WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / Events & Gatherings / Mass Meditation on 11/11 =)
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? Events & Gatherings Mass Meditation on 11/11 =)

• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Hey my beloved fellows,

in case you didn’t know or for those who didn’t already assume it, I recently read on 10-14-08.blogspot that there’s a mass meditation announced for 11/11, as this is a sacred number (or something xD), so that we can direct the positive energies directly into our fellow humans, Gaia and whatever you want and suits your intention.
    The time is set for the whole day, so no confusion about time zones and so on. Anyone can jump in as he wants.

Here is the article on blogspot:

November 11th Worldwide Mass Meditation

I am scheduling a mass meditation for November 11th 2008. On this day,
    a major wave of energy will be flowing through the planet. This
    energy, of course, will be very activational for everybody, and will
    raise the collective consciousness even higher than it already is.
    11/11 is an important cosmic number, and amplifying that energy could
    have very beneficial properties. So, on this date, I am calling for a
    worldwide mass meditation for a couple reasons. They are the following.

1) For lightworkers to come together to magnify their light and
    amplify it even more worldwide.
    2) To help the next USA president (whoever it ends up being)
    energetically and consciously into awakening to planetary and
    universal truths.
    3) To tap into the flow of manifestation, and by using our power, to
    make certain events such as major ET events, government events,
    financial events, etc. to come to fruition within the very near future.
    4) To help heal Mother Earth and more importantly, to send her love.
    5) The list goes on and on.

This mass meditation is going to be a 24 hour event, and will start
    and end according to your own time zone. This message is to simply
    spark the awareness of others.

I have dedicated a part of my forum to this event which will contain
    all of the information for this mass meditation. It is going to be the
    headquarters for information regarding this event. Things such as
    envisioning and meditation methods, lists of what to meditate for,
    updates on how big this event is going to be, etc. The link to the
    forum is:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com/gfolforum

Please spread this message as far as possible. I want this mass
    meditation to be as big as possible, so we can start to create big
    change on this planet. We have the power to do so, so let’s use it.

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

I’m not sure who this Commander Adama guy is, if it’s a human or channelling or whatever. It seem that he’s an Admin in the Galactic Affairs forum. There’s also a youtube video on this:

[youtube:1q9t9d73]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOz5tadNEXI[/youtube:1q9t9d73]

On a side note, I actually thought the article was about the St. Germain announcement that came three or four days after Oct 14th, that they will actually show up on 11/11. Not sure if we can trust this, we’ll see (I think we’ve all learned our personal lessons out of Oct 14th), but I guess it sure will be of great benefit. I sure will add some thoughts or pleas regarding the show-up. 😆

Alright guys, I just quickly wanted to post this, I will be fully back with internet on Saturday, so see you guys then.

Much Love to anybody my dear beloved friends!!!

Will

…that’s a tuesday…

…why dont we just make a holiday !…11.11…evey year…

…we could have a real big one on …

… 11.11.11 …

…maybe can’t get it off payed but can mentally celebrate all day…

…so this is about 2 weeks off…

…I’m in…

Wanderer

Very cool, I will definitely be participating in this. Personally I think we should set up something on this board to have weekly group meditations.

GTTOWNSEND

I agree , and there are multiple requests for just that scattered throughout this forum (people asking about group meditations) , including a few I have put there! 😀
    Is there any way to organize this , maybe a Moderator who can help set this up? 😕

millej11

I’m so in. It’s the least I can do.

opalescent

Well, perhaps this thread is the place to have the information gathered, as it seems to be set up with the right intent. How about contributing ideas about what to meditate about? There’s a list going on over at the gfol forum, but we have a community here that is weaving together a beautiful tapestry of light (and dark!) from within. What are your ideas about things to meditate on, techniques for reaching states of visualization, what helps hold your focus, etc? All who contribute their energies here, whether by posting, reading, or contributing their intention that a good manifestation results from the efforts of those more actively involved would contribute power to the collective. Love.

What else needs to be set up beyond sharing ideas and discussion? I say, let this develop organically and turn into something uniquely our contribution to the world, our gift crafted and offered in love, from the individuals who make up a collective unity around the central node of celebrating 11/11.

That day is, after all, the FINAL day of the Mayan Fifth Night… dontcha know… then…

SIXTH DAY BEGINS!!!

Kinda puts a new spin on the old “Remember, remember the fifth of November”, hey?

Personally, I think there’s no time like the present. Is it just me or does the 11th seem really far away? Maybe if everyone could set an intention now as they read this or decide to participate that the meditation on the 11th is peaceful and powerful…

GTTOWNSEND

I would like to see a collective form here that can visualize a reality where all are equal. Where folks did not have to function in a 3-D world that is often quite different from the reality most here at BoL would like to manifest. If we could all come together , or even agree to collectively start our day with a thought like “We , my brothers and sisters and I, are all gathering upon our waking moment to pray for peace , abundance , and clear direction toward the best possible reality for all involved. We ask that that our combined intent manifest this reality into this Now.” Or something like that , just an idea , basically speaking from the Heart. 😀
    As for myself , I will start this tomorrow morning. I will continue this practice each morning , upon awakening , first thing I will do. When one joins one more , and one more , our energy increases exponentially (time for that Law of One thread Now?) 😀
    Anyone want to join me?
    Any other ideas to float around?
    Much LOVE to ALL.

opalescent

Excellent! Then, “our waking moment” becomes a point in time which is associated with our individual timelines, yet apart from it in NOW. Doesn’t matter what time you get up, just funnel that thought as a wake-up vision for the planet. Kewl.

UFOBelieve

Sounds really like a nice idea GT! I will think about doing it.
    Rofl I should make a list of things to do after waking up. xD I still keep doing this thing that Opal wrote somewhere (when I don’t forget it xD), when the day is still forming in your intention, state the intent to help someone this day. It works SO nice. Really, it’s just unbelievable. 😯

GTTOWNSEND

Also wanted to add this thought as another nomination , one that Opal and Friends so graciously shared with us a while back : “May there be Peace in ALL worlds and in every individual everywhere.” I feel this would also be an excellent candidate , or addition , to the Book of Light Awakening Meditation Group Prayer!
    😀

Orissa

Just bumping this thread up again as a reminder. It’s my 11/11 tomorrow so I’m getting ready for it. I’ve had some really cool synchronicities with 11:11 over the past couple of days. 😆

opalescent

Not least among them, Orissa, that your note “happened” to be the 11th post on this thread!

Good bump

UFOBelieve

Rofl that’s nice. ^^

Also good to post something in this thread again so people who forgot can be remembered about it. I’d also like to point to the gathered information about the 11/11 movement on 10-14-08.blogspot.com. He has quite some information and suggestions gathered together.

And as just a little tease for everyone: 😆 Do you remember the St. Germain video where he makes an announcement for 11/11? Hope springs eternal!! 😉 😆

Will

…Love to you All…

…today is 11.11.08…
    …Veterans Day here is the US…

…I dare say that those of you here Are veterans…we were the ones that drew the short (or long ) straw and were chosen to be down here on the ground…because we have been through something like this before…not exactly like this ,as what is happening on this world is unprecidented…

…I myself have foggy memories of two times before helping to *bring in* a planet…
    …I’ll see you folks in meditation…

GTTOWNSEND

Happy 11/11 everyone!
    🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.