WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / Obama good for Earth or not??
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News Obama good for Earth or not??

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Dear star family,

Recently I read a channelled message from SaLusa through Mike Quinsey and with in it was this passage…

“My friends, you are part of an historic moment on Earth, as a new President moves into the White House. For the first time in ages you will have one who is the people’s choice, and not the Illuminati’s. Our support is with him as are many Beings of Light and his service to Mankind will be according to his life plan, to lead you out of the darkness and into the Light. We will be with him every step of the way, and offer our help whenever it is required. At last we have someone we will be able to approach with confidence, knowing that he will have the best interests of every one at heart.”

it has also come to my attention that David Icke is not behind President Obama, link can be found here

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/18281

and so I have this dilemma where 2 people I have come to respect for bringing me light are contradicting each other…

Yeah Obama, it’s a tricky one!!

On one hand he’s a politician right??

I trust them as far as I can kick them! Especially one that has managed to make it to the top of the world’s most corrupt country.

My ego mind could sit there for hours and come up with so many reasons for why he is to be considered dark.

Let’s look at the options?

1. David Icke is right, Obama and the Illuminati have infiltrated the spiritualist forums and are pretending to be light beings, to steer our movements towards further tyranny.

It’s very possible considering everything they have come up with in the past and how effectively they’ve done it.

if that is possible, then everything I have come to know and love about the Pleiadians could also be of dark creation as well.

I have wondered about this too, many times during my deep depressions. This whole thing could be 100 layers deep just in case the light did actually manage to penetrate the force field surrounding earth with the slightest whisper of ” watch out behind you little humans ” – and the whole Pleiadian story could just be the 1st layer of many many dark fail safe labyrinths.

We could be so majorly screwed and wouldn’t have any idea. This is possible too. If what we perceive as a reality now is possible, than so could many far worse scenarios.

I remember the Pleiadian story in Barbara Marciniak’s books being so hard to contemplate at first, but now it fits so easily that I wonder what all the fuss was about.

Now I could ponder much more, what if it was all just a decoy for the those rebels who dared to think differently, while the real massive plan for world domination continued to unfold at a much faster pace?

2. Obama is part of the Illuminati who are receiving guidance from light beings pretending to be dark, steering them towards greater destruction of their empire.

Very possible also, considering love is stronger, deeper and wiser, plus there are more loving races coming together to assist with our upliftment than the baddies trying to stop it. I have read messages stating that the good ET’s are in contact with people living on the earth that they refer to as ground crew / earth allies – who don’t even know that they are in contact with ET’s. These people are living as if they are the source of their guidance and feel completely sovereign in their own causes. Their evil plans could be small plans within larger divine ones.

3. Obama is a good guy and a big enough % of earth have woken up and attracted this shift in power, no matter the efforts of the Illuminati.

Is possible, Kennedy made it into office and tried to do what was right – even when the Illuminati had been in business for centuries.

4. David Icke has actually been killed and cloned and is now just a new pawn for the Illuminati, and is beginning to undo all the good work David Icke did previously. lol

I am remaining optimistic and faithful. I’m keeping it simple and am letting my heart rule for a change – the light and the love have the ace of diamonds and are just about to play it.

The way I see it, if there is more hope and love and faith being installed in the darkest most secretly controlled country on the planet through Obama’s Election, and the US citizens are feeling there is a light at the end of tunnel, especially after 911 and the whole economic meltdown – a massive wave of love and unity has a real chance of developing there which could spread very quickly around the entire planet…

But more importantly, the love that I have felt in Frequencies Of Brilliance circles and the things I have seen – leave me with absolutely no doubt that everything is going to be so amazingly beautiful when the time is right.

I believe we have won the war and are now in new territory. We’re on a new time line and this can’t be undone. All that is required is the clean up and so it’s time to focus on the prize while these last remnants of the baddies are removed. It’s important to steer away from any thoughts of the Illuminati and their limited hold over the planet, because it’s much more limited than they would have us believe.

So that’s my take on it – I’ll stand by the KISS principle.

