WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Science & Astronomy / Theoretically Speaking... / It certainly makes me THINK...!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Science & Astronomy Theoretically Speaking… It certainly makes me THINK…!

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

To think theoretically about what is the ‘truth’ about life for the human species here on Earth in our 21st Century, only one amazing thing keeps popping into my attention so I end up at the exact same place every time concerning what is true beyond doubt about the reality of existence it self.

The place I end up at is always the same place I start this personal journey of wanting to know the absolute truth about life to be honest, which happens to be the place I do my thinking and that’s right here inside my own head, which is of course my own unique piece of consciousness, my own awareness of mind, my SELF so to speak.

Until an experience over 10 years ago, I had no concept, no thought, no belief in my mind about anything else other than life as a human being of flesh, bone and blood born in 1952, earth was a solid physical incredibly material reality governed by morons who think they know best where I grow old and die, like we always do as human beings, after a life of working to pay the bills and of course, government taxes, bless um.

But the more I learn about my experience, which gave me the desire to learn about my self and this world I have known through my physical senses since birth, the more I realise, absolute truth is indeed and always will be beyond any doubt a very unique personal thing to us human beings here on earth, with us each having an incredibly powerful unique mind all to our self inside these bodies like we do, with our own personal awareness and of course personal truth within it since our birth on this Planet.

Through the study of spiritual wisdom and 21st Century science I have come to acknowledge for my self, rather slowly I might add here that my personal truth and awareness of mind needed to include some personal truths about my self that I was totally unaware of during my day, personal truths not included in my own personal truth or self image or my reality.

I had lived my life totally ignoring these two points of view existed and the awesome fact I AM encoded and genetically connected just like all living things I see through my eyes, just one true fact missing from my everyday reality to be honest, and to introduce that awesome truth to my own mind, to make my self personally aware this is so, DNA created who and what I AM today as this physical presence and every living thing I see is indeed a technical mind blowing fart, yet true from a scientific point of view.

It created this body and brain that I use everyday, I didn’t, which is why I had to discover I had arms legs fingers and toes and I could shove my finger up my nose lol, which is also true, but boy I had to give that some incredibly deep thought to finally agree in my mind as I know personally.

My DNA according to science is without doubt intelligence that is obviously way beyond my own and in every cell of my body doing its work without me knowing or being conscious of anything about it personally, being to busy being me and my attention always being outside in the world, obviously thinking I knew best.

But speaking personally as this unique human being I am today, it appears that as this physical presence I know my self to be whose attention is always outside in the world from the moment I wake, I know nothing of my true SELF within really, only what my own bodily senses tell me about my self in this body, which is not a lot and today is now known and proven to be so incorrect it makes me laugh.

I never knew that what I believe about my self and life in general since birth, my personal thoughts, beliefs and judgements upon my self and other people, my personal truth of mind concerning this reality, is not what spiritual wisdom and science say it should be, far from it to be truthful.

Which does create a certain DUH moment in my mind to be honest, more than one really.

But, it seems that I have a choice to make personally, between what I personally believe my self and have known to be true about me and reality since my own birth and what spiritual wisdom and science tell me is true about me and reality, because my truth about it and their truth contradict big style in my mind concerning what reality IS and I am not joking, someone is mistaken for sure, but is it them or me?.

You see, according to spiritual wisdom it is my own tiny but unique mind here inside my head that is the problem with my life, I have no control over my personal thoughts, they simply flow through at there leisure and I experience life accordingly, reality of life is exactly how I believe it to be inside my mind they say and what I believe personally is of course the problem, wonderful.

They say that underneath my thoughts, right here inside my own human brain is the awareness of the one they speak about, the Creator of all things experienced by my self. That I discover this one they speak about is love, an all encompassing energy that animates all things including my self, I learn it is like the air I breathe everyday and so am I in reality.

