WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Posted on opalescentwords.wordpress.com on the winter solstice, December 21, 2008

“In completing an experience, you open a door to another experience.”

Bring in the sails, we’re heading for shore. How long we have waited to say those words, and we say them now as a hint at what might be the first hint at our more open contact with your planet. ‘Tis only a first hint, so please be patient, as we are just preparing to gauge the conditions at the port, and a lot depends on how well you have prepared your hearts and minds for such an arrival on the shores of your consciousness. Many have already established contact through various means, others are curiously optimistic at the idea, yet still many people on your world hold on to fear and doubt about the nature of such contact and its implications for their souls. To these last, be gentle, be patient, and see in yourself some aspect through which communion can be established with them. When you do, you create a place of healing that can radically alter the course of your history from a road of disaster to a trajectory of truly attainable peace.

Do you even care that we so glibly make such an announcement? Perhaps it awakens your memory to a recent walk down the road of questioning and answers denied, of loss of faith in the right working of the world, of doubt in God, or of belief in your powerlessness. That is a possible realm of choice you could choose to enter. Or you could choose to see that every event unfolds with your conscious awareness of what those events mean for you as an individuated aspect of soul, for those in your life, and for the planet as a whole. Every word that you are aware of reflects some facet of your understanding moving through time. Every response you witness likewise mirrors some belief you yourself hold. So your disgust over who made the biggest mistake, as well as your learning to love that person, each teach you about what your soul desires to experience. In completing an experience, you open a door to another experience. In going from the consciousness of a tool to the consciousness of a creator, you transform on every other level, too. Emotionally, mentally, physically, you find that you are able to a greater and greater degree to determine your experience. You become more and more detached from the life you had known and in every way become a new being. As a new being, you have new experiences and redefine your purpose, your nature, your elemental identity. You could even discover some new modes of communication and understanding, which could change forever your experience of what “human” means. Perhaps it will be through a meeting between races of people from other suns that you gain the understanding we speak of.

Under present conditions, it could be quite soon that we are able to enter the field of density you exist in. If you are ready for visitors, we are ready for a warm welcome. In typically cryptic style, we will not reference any meter of time, but it is rather up to how well you navigate the waves of consciousness-raising energies that you have begun to encounter. Ripples of energies you now feel are triggering subtle changes in your perception and experience, and we have felt a surge of peace heading your way. In the coming weeks, let knowingness arise from within and understanding be. It is in understanding that change can be made. It is in change that new realities are created, and in creating new worlds that you become reborn as a whole being in greater self-awareness. When you are self-aware, you are in love, for you are an emanation of love. It is this frequency field that we are able to more fully meet with you, according to your invitation. In the words “peace on Earth, good will towards all” you can find a clue about the great mystery of how to achieve a goal. We ask that you include the people you don’t understand in your willing of good. In thus setting an intention, you can easily achieve peace flowing from within, emanating omni-directionally, and operate within that matrix of energetics.

Meanwhile, we are docking just off-shore. Prevailing winds will draw us in. In the days of this solstice turn, welcome the light of understanding growing within and among you, welcome the dawn of your own birth as beings whose crystalline molecular structure is in perfect harmonic alignment, and celebrate yourselves as the love that you are, creators, healers, every one. In allowing love to affect you, you are crating within the understanding of love. If that is where you create from, your creations will be imbued with perfection. Our help is offered, as you encounter any internal mind games thwarting your efforts. Just call.

[youtube:17u1v9dy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOi-xAc5ViU[/youtube:17u1v9dy]
    Project Camelot interviews Marcia Schafer

opalescent

feel this…

[youtube:2qc7xssb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybIhLJjlTY[/youtube:2qc7xssb]
    Get Together, Youngbloods

Love is but a song to sing
    Fear’s the way we die
    You can make the mountains ring
    Or make the angels cry
    Though the bird is on the wing
    And you may not know why

Come on people now
    Smile on your brother
    Everybody get together
    Try to love one another
    Right now

Some may come and some may go
    We shall surely pass
    When the one that left us here
    Returns for us at last
    We are but a moment’s sunlight
    Fading in the grass

Come on people now
    Smile on your brother
    Everybody get together
    Try to love one another
    Right now

If you hear the song I sing
    You will understand (listen!)
    You hold the key to love and fear
    All in your trembling hand
    Just one key unlocks them both
    It’s there at you command

Come on people now
    Smile on your brother
    Everybody get together
    Try to love one another
    Right now

Will

…thank you opal…

…that was one of the trigger songs that brought me to where I am today…

…got a chance to watch the Marcia Schafer vid…

…I am grateful to have All of you with me on the ground crew…

…merry Xmas all…

jamwolfsky

My goodness, reading this message I realise the pleaidians know exactly what, is going on in my life “your disgust over who made the greatest mistake” 😆 .. So you are so close. dear friends 🙂 .
    I have started reading a “course in miracles”, wonderful stuff on fear, mind creation if you are there for healing, not theory entertainment.http://teacherofteachers.org/.
    Talking about peace, a buddha statue of mine fell on the floor, kicked out of density and was beheaded, amazing serenity on his face 🙂 😆 .

GTTOWNSEND

My friends , a VERY warm welcome awaits you right here! 😀
    Thank you a million times over , dear sister , for such wonderful and hope-full words!
    Consider the call for their help DONE! 🙂

I , too , am very honored and grateful to be a part of the ground crew with you all! ❗

Annan

Opal:
    Thank you darling…..that was a wonder-full read. The “others are curiously optimistic at the idea”…..heres me, signed up and ready!! 😀

Jamwolf:
    So you have started the ACIM? interesting…..I read it this summer…..dou you read the French or the English version?

Will:
    Is that woodstock? To young to recon 😀

Greg:
    Me priud aswell brother

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

In english, I have forgotten everything about aramaic. 🙂

Seeker

Thank you Opalescent for the wonderful message and song. Although I have no idea what the lyrics are, this song is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever heard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrw53Gd5_c&feature=PlayList&p=1BEB2F94F1BF778B&index=5
    It is on the rysa5 youtube website http://www.youtube.com/user/rysa5, which has a lot of other interesting and enlightening material.

Peace and Love to All, especially to those that are not feeling it.

UFOBelieve

Wow. Excellent…
    An extreemely nice christmas present (I have Dec 26th already ^^). Thank you Opal, so much. *hugs*

Guys, I am honored to be part of the ground crew with you. Although I had some days of personal pain that I didn’t understand at all more or less (hey that reminds me of the ‘allow understanding to be’ part… nice, I will think about this), I think I kind of mastered to remain peaceful inside, remain centered on Love and Joy … actually I am really not sure how I did it, but I know inside I kind of did it. But I have still yet to understand some of the parts in this text. I am not sure about some little aspects.. but that’s my personal ‘problem’. ^^

Anyway, I am happy they know there are people here perfectly ready, I highly consider myself one of those. I have yet to overcome the limiting emotions of frustation and worrying, but I’ll sure to call out for them next time. ^^ I guess it’s always a good idea to invite help to you.

Anyway. xD I wish you all a very, very nice remaining christmas, enjoy your free times as much as you can, just as I do!! =)))

Fill yourself with nothing but Love and Joy!! 😀

P.S.:

@seeker
    : Maybe you should try out Enya! Rofl, certainly not everybody’s favourite, but some people very much like her!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.