WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Introduce Yourself / Love and Light from Peoria, Arizona USA
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself Love and Light from Peoria, Arizona USA

• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Gaian

Greetings to All at this most exciting, joyous and momentous time!

Many thanks to Zingdad and Adamu for sharing their light and love and TRUTH. I have read and re-read so much in these past few months – and I never tire of it!

Like so many of you, I have awakened and I have changed. My experiences continue to astound, inspire and motivate me in ways I could not have imagined three years ago. The expansion of my ‘abilities’ are a wonder – telepathy, automatic writing, visions, auras – just to name a few. I no longer question my abilities, I trust in them. Of course, a greater (the greatest!) glorious awakening is still in store for all of us!

Namaste’,

Gaian

Greetings Gaian, welcome to bol I for one look forward to hearing about your experiences they sound very enlightening so get posting.

Love Is LIght ….Den

Will

…namaste’ Gaian…I suppose that we are all Gaians…

Zingdad

Hi Gaian

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!

Welcome to BoL.

I look forward to reading some of your automatic writings and so forth!

opalescent

Welcome powerful Gaian! So glad you are here 😀

Gaian

Thanks to all the loving and uplifting responses to my initial introduction! I feel that I am walking on clouds!

It is wonderful to be here with you during this momentous ‘time’. There are moments when I feel that my heart will surely explode through my chest as I recieve (and send) great love to all.

I was a bit rushed in my initial introduction, so I’ll expand upon it here…

I have been ‘receiving’ tidbits (telepathy, visions) for most of my life. However, for the last several years, my abilities (and my understanding of their nature) have expanded greatly. I began to realize that the more recent tidbits were ‘different’ – that they were correlated and leading me to some greater meaning – but their true meanings were always revealed later in ways that I could not have comprehended at the time the information was given. One of those ‘transmissions’ was the word Gaian, about 8 years ago. At the time, I didn’t even know what it meant. Regardless, the word Gaian resonated greatly within me. For the past 6 years, I have had a vanity license plate on my car and it reads GAIAN. That is how strongly I FEEL about this word.

It does not surprise me that many here know the meaning of Gaian. It means ‘of the Earth’, from the Greek word for Earth, Gaia. Indeed, we are all Gaian. I cannot think of another word more apropo!! 😀

I’ve been aware of an ‘inner voice’ all of my life. There was a time (mid-late teens) when I thought I had a split personality. Later, I thought I might be schizophrenic. Up until recently, I considered myself ‘dual’. Now, I understand that for all of the percieved ‘insanity’ I suffered during those years, that what I truly am is blessed!

I am a software developer. I develop custom software for hospitals across the US and Canada. I have had an extreme interest in science my entire life. My specific interests are in Physics, Quantum Mechanics (M Theory) and Fractals. I do not have an advanced degree, yet I can ‘assimilate’ complex information rather easily.

My ‘awakening’ began in earnest on January 1, 2007. That was the day I realized that something ‘big’ was truly happening. On that day, I began writing a post to the Washington Posts ‘On Faith’ forum. I started writing it, but then ‘something else’ took over. By the time it was finished, I was agog with what ‘I’ had written. It was chock full of information on consciousness, things I had never thought, let alone written. It certainly was not what I had ‘intended’ to write, yet the words came effortlessly. This did not stop with that first post on that first day. It continued over many posts over many weeks. I would post the URL, but it is no longer active. Luckily, I kept a document of all my posts and all subsequent responses. I was so surprised at the responses. I was the ONLY person posting about consciousness (most everything else posted was about Judaism, Christianity and Islam with a few posts Buddhism, Hinduism), yet the responses to my posts were ALL positive!! Many posed questions – and ‘I’ answered them. Here is the first response I received to my postings – and it still blows me away:

To Pamela from Daniel. I like you Pamela. Whatever I might disagree with you about, still I respect the thought and careful writing you put into your world understanding. I would go so far as to say I would marry you and father your child sight unseen. Your mind is beautiful enough to compel me…I have read similar things to what you put forth, but it seems you have internalized things well and put things into your own language. I look forward to reading some more of your stuff….

I guess that gave away my name – oh well! Another poster re-posted one of my (very long) posts weeks later – in its entirety – because it moved her so! I feel so honored! I must say that I feared being flamed by these people, but it was quite the opposite. GLORIOUS!!

Over time, I came to understand that these things (automatic writing, telepathy, visions) that were happening to me were meant to happen as a way to ‘further my development’. When I went back and read my poetry from 20 years ago, I was astounded to find direct references to what I now experience. At the time many of these poems were written, I had no idea what they meant – but they did intrigue me. Now, all I can say is WOW!

