WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Syme

Not sure if anyone has seen it yet

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/2012/

Zingdad

Wow! Awesome find, syme!

…and so it begins. The biggest story of all time is finally begining to going mainstream. When this movie hits the circuits it will be like a meme-bomb going off in human consciousness.

How long before “2012 – the end of time?” is the cover of TIME magazine?

“Soon” is the answer.

GTTOWNSEND

The trailer looks pretty negativley oriented , though – maybe a way to get thousands or even millions of us to worry about a massive catastrophe? – I have a lot of friends that are VERY afraid of 2012 , and what might happen (though I try to remind them as much as possible that we CREATE our reality) , and this movie only seems to add to the negativity that the average person feels toward that date. Anyway , just some thoughts.
    I , for one , am remaining hope-full about that “time”! 🙂

millej11

There is also the movie “Angles and Demons” starring Tom Hanks which is set to premier in May. This movie first caught my attention because the commercial for it was aired during the superbowl (aka more eyes watching TVs than any other point in the year) and in some of the first dialogue in the commercial Tom Hanks character says something about the illuminati threat. This was the first time I’ve ever heard anything about illuminati on national television and it occurred on only the second commercial break after kickoff. So from that point on I was tuned in to seeing what other paranormal stuff the media would hint at, and sure enough, throughout the entire superbowl broadcast there were 2 more movie trailer premiers all with the main plot of UFOs and aliens. On top of that I heard the words UFO and Alien mentioned so many times in unrelated commercials that it was making my head spin.

Times are certainly changing as far as media is concerned.

Zingdad

GT, you are so right, it DOES seem to present the fear angle. And you are also right that many are very fearful already about 2012. The way I see it is this. FIRST people need to be awakened from their lives. They need to stop thinking about the small issues long enough to register that there is a larger game afoot. Unfortunately the love-and-light message that spiritually oriented people are putting out does not penetrate into such lives. People are too busy with their mortgage to engage with flaky nonsense like channelled messages or what-not. So you need something to “activate” them. It is a law of duality that everyone MUST grow, move and change. If they will not move themselves forward in love then, soon enough, pain and fear comes along to move them.

That is, in my opinion what will happen here. The doom-and-gloom catastrophe story will activate people. They will begin to ask questions. Hopefully they will begin to look to see if there are other perspectives. Hopefully they will open themselves to a more loving and light-filled creation. And there will be help for them too. The light is rising. It becomes easier and easier to see through the illusion. And The Great Light is on it’s way. I don’t know when… but it is coming. People can simply no longer continue to believe their little world of troubles is all their is.

What I am saying is a little wake-up call is probably just what is needed.

opalescent

Shake ’em up, wake ’em up!

Will

…in the words of Bill (Kill Bill 2)…

…wakey wakey…

…eggs and bakey…

Annan

I saw the trailer a couple of weeks ago…..got myself a little laugh as I have been waiting for this to hit the screen for about a year now. Is it just me or are those waves like some of the most amateurish you have seen on the big screen…at least after year 2000…these effects could be made more real looking with a SFX program downloaded from a warez site.

When that is said…..the trailer is crap….so I suppose the movie has some probability to do it aswell. The only thing that attracts me is the number 2012 and the background sound on the trailer. But hey, it could pop out as a good one, and since the movie is such long until release Nov 13……ummmm…..is that 2009? 2010? Whatyousay whatyousay? 13. November 2012 you say…..uuups 😕

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

millej11

Just saw a new trailer for the movie called “the Knowing” starring Nick Cage. Guess what this movie is about? THE END OF THE WORLD 😯

🙄

Annan

Funny thing about these movies is that they are the exact precursor of what is one of the last and most important initiation cermonys in most of the significant “brotherhood societies”. I see a very clear parallell to this movie 2012 with the “coffin” in the masonic tradition. That is facing death and possible destruction – to grow beyond it and open paths that extend further than physia.

The thing is that all those hung up with conspiracy (mania),that big or small, do explain all the disaster in the world to the illuminatis, masonics, skull & bones etc etc thus also this movie is underpinning the neccesity fir . The simple thing is that these societies are the bringers of the sacred traditions, and they do it in the most eloquent and graceful way, and they have done for more than 1700 years.

2012 the movie is a little part of the the global “coffin test” and I say bring it on please!! 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.