WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer

Before I start posting my thoughts on this subject you should know that the material is available out there and it’s all free. I wasn’t aware of this when I purchased the books 😆 but oh well.

You can download the books from the publisher’s website: http://www.llresearch.org/publications.aspx You can also read the sessions on this website: http://www.lawofone.info/ The latter is pretty cool because you can do searches on certain key words in order to find every bit on information Ra has covered in regards to the subject.

What I have done with my blog is I have been posting one session at a time and talked a little bit about what I found interesting in terms of having an awakening. It’s pretty much me sharing how my process went while reading the material amongst other things. I haven’t posted much on there but I will be doing so very soon.

I hope you all get familiarized with the Law of One because it will certainly teach you things that will help you evolve your mind and your spirit. It has changed me forever and I hope it does the same to you.

jamwolfsky

Thank you wanderer 😀 , wonderful stuff!!

Will

…Love and Light…Wanderer…

…I have not read all of the Law of One material…just some…

…have a question…

…who comprises the Confederation of planets…

…as apposed to the Orion Confederation ?…

…are the lines clearly drawn ?…

…would split-off factions of either side be considered Renegade ?…
    …would Renegades from the positives become Negative and vise versa ?…

…and opal…in what distinction are the Pleaidean Renegades as such ?…

…is it a matter of Positive/Negative ?…

…are there P/N Pleaideans,Sirians,Dracos,Vetas,Annunaki,etc ?…

…do we have a clear list of Players ?…

Wanderer

@Will wrote:

…Love and Light…Wanderer…

…I have not read all of the Law of One material…just some…

…have a question…

…who comprises the Confederation of planets…

K just FYI all I did was go to this website – http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=confedration+of+planets&search_type=any – and made a search on the confederation of planets. The most suitable answer for your question would be:

Ra: I am Ra. I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

That statement above can be found between sessions 1-4 I believe.

…as apposed to the Orion Confederation ?…

My best guess to this would be that Ra is part of this same confederation given his statement above. I would assume that entities such as his social memory complex are aware of other confederations which are in service to the creation.

…are the lines clearly drawn ?…

I wouldn’t know :

…would split-off factions of either side be considered Renegade ?…
    …would Renegades from the positives become Negative and vise versa ?…

I don’t think that the confederation of planets that Ra is referring to is discussed in that detail. Check out the link I provided though, you might find an answer there.

…do we have a clear list of Players ?…

The law of one does not really focus on the type of info you are wondering about in this question above. It deals more with teaching you about the evolution of your mind, body and spirit. The law of one helps you to see the creation as one being. It teaches you to understand that you are part of the original thought – that you are the creator and that we are all one. I’m telling you it’s the best stuff I’ve ever read in regards to what is discussed in this forum. If you like to read messages by blossom etc., you will be astounded to read the Ra material. I highly recommend it.

opalescent

I can offer this from the Pleiadian Renegades, from the messages they have shared:

Generally speaking, we are an extraterrestrial, extratemporal collection of renegade Pleiadians. By “renegade” we mean we are of a different philosophical bent from the mainstream of close-minded beings you perceive to be running the planet’s affairs into utter nonsense. We understand their motivations, but ours are different. Nasty men are doing their best to make your world into a wasteland. Final fast-forward is a blur but none of it moves in the direction they would have it. It is not possible. Pent-up energies of awareness are about to explode and life as you know it is about to end — not as death but as transformation. Nemesis is knocking at the door and soon will be inviting herself in for tea. It is always a good idea to offer her a cup first as she has a sampler of sweets to share with you. Renegades are not afraid of Nemesis but, generally speaking, most people are. Let us show you a side of Nemesis you didn’t know existed, perhaps, in the hope that you learn a little about very large nodes of light that are coming your way and the dark brothers who would like to have a pirate’s party on Spaceship Earth.

Each dream of awakening combined with others, renegade style. Do you know what that means? Let us tell you. Dreams of renegade nature are a sensory dream, a living dream. A renegade is a dreamer of new dreams. Each of you is a renegade when you decide to awaken from the nightmare. Tear your eyes from the hypnotic, trance-inducing, brain-scrambling mode of dreaming and remember another paradise. You are the voice of God calling to yourself. Are you ready to hear that? Soon, long-dormant seeds of remembrance will bloom and you will never be in doubt about your ability to create from a place of sacred power within. Neither will a more essential way of communicating be lost to you. While you are ready to hear the words, you may not be ready to feel the power of their truth.

Jesus, Buddha, MLK, John Lennon, these are renegades. See?

Wanderer, I’m hoping to have some more time to read the Ra material, as what you have posted sounds most interesting. Nudge, nudge…

Will

…thank you Wanderer also for sparking my interest and sending me over…

…they ( Ra) spoke of the Confederation of Planets…as opposed to the Orion Confederation…

…they gave some interesting material on densities and the Harvest…

Wanderer

@Will wrote:

…they gave some interesting material on densities and the Harvest…

That subject is covered in length and detail throughout the books. What I have found most interesting – and you will notice it too – is that that Ra never gives dates. He only uses approximations. When he talks about the harvest he is obviously referring to ascension, Dec 21, 2012. However he never says that the ascension process will climax on that date. Keep in mind that these books were written starting in 1981-2, so when he is asked about this harvest he merely states that the harvest is now and that it will continue for approximately 30 of our years into the future. Put two and two together, add (1981-2) + 30 and what do you get?