We are made of love, love hosts the game, we started in love, we will end in love and nothing will ever change it…

Let the long awaited celebration begin…

Namaste

opalescent

Theories abound, PH, but you know, you can only trust your heart, and your gut, on this. Obama is, as was Bush before him, a reflection of a nation’s hopes and fears, a personification of what we chose to work through as a global organism. We are just now watching the inauguration on tv, and the commentators are remarking how the whole scene is like a festival, so much joy and celebration, unlike other inaugurations that have been austere. With that kind of collective energy behind him, how much different can what follows be?

It remains to be seen. On the individual level, what you choose to contribute to this change of administration, in the forms of your prayers, your intentions, your visualizations for peace and hope realized, that my dear PH is far, far more valuable to be focusing on, rather than what anyone else has to say about it. Meditate on it, and see what you come up with from your own divine guidance, which is no less valid than anyone else’s.

For what it’s worth, here is what my Pleiadian writers had to say, right after the election (link to full piece):

“For most of the world, the election of Obama is cause for a big sigh of relief, if not outright jubilation. For most of the people of the country he will hold office in, however, there is confusion. You have never been in such a position before, have you? No more awkward separation, no more guilt, no more reason to fear. What a strange place to be in. The future strangeness is yet stranger, however, so best to deal with the strangeness now before you. Looking at this now will make what soon will be a lot less strange. For the world is about to have a new gameboard, a new set of rules, and a new broadly defined game to play, and this one ensures that everyone wins….

“Contrary to popular belief, your leaders have played their parts well, leading you to the inevitable end-game of love taking no prisoners and setting slaves free. The tide is turning and soon will wash away tears of pain, injustice, and remorse. As the game of trade to gain becomes, day by day, the game of being in the now in harmonic resonance with love’s joyful music, a wave of new energy builds to a thundering crescendo and crashes onto the shores of individual consciousness, forever changing the collective awareness of humanity and flooding your senses with the light of your own divinity. Play on, dear ones, for there is no turning back, and there is only love to win. The next events will reveal much to show our words to be true. Be aware of love as it shares some secrets. You might not guess what they are, but they are sure to give you a new understanding of who the players really are. We take our turn, and the world wins.”

That last line is a kicker, ain’t it? ‘Tis my humble opinion that the man has friends in the higher realms, that he’s quite familiar with the kinds of speculation you mention, that he knows exactly what’s going on, and that he has a mission.

Take a look at his natal chart, for instance. He’s got loads of Aquarian energies poised to bring people together. He already has, really. The rest of the details likewise point to him being the kind of leader people have been falling on their knees pleading the universe to bring to power. To me, he’s a man with heart and conscience, and consciousness, and he’s savvy enough to know the game and how to play it, not for his own gain but for the gain of all, equally, everywhere. He has a mess to deal with, but with our collective focus on peace and prosperity for everyone, for truth and disclosure, wisdom and humor, it’ll be a lot less for us all to worry about.

It is all so wonderful Opelescent, this space I find myself in…

How poetic and magical our dear friends words are, to find ways of expressing themselves into being… I am in awe of your clearly divine connection and stand humbled before you in gratitude for the ability to share my hearts contents with you so safely.

Thankyou for the enlightening reply, my heart resonates with your truth.. A new day has definately dawned…

many blessings

opalescent

It’s I who am humbled by your response, PH, by your kind words. A new day is finally breaking, indeed. Glad to be of service for the greater resonance of love

opalescent

BTW, I just gotta share this… just came to my inbox from Notes from the Universe:

“Explaining puzzling or difficult things isn’t necessary in order to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that love is always present, that life is eternal, and that I’m still hanging ten, whoooo-hoooo’ing, and conspiring on everyone’s behalf.

Your gangsta of love –
    The Universe”

Annan

David Icke is creepy…..so I find it very calming that he puts forth what he is putting forth…..

Other than that, we will see the comming weeks who Obama really is….

So congratulations to Barack Obama and all citizens of mother earth and the rest of our universe today. 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

Hiya PH

I shall offer my perspective. It is mine and I am very happy to concede that opposing views might be just as valid.