They say that this immortal loving energy and the air I breath as this human being everyday are literally one and the same thing without doubt, it just depends on ones point of view what you call it or know it as inside of ones self, the description of both are the same.

From a Spiritual point of view I am immersed in love everyday, it is here inside every crystal of my being energizing them, it animates every thought in creation not just inside my own mind, it is who and what I am if I look within my self to find out.

Which I thought was a bit hard to take in until I looked into scientific facts of today concerning this body and brain I use everyday and this world in general, now that really started my own tiny but unique mind going crazy, I became a total scitzo, I couldn’t stop talking to my self.

What the BLEEP are these two trusted and very powerful and usually very opposing points of view trying to tell me here as this one genuine bona fide uniquely encoded walking talking living breathing holographic individual human being on earth in the year 2008, that my whole life is nothing more than an illusion of thought, like all make believe taking place inside my head?

ERR…….YES, that is exactly what they are saying if I am honest with my self, but come on, how on earth can this be true, maybe my understanding is totally messed up, they can’t be trying to tell me that everything I have ever experienced is simply thought vibrating into form, I would have noticed wouldn’t I?

How would I have noticed something so unbelievably incredible as that thinking about it, if I had never personally thought my self to stop my thoughts to find out or believe that is even something possible to do for my self, why on earth would I question my own reality, my own sanity of mind, because I hadn’t until I delved into spiritual wisdom and science because of my awesome very personal and unique experience.

Together they paint such an amazingly beautiful picture of what reality should be for all of us here on earth today that I find it quite unbelievable still to wrap my own tiny human mind around it all to be honest with my self, because it turns this physical and extremely material reality of the human race on its ass big style, brings it from outside of us inside and eventually under our own control, do you believe that?

It does sound so far out there I struggle with it too, but I cannot deny that spiritual wisdom does indeed point to the fact that I should start thinking about my self in a very different light and indeed so does modern day science without doubt now I’ve looked at what they both say and enlightened my own tiny mind to there existence in my world and their points of view.

Now obviously I can ignore they both exist in my world like I did for the first 46 years of my human life until my experience and not put any value on their points of view and carry on trusting my own physical senses are not lying to me, but I have learnt personally over time ignoring both and trusting my physical senses is not being very big or clever or demonstrating any personal intelligence of my own.

I have to tell you that not allowing someone else’s point of view or personal truth concerning life to enter my own rather arrogant mind just because it contradicts with my own or not a personal experience or truth of mine, I found is not a great way to learn about life, it makes it slow and incredibly painful with a tremendous amount of curve balls along the way without doubt talking from personal experience.

Today I know the two most powerful points of view that exist on this Planet concerning what is the truth about life and reality, are finely saying the exact same thing which is awesome, which to me must lead to an eventual quantum leap in human conciousness as this awesome truth spreads be it slowly throughout humanity and we become self conscious of this fact one by one, the only way the human race can thinking about it, with us all being unique individuals like we are.

I denied and never recognised or understood for 46 years that for thousands of years spiritual writings have contained a unique and very personal message from one place within each of us here, internal wisdom of the mind put on paper for everyone, each individual human brain of mankind, not just a select few to read and claim to understand giving mankind its many different Religions today.

Spiritual writing I believe is a message of love from one mind to another like mine here on earth, it is a very profound and personal message for the one who reads to interpret on a unique and personal basis, so not really the kind of message that works to well if another has to translate from their own personal understanding because I can’t be bothered to read, which a lot of people seem to rely on for their personal understanding of spiritual writings today, they go to church and other places and listen to someone else’s interpretation of a unique and very personal message.

I suppose because the message sounded so unbelievable to my mind when young compared to my reality I never gave it any value at first to be honest, not when I had to go to church until old enough to decide, I found religions version of the message so confusing, besides, this God they talked about sounded such a prick to me personally listening to my religion, sorry if that offends, I’m just being honest here.

