WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Questions & Comments / The Galactic Federation of Light = Mind Control
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Questions & Comments The Galactic Federation of Light = Mind Control

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clever_sky

Recently I attended a lecture, where the topic of mind control came up in discussion. A man, from the audience, had brought up the Galactic Federation of Light and practically worded, word-for-word that group’s constant mantra of Light (good) battling Darkness (evil). As I’m sure everyone on this site is aware, this is the same group that claimed there would be an October 14th’s worldwide mass starship showing which ended up not coming true…

Anyway the lecturer brought up the follow (something I already know):

Everything in existence isn’t black and white but gray. And that you always have a choice as to whether you choose to be benevolent, malevolent, or neutral.

Personally, if I had to give myself a label, I would choose ‘neutrally good’ but that’s just me.

And another thing, why do some individuals put these supposed ‘alien messages’ on a petal stools like the words gods? To me, any being in the universe isn’t better than me, nor am I greater than them. We are all equal and it doesn’t matter which dimension you come from and nor are you exempt from temptation.

And just because some of their technology is thousand of years ahead of us, does not necessarily make them all wise, loving, and just. Just a glance at Earth’s political history, especially at Western Imperialism, will show you that.

Also this lecturer pointed out that supposed goals of this group aren’t realistic. What would be their incentive for doing this? After hearing that two certain macroeconomic principle come to mind:

“People have goals and tend to be rational in pursuit of those goals.”
    “People reveal their preferences based on what they do rather than on what they say.”

In short, there is something fishy about this group known as “the Galactic Federation of Light”. 😐

Orissa

Also this lecturer pointed out that supposed goals of this group aren’t realistic.

I wasn’t quite following here, Cleversky. What are actually the supposed goals of this group that he said weren’t realisitic? & who was the lecturer?

opalescent

At the risk of sounding like I’m putting her words on a pedestal (which I’m not, she’d probably thump me on the head for doing that) 😆 Barbara Marciniak lectures about this kind of stuff all the time, and she’s often doing that close by to you, clever sky, at the Dancing Moon bookstore in Raleigh. It’s super easy to find (and right down the road from an awesome Thai restaurant).

People choose to worship whatever they choose to worship. If the pedestal holding their god teeters, they can fall along with it. The truth is not “out there”, but within. Find what resonates, leave the rest, and think with your gut and your heart along with your mind. Trust your gut.

Mind control is practiced all over the place–tv, advertising, school… The best investigation of that phenom you will likely find in Michael Tsarion’s research. He has a video series online called “Architects of Control”, hours of info. ‘Tis a twisted rabbit hole, be aware as you dive in.

Here’s a short and eye-opening clip from a 1988 flick, They Live
    [youtube:2jf99i5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-KU7MD_3Hk[/youtube:2jf99i5c]

jamwolfsky

I feel there is a secret link between the three actors of this tale : The zealot, the lecturer,the listener: You 🙂 .

You could call them “avatar” selves of you , that your Soul wants you to meet in order to realise futher integration.

It is the same process when you go through a complicated dream with many actors. They all represent a piece of you, that your soul is presenting to you in a tale , giving you the opportunity to futher integrate into wholeness.

I know this isn’t always flattering depending on the avatar 🙂 . But I have found this personnaly very efficient in the process of creating peaceful integration….

I guess now dear Cleversky, you are one of my “avatars” 😉 . This is a never ending fractal integration!!

Peace Sister.

opalescent

ooh, that’s good, j!

echo

@clever_sky wrote:

To me, any being in the universe isn’t better than me, nor am I greater than them. We are all equal and it doesn’t matter which dimension you come from and nor are you exempt from temptation.

It’s funny, everyone is living in their own time reaching for the same sun. What you are saying is there is enough sun light for every mind to flourish, so why boast about what is uncertain? Every day Sol brings clarity and exposes the beauty that’s been growing for centuries. Who needs anything more? Who needs to harness the sun’s power when it’s given to us freely? 🙄 I guess this would be a benevolent idea.

Here is something I found on youtube and subscribed to. Interesting stuff. They get right to the point. Here:

[youtube:3nye1jey]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTDtzqoMuU[/youtube:3nye1jey]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.