A little while ago, in the midst of all the electioneering madness, there was a thought being put out by some channellers that Obama is a “light-worker” and so forth. I was asked for Adamu’s perspective on this assertion. I did a little channelling and posted that elsewhere on this forum – I’ll copy the salient bit below for your interest.

I asked Adamu if Obama was a light-worker and if any of the other candidates were “dark-workers”. Here is the conversation that transpired…

Adamu: I prefer at this time to take a perspective that is of unitary consciousness. I prefer to tell the tale of “we are all ONE” and that light and dark are momentary choices with which we dabble to make the game work. I’d prefer you to see that you all have both light and dark within you. But you ARE still in the game and so these things seem like inapplicable philosophy to many of you. And then you want to know the score on the light-vs-dark game again.
    So to the question of Barack Obama… I will not judge or pontificate over another being. I will not make declarations about how that being should act or choose. So I will not issue judgements about Barack Obama nor about how people should vote in America. To get embroiled in such issues is to miss the point. I think the entire system has become one in which people give their power away to these politicians who then clearly do not serve the interests of those people, of the voters.
    Given how the system is flawed and manipulated to what degree do you think it matters who you vote for? Do you think the winner will be the “man in power” after the vote is in? Do you think his thoughts and opinions will count for much? Do you not think that IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO WINS the system is not designed to keep the power in the hands of the existing cabal?
    I say you should find your own personal power over yourself instead… master yourself and then see how the whole question of politics becomes irrelevant to you.
    The presidential election and everything involved in it is entertainment and nothing more. It is meant to keep the American people from thinking about the real issues. And the outcome is irrelevant. It changes nothing. It’s very like that other thing Americans like to watch: Super Bowl football. Many Americans will act as if the outcome of who wins this game is vital to their future well-being. As if it is really important. But nothing actually changes no matter who wins. It is exactly the same with your presidential elections. A new face is presented and it is made to seem as if there are policy shifts but these are surface and minor. All that really changes is that those behind the scenes manipulate for more and more power. And you will not reverse this trend by picking the right candidate. If the “right” candidate tried to fight back [against the Power Cabal] that person would be made to look like a traitor and a criminal. They would be destroyed in the minds of the people. Or if that could not be done they would be assassinated. Quite recently in your history there was an American president that saw the way the power cabal was running things. He disliked it. He spoke up about it and he was eliminated by the power cabal for his insubordination. They warned him a few times. He declined to be silent. He was therefore assassinated by the power cabals agents and this was then covered up. I speak of course of John Kennedy.
    I say this not that you should lose hope. Quite the opposite. There is endless reason for hope. I simply point out that if you desire real change you should not look to politics to achieve this. If you want change find it within yourself. Forget politics. It is all a sham for the entertainment of the masses.

So, essentially the message from Adamu is that it doesn’t matter who or what Obama REALLY is – if we are putting our faith in him to save us then we are opening ourselves for disappointment. If, instead, we figure out how to put our faith in ourselves and discover that we are, each of us, the creators of our own reality then we’re on a far better path.

I would like to add the following thoughts of my own.
    1. Those that say Obama got to power against the wishes of the illuminati are not very observant. The mainstream media in the states is owned outright by TPTB. What is reported on is heavily watered down and filtered to ensure the right spin and tone. Things that TPTB do not want to have reported simply do not appear in the news. Hence, a candidate that is not sanctioned by TPTB will not make it out of the starting blocks. I would give you Ron Paul as an example. Like him or hate him you can’t help notice how badly under-reported his activities were in the MSM. You had to look on the ‘net if you wanted to know what he was up to. There was (and continues to be) a veritable news black-out around him and as a result folks just didn’t get a feel for him. If he had been a press-darling it might have been quite different a result. BUT the MSM belongs to TPTB. So no joy. I’m sure you’ll agree it was a little different for Obama? That he was loved by the press from the word go? Makes you think, doesn’t it.

