WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity Global Comm-Unity Model Communities

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shanti

Good Morning!
    I’ve noticed no posts in this topic so I’d like to share with everyone what is happening with this co-community living we are all coming to.I live in a small town in wisconsin and through the only metaphysical/holistic healing center in this town we are gathering many who are having visions and the like about community/self sustaining living.We each are bringing different ideas yet the same to meetings we have during the week.We recently have met a man who was led to our small town shop by way of spirit,who helps set up events for men like Depak Chopra.AWESOME HEY!!!!!!The original owner and the now owner and many others including myself have been drawn to this place and have through our meetings/healings etc learned we all have the same visions.These visions are all about a self sustaining community.Imagine how simple and “destressed”our lives would be if we all lived in a place of sharing and love.No greed no “Keeping up with the Jones”Things are falling into place as I write this and within a short time we will be living this way.The more we share with eachother these visions the faster they come into the NOW!!! To quote an angel message I received”Gather as many as the light increase in numbers”YEAH!!!So that is a short version but you get the picture.If any one else is involved with this kind of co-creating PLEASE let me know I would love to hear how the Love and Light is spreading.And by doing so will increase the progress for US ALL.The dominoe effect is in full bloom and increasing more each day.Lets get to work Light workers!Lets shine our Lights and shut out the darkness.Lets heal this beautiful planet and all its inhabitants!!!! Love and Light Namaste!!! Shanti

opalescent

Wow, that really gives me hope! I’m so glad to hear that this is just “happening”!

I know I suggested something similar in another thread, but you could easily create a little article for this site under the “learning” button… if you’re so inclined. How inspiring it would be for people who are just on the edge of wanting to bring something like you describe into being! 😀

I really appreciate your vibrant energy, by the way… 😉
    Glad you’re here.

shanti

Hi Opalescent Thank you for the wonderful reply! Indeed when I find the learning button I will write an article.I do so love to write and am strongly guided by spirit to do so.This is so great! I’m so happy I found this sight and even happier that all of you have created it! All the amazing ideas,the teachings and the sharing is circling the world through it.I am myself have told many people about this sight.The interactiveness of it is exactly what so many have been searching for.THANKYOU!I love reading all the posts from such wide spectrum veiws,and even tho we all use different verbage we all are saying the same thing and keeping each other true to the main focus of love and light.AWESOME isnt it?!!!??!!! As the hippie generation use to say”Make love NOT War!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Have a great night all!! Namaste SHANTI 😆 😉

Wolfpaw

Hi Shanti! I wanted to reply to this because I’ve been getting visions of a community of this kind for a long time! I get visions of what it should be like every day and I am really excited for something like this.

I’m not sure what else to say on this since I feel there is just so much to say. I just wish more people like you all were here in Colorado…. You’re all awesome!

shanti

Hi Wolfpaw
    Its great that your having these visions to!! Now is the time for you to start manifesting them.Talk to others around you about them,you might be surprised that others are having very similar visions and this starts the ball rolling into reality.The energies here now are bringing our thoughts,words and visions much more quickly,whether they are positive or not.Staying focused on the positive will bring this dream of co-habitation and creating quite amazingly.Communication communication communication!Keep me posted as you bring this into reality.Maybe we could exchange ideas for it.I wanted to also ask if anyone or group you know is or has created a Tree of Life.I know some people here who have and were led to do so by Spirit.The enrgy there is INCREDIBLE a vortex if you will! They were told there are more being created to “hook” up with this giant crystal in Hawaii,I think actually Awahu{cant spell that} to connect the grid lines.This has alot to do with the Kabbahla regarding the Angelic energies associated with that.Awesome! I myself am very fond of and connected to them.If anyone has any visions or happenings associated with any of this or just general info please reply I”d love to hear them!! Thanks Have a Great day Love and Light Namaste Shanti

Will

…shanti…

…please explain more of the Tree of Life…

…is it in the Kabalistic sense ?…

shanti

Hey Wil
    Yes it is Kabalistic.I am not totally versed in the Kabbala as it ususally takes years to learn it all and I have only been self studying it for 4-5 months and it is very in depth as it is Jewish Mysticism.The Tree of Life is explained in there and there are ten points that are in your meridian/auric/chakra lines in each persons body/etheric.They are the keys to Ascension and or enlightenment.I have a book called Kabbalah Handbook by Gabriella Samuel which explains terminology and the basic outline of Kabbahlistic practice.Personally I have past life with this and so have been drawn to it and am hoping that will help me learn and understand maybe even wake a few memories.Each point has a different meaning or association to the human experience and of course numerology is part of it also as you may know many hidden messages in numbers through out many of our “Holy” texts.This is basically what Jesus and the apostles knew and how they went through the different points to attain their heightened awareness.So as I said it is very”deep” but I think many are understanding easier now because of the energy shifts and awakenings if you will.Maybe you know the word Mercabah,lotus flower or something similar these are things that are the same just taught by different cultures.I’m sure there are many web sites with info on this.Wish I could teach you more but I’m learning as I go,seems to be the course for many.Thanks for your reply! Love and light Namaste Shanti

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.