When young I was an Altar boy at church and the bible was forced down my throat at school too and I truly couldn’t understand at all how this all loving being, one I should fear for my life by the way, who can do what they claim would throw his toys out the pram with floods and locusts upon his own perfect creations, if mankind is so screwed up and arrived here with this original sin whose fault is it really, mine or Gods?

Going off track here sorry, the point I am trying to make is this, FREE WILL, like yourself and everyone else I have a mind of my own in which I exist on a daily basis, inside mine is my personal thoughts, beliefs and judgements, my own reality of life here on earth, my awareness now attached to my sense of sight and this physical plain of existence writing this.

What I can see is this world of humanity known since my birth, it is 20.59pm on the 21st September in the year 2008 and this world I would say is in turmoil about its future, with Global warming, wars going on in many countries, terrorists killing people to demonstrate their faith in this all loving God they serve on earth, rapes, murders, old people being beaten up and mugged for a few pounds, you know what I mean, earth is a scary place to many.

It is not easy to understand in this human brain the concept of an all loving creator of all things or even other beings much more advanced than humanity while looking at the news on the TV or reading the papers today, the insanity of my own humanity 24/7 makes it almost impossible to comprehend that all I see and experience personally inside my own unique piece of mind, is actually loving energy in action, to me that sounds so impossible looking at this world of my own human senses, I wouldn’t see what I do through my eyes would I?

I shouldn’t be experiencing what I am right now here in this moment in time, not IF spiritual writings and 21st Century science are on the ball and telling mankind the truth about our personal physical very material reality experienced through these bodily senses on a daily basis being animated by this ONE single all encompassing pure intelligent loving energy.

Knowing they both say everything I see through my human eyes is literally like my own thought projected outwards from within my self it does make me wonder about the power of my own tiny mind right here inside my head, well, wouldn’t you, after all, who am I to argue with the two most powerful and trusted points of view on earth.

Together they state to me that right here inside my head, in a place underneath my own thoughts, beliefs and judgements over life since my original birth is the one truth I cannot see through my own human eyes right now. So I struggle to believe in my mind it is there inside all things I see and experience including my self of course, I am unconscious of its existence while conscious of only my physical senses which are outside in the world from the moment I wake.

That’s why human life and the absolute truth about it is a kind of paradox they say, because everyone has a unique mind of their own like mine in which they have experienced their own very unique and personal life since their original birth too, with their own truths, thoughts, beliefs and judgements over their self other people and reality going on within it and I cannot change another persons mind if it’s anything like mine, changing my own is hard enough.

Inside my own I am flesh, bone and blood, always have been, or so I thought personally, but not according to those two, oh no, or my experience to be honest, all three point to any problem with life being only my self and the way I see and experience both right here inside my own tiny human brain, which is through my human physical bodily senses since birth being decoded inside it, like everybody else I know.

Spiritual writings proclaim that for a human being like me to know the absolute truth concerning my own unique human life I need to discipline my mind and look inside it not outside like I do, to remove my attention from the world and put it on my breath, who has time to do that today?.

But, doing that they proclaim will bring my conscious awareness inside my self which will be a NEW experience hard to grasp personally right now, because of what happens when this is accomplished in totality, a total reversal of reality from outside in so they say, I discover I have been the Creator of my own life all the bloody time….uuummmmm

This message for my own tiny but unique mind comes from one who proclaims to have accomplished this task of stopping and going underneath these thoughts in my head, one who says my thoughts, beliefs and judgements create my reality, and that matter it self is of course the illusion I don’t understand yet obviously.

Thankfully science comes to my rescue I hope, because the above does make my head spin, because this is what they say do spiritual writings to me personally about inside this tiny but unique mind of my own, underneath my own thoughts, beliefs and judgements is the absolute truth I cannot see for my self.

From a scientific point of view today my body is not flesh, bone and blood really, never has been, is not now or ever will be, though it is to me of course. Through advancements in technology we now know more about ourselves and this material reality than ever before in the History of the human race.

