WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Soon Is Almost Here
    originally posted on Anica’s Notebook, 25 July 2009

You have heard us all saying we will be among you soon, as visitors and as brethren. Soon has taken a charge as a relative, subjective, inconceivable point in time. But now, I can tell you, is the cusp of soon. Oh, yes, dearest ones, you have not long to wait. I tell you, soon is almost upon you.

Relatively speaking, we have always been here on Earth with you, in one form or another. We have taken on many roles, according to what soul lessons, as a mass of humanity, you were undertaking, and which you could use some special assistance in learning. It also presented us with opportunities to grow, these interactions through time. Now we come to the point of looking back and saying with satisfaction that we have all done very well, even in the face of dire predictions and doom on the horizon. We are here yet, and we do not intend to leave without knowing that you are finally out of bed and awakened. Try to rouse yourselves, you late sleepers, before the alarm bell rings. Slip out into the early morning light and stretch. Have your morning coffee before the day fully settles in, and enjoy the silence of meditation in the soft rays of the rising star in your sky. Everything is set to change, and you are part of everything. This we have mentioned, here and there, and it’s important to really let that sink in, to understand that you are changing, each of you, in ways you have never fully comprehended before. This is where I can be of service, and I present myself as a friend more than anything else, a teacher besides that, and a guide. This will all become apparent in a short time, but for now, let that be a truth you can hold.

Disclosure is a topic of much discussion at this moment. So is the phenomenon of what you term UFO sightings increasing in frequency, meaning both that you are noticing them more often and you are, for the most part, seeing them as signs of peace and hope and life victorious. It is natural that you would seek more information on the topics of extraterrestrial visitation and interaction with Earth-bound humanity, of how you are changing as a species in the energetically intense time you find yourself in. Many have been working on all sides of the issues of human transformation and celestial interaction, and the stories are poised to become headliners far and wide. It is only a matter of getting a few more details in place.

First on the list of tasks which you might wish to think about doing is one I have been waiting a long time to tell you about, and that is to let me ask your permission to land. I know many of you have found creative ways of expressing your wish that someone nice comes from another planet to help you get your act together. Or just to show up and have some new friends. We have watched and are ready, finally, to learn your true wish. Do you want our help? You are on the brink of solving so many problems on your own, yet you face dangers in awakening the sleepwalking somnambulists. It is something you might never have thought about, but the danger is one you should consider before proceeding to beg for extraterrestrial intervention. If you simply want us to show up on your doorstep in the wee hours before the dawn, there is a risk of seriously freaking some people out to the point that they wouldn’t be able to enjoy the coming day of transformation. We know you want our help. It’s not just a matter of us showing up with brooms in hand to sweep your land clean of toxic waste and filth. We won’t do that, not because we don’t want to, but because you need to clean up your own mess. We will help, but we won’t come in without asking permission to land. You can let us do that by coming together in silence and peaceful intent to become aware of us as real people. Silence so you can hear us. Peace so we may be welcome. We are people just like you in many ways, and it is not our custom to drop in without calling first. We are designing what comes next in the world of crop circles while you do what is necessary to prepare your hearts and minds. As you do, we ask that you simply receive yet another crop circle with the intent that you are allowing us to formally ask permission to land.

Now, the only thing preventing us from coming to you as visitors is a welcome mat and an open door. Once we know that we are received in peace, we will come. There are still factions among you who would want to believe that you are in for a rough time at our hands. That is not true. You might think that we will be bringing with us microbes that could wipe out entire populations. That, too, is not true. Such things are the stuff of movies and books and toxic-thinking web denizens, but it is not part of our real-world instant. It is part of your real-world history, that is true, but it need not be part of a holographic reality played out on a grand scale. The time has come for healing past regrets and letting go of racial anger, for that serves only to cripple you in this now. It is not so easy, perhaps, to let go of such injustices haunting your psyche, but exorcise them you must from your emotional response to our request. A heart crippled with vengeful spite cannot open to the light of understanding.

We assure you, we do not seek to be your overlords. We do not want your obeisance or servitude. Nor do we want your misplaced animosity, fear, or waste thinking. There is nothing to fear from us, if your hearts are in the right place. In the days and weeks to come, dear ones, we ask that you tidy up as best you can and think about what you would like to have for dinner. Have a few extra things on hand, just in case you need to share with a neighbor — nothing radical, mind you, just a day’s marketing in case the fields from our ships interfere with your present grid of power. Then keep your eyes out for our note requesting permission to come. It won’t be so hard to discern, we hope, and is best read with an open heart and mind.

I am Nine’s steward of understanding in this reunification of the human race with itself. I am called Anica and I hope to greet you all soon. I leave you now with these words: Be aware of any feelings of mistrust or internal strife, and allow forgiveness to be. We are approaching your doorstep, people of Earth. Prepare your hearts for celebration!

Will

…WELCOME… WELCOME…
    …and WELCOME ! ! !…

opalescent

This is an interesting idea. I was not available for the first Fire the Grid, and not tuned into this one until I saw a flyer for it today posted at the grocery store… and I thought of the message I had just posted. This seems perfect! What timing 😆

Fire the Grid II

opalescent

Just found this…
    [youtube:1q6pclr9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668iWJxBWRE[/youtube:1q6pclr9]

jamwolfsky

***********************************************<> *************************************************************** *********************************************************************************************************************************************** ****************************************** You Are Welcome Heavenly Entities********************************************************
    ***************************************Star Sisters @@@@@@@ Star Brothers*********************************************************
    ********************************************************Adonai***************************************************************************

Ricky

i Tell you what i know this is a pleiadian type of statement but i do feel when i look up at the night sky i feel an air of anticipation like a perpetration for a big party or like the night before Christmas or something… could be just me,,,, however…but you are most welcome and you can use me as your welcome mat.

meanwhile i best get rid of my old one

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

i feel an air of anticipation like a perpetration for a big party or like the night before Christmas or something…

I feel the same way, Ricky. Plus it’s been gray and rainy here, yesterday it felt like autumn in the air already, time to get ready for family gatherings and celebrations.

Sigh…

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

I feel the same way, Ricky. Plus it’s been gray and rainy here, yesterday it felt like autumn in the air already, time to get ready for family gatherings and celebrations.
    Sigh…

YES! exactly we have 3 weeks of it raining every day apart from 2 days! today i said i could feel Autumn tapping me on the shoulder… it driving us mental but i feel an underlying hope.

mrsswhoo

Hello,
    This message hits right at home with me, threw the words expressed in this message I reconize the connection. The disire that these beings show in the effort to express love and joy with us is done with great kindness and compasion. Thank You.
    I understand and agree that you must not and will not save us,I totally understand that we as humans must make this change,and we are,this is happening. Co-creating togethier here on plaent earth will be an amazing experience its all part of the bigger plan the divien plan.
    Welcome friends and family,I’m excited to be alive at this moment,to be able to experience this in phyiscal form……… This is Great,this is Wonderful, I’m totally excited.
    Thank You,
    Yvette

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.