WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    just a daisy

5/29/2008
    This morning I felt the presence of an awesome angel. It seemed to me that his wings had black tips. I also felt that this Angel is somehow a higher aspect of myself. Can you help me understand this?
    Perhaps the picture is just something you saw in the past and you made it up in your mind.
    Maybe it is. That’s why I am asking you.
    Alright, Dear One. We won’t tease you anymore. We were alluding to the fact that all answers are within you already.
    I know, but writing like this helps me bring these answers to light. So, I guess I should be more specific in my request for assistance.
    I call upon the presence of the I AM that I AM. I call upon the presence of my Higher Self. I call upon the presence of the dark angel. I am of the light. Let the answers come from the light.

Who are you, Dark Angel?
    I transmitted some thoughts to you this morning. These were of the truth. Let me re-state for you now:
    When the light created this universe, we came here to play. We came to observe and to play. There is such joy in creating. It is like waves of bliss that just cascade on and on. This universe was our playground. It still is. However the others came and the frequency was corrupted. It is like we were playing in the cosmic sandbox and someone added some dark sand. Granted, you can create some pretty interesting designs with dark sand. The contrast of dark and light is fascinating. We did not call this evil. We still do not call it that. Though you humans might call it evil. Darkness was mixed with the light. Many experiences were had that could not have been had otherwise. The divine light was enriched by these experiences. However at some point the darkness took on a life of its own. The creator gods no longer controlled the darkness. Imagine painting a picture and suddenly your paints start painting by themselves, and they paint pictures of death and destruction. These pictures aren’t real, of course. Nothing is Real, but the light of God. However, many souls were captured by the darkness. And the darkness became real to them.
    Anyway, we, the creators, painters, sculptors of the universe, have decided to take our creation back. You might think we could just snap our fingers and darkness would disappear. Well, we could, but we can’t. See we have given this universe the greatest of gifts, the gift of free will. So we have chosen to play by our own rules. Let the darkness choose the light!
    There is a plan for the redemption of this universe.
    We watched for a long time, trying to understand the darkness. Finally we sent pieces of ourselves into the darkness. We needed to experience the opposition. Parts of us were sent into duality and seemingly became lost.
    You, dear One, are a part of Myself that I sent. You were never really lost, only you forgot your true nature. Even in your darkest hours, we were with you, connected to you like an umbilical cord connects a fetus.
    Through you we learned what it feels like to suffer and we also learned about compassion.
    The dark tips of my wings symbolize that I have been to the valley of the shadow of death and darkness (through you and other pieces of me) and I have emerged victoriously. I represent the sum total of the experiences of our soul group.
    Thank you for clarifying this for me.

opalescent

Dang, I just wrote about this on this page: link
    Hope the link works 🙄

edit: Zingdad’s link shrink services

Will

…the linkage worked Great !…how did you do that ?…cut and paste ?…

…and just a daisey you are not…

…you are a whole meadow of Daiseyness !…

opalescent

Yay! I clicked on the title just above the post I had made, and it took me to the URL for the anchor point. Yep, just cut and pasted 😀

Zingdad

This is SO right Daisy! I get exactly the same stuff about all of this. The light and the dark are all just part of the ONE. It will al be unified soon.

mia

I don’t understand all this about light and dark.
    I have always thought/believed dark was just something, a person a thought an emotion that was negative.
    Now I am unsure …….
    Please explain it to me, in easy words.
    Love mia xxx

opalescent

‘Tis a puzzlement, duality perceived in a continuum. Stops along a continuum. Darkness is a form of love most strange, and love plays hide-and-seek in the shadows.

Here’s a bit from a work I’m writing:

‘As Asterath, an angel of the dark light, says, “No one can resist the pull of home — it is inescapable. Our job as angels of dark light is to push while angels of light pull.” ‘

mia

oooh! I am still none the wiser 🙁

Zingdad

Mia, let me give it a shot. It’s not an easy question to answer as it requires a whole lot of back-ground into WHY this reality exists as it does in the first place. The other issue is that things like this are a perspective issue. We earth humans are built a particular way. We think there is “one truth” about things… “one perspective” upon which we should all be able to agree. In reality there is no such thing EXCEPT WHEN WE SAY THERE IS. That is why we inhabit a “consensus reality”. This literally means an “agreed upon reality”. So when we agree to view things the same way then we view things the same way. Otherwise we do not. Now the light and dark issue is not within the ambit of the consensus reality blanket so each being will view it a bit differently. You can speak to 100 people and 100 spirit beings and get 200 different interpretations of what its all about. And all of them are right. Or all of them are wrong. Or only you are right. Depends on your perspective, y’ see? 😛

So, that all said I am happy to share MY perspective. But it is only mine at this nexus of time. It might be different tomorrow becasue I will be different tomorrow.

