WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

posted on Bends of Light on Monday, August 24, 2009

I decided it was time to ask the Renegades a few questions that had been hanging in the back of my mind, just to gain clarity and get them out of the way. This is the question-and-answer we had.

I have some questions for you, so that I may better align myself with the best possible reality for all, and the most enjoyable one.

You may of course as as you will, dear one. We will answer you truthfully.

How may I envision your arrival, so that I can have something to focus on? What will your arrival look like, and what will it not look like?

You might say our arrival will look something like that you have seen on a few of your movies, such as “The Abyss” or “Close Encounters”. It will look nothing like “Independence Day”. We do not pilot vessels that are triangular in shape, nor do we fly in hubcaps or in low-frequency-producing discs. Our vessels are opalescent, luminescent in a way, stirring feelings of joy and awe, enormous in scale and beautiful to behold. We have smaller vessels which we send out as probes and transports, which you may see in some pictures and videos as spherical with rings, as round pulsations of light, as diamond-shaped lights, and such. If you focus your heart on the frequency of OM tuned to the resonance of the earth’s enlivening dance, you can better detect our presence. However, that is not to say we are not also invisible to you and present as big, big vessels. We certainly are. You will see that soon enough. For now, you wish to know what to visualize, and we say the most effective picture to hold in your mind is of opalescent light pulsations growing larger and larger in your field of vision. Beyond that, envision yourself smiling uncontrollably at the thought of looking into the face of your future selves, of meeting your family, of finding the key to your awesome transformation in the shape of a ball of light coming both from within and from the skies, meeting in your immediate reality.

It is not our custom to enter into the reality of another planet uninvited, and you have definitely sent your invitation. The nabobs of conformity with the old regime have lost the power of speech and their racket quiets to a dull background hum, have you noticed? When you do hear it, remember who you are and hush the fear, soothe the troubled waters and quiet the consciousness in turmoil at the prospect of losing the reality that had for so long been their work. Soon it will change, and the noise will shift frequencies to harmonize with the planet and the sun, the galactic center’s tuning fork having rung out and its vibrations having irreversibly altered the crystalline structure of your basic physical reality. As a people, your DNA has begun to resonate with the earth’s new tone, surprising the engineers and alchemists who have worked so hard to alter your outer and inner environment through electronic and biologic means. The threat of further tampering still looms, but you cannot and will not be derailed from your transformation. You too have worked for eons to earn your place here at the moment the whole galaxy has gathered to witness, your rebirth into your wholeness magnified. You have earned your spot. Claim it. It is your time, now, and your world is ready for new stewards and new life. And many of you are ready to go home.

What is home? I have never really felt at home, and I’ve worked very hard my whole life to understand and heal. Yet I have never really felt “at home”. Why is this, and how may I envision it?

You have not been on your home base for a very long time. Instead, you have accepted the opportunity offered to you by your soul in response to your soul’s request to experience certain things you might otherwise be at a loss for understanding. That has required you to abandon your conscious connection with what you know as home, so that you might more fully engage with reality as it has been unfolding on this planet for tens of thousands of years. To have recall would soon weaken your resolve. Now, at the end of your intra-planetary undercover renegade work, you are finally ready to settle back into your native reality, and that is not as a native terrestrial human. This is true for many who have such feelings of disconnection as you have had. You are one of many, many people who agreed to stick it out on this planet during a time of intense exploration of the nightmare world of fear and separation from source. Now the time has come for that period of exploration to end, and for a new reality to settle in its place. You have not chosen to remain for another round, and that is to your merit. Home has been pulling at you from invisible corners of perception, just beyond your ken. Allow us to reveal it to you as a place of great beauty and peace, of harmony as a basic, fundamental mode of being within and without. It is a shift in perception that brings it into focus, and you have noticed it coming into view more readily in your dreams, have you not?

Yes, I have, not so much scenery though, mainly in the form of people.

Home is nothing without someone to share it with, isn’t that true?

True.

The melding of realities is nothing to endure for one who has seen the destruction of civilizations. You have prepared yourself well, and in the relationships you have experienced you have honed your sense of feeling at home within the house of your physical beingness. Your true home is formless, dear one, and your true self is without form as well. You’re ready for a new experience of being human, of being divinely aware of your reality, and of feeling the truth of your beingness. That is home. You truly do carry it within. As reality peels away the layers of illusion, you will find yourself more and more at home, even if that is in a reality far from the address of earth parked in the system of Sol.