BUT, what are we doing with all this knowledge now available to the human mind on a unique and personal basis, not a lot by the state of our Planet today, how many people have taken on board their own intellect personally, actually know inside their own unique mind, there is overwhelming evidence spiritually or scientifically that proves this physical material reality of our physical bodily senses is false, an illusion, an holographic projection of our very own unique and very personal mind right here inside of our heads?

I didn’t know personally that from a spiritual point of view I AM LOVE and from a scientific point of view I AM ENERGY, because from my own point of view I AM ME, this physical presence known since birth, so who and what am I really?

Seek and you shall find really means what it says, I had to take the time out from normal everyday things concerning this material life and search for spiritual wisdom and scientific facts of today, I had to make a conscious effort to enlighten my own tiny human brain whose reality is Monday to Sunday, full of my own self importance to the world.

As unbelievable has it sounds to me I have to admit the evidence is truly overwhelming the deeper I delve into both that I my self are as blind as a bat and an ignorant old fool for still believing and thinking of me as this image of a human being known since birth, because I’m not according to those two points of view, just my own.

To believe they tell me the truth and it sure seems like they do as unbelievable as it is, I have to personally acknowledge in my head my own bodily senses of which I am very conscious of, especially sight, are not functioning correctly because of early and now so outdated programming in my mind by my parents, family, school teachers and society while growing up since 1952.

It’s not easy to understand my self being honest how this world I experience personally of yesterday, today and tomorrow, Monday to Sunday 24/7, this physical plain since my birth can be what they say without me knowing it was so for my self, but then I haven’t mastered the art of closing my eyes bring my attention within upon my self and become one with my breathe.

Personally I believe it would be nice to know beyond all personal doubt I have that they do tell the truth do spiritual wisdom and science about human life, but I don’t have access to billions of pounds worth of technology like these scientists so I could see for my self through my own human eyes how I disappear from view when magnified and become one wave of pure potential energy, so thank you youtube and the internet lol.

So my only option really as this individual is the spiritual route now knowing the result of this endeavour is backed up by science at last, which is odd don’t you think when the attention of mind is actually looking in two different directions is it not, inside letting go of our senses and outside using them.

Yet they have both now come to the exact same conclusion about this physical material reality of the human race that’s now 24/7, together they kind of prove all I have ever experienced personally within my own tiny but unique piece of conscious awareness since my original birth, which is obviously not this one lol, is one thing, and ‘one’ thing only, ‘energy’.

Which of course is not physical or solid matter like my own reality of mind has been all my life to me as this human being, but here is the two most powerful and trusted points of view on earth telling me my own truth about life, my own personal thoughts, beliefs and judgements about my self and my world are mistaken.

They both state just ONE IMMORTAL LOVING ENERGY truly animates every thought in Creation, even the ones I am unaware of personally, this is not easy to grasp in my own tiny mind, how about you, yet I am beginning to recognise my self my life has only one source being honest from my own point of view right now and that’s the air I breathe everyday, like yourself.

Without breath this all fades away fast from my personal awareness of mind and my future on earth as this physical presence and personality dwindles quickly down to around ten mins max and there is not a lot I can do about that according to the truth in my mind, without breath I pass out and my body ceases to function and my connection to this reality is gone, I transform or die, one or the other, depends on belief of mind.

But what if I become more self conscious, more self aware instead of subconscious so unconscious of my breath, much more self aware I am immersed in it, my own thoughts depend on it, my life depends on it, it is here inside me giving life to each crystal of this now known holographic image that’s my physical body and keeps me conscious of my thoughts and this material reality of these bodily senses right now?

Does just my own personal reality change as it is my own unique mind and I who wish to finally acknowledge that spiritual wisdom and 21st Century science could be telling me the truth about my self that I cannot see through my own eyes, with my mind being so clouded by other peoples thoughts, beliefs and judgements since birth.