My view is this:
    Our entire reality is nothing but a big game… a huge illusory thing for us all to play out a rather amazing and complex experiment in consciousness. We “descend” into the game and play out our roles in which we get to learn about ourselves in a whole new way. We get to forget who we really are COMPLETELY and then discover anew from that radical perspective who we are. You see before you came into this reality you were:
    An eternal, immortal creator being that KNEW it was ONE with God and ONE with All That Is. You knew who you were, what you were, where you came from, how you were created, what you were created for, what you were capable of, what you had done (all you actions in every reality you had ever inhabited) and so on and so on. Amazing, beautiful, clear vision of self you had. But the one thing you did not know was what you’d do, be or decide about yourself if you didn’t know all of these things. Like, if you could forget EVERYTHING then what would you do? And how would you proceed? So anyway, this was an interesting question in and of itself and it also held profound value in the quest to understand the BIG QUESTION. But more about that below*. So it was worth trying. In order to enact this grand experiment a group of the most amazing Light Beings got together and began to plan the experiment. Such beings do not think thoughts as we do. Their thoughts literally are things. They think realities into being. Their first thoughts in this direction would have been the first multiverse that sprang into being. It gave them insights and understandings but not everything they needed to know so they ended that experiment and started it again. They did this a good few times. Starting it, seeing what it taught them, bringing it to a close – over and over again until all that was needed was known. But unlike our scientists these beings do not understand their experiments by watching them from the outside, no. These beings ARE the experiment. They populate it themselves with their own consciousness and create the apparatus also with their own consciousness. You see they are the galaxies, the stars, the planets. They are the earth upon which you walk, the wind, the water, the mountains, the animals, the trees and… indeed… they are you and they are I. And from another perspective they are each one very, very small part of God but part of God none the less. So they are God and so is everything that IS.

So that’s the background and now the story…
    You see in order for the experiment to work, at some point the Light Beings realised that they needed to really sort out the “forgetfulness” thing properly. So one of the beings fashioned from within Its body a consciousness construct which we may call the Veil of Unknowing. Now remember a consciousness construct is all that we really are too – it is alive. iIt is a being just as you and I are. So, in order to be in this reality, one of the things we need to agree to do is to send a part of ourselves through this other being… through the Veil of Unknowing. it’s quite and amazing thing but it means that the part of Self that passes through the Veil leaves behind all knowing of Self. It FORGETS! And then it cannot remember. I’ll talk more about this too in a moment** but for now lets stay with this. This Veil is like a very very dark thing which no light can penetrate. Light being the carrier of truth, knowledge and wisdom. So on this side we are literally in the dark. We know nothing. Then what do we do? Well to answer that question just look around yourself. Look at yourself, your thoughts, your choices, your life, your world, your beliefs… everything… and that is your answer for you. Or your answer RIGHT NOW becasue of course your answer is not yet complete. It will be when you return to Self and full knowledge once you arise out of this system by the process called ascension.
    => So that is one perspective on what Darkness really is: it is the person of the Veil holder. A spirit being. And I might tell you it is a most loving and wondrous being indeed. A good friend of mine (if I may be so brash) and of all of ours. It does us a grand service though we here, deep in the illusion, often do not think it so.
    => Another perspective is that darkness is what is on the other side of the Veil… it is the state of unknowing. Maybe that’s it?
    => But then I think it might in fact be that which happens in our souls as a result of the unknowing. You see… if I do not know:
    1. That you and I are really one
    2. That I am immortal and eternal
    3. That there are infinite resources
    4. That I am a god-like creator being
    Then I might get quite scared and confused. i might begin to think that I need to fight for “my share” of “stuff”. It might seem to me to be more important that I get “stuff” than that I get and give love. I might choose to do some very nasty things to get so much stuff that I can expend resources on keeping my body alive. Or on having the most powerful ego-experience I can. Or whatever. I might do some very “dark” things. Is that darkness? The things we do? Maybe.
    => Or maybe it is who we become if we entertain these dark acts in our souls for long enough? Like if I were to do many dark things I might become very powerful. I might learn how to manipulate matter and reality to suit my own purposes – like some powerful dark mage. I might twist things so that my body lives on for a very long time and all the while I might be hurting, manipulating and abusing people until they either serve me as slaves or I kill them. Eventually I would have a vast empire of servants and I would be very dark indeed. If I got sufficiently powerful people might call me The Dark One and imagine that I am the evil one which stands against God. When in fact both they and I are still just bits of God figuring out this experiment…
    => Or maybe it is the “boogy monsters” we create in our heads? Maybe, in our confusion and pain we think there MUST be an al encompassing evil being “out there” that is making all these bad things in our lives. We fail to understand that WE ARE CREATOR BEINGS. We fail too understand that all the good and all the bad that we are experiencing is created by us. So we see the hardship and the pain and we decide there must be a big, bad, scary, evil DARK BEING out there that is as powerful or maybe almost as powerful as God. Sort of a counter-balance to the Light One. And becasue we are creator beings and because we put our minds together and create… so it is! So yes, there sort of is a big evil demon master being. Sort of. We created it. But it can only affect you and your life if YOU create that. So forget about it. It too just needs a bit of love and understanding. And maybe some nice warm porridge and a comfy bed. You see becasue of the darkness of the veil and becasue of us being creator beings the darkness has itself taken on a life of its own. We have imbued it with life and given it the ability to create on its own. And so is THIS the darkness?
    *sigh* YOU decide.
    and now to finish up this LOOOOOOOoooooooong story…
    Finally the time has come to end this iteration of the grand experiment. When it ends we will all of us return to being in a state of oneness and all-knowingness with our Light Beings from which we came. We will not lose our sense of Self or identity, no. We will simply know that we are part of the great oneness. Then we will each of us all know what every other one of us knows. You will be able to know every single thought that I ever thought and I will be able to know the same of you. Can you imagine the amazingness and power of that? All of us having that much knowingness of experience! And then we ALL begin to create the NEXT game. How exciting. And the darkness? Where is it then? Well, then it is within us and a beloved part of our experience. And the darkest amongst us are no better or worse than the lightest. They simply are. No judgement. For without them playing THAT role we would never have been able to learn and know that which we have. Or someone else would have had to have done that bit of dark stuff. And ultimately the darkest of all the stuff is the toughest of all the paths. it is the least loved and the most alone. Certainly the least fun.
    So anyway, with the game coming to an end it is time for eveyone to slowly wake up and remember. And the darkness must slowly dissolve. But in order to do that we have to work very carefully with Free Will. You see some folks have grown quite a taste for darkness. But that is another long tale. That is the story of the lightworkers and why they are here.