The drama you describe seems far removed from the acceleration of possibility now. It seems unreal. The human condition of war and oppression and all that, it’s really ridiculous, isn’t it? Yet it has been our experience, so it has governed our vocabulary and expression to a large extent. I feel there is nothing in our experience to adequately relate to regarding what’s next for the people of this planet. I’m tired of the dialogue of vaccines and EMFs and covert operations and politics. If we as a people understand that we are immune to the machinations of death, that we can alter the harmonics of our experience, that our truth is made known and that love is the only reality, will all of that disappear? If so, what will remain, and how do we envision that?

It is true that you are yet captive within the structures of reality that have operated within the matrix of the I AM of victimhood and powerlessness–and equally within the matrix of the I AM of bloodline sovereignty and hidden hands moving game pieces–but those structures cannot maintain integrity in the matrix that is forming from the I AM of love in recognition of itself in all. As you integrate the truths that you are every day recognizing, the truths that emanate from within, you move your local node of light into position for the new matrix to receive the energy of matter and re-form it in accord with your fundamental understanding of what is true and viable in terms of choosing your experience. Which is all to say that matter assembles around understanding, and reality conforms to your fundamental I AM. What you understand to be true about yourself and your experience will naturally become the basis around which your projected reality will assemble itself. You can picture a great grid of light that bends through the ideas of what you consider to be real, much like you have seen in art and multidimensional diagrams. See the world around you as a matrix which flows in and around the shapes and landscapes around you. Then you will have no trouble bending the matrix of matter to conform to your new vision, and what was will simply dissolve.

The stress of this life has been taking its toll on my physicality, even though my emotional and mental bodies have become clearer. I’m much more together mentally and emotionally now than I was when my physical body was healthier and stronger. Even my eyesight weakens. Do I have what it takes to transform? Do I have to be more physically fit than I am now?

Don’t worry, dear one, you will not be harmed in the process, you will not be seen as unworthy nor will you lose your place among those who have elected to return simply because you have lived a full life and neglected your body’s optimization. In fact, you are quite ready to shed your physicality in the shift of density and take on a new bodily structure of light frequencies more integrated with the universal consciousness of “I AM a pure emanation of love”, shaped by your own understanding of love. You will be re-created consciously and your physical structure will change in resonance with your higher, more fully aware consciousness. You have given much of yourself in the process of carrying the conscious energy of Nine’s messages. Rest will be yours soon, and rejuvenation. Let your beingness relax and the toll on your dense physicality will be less intense.

I feel less and less connected with the things and appearances around me. I want to leave this planet and go home. What does home look like?

Your home is not unlike Earth as you have lived on and loved it. You are wondering about the physical experience of being there? We can tell you that t is not so much like Earth, in that you are not enslaved, you are not limited, and you are not out of resonance with your surroundings. You see, the reality you find yourself in is a projection of your inner reality, based not only on your individual understanding of I AM but also on the collective consciousness with which you most harmonically resonate on the level of your soul, higher self, cosmic consciousness, however you choose to call it. You have long been on the Earth, and your belief structures have in large part been affected by those of the conscious masses. Throughout your journey through time, you have encountered various belief systems, which you can not bring with you into your envisioned future of peace and joy. You have rejected those, and in their place have allowed your soul’s blueprint to assert itself in resonant patterns of understanding. From this ancient pattern of I AM a vision of home appears, and it looks something like this. You are healthy and strong and beautiful and happy. You are in a culture of love and respect, freedom and honesty, deep understanding, joy, and peace. You are in a world of great harmony in all things and people, where your particular frequency signature blends and shines among others of light bearing. Your life with your family is peaceful and respectful, and you have many friends with whom you share much joy and from whom you derive a sense of belonging to a tribe. You do what brings you satisfaction and fuels your passion for life. Your needs are few and those are met without difficulty, even, you might say, with enjoyment. Your home is comfortable and clean and easy to live in, and houses a frequency of peace and tranquility. Your surroundings are beautiful and colorful and also easy to live with; the world is vibrant and alive with love. Your greater environment is life-sustaining, nurturing, welcoming, and breathtakingly beautiful. You communicate with ease with those of your world and with others of other worlds, and your work, if you can call it that, is in service to the sustaining of OM’s vibration in and among all. Your feet walk on soft grass, your eyes look into deep, clear sky, your skin is warmed by a sun of beautiful blue light. Your delight is never-ending, and your zest for life is fueled by limitless possibility and total support of the whole of creation.

How does that sound?

Ahh, I am drinking your words in like one who has wandered in a desert… It sounds lovely. I’m okay to go!

