WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Introduce Yourself / Introducing myself and my last night experience! :)
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself Introducing myself and my last night experience! :)

• This topic has 8 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dax

Hi guys , please excuse in advance my spelling english is my 2nd language 😉

I’v been following the 14th of oct 2008 story for a few days now. I find it very interesting and I really feel that it has truth in it. I used to be a medium back in late 90s and early 2000 but no longer bc of various personal reason. So, I am used to the idea of light beings and free will and all.

That said, last night for the first time in many many weeks I decided it was time to go to bed early and open myself to the idea of what the good guy seem to present (Pleadians). So, I did a small meditation, asking for guidance and help so that in my dreams I can witness some of what have been said (feeling of love, light ship etc). I went to be at 10pm and a lot happened…

From 10pm to 2am I was unable to fall asleep for various reasons even tho I remained in the bed. I need to mention that I normally sleep very well and easily, all the time. Anyway, here was seems to have happened. Every time I was about to go in a deeper state (almost fall asleep) I heard a sharp noise in my room. Sometimes like a book falling on the ground, or whispers or some other I could not relate too. Of course I looked around but was unable to find the reason or the source and they keep coming every time I was on the verge of actually sleeping. To me, it felt strongly as a message telling me: “ we don’t want you to dream or see them ! “ From between the noise that completely woke me up, there was period of somnolence where I kept having “bad” images in my mind like evil smiling, I could also see Greys faces or reptilian (I need to mention, I never consider both to be “evil” so I find it interesting the why of these images). I seems to have had “discussion” or argument with someone in my mind trying to “recruit me” to their side or something I am not sure.

Anyhow, my English is pretty bad, I am sorry eheh But it was a very weird night but a very interesting one. Ah, yes at one point I started to feel pretty frustrate even tho I tried to control myself saying “they are just trying to play with me” but then I remember what I red about light ship not being “tin” and all of a sudden I feel that wave of energy lifting my hole body figuratively speaking.. all the negative emotion I had went away for a time until.. the next BANG in my room waking me up again. Eheh

Looking forward to tonight, I will surely put my voice recorder online and I feel this morning after reading the Asthar message on 14-10-2008 blogs that I was not alone with that experience..and I felt good.

Dax
    Quebec

alainiz

arn’t there a lot of greys in quebec….
    let me tell you this if beings trying to force you that is called control if beings imprison you that is also control theses greys are considered malevolent because of this. What i heard is their very desperate to activate a soul on a human vessel that they been cloning for the pass few years because they cant reproduce and their cloning isn’t effective as much anymore their in the extinct species seem we are the key for their survival. I do like what they create to me i think their the highest in technology with biology but they don’t have emotion which here is another story why they do not. They where in war against the lizard and won but they had to sacrifice something in order to win since the lizard are good in manipulating the emotions of others the grey decided to remove all emotion and thats how they won. Today pleiadians have that manipulation with the emotion technology for keeping people calm only when they trying to greet a new being. Back to the greys theses beings has organic ships their body they call them vessels and they have controllable small greys that can dematerialize through walls and windows also capable of shooting a laser out of their body and using their mind to paralize you. Yes their organic technology is very advanced. But the problem with them is that they want to control beings and eliminate all its will to be completely a slave. If they would change their ways of control they would have a lot more allies. Now i dont blame them trying to make you their allies since their in a full out war with the pleiadians and possibly adromadians against greys and possibly lizard alien.

UFOBelieve

@alainiz:
    waaait wait wait … the greys are at war with the pleiadians?? really? ehm, can anyone confirm this please? i can’t believe it!
    that war between greys and “lizards”, are you talking about this 500,000 years war that alex collier was referring to?

@dax
    :
    those “bad” images as you call them … i also have them on a regular basis, i have NO idea how to interpret them. sometimes it’s really disturbing stuff, really some stuff that’s freaking the hell out of me, don’t know how to describe them .. evil smiles would be the mildest things.

also some dreams i have. completely horrible, i have no idea where i got these images or pictures or ideas or w/e from, or why my mind is making them up, or if they are coming from don’t know where..

sometimes they’re coming when i just closed my eyes or tend to drift away to somewhere, and then boom, an image is suddenly there. sometimes they’re nice, and sometimes they’re … extremely creepy, sometimes very brutal, sometimes deformed, .. can’t find any more words.

does anyone have any experience in this topic?

dax

just so you know I don’t put that much weight on negative energy. I will go to bed soon and sleep like a baby! 🙂

opalescent

Dax, that is the key to having a “teflon coating” regarding those energies!

UFO, are you still smoking? Ciggies tend to generate some sort of etheric stickiness. Not so great, especially if you smoke in pubs or places where shadows tend to lurk. Just saying… 🙄

UFOBelieve

hm well yeah that could be the reason …
    i’m trying to smoke less every day, but i still didn’t quit. i always tend to smoke a lot in pubs while drinking beer etc., and it will be still a whole lot of work to quit this behavior.
    well at least i have a nice explanation now. ^^

dax

Just to do a closure here, I did slept like a baby last night 🙂 I woke up this morning like a good “F5” on Internet Explorer 😉

As for smoking in pubs, I don’t smoke and even I did, here it’s no smoking in bars, pubs, restaurant, busness and public places. That leaves, your home and outside 9m from a building entrance! that’s a good think I hate, and it’s not understatement, cigarets 😉

good day to all.

Orissa

Just popping by to say “Hi” Dax.

Zingdad

Hello dax

Interesting story!

May I suggest that your “space” is your own. If, before you lie down to meditate or, as you did, to experience a connection with spirit you “clean” your space etherically then you will not have this experience. These beings can only tamper with you if they have your permission. They use certain things that we do as tacit permission. That is why smoking and drinking can be bad. It can be argued that by consuming these things, knowing they are bad for us, that we are okay with making ourselves available to other energies that are also possibly bad for us. By association, you see. But you can fix that. Take a moment before you lie down to clear your room with a smudge-stick or incense. As you move around the room wafting the smoke declare your intent. Something like: “this is my personal space and all entities, beings or energies that I have not specifically invited here must now return to source. And all entities, beings or energies that are not motivated by love for me must also return to source” You can make sure your whole room is smudged. or indeed you whole house. You can do this without incense but it IS easier if you have this focus.
    Then, when you lie down you can declare your will again. “I am now going to establish a direct connection with the radiant white light of my highest self. No other is allowed to interrupt or interfere with that connection”

Try it. Or whatever permutation of this you are most comfortable with. It is utterly bizarre how powerful this is. Because you say it is so… it is so! And voila the unpleasant ones stop interfering with you!

I would think that the very fact of these unpleasant ones trying to stop you from experiencing something is reason enough to WANT to go and experience it, wouldn’t you? I mean if THOSE guys told me not to do something I’d make damn sure I find a way to do it. But that’s just me.

alainiz

this isn’t fact this is all the info i found you don’t need to believe it. I am only giving what i know about them. That is all.

dax

Thank you for the tip all!I will surely put them to uses.

alainiz

@UFOBelieve:

I had experience dream about the gray i rather not give this information it will put your stomack upside down.

Ascend2luv

Hi alaniz, I am new myself.

I am afraid I cannot offer you any advice re dreams as I rarely have bad dreams or remember my dreams. I must say judging from what you have dreamt thats a blessing.

I just wanted to say hello, since I am new here myself I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. They are a lovely bunch of people and have helped me immensely with a couple of things I was struggling with.

Good luck

Luv and Light x

Teeka

Hi Dax,

Welcome!

Teeka

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.