I also ‘buzz’ when something resonates with me. It is a signal that whatever I’m experiencing has truth to it. Separate from that, I also get a sensation at the crown of my head at times. It almost feels like a weak electrical current. Sometimes, the sensation is greater and I can feel the vibration in my cheekbones. I believe I am ‘downloading’ information, although whatever I am receiving is not instantly revealed to me.

One of my more recent visions (6 months ago) was of the book ‘Seth Speaks’. It was so intense that I immediately went to the bookstore, bought it and read it that very evening. Again, I feel that vision was given to me to further my development – and it did! I have read several other ‘Seth’ books since.

In the last few days, a design has appeared in my front lawn. It appears MUCH greener that the rest of the lawn. I had a FEELING that it was in some way associated to the event we all anticipate. I grabbed my dowsing rods and asked Adamu if this was indeed a sign. He responded ‘Yes’. I asked if it was a ‘star symbol’ and he replied ‘Yes’. The design is of a triangle with a curved bit at the top – like the curved top on a coat hanger. I am very interested to learn its meaning!

There is much more that I could relate, but my Father is due in from out of town any minute. Suffice to say that my experiences all point in the same direction. They are complementary, not contradictory.

Love, Light and Laughter to All!

Namaste’,

Gaian

Annan

Welcome dear friend Gaian!!

I was de-ligted to read your intro and second intro. Looking forward to inter-act with you here on BoL in the comming times.
    I was quite intrigued at what you wrote:

In the last few days, a design has appeared in my front lawn. It appears MUCH greener that the rest of the lawn.

Guess what!? I was just to post up a very exiting picture of a large 8 appearing in a small soccer-field, 100 meters from my house, appearing on friday. The field is visible, almost, from the third floor in our house where i sleep. And here I am reading that you have something similar in your garden. So I guess it was right here, it was meant to post up the patterns in the small field. I was actually prompted to walk over there….just the same way as one time in summer when i found a special feather and then just walked home again.

Here it just looks like someone have been riding their bike a little too much around in a circle, which i thought of first when I walked by it. :
    [attachment=1:1brsslfw]lille_eight.JPG[/attachment:1brsslfw]

But a little further from it, it is easy to see that this is not made up from some person made. What i also noticed when i walked into it, it seemed as it had rained heavily there, and been compressed just at the downprint – very different from on the outside – and definately not made up by someone using their foot or same tools due to the nature of the imprint. On the right of the picture it continues with the exact same size forming in total an 8, but i did not manage to capture it in the same picture. Also the right part of the field was a little unsteeped and had a soccergoal (!) standing just above it and it was like, just under it, so to say – as it did not bother about the soccergoal 😕 ❓ .
    [attachment=0:1brsslfw]tall_eight.JPG[/attachment:1brsslfw]

It is a kindergarden just to the right, so I figured out that walking around a kindergarden with a camera in a dark raincoat…..is NOT a very good idea…..so I will try to go back and have a further look after closing time tomorrow. 😆

The syncro of this forum is just getting more and more awesome….just get used to that i guess 😆

Much Joy & 8´s
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

Yiiikess….I just welcomed another arriving friend Utopiated….and he mentioned exopolitics…..I made a quick google, and after seconds I hitted this one:
    http://www.galacticfreedomday.com/experiences.htm

😮 😆 😮 😆

Much ave
    Annan the Nordic

Gaian

Wonderful Annan – You mentioned finding a feather this summer. I, too, found a special feather this summer. There is much MUCH more to this – and it involves to a great degree (are you ready for this?) – my cat. You have hit on something BIG with this feather thing – at least with me. I cannot write it out now, but I will – I PROMISE!!

Much thanks for posting about the figure 8, et al. Strangely, I almost deleted the lawn design part of my post before submitting because it sounds so ‘out there’. I cannot tell you how many times I have ‘almost’ deleted something and it turns out that it resonates with someone else! Truly, there is an alignment to all of this!

Namaste’,

Gaian

Will

…WE are All exo-diplomats…

Annan

Wonder-full….this has to be acted out at its purpose I very much feel…..

