WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Pleiadian Renegades Through Amanda R Ryan Nothing Out of the Ordinary, and Yet…

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

posted September 2 2009 at Renegade Thoughts

You have heard the bell ring, sleepers, and you are rousing yourselves to make sense of a new day while tomorrow has yet to form itself into today. Those early-morning hours are full of promise, yet you often find they are, shall we say, a little scratchy. You stretch yourselves awake and work to make yourself connected to the reality your conscious mind remembers it left before you fell asleep. Let yourself have the luxury of allowing yourself to relax into wakefulness. You are jolted enough in your sleep. Peace is a choice, and one best made before you open your eyes and roll out of bed.

Have you forgotten the words we spoke to you just a few weeks ago, dear ones? The ones that sounded something like, you should give yourself a reason to remember who you are, by asking yourself questions about why you choose what you choose? Perhaps we are taking liberties with paraphrasing here, but the crux of the thought was along the lines of being aware of your greater purpose by being aware of your here-and-now decisions. Every little piece of a moment is packed with the potential of choice, if you are aware of it, and every choice affects the outcome of other choices down the line. That is what you might call the ripple effect of your conscious life as a human being on the surface of the planet you momentarily call home. We say “momentarily” because you can choose to feel like part of the awakening consciousness of the planet, or not, but you are only really visiting in the form of a human being, whether your spirit feels at home here, or not. The ripple effect is powerful and potent, and you are learning to use it to good effect as your choices to become aware begin to work in synchrony and unison. Bigger and bigger ripples you can create, and fewer and fewer tsunamis will you have to endure as the flood of consciousness comes crashing on the shores of the world you inhabit. Waves of light-encoded particulate energies are washing over Gaia, and you are part of the whole thing. Now, as to who we are…

Upon our introduction, we invited you to talk with us. You may, if you like, ask us what you would like to know. We will answer in ways that are appropriate for each person. You are not going to be manipulated of become part of some elaborate psychological experiment in control, as many have suggested the entire phenomenon of interstellar communication is. It is not, and those sentiments are the outgrowth of fear of the loss of identity, power, and personal selfhood. When have we ever advocated that, dear ones? So you know us, you feel the truth resounding in the words we share. It is time to take things a little further, and suggest that you become more familiar with us as people, and thus become better acquainted with the dimension of consciousness from which we derive our beingness, which we have shared in the understanding of Nine. Briefly put, Nine is the tendency to perfection inherent in all things. It is the central point of the spiral. It is the universal constant, the elemental is-ness, it’s what puts the OM in home, the I AM in who you are, the U in soul and the soul in all. It’s nothing all that out-of-the-ordinary, but it is not so often noticed in the humdrum of Earthly existence, as it has become to be experienced. Nine lives in every atom and breathes in every being, and it is Nine that weaves love into the brilliant design of Your Life. We travel on the vibration of Nine and through Nine our words come to you now. Spend a quiet moment with the numbers of creation and tune yourself to Nine, then see what happens. It isn’t as if you aren’t naturally tuned to the higher frequencies of the universal vibration of life, anyway. Nine is your natural state of being, without all the trappings of embodied experience. Nine leads to the self, to the divine, and to the inner world of pure being. We are tuned to Nine, and so it is that we invite you to share our frequency band awhile and get used to the heady lightness of being.

We ask that you not strain your eyes too much looking for us in the skies. We will appear but it will be to the heart first; then the eyes will become attuned to the range of vision required for seeing our forms in your reality. It is the heart that drives the transformation necessary for the eyes to see properly. Without the heart, you go cross-eyed. Laser-sharp vision you will have when you release the doubts and attachments you tend to allow yourself to hold onto. Your security is not in question when you release what you think is important, but it is assured when you allow what your soul shows you as important to settle into your awareness. It is not without risk to your sense of stability that you train your vision higher, and the inner stretching you do to reach new levels of awareness can indeed knock you momentarily off-balance. We say “momentarily” because you can choose to feel like part of the awareness of is-ness, or you can choose to stay firmly rooted in elemental reality as it appears. Once you choose — and the choice can be made again and again, as you please — the ease of seeing might just surprise you. There is no trick other than to give your heart permission to jump a little higher than your head and knock your consciousness loose from its moorings. Anchors aweigh, it’s time to set course for higher ground!

