And for the most recent occasion, my lady-love reports that she saw it from an aeroplane window when she was flying back from a business trip! She noticed it about 15 minutes before landing. And she watched it pretty much for all 15 of those minutes. Then the plane banked to land and she lost sight of it. The point is – even from an aeroplane moving at some decent speed, it remained the same brightness. So it must be VERY bright and it must be a radiant point of light – not a “spot light” or anything like that.

My rational mind is convinced:
    1. It is not a star or a planet.
    2. It is not a satellite.
    3. It is not an aeroplane or a helicopter. Or if it is it is one utterly unlike any I know of.
    4. It is not a terrestrial thing – a beacon on a mountain or similar.
    5. As we have seen it under very varied atmospheric conditions, it is also not a reflection (mirage style) of something on the ground.

But what puzzles me it this:
    Why is no one “serious” talking about this? There seems to be a lot of talk by folks like us. But why have amateur astronomers not remarked on it? And airline pilots and so forth. I can accept a fair amount of conspiracy theory but I cannot believe that ALL people in such positions are sworn to secrecy. So what gives? Are only some people “tuned” to seeing it? I don’t know.

So much for my rational mind.

My flaky-self is a lot less confused. 🙂 It IS a Light Ship. We are like the frog in the hot water. It is coming to us slowly so that we are not shocked awake. STILL almost all the inhabitants of the planet cling to their slumbers and their illusions. If they were to waken too suddenly then the option of choosing LIFE might not occur to them. So we are all very gently being called to awaken. Those that choose to awaken can begin to find more and more gentle confirmation. Not only in the form of beautiful messages like Opal’s above, but also in all kinds of personal experiences. This light in the sky is just one of the many personal confirmations. And more than that. It is actually working directly on the consciousness of humanity by shining the Light it shines. This act is subtly shifting the vibration of this place, slowly making it easier for us to SEE.

opalescent

I love this part of The Dark Crystal, right after the Skeksis and Mystics incorporate into each other:
    [youtube:2awb66wk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j52ViOP1iyg[/youtube:2awb66wk]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j52ViOP1iyg

Oh, yes, the great conjunction comes… with ourselves!

Re: the light in the sky… There’s a gentleman I talk to once in a while at a cafe, who long ago worked for NASA and is an amateur astronomer, has lots of neat telescopes. I asked him recently about the light I too see in the sky. Mine shows up here and there, steady, pulsing, changing from red to orange to greenish blue to yellow. It’s bigger than a star, bigger than a planet, and pulsates, it doesn’t twinkle. He didn’t know what to say, likely could be a visitor but who knows? He knows there are Others here among us, he says that’s definitely true.

Meanwhile, we keep our lawn neatly trimmed, just in case anyone’s in need of a landing pad. 😉

Zingdad

The Skeksis and the Mystics! Wow! I had forgotten about that. How cool.

@opalescent wrote:

Meanwhile, we keep our lawn neatly trimmed, just in case anyone’s in need of a landing pad. 😉

I’ll see your neatly trimmed lawn and raise you a flattened mountain:

(picture from Photos by Martin )

I have always loved Table mountain. But now I know its REAL purpose: a landing bay for a mothership! 😆

On a more serious note: I have just come across a report of a pilot that seems to have seen something like our bright light. He looked at it carefully and estimates it to be about 1 Mile across! He also saw a second one on the same day and his observation was supported by passengers of the airliner he was piloting. The story is here.

And the other interesting thing I came across is the fact that there has apparently been a huge uptick in UFO sightings worldwide. Some links:

http://www.realufos.net/2009/05/tv-report-ufo-sightings-increase.html
    http://www.realufos.net/2009/01/ufo-sightings-increase-in-usa-groups.html
    http://dandare.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/large-increase-in-canadian-ufo-sightings/
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1577922/Huge-rise-in-British-UFO-sightings.html
    http://disclose.tv/viewvideo/26914/Massive_increase_in_UFO_sightings_in_2009/

opalescent

Here’s a good link to follow, too… the weekly UFO traffic report from MUFON in the Examiner online news: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m7d19-UFO-5

http://mufon.com has tons of resources… all for US sightings, tho.

I remember hearing some weeks ago that the number of UFO sighting reports in the UK had already surpassed the number for the whole of 2008. Kicking it up!

Gorgeous picture, Z!

Ricky

@Zingdad wrote:

My rational mind is convinced:
    1. It is not a star or a planet.
    2. It is not a satellite.
    3. It is not an aeroplane or a helicopter. Or if it is it is one utterly unlike any I know of.
    4. It is not a terrestrial thing – a beacon on a mountain or similar.
    5. As we have seen it under very varied atmospheric conditions, it is also not a reflection (mirage style) of something on the ground.

That is dam straight zing! the funny thing is 4 days after my initial sighting i saw it again!!!!!, after i had been thinking about it quite intensely at a friends house about 3 miles away from where i live, i looked up and there it was, at about 9 30 which was nearly sun set here,,, so a different time from the last sighting. Its mad really, as i called all my friends out they looked, they applied points 1 to 5 yet they would rather go towards the military side of things than the other!

oh well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.