So, cool huh?

Okay now:
    *The Big Question. By my very best abilities to discern it seems All That Is, or God, or Source or whatever we are calling IT today came into being in a way which seems to leave open a few questions. So we are all God trying to answer these questions:
    How did I originate?
    Am I ultimately alone?
    What am I capable of doing?
    What am I capable of knowing?
    And all of these types of questions can really be collapsed into the ONE BIG QUESTION which is “What am I?”. And so that is what we are. We are God answering this question. With a little imagination you can see how this current experiment we are engaged in does indeed try to take a shot at that. We are trying to know who we are if we don’t know who we are. A bit like the rest of God, right?

** The thing about not being able to remember is this. Neither you nor I will remember anything about ourselves (other than this lifetime) by simply trying to “think back”. That is the Veil. But the Veil can do nothing about the fact that you are an infinitely powerful creator being. So even in your state of unknowing you can, if you work at it, CREATE that you DO know. It takes work and creativity but you can do it. We are all doing it in one way or another. But in order for it to move at an pace you have to intend it and put your energy and will to work. Otherwise you might get flashes, glimpses… things like that and that is the “other side” spurring you on. But in order to make headway you have to decide… you have to CREATE that you DO know.

And THAT is my perspective on the whole “dark and light” thing.

Phew!

mia

Dear Zingdad (((hugs))) you are such an angel a star to type all that out for me.
    The dark is much as I thought it was. Only you elaborated more and I thank you.
    I think you are telling me that we all have darkness in us and I think I understand this.
    Not completely though, but I shall.
    Lots I have learnt, I start off by thinking ” huh! that’s ridiculous!” then after a while, slowly it dawns on me and I think “hey! that’s what they meant”
    So thank you again Zingdad.
    Love mia xxx

Zingdad

@mia wrote:

Love mia

Is that an instruction? In which case: okay! 😀 (((hugs right back)))

@mia wrote:

I think you are telling me that we all have darkness in us

Mia, I should probably only speak for myself. I most certainly have darkness within me. I am not a good, kind and loving person because that is all I possibly can be. no, I am that because I choose to be so. When I was younger I had very ambiguous morals. I could very easily have been a most adept liar and thief in this lifetime. I am not. This is becasue I have chosen to enact the light inside me rather than the dark. I have worked very hard indeed to get my “shadow self” under control. That’s the part of self which allows us to lie to ourselves – when we tell ourselves we are “only trying to do good” but actually we are behaving in a destructive way etc etc. Mia, if you are interested, I have written up my whole reincarnational story and so on, on this thread over here. Reading that will give you some more insight into why I say I have within me the capacity for a lot of darkness. It’s right there in my history… it’s who I have been.
    I have had the darkness of victimising and abusing others, I have had the darkness of being a victim and being abused. I’ve been there and done that. But that’s my story. Though I really do believe this is in a similar way true for everyone here I can’t know it. You will know best what is true for you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.