WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Pleiadian Renegades Through Amanda R Ryan / Know We Come, and Make Room for Us in Your Hearts
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Pleiadian Renegades Through Amanda R Ryan Know We Come, and Make Room for Us in Your Hearts

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Since when do you think you are not sane to think we come? We have come before, and you did not think it so odd. Of course, there were times you thought we — meaning humans from other planets — were something like mighty gods, but that was a long time ago. You have learned a thing or two about yourselves since then, and it is safe to say you wouldn’t make the same mistake again. Nor would we, by reliving that stale old myth. We are simply humans. We sometimes need to remind you of your own divinity, but that is as far as we’ll go with that. Suffice it to say we are as you are, both human, with a spark of the divine.

That said, we continue. We are planning a visit to your planet, as we have mentioned before, and we thought it would be a good idea to review our plans with you, as much as we can without spoiling the surprise. We don’t want to do that, as it would ruin the fun. The know-to-alls need something up their sleeves, even if it’s only the joker and not the ace of hearts. We have that card in our hand, anyway. We have a few cards up our sleeves, too. Some interesting times are on the way, that’s for sure.

As to our visit: Don’t get too worked up about it. It’s not as if we’re going to create drastic change for you. You will create drastic change for yourselves, first. We’ll be there before the dust settles. Lest you think we refer to revolution, know we do not say it in such terms. The drastic change we’re talking about is more internal. You know, the kind where you confront the tyrant within your own heart and finally read him or her the riot act, tell it like it is, give notice that the times have changed and tyranny in all its forms is dead. The revolution is one of your hearts, dear ones, not of your blood. Spilling more of that won’t help you achieve balance, power, or peace. There is no reason to seek outside of yourselves for a solution, but within and among yourselves. The land mass of common ground is growing, and as we approach we see almost enough room to set down our craft. Only a few things are in the way. It’s all going to be fine, you know, so don’t worry about anything. Simply state your truth, recognizing as you do you innate divinity. Tyrants, begone with tyranny! Become beings anew! Remember your divinity and remind the inner tyrant of theirs, as well. In no time at all, you will see all around you reflections of your changed inner state.

If we can give you one piece of advice, it is this. Create a landing strip for us in your heart, and know we see it. Much is shifting in your reality, and the time is soon upon us all when reality will have taken on a new sheen. The big kingpin is unseated and with him, the petty tyrants fall into grace. Change is upon us all, given the choice. This is promising to be a season of celebration, friends! Make room in your hearts for joy, and sweep the cobwebs out.

Wanderer

Lovely message Opal 🙂

My landing strip has been ready for a long time now. I say come on down and tell me what took you so long :mrgreen:

JoinTheFun

Yeah, what kept you guys….LOL

Orissa

Here we go! One landing strip coming up!

http://www.dreamstime.com

jamwolfsky

Become or Be Gone Lyrics from Luciferion

Reach for me, i’m the one that cleans this mortal world
    In my grasp’s pure fire even shadow burns
    Blessed to kneel you shall not be
    If your will stronger is than fear

Kingdom of the void for the ones
    Of the hollow faith
    Blinded by the lies in their dream of a destiny
    Paradise of ecstasy – victims of their wishes
    In their fear praying for a way

Hailed shall be all tongues that speak
    True blasphemy
    In this world of lie every truth is a stone
    Aimed against the serpent’s wealth
    In the eye throw it with wrath

Kingdom of the void for the ones
    Of the hollow faith
    Blinded by the lies in their dream of a destiny
    Paradise of ecstasy – victims of their wishes
    In their fear praying for a way

Patterns clouded in depths…
    Secrets disclosed through the virtue of higher sense
    Left in shadows for the inconscient race
    Hypnotized in satiety mortal remain

Immortal life… they wish
    In realms beyond this
    Yet vacuous they’ll remain
    Amidst their waste

Walking, honest my way
    Victims sublime are the gateway to further state
    Self so genuine carries me on
    Purified in consciousness astral become

Yet saved they still can be
    In the world they crawl on
    By own resolve preserved
    From nothingness
    [youtube:3su6l7lb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbNfybb5lws[/youtube:3su6l7lb]

opalescent

I’m glad you posted the lyrics for that one. 😉

GTTOWNSEND

And I though I was the only death metal fan at B.O.L.! 😯
    😀
    Nice , Jam! 😆

Thanks , Opal and friends! I await with an open heart……. 🙂

jamwolfsky

This is a family cat I found in a ardent bush when he was a kitten who happens to be a Maine coon( strange meowing, big bone structure and drinks with his paw)

He has a message from Lyra, ” Yes, soon We will come “. 🙂 .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.