And Cat!! Our neighbours cat wants to move into our house…..he is sitting outside the door and trys to enter into our house and do not want to leave if he is able to get in. This summer, a very hot night i left the roof windows up – and the little guy was lying on the window and trying to come inside. I walked up the stairs in half dimmed light in the evening, and heard….mjauuu…..and the I looked up and just saw the refelction of his eyes, and if got my-self a little shock ofccourse…..and he was almost crying to come inside. So I had to shut the window, and he wandered on the roof for almost 1/2 hour…..and I was a little sad that we can not take him in. And he actually saw the window open….and that roof is 5 meters to the top…..so he climbed a tree and jumped on to the roof 😆

I have been thinking it is our late dog, Sophus, that is back in him…..made himself a little doggy-walk-in…..hahah….but I do not know… I love the little guy, he Is a very fine animal and he is here for some reason.

Lets keep this flowing Gaian and see what we can carry forth…..it will be awesome to see the results from a automatic-writing session in regards of this!! 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

Just popping by to say a belated “Hi” & “Welcome” Gaian.

Gaian

Dearest Annan,

Thanks for sharing your story of the neighbor’s cat on your roof. Was it a hot tin roof per chance? 😀

You mentioned that you thought that this cat might be the embodiment of the soul of your dear departed dog. I agree that may indeed be correct. I can tell that you feel for this cat, that it has touched you. That, in itself, is lovely!

My cat’s name is Darlin – but her name is a bit of a misnomer. Some would say she is downright mean and I wouldn’t whole-heartedly disagree. However, I know and love this cat dearly – claws and all. Rather, I envision her as a wise old sage that does not suffer fools. She’s a black and gray striped tabby. I dreamt of her several months ago as a leopard in the jungle and it fit her so well!

Now, here’s where the story gets interesting. As my family ‘awakened’ and changed, she also changed. She became more sociable – not exactly nice, but sociable. I feel that she began communicating with us on some level. She was relaxed, where before she was incredibly nervous all the time. She has never been a ‘normal’ cat. She doesn’t purr or meow like other cats. She is much more gutteral. She hates being held, even lovingly, and we can only pet her on her terms.

Okay, about the feather. This last May or June, I was standing in front of my house, just enjoying the warmth of the sun on a beautiful day, when I noticed something on the far side of the lawn. I walked to it and found that it was a pigeon feather. I picked it up and decided to bring it inside. I took it to our son’s old room, which is now the Zenporium (my husband and I came up with the name for the room separately and were astounded when we learned we had both came up with the same name. Coincidence? Not!). In the room, there is a tall sofa table which has a large round bowl with Southwest Indian designs on it and I put the feather in this bowl. I didn’t notice Darlin around (or my other cat, Baxter) when I put it in the bowl and the table is far too tall for either cat to see the contents of the bowl from the ground. I guess they could have smelled it. The feather was the only thing in the bowl.

Within a few days (not sure exactly how long), I found the feather on the floor in the hallway outside of the Zenporium. I thought it odd and put the feather back in the bowl. Day after day, my husband and I found this feather all over the place. We never saw how it got there. Then, after a few weeks of this, I hear this very strange – and loud – sound down the hallway. I jump up and see Darlin sitting in the hallway with the feather at her feet. She was making a sound I’d never heard her make before – and she’s 8 years old. It was like a gutteral yowl, but not necessarily cat-like. I guess that is par for the course with Darlin. After that day, she would bring the feathers to us (usually in the morning), drop the feather and yowl, as if to wake us up saying ‘I’m hungry’. She would bring us a feather anytime she wanted something – food, water, outside, etc. By this time, we had found a total of four pigeon feathers and they were all in the bowl. These feathers became quite a game with us.

Then, I found a shiny, silky black raven feather in my garden. I put it in the bowl with the pigeon feathers. Darlin stopped getting feathers entirely. I left the raven feather in the bowl for about a week, but Darlin refused to play the game anymore. So, I took out the raven feather and the game began again – within the day.

A week or so later, again in my garden, I found a beautiful, pure white dove feather. I put it in the bowl with the 4 pigeon feathers. After that, Darlin would only get the pure white feather – unless she had already dropped the white feather somewhere, then she’d drop a pigeon feather.

I’m not one to infer that the black feather was ‘bad’ and the white feather was ‘good’, but Darlin’s reactions to them were consistent and intriguing. In some way, on some level, she felt differently about these feathers.

Strange, huh?

Namaste’,

Gaian

Gaian

Blessed Orissa – I have read many of your posts and have thoroughly enjoyed them all! It is such an honor to be here!

Namaste’,

Gaian

Gaian

I took pictures of the design that has appeared on my front lawn. Note the areas that are much greener. To me, it resembles the Egyptian eye symbol. 😀
    I tried to upload another picture of the curved bit at the top of the design (I assume it is the top), but I get an error… 🙄

Namaste’,

Gaian

[attachment=0:ah1h4n7k]Design.JPG[/attachment:ah1h4n7k]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.