Trying to get my self to trust with all my heart, soul, this physical body with its own intelligence and my brain with its own truth of reality that by closing my eyes, trusting my free will and letting the world I know to be outside go and bring my attention on to my breath only, no thoughts of the world, no thought of my self, no thought at all, just BREATH, will eventually over time with practice, wake my self up to the awesome truth I am 99.9999% empty space and 00,0001 personal thought….like you and existence it self, well, that’s what they both imply to me…:o)

What a mind fart….don’t you think….I do….and my head hurts now …!!!!

But it sure does seem that the quickest way to help the ones I love and even those that make that hard to do lol, is by initiating proving and personifying a beneficial truth that is starting to dawn on my own rather confused consciousness, as unbelievable as it may be, it is backed up by spiritual wisdom and 21st Century science, which is a good thing right?.

LOVE RULES…:O)

It’s up to me to convince my self that I am as love creates me with every breath I take, unless of course those spiritual beings and scientists have made a big mistake and talking total bollocks about this reality of the human species, but somehow I kind of doubt that my self, besides I like the idea of the beauty, grace and power of love flowing through my being and into this crazy world of mankind, that’s got to be good for my own self esteem and some peace and serenity of mind, don’t you think?.

So I guess being honest knowing I cannot change another mind with it being just like mine I better start concentrating on my own tiny one inside my own head, I can’t think of anyone who can do that for me, so I must accept that is all down to my self to discover who is telling the truth about this physical plain being experienced, and open my mind to the very possibility the only proof is right here underneath these personal thoughts I experience flowing through my own human brain.

Thanks to the existence of spiritual wisdom and 21st Century science that doesn’t sound that bloody stupid to me any more, it does to others though I’ve noticed when I share, but I know this is my mind not theirs, they are responsible for their own thoughts, beliefs and judgements which I know I cannot change talking from experience.

All I can do is give people something to think about for their self about the power of their own mind within, I cannot make them give it any thought and usually they don’t, because that is a personal and unique thing in all of us and it does sound unbelievable as I know personally.

But I must tell you that taking time to be all alone with no outside interference from Planet Earth with its many diverse beliefs about what reality really is from the many unique individuals who live here is a good thing, its good for the heart, soul, body and mind.

It helps to clear the mind I live in on a daily basis, to empty it from everyone else’s thoughts, beliefs and judgements about human life since birth, so I can find out what I believe for my self right here inside my heart after delving into spiritual wisdom and science and opening up my own very tiny and arrogant mind to truths I can no longer deny about my self and all I have seen and experienced within, but it sure is a slow process.

To me personally, the absolute truth concerning my own existence and the answer to who am I really, is hidden right here inside my self according to all the evidence supplied by my experience, spiritual wisdom and science, but the bummer is I have to acknowledge this for my self right here inside a mind that thinks like and maintains the image of me as a physical material human male of the flesh, bone and blood variety.

I need to change my self image if I am to bring my personal truths about reality and me up to date with what’s known today about life and acknowledge inside my own head the world and this image of me I see through my eyes is not really how I am experiencing them within my mind, so inside my mind is the problem, no ifs ands or buts about this fact to me anyway.

To picture the truth that spiritual wisdom and science paint I need to close my eyes and try and imagine an explosion on a nuclear scale taking place, not outside in the world I know but right here inside my own human heart, to experience it for my self to see it inside my minds eye literally dissolve my personal reality of mind and self image into nothing but light, which appears to be the source of all things known and those still unknown by humanity.

Inside my minds eye to see and feel this awesome loving light in my heart explode, seeing and feeling it travelling through my veins and spreading throughout my whole body clearing and purifying every crystal DNA of my being, see my whole life’s experience flash by in a moment watching my physical body turning to light right here in my own consciousness.

Hard to believe even harder to imagine inside ones own mind while seeing the reality we do everyday outside of us through these physical senses, but focusing on my breath does help me realise personally that with practice it might eventually come true for me, not just spiritual masters and 21st Century science, but ordinary people with a mind of their own.