When I first read that piece of info I was so happy to make a connection with info I had read about the Mayan calendar. More pieces of the puzzle came together for me and it was just wonderful.

Will

…here are some synopsis’ that are from the site…

The Law of One Questions and Answers
    The citations in parentheses refer to the number of the session and question where Ra and Don Elkins discussed the material. (4.20 means session 4, question 20.)

What is the Law of One?

There is only one, and that one is the Infinite Creator. (4.20)

Why do there seem to be many?

The Infinite Creator became aware of the possibility of finity. It determined to explore this possibility. (13.12)

Why?

It is interested in free will. What happens if portions of itself are free to do whatever they want?

Why does it care?

It wants to know Itself.

How does the Creator investigate the concept of free will?

Its infinite intelligence coalesces into foci of intelligent energy. These foci call light into being, thereby establishing a pattern of natural laws and creating what we call a galaxy. (13.13)

What do we call such a focus?

The Logos, the Creative Principle, or Love. (13.7)

How does calling light into being establish natural laws?

Light is intelligent, full of energy, and the building block of what we call matter.

Is there more than one Logos?

Yes, each galaxy has its own Logos. Ra says that our people have often worshipped the Logos instead of the One Infinite Creator from which it comes. (27.12)

Is there a physical manifestation of the Logos?

I’m not sure. If there is, I guess it would be the central sun of our galaxy. But though Ra does refer to a central sun, it seems to be the central sun of the universe that all will return to. (27.6)

So does each galaxy have its own system of natural laws?

Yes. And also its own archetypical mind. Ra says that some of its members have wandered to other galaxies, and that “[t]he experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities.” (90.17)

What is our sun?

A “sub-Logos.” It refines the natural laws and the archetypical mind set up by our Logos, informed by the experience of earlier solar systems in our galaxy, just as our Logos was informed by the experience of earlier Logoi with their galaxies. (29.1)

So how did people come about?

Our Logos, in its plan for how best to allow the Creator to know itself, chose to invest bipedal apes with self-consciousness.

Why?

Ra doesn’t know, but they do hazard a guess: so that we would develop speech, rather than telepathy and so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind, we would be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools. (90.12, 19.10)

Why would the Logos want us not to discover the powers of the mind?

It goes back to free will. We are each, in essence, the One Infinite Creator, exploring the illusion of finity. The Logos wanted to give each portion of the Creator the utmost free will in its exploration. It therefore carefully veiled the subconscious and deep minds from the conscious mind.

How does veiling the subconscious from the conscious mind give us free will?

The subconscious mind is aware of unity with all that is. If we were consciously aware of that unity, we would have no need for seeking or for choosing a path back to the Creator.

If we already are the Creator, why do we have to choose a path back?

It’s a matter of becoming more and more that which we already are. And as each of us makes choices on our journey back, we become like jewels in the crown of the Creator.

What choices do we have for paths?

Service to self or service to others. Or neither.

What happens if we choose neither?

We reincarnate until we do choose one of the two paths.

Why are there only two paths?

Ra doesn’t say, but I think that, just as a magnet has two poles, the positive and the negative, so does consciousness. Ra does point out that, just as it’s impossible to judge the polarity of a magnet, so is it impossible, and inappropriate, to judge the polarity of another being.

How do we choose one path or the other?

In order to choose the positive path, at least 51 percent of our thoughts and actions must be dedicated to the service of others. For the negative path, at least 95% must be self-serving. Between the two lies “the sinkhole of indifference.”

What happens if we do choose one of the paths successfully?

We graduate to a planet of service to others or a planet of service to self.

How long do we have in which to choose?

75,000 years.

What happens after 75,000 years?

After that, earth will be a service to others planet. Those who have chosen service to others will work together in the manner that seems best to them. Those who have chosen service to self will go to planets dedicated to their path. Those who have not yet chosen will go to other third-density planets.

What do you mean third density?

There are seven densities of experience.

First density is the density of awareness, in which the planet moves out of the timeless state into physical manifestation. Its inhabitants are earth, wind, water, and fire.

Second density is the density of growth, in which what we call biological life emerges and evolves into greater and greater complexity.

Third density is the density of choice, in which certain of the biological entities are invested with spirits and choose which way they will further their evolution toward the Creator.

Fourth density is the density of love. Those who have successfully chosen come together with others of like mind in order to pursue that choice, either towards loving self or loving others.

Fifth density is the density of wisdom. Those who have studied the love of self or of others now learn to be wise in their service.

Sixth density is the density of unity. In it love and wisdom are blended together. The two paths reunite as those on the service-to-self path, realizing that they cannot successfully master the lessons of unity without opening their hearts to others, switch their polarity to positive.

Seventh density is the gateway density, the last step before we become again that which we have always been, the One Infinite Creator.

Eighth density is also the beginning of the first density of the next Creation.

Between seventh and eight densities, I believe, the creation re-merges in a period of timeless, formless unity with the Creator.

Why are there seven densities?

It is Ra’s understanding that “ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.” They point out, though, that the limits of their knowledge are narrow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.