Know that you will be home soon, dear one, as will many who have an appointment with their soul’s next step in service to OM. The planet is in the process of rebirthing itself, and many will be staying to act as midwife to the new world that will soon be upon the matrix of reality. Many, however, have fulfilled their service and are finishing their work in preparation for the next big thing, which is for them a return to the worlds of their origin. Not all will go who have the pull of other stars coursing through their blood, as they have other duties to fulfill for the planet and the people in transformation. It is nearly time for them to come in to their power as star-people in service to a new Earth. Only a relative few are at the transition-to-home-world point in their journey, and have other tasks to consult with their souls about. Everything is perfect and in accord with the mind of OM for the greatest joy. It is impossible for you to fail, love, you have come this far. It is nearly time for everything to change. You are ready.

Wanderer

Awesome conversation Opal. Great minds think alike! I really like the questions you asked, specifically the one about going home and feeling disconnected to this particular place/frequency. I feel like that more and more lately. I dont’ know if it’s this city I live in or the experiences I have been having, who knows, but I’m frustrated and I want this duality business to be over. I want disclosure really bad because I imagine only good things to come soon after that.

I am growing impatient but I know I must practice patience now more than ever. I need to meditate more often that’s for sure. I have lost practice due to being distracted by stupid things that do not matter. Lately it feels like so many things are coming at me at the same time that it’s almost like dodging bullets.

I’m ok to go!

me too

[youtube:1n86legz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8axMaBL4uo[/youtube:1n86legz]

opalescent

I used to live in S Fla near where you are, and I know the energy there, thick and viscous. I found it to be disheartening, but cleansing too. Don’t let it get to you, and be gentle with yourself. It’s only time, after all.

I just watched this movie a few nights ago, and was fine until this scene. Started bawling my eyes out, that hurting kind of crying that tears at your throat, you know? I thought, what the heck, why am I crying? So strange…

Started noticing 9s in the movie, too.

Great questions, Maryann. I, too, have felt like I’m in a temporary location…I’ve lived within 20 miles of my current location most of my life, and have spent most of my time trying to move somewhere else. I’ve lived in lots of places trying that out, from the jungles of NYC to the jungles of Guyana, but I always ended up back here thinking I need to get out of here… 🙂

Currently my plan is to move to Costa Rica sometime in the next 12 months, where I have a house high up on a mountain. I am pretty sure it won’t feel any more like home, but it’s a much needed change. And as I move on over to that spot, I’m sure I’ll be keeping these answers in mind as I visualize the actuality of an actual home.

And – if you are having any health issues, do check out the Cure Zone: http://curezone.com/

opalescent

Thanks Greg, mostly I’m just exhausted. My son just started school (relaxing into it being okay… ) and now I’ll have some uninterrupted time to heal, meditate, finish the book, write and channel with more focus, and more peace. Anyone with a kid understands, I’m sure! It’s been a tough couple of years with health and cashflow worries, but who hasn’t had their own unique share of… um… perfecting opportunities?

Excellent source of information, that link, thank you! I was a healer before I started writing, and now it’s time to get back in that groove.

Costa Rica! Que bueno! High up on a mountain is a little closer to home, isn’t it? 😀

Children will keep you running, and honest. Then you have grandchildren to keep you running and honest. So will money and health concerns. So lots of naps are good! 😀 But mainly these trials tend to show themselves as condensed learning experiences that have lots of great lessons to receive, and pass on to the All. I find comfort in times of stress by remembering that one, and getting enough nap time. 🙂

mrsswhoo

Great message Opalescent,tears of joy ran down my face as i read beauitful and loving words.
    My holiness blesses you,Opalescent.
    Love,Yvette

opalescent

Yvette, I am so glad this has touched your soul so, that is such a gift to know that. I receive your blessings and reflect them to you, multiplied!

To all who are interested: I have posted the questions (in between running after my son 😉 ) on the Opalescent Collective, as individual points for conversation, so please visit if you’d like to discuss in-depth!

Peace 😀

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

You might say our arrival will look something like that you have seen on a few of your movies, such as “The Abyss” or “Close Encounters”. It will look nothing like “Independence Day”. We do not pilot vessels that are triangular in shape, nor do we fly in hubcaps or in low-frequency-producing discs. Our vessels are opalescent, luminescent in a way, stirring feelings of joy and awe, enormous in scale and beautiful to behold.

This has forced me to quote a dream i had the other day which was very strong .. i will try and be brief as other people dreams can bore and be somewhat indulgent.

I dreamt a sky full of whirling tornados, about 17 miles high.. about 4 of them, they filled the sky with blazing blue and pink and green lights… amongst them floated and flying around were translusant stingray type flying objects just like the abyss!! it was a spectacle which filled one with awe.. as they flututterd down it became apparent they were intricate origami type paper designs ….and they had a note on them,,, a friend read the note, turrned around and said, arent children’s invitations to partys gettinng more and more elaborate!

we all know are dreams,, i have to confess this was a good one

in my minds eye the ships have always been translucent…i want to be one

opalescent is a good description though 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.