I wish to become a channel for the light, but to do that I feel I need to acknowledge its total truth exists personally, not just in everything around me I see, but inside me and these thoughts that persist. I believe the only way I can do that is to practice focusing my attention of mind on my breath, until I finally realise for my self that its true.

True about the air I breathe being love, being the wave of pure potential, it’s the one substance keeping me from the illusion of death as this human being right now which is definitely proven to me very quickly beyond all personal doubt simply by holding my breath, then it is no longer a subconscious thing I am unconscious of and don’t think about as I become incredibly conscious of its importance to my personal everyday existence.

There are no more thoughts of yesterday or tomorrow, there are no more thoughts of today when my focus comes within and my attention comes unto my breath, my whole conscious reality of mind depends on the fact I need to breathe to do anything as this human being, not only that, but I also become aware breath is all around me I become conscious I am immersed in it everyday.

Not only am I immersed in it, but I am told it is between and inside every crystal of my being and keeping me conscious and aware of this physical reality taking place inside my own unique piece of mind right now, where my attention needs to be on my breath and not the world outside where it goes as soon as I wake up.

According to spiritual wisdom and even science today, my breath and I are always only right here and now in ONE amazing and mystical moment lost in time, but inside my own human holographic brain, my personal thoughts, I am in time with yesterday, today and tomorrow, my conscious physical material holographic reality of mind, which being honest, is usually extremely unconscious of the importance of breath to my day and the thoughts that I think and experience on a day to day basis right here inside my head.

But personally I believe these two are telling me the truth about the total insanity going on inside my own tiny head for the last ten years since my experience concerning what’s true for mankind, a world full of people like me, all genuine bona fide uniquely encoded walking talking living breathing holographic images of vibrating light, who struggle like hell to simply be still and do nothing but relax, not even bother to think, it does sound rather alien I suppose.

But it makes sense to me honest, with spiritual wisdom telling me to be still, calm my thoughts and silence my mind, and 21st Century science telling me everything is a vibration, everything including of course my self, is truly beyond all doubt ONE energy vibrating..

This can only mean my thoughts are what vibrate and creates an image right here inside my head that I experience personally as outside of me and real through this awareness attached to my physical senses since birth.

So I reckon moving this awareness from my senses while awake from the world and within and onto my breath, by learning how to relax my heart, soul, body and brain in the end will bring me that experience of mind that spiritual wisdom writes about and science proves is true.
    That experience where all things regardless of label attached in our mind come from the exact same source, the love, light, energy right here inside our heart, which from our human perspective with eyes open is of course each breath we take.

I am personally realising for my self I must say that by closing my eyes, using my free will to bring my attention within and away from the world when I can and on my breath I can honestly admit I am be it slowly learning about my own mistake of ignoring and not believing what spiritual wisdom and science say about you and I and the true self within all of us on earth and throughout existence it self….

Annan

Phwow…..that was one advanced post avat….I will try to print this out and read in a couple of days – seems you have a lot of interesting action going on in your brain circuits….

I´ll be back :mrgreen:

Much reading
    Annan the Nordic

LMAO…My Dear Annan you certainly are a diamond, I never realised it went on that long until i stopped lol, then I thought what the hell, people read or they don’t, but I do waffle a lot.

It’s ever since my experience, all of a sudden I have these awesome thoughts in my head, that when I my self sit down shut up and LISTEN to them, which I must admit is not as often as I should or like too, people and family do make that rather difficult to do I find, but they seem to make such perfect sense of the crazy world I experience right here inside my head when I do lol.

When I see for my self what comes out of my head and read it with my everyday conscious mind in the world that is 24/7 it sometmes makes my head spin simply because of what I read, because I can see my self it’s all true, but definitely not included in my everyday intelligence of mind, so not a personal truth so to speak, which is of course to my tiny mind…..a PARADOX of THOUGHT.