If we sound cavalier about the simplicity involved in discovering your ability to see, remember we are simply training your focus toward the lens of Nine and opening the door as you knock. You are the ones making the decisions to open your eyes, to realize what’s in front of you, to call the darkness of sleep into wakefulness and thus allow it to come into balance with the full spectrum of frequency available to you. It isn’t always easy to wake up; some sweet dreams can take on a nightmare edge as you rouse yourself from the comfort of blankets, nest, and pillow. Take your own best advice and love yourself in spite of the morning grouchiness you sometimes feel. Let a sunbeam pierce the shadows and play in the timeless in-between. It’s nothing you haven’t seen a thousand times before. But have you ever really noticed how it changes everything?

Soon you will see a big change in your reality. You really don’t want to hear that again, we know, but events are falling into place in an order that points to a shift in how you perceive what you experience. It isn’t going to be a transition so much as a transposition, a shuffling of the deck, a new metaphor moving into place. You have changed much by choosing to stay in the game. The next phase promises to shake the dice a little more frequently. It’s a fairly safe bet to say you’ll enjoy the coming changes. Have fun, as much as you can in any case, and remember to stay on target. If things get a little dicey, you’ll at least have some fun along the way to a new reality, if you can remember to relax a moment, take a deep breath, and allow things to unfold naturally. You’re right on track.

opalescent

Curiosity led me to check into why the mention of “Anchors Aweigh”. Here, I found, is the most often-sung verse of that sailor’s song:

Anchors aweigh, my boys,
      Anchors aweigh!
      Farewell to foreign shores,
      We sail at break of day, of day.
      Through our last night on shore,
      Drink to the foam.
      Until we meet once more,
      Here’s wishing you a happy voyage home!

Huh. Interesting.

Ricky

Man that is so true about looking with the heart, because when i have looked up at the night sky over the last 2 months i have tried to open my heart, this is a nice conformation and i shall continue to do so everywhere where i may 😀

UFOBelieve

Haha, Ricky, I actually got a little stuck with my sightings.. although I can’t really complain about not being ‘inspired’ enough .. or not seeing enough.. 😀 But looking with the heart rather than with the eyes is indeed an extremely awesome suggestion.. I will try it every time from now on.

Soon you will see a big change in your reality. You really don’t want to hear that again, we know, …

Hahaha this line had me laughing so hard.. 😆 But not in a negative way, I could feel only love in that, combined with humor and also the STRONG longing on their side also. Haha honestly.. I just LOVE that line.

Thanks Mary for this wonderful message. Love!!

Orissa

Great message, Opalescent! Actually, I find most of your messages have great resonance with me & a number of synchronicities.

As I read this message I couldn’t help thinking of an inspirational video that has always been my favorite, (can’t remember if I have posted it on BOL before) – I’ve had the link to it in my signature on another forum for the past couple of years.

[youtube:368pgvop]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZE0RIHri3g[/youtube:368pgvop]

Wanderer

Beautiful message opal 🙂 I love it. I can relate to many things being said and it feels as though the message is for me alone. It’s awesome.

I enjoy taking my dogs out for walks and every time I do, I’m always looking up because I know our friends are there. I can feel them, but I do not see anything. I would like to, just like I have before but perhaps I am like a piano out of tune at the moment. I definitely should try to see with my heart next time around.

I need to get back into meditation. I haven’t been and it’s bothering me that I haven’t. It’s kind of like when you start an excercise routine and get used to it. When you don’t work out, it bothers you that you don’t – it bothers me at least. I haven’t worked out in a week and it’s killing me. Same goes with the meditation. I guess I just having been focusing too well and the fact that I realize I’m out of focus irks me.

I need to get back on track.

Anchors aweigh, it’s time to set course for higher ground!

[youtube:akuw90ky]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZ3ZG_Wams[/youtube:akuw90ky]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.