2. How will you know a man? Some say by his actions, others say by the company he keeps.
    If we are to know Obama by his actions then I for one don’t yet have sufficient data. I haven’t done enough research to form an opinion and he hasn’t yet had an opportunity to show his colours as President. BUT he is already making all kinds of back-peddling sounds about not being able to hit the targets he has previously promised becasue of tough financial times etc. The same tough financial times that existed when he made the promises. But… maybe I am too hasty. Let’s give the man an opportunity to show himself, right?
    So what if we try to know Obama by the company he keeps? Well then that is a bit worrying. The folks he is appointing to key positions seem very “more of the same” to me. I would have thought one would engineer the great change Obama got himself voted in on by bringing in different people. Surely the same people make the same decisions?

I have more thoughts along these lines but you get the general gist. I am very much NOT convinced Obama is the shining angel of light many hope he is. But I have kept these kinds of thoughts to myself as so many people I know, love and respect were on such a high over him. There was this rush of optimism that flowed out of America and bounced around the globe. Everyone was ready to think that his win was good news. And that in itself was, I thought, reason for celebration. If pretty much every nation and every group felt hopeful and optimistic then that could be just the impetus we need to move the world in a better direction. And, ultimatly, irrespective of who or what Obama REALLY is, the fact of the matter is that Americans looked at the insanity of the Bush years… they looked More-of-the-same-McCain. They looked at Change Obama. And the voted for change. The voted for something different from Sheriff Dubyah and his posse. So that’s a great thing. The people of America let the world know that they didn’t want to continue on that insane, destructive track. Whew! GOOD NEWS!!!

And so, finally, in conclusion. I would say each person has the choice to decide if they are going to focus on 3D reality and The Game that is played here or are they going to raise their consciousness and focus on the ascension process which is now very much underway. If they want The Game, then by all means get emotionally attached to politics and wars and death and destruction. Ride that roller-coaster if that is what serves you. If, on the other hand you are ready to choose the ascension path then, I would think your truth and your hope and your salvation lies within yourself. And if you REALLY find yourself then you’ll see all the illusory games for what they are. And politics especially will lose its ability to captivate you.

Such are my thoughts.

jamwolfsky

Annan, I am watching Obama walking down Pennsylvania avenue and I love love Obama’s violet scarf 😉 .

Dear Zingdad, I believe Political figures match the unfolding of key historical events. What I mean is, Bush knew he was Bush and revealed his ‘reptilianess’ after 9/11. So I believe something different from the global crisis meeting superObama( to rebuild the old financial architecture game which is programmed to collapse) will occur during his presidency, that will reveal the true Obama to Obama ….. 🙂 …

Annan

Jamwolfsky, I just got urged to pop in here, and yes I am just aswell watching both the parade and the violet scarf…..what else could that be….the man have been out in the freezing bitter cold WDC weather all day 😉

I say also let us wait 8 days, then get into serious discussions in this thread, about the beeing-ness of the 44th world leader…..until then, let us give the President som energetic elbow room, to make some maneuvers 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

The news presenter just remarked how Obama’s mother would wake him up at night and take him outside to gaze at the stars.

For any who missed the speech and would like to hear/see what the man said, plus the oath (which the justice misspoke, oops):
    [googlevid:3ty9vfsd]5457222695829770067[/googlevid:3ty9vfsd]

Annan

Hey there Opal….I would guess Obamas mother still do…..resident here or not 😉

opalescent

Yes indeed, brother. 😀

GTTOWNSEND

I was very moved from the heartfelt LOVE in the air today in D.C. – and , though Obama may or may not be this or that , I feel he was a MUCH better alternative than McCain (Bush the 3rd) , for the 3-D reality I find myself in at this “time.”
    And , I am so grateful that you all , here at BoL , are here with “me” in this timeline as well! 🙂
    Much LOVE to all!

UFOBelieve

Although in Germany, you wouldn’t believe how much people talk about Obama. People put all kinds of hopes in them.. I guess just like us. It really kinda seems like EVERY one on Earth (and beyond ^^) has his eyes on Obama. Must be pretty tough! 😆

A few weeks ago I said to people, he will have earned my deepest respect when he closes Guantanamo Bay in the first, say, 4-6 weeks when he’s president – and he even did something against it one or two weeks ago. That really kinda impressed me.

Regardless, I wish him and us the very best in the upcoming 4 years. May this new presidency be filled with Light of Truth and Love.. I think we, the people of Earth, deserve it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.