WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Syme

Hi,

Now just going off a post that I just submitted on the S.I.D.S topic there is something else that I would like some insight into.
    More recently I have been able to give advice to people that want it and even if they do not ask it seems to “flow off my tongue” and make complete sense.
    I’m talking more so on things on a soul level, things that people need to do and achieve when it comes to stuff from the heart. Not things like “should I buy a house” etc, but problems that may have on a mental level and they are not sure of the direction to take.
    I think this has come about more so lately now that I am immersing myself into the whole ‘enlightenment” thing. And thinking back now, it is something that I have always been able to do, but now that I am opening myself up to it alot more I am “noticing it” alot more.
    I remember from a while back when seeing my best friend, and if he was having trouble in his life he would say to me “ok Syme, can you please tell me something “profound”. Because what I would come back to him with he could only describe this as “profound”
    So I am wondering – what is this? Is it because I have always had this in me to come out with things that people think are “profound and meaningful” and I have only really taken note of it because I am letting myself open up more to what is out there? Is there a name for this? Can I label it? Is it simply just gut instinct? Intuition? Is someone or something telling me this and I am not aware of this? Or is it simply IS and I should just go with this IS?
    I do not Channel, have tried but hasn’t worked. Is the way that I do come out with “profound things” just the way it is for me? Should I try channeling again or am I simply not connecting in the right way?
    How have other people been able to connect with their “Higher Self” consciously if that is possible.

Thanks
    Syme

Zingdad

Syme, those of us that do channel each do it in their own unique way. Some ways are similar and some are very different. I, for example, channel both music and understandings. It is my task (if I choose it) to receive the music and understadnings in the pure thought form in which they are presented to me and then convert then into a form which is communicable to others here on earth. I use my mind to convert the “pure thought” into human communication and then I use a computer and a keyboard to make a permanent record of what has transpired. That is my process. Others operate differently. There are those, for example, who receive feelings and emotions. I know someone that receives smells as a part of her process! Others receive visions which they must decode. Some people only channel in a complete trace state. whilst I, by contrast, have only ever done it in a wholly conscious -in fact almost hyper-conscious – state. Some channel “foreign” entities. I only channel my own higher self (even when I talk to other beings like Adamu – it is always first filtered through my own higher self). The point I am making here is that there is this one word we use: channelling. But it covers a whole range of experiences.

Now what about you? I think you are already channelling. You are just doing it in your way. You are allowing your truth to speak to you when it is needed. If you wish to discipline this so that it can be available at any time then there is probably just some work to be done. I suspect it might have to do with trust and with opening your heart. I suspect that is where your gift might lie. It seems to me you can access this when your heart is touched by another’s need or pain. Then you look at their situation and you speak your truth. Does that sound right? If it is, then your truth is in your heart. It is opened by compassion.

You see, Syme, we are ultimately all One. And if this is so then everything that is needed to be known is known by SOMEONE and you are already connected to that someone. You are connected to the knowingness by your heart. Open your heart with love and compassion and the barriers may fall. Then you may know. But if you desire to gain the knowing so that you can use it for personal gain and advancement… well that is when the knowing gets twisted and ceases to serve. And just maybe that is what your experience is showing you? That you get your knowing in moments when you feel compassion and desire to be selflessly of service?

Just some random musings from me. Maybe some of this is useful to you…

Syme

Zingdad, I just wanted to get in a quick reply to say thanks before the lights go down here in the land down under and will digest this a bit more tomorrow.

I don’t know what it is but your words always sit right with me.

Syme

Syme

Now this is interesting and I have had a chance to give it a lot more thought.

“I think you are already channelling. You are just doing it in your way. You are allowing your truth to speak to you when it is needed”

I think I wanted some sort of confirmation about what was happening as I did not understand it and I thought that channelling was always done in a certain way but as stated by you:
    “those of us that do channel each do it in their own unique way. Some ways are similar and some are very different.”
    Now this have given me much more understanding of what is happening to me.

I have thought more on what actually physically happens to me when this “Channeling” comes about.
    With a client or someone etc during a discussion on a certain topic, or if a question is asked I seem to pause, and then it is like something else takes over. My mind seems to pop out and pop back in and I rattle off what seems to be an answer but in the most knowledgeable way. And whilst I am saying it, there is a blindness that surrounds me, not like the dark sense but a blur sense whereby I can see and am conscious of where I am, my surroundings and the person I am talking to. During this process as the words are spoken I get a little vibration happening, like a shiver, but not the cold shiver one would get when cold or as the saying goes “someone just walked over my grave”, but a warm shiver, a vibration like I am being nudged as if to say, “what you are saying is the truth.

“…your truth is in your heart. It is opened by compassion.”
    Yes, this certainly does ring very true for me and it is these words that I FEEL the most.

“But if you desire to gain the knowing so that you can use it for personal gain and advancement…”
    Interestingly enough, I have often thought how wonderful it would be to master this channelling and somehow create it to become my source of income. But the more I thought about it the more it did not ring true to me and it is something I no longer pursue.

My current employment allows me to utilise my “gift” if you like without personal gain, whether it be material or financial. Yes my job pays me to provide this service but in a selfless way. Funnily enough – my current employment is for a company that is what is called “not for profit”. I am recently going through a transition phase of gaining new employment and there is a choice of “for profit” or “not for profit”. My transition I am sure will be to continue with a “not for profit” organisation as this rings true for me.

Zingdad – thank you for the words that you offer. It has helped me to think a lot more clearer and by all means I will be “working” more on it. I will continue to open my heart with love and compassion. And if what is written here about “knowing” in the way that it does for me – I would love to hear from you.
    Syme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.