HOW can I write about all this stuff that is absolutely proven to be true today about my own human body and brain, and proven beyond all doubt if I am totally honest with my self now I have looked with my own eyes to be TRUE, yet it is not included in my everyday consciousness of mind.

WHY?

Simply because it TOTALLY contradicts with the IMAGE I maintain of my self to be true while looking at my self through my own human eyes, the only way I have ever seen my self since birth, so the image in my mind of me, is the same one in the mirror to me, that is who and what I AM, a HUMAN being.

BUT, my experience, spiritual wisdom and even 21st Century science state to ME that my personal self IMAGE is not correct if they are correct and true, meaning that I AM very mistaken about who and what I think and believe Iam, and have been all my physical life, because life according to the two most powerful points of view on earth, and my personal experience is not now or ever has been or ever will be what I personally believe and experience right now right here inside my head.

According to those three ‘things’ in MY life, what I experience is simply my own thought, beliefs and judgement over what is truly there, and I can’t see through my eyes what is truly there, until I alter my own thoughts, beliefs and judgements right here inside my mind, which is of course, BEHIND my eyes, not outside in the world, even though that’s how it feels being honest, wouldn’t you agree?

It certainly appears to my self being honest that there is a place within us that we personally do NOT believe is there, not while our personal attention is in this world being the reflection in the mirror we all know so well.

BUT in this place it seems we can reach inside us by some personal effort of our own according to spiritual text, we can begin to enlighten our own outer self, our human personality to things we did not know in our everyday awareness of mind, which is this world of earth, time and space.

That part of me which is the HUMAN being does not know the true SELF within that well I personally discovered, I didn’t even know there was a higher self within to find until my experience put that THOUGHT in my own tiny human thinking mind.

I want to experience being silent and still, but my thoughts just want to keep flowing, they still do, but now I have some idea here inside MY own tiny but UNIQUE mind what is HIDDEN underneath them, and that my dear friend is the part I cannot even begin to put into words…..not yet anyway lol.

Hope this helps explain what is going on in my brain, it has the idea inside it that it knows where GOD is, and what GOD is, and its NOT where or what my parents, or school teachers, or my religion told me, nothing like in fact.

People I tell struggle to believe it, because I struggle to believe it, in fact, we ALL struggle to believe it I find, simply because it is unbelievable to my human brain that had NEVER thought to look inside its SELF for the TRUTH of its BEING NESS since my original birth, which appears to be a very long time before this one.

It appears that LOVE is this mind in which I think my thoughts as well as the air I breathe, but when I tell my self that it sounds so insane to my brain which is me this physical presence, but then I have to admit to my self being honest, there is evidence right here on earth I can see for my self kind of proves its TRUE… 💡

I just have to believe that about me and all I have ever experienced within my self, right here in my own conscious awareness which is right now my own thoughts, beliefs and judgement flowing through…..see what I mean LOL

KEEP shinning your light Annan

love IS light….Den

Will

…Den…

…we are in total agreement…

…LOVE RULES… 🙂 …

Annan

My friend Den!

Then it was read thorugh, and what an awesome post. This is really a most magnificient post for anyone that is “fresh” to understand what is to understand in a very profound way….as you write it. It all resonates completely with me, and I could make quote after quote, i guess almost qutote the whole text and comment….. 🙂

So let me take the simple road…..you and I have the same brain…..that is an absolute truth after reading this text. And the funny thing Den…..is that 21st centry science and thousands of years of spiritual wisdom, back that up in total…..and me getting in touch with you, in these times…..and all other in here…..as well as science and relilgion is about to “agree”.

Do not think I shall use any more words. I emit a ray of light nordic light right now, to you and all the rest who reads here, to share my experience…..in LOVE!!

Keep sharing those thoughts Den, they are more valuable than gold for many in these times ahead.

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.