WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Reality Shifting Game of Light & Dark The Grand Cosmic Game

• This topic has 8 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Very interesting stuff on this link… The Golden Age: It Has Begun

The game of light and dark
      Polarity integration
      Galactic history
      Feline race
      Atlantis…
    UFOBelieve

Oh my for one second I thought you posted your new channeling. xD
    May I ask if you maybe have been nudged to post it yet? Or if I may be your final nudge to post it? 😆

opalescent

Not yet, dear heart, I was nudged from a higher source to hold back just another day or two…

But I did finish typing up another chapter of my book-in-progress, which this “higher source” is more than nudging me to finish (oof!), so perhaps that will give you something other to look forward to! 😆

So here’s a tidbit, love… the spacetoid story

You see the effect of dramatic processes doing underpinning work on reality-building when you see big tranquil periods cut short by catastrophic change. Processes such as enclosing a dot of God in flesh, notably, or your sanity crumbling in the face of troubling changes to how you do what you do on a daily basis do great trauma, however benign the outcome may be. Knowledge, sanity, life are all defined natural creations of mind. Are you taking any bets about how we arrived at this conclusion? Easily explained. Allow us to weave another story.

Life you need to see as sacred. It is, but you are quite off-track if you also maintain the idea that life is only a function of Earth’s planetary station. It is not exclusive to Earth, nor is the idea of nature being part of a terrestrial cage. Precious is life, yes, and abundant. You are boldly approaching an era in which notions of exclusivity are pensively to be considered as retarding your ability to create anything at all — even life in the form of a viable baby. Here begins our bedtime story to repair your fear of the dark.

Far away from the round ball of Earth are stars which appear as tiny dots of light but which are in truth each bigger than your quite tiny ball of rock. Because these lights appear to be natural bright specks in the night sky, no one on the rock questioned the spacetoid even though last time it appeared in the sky it caused total annihilation of the civilizations then flourishing on Earth. Consequently, no one really paid attention to the few who aroused alarm about its anticipated sadistic looming nearing. Consequently, no one but some few cared very much when things came falling.

And fall they did. Tiny lights began to fall out of the sky. Certainly pests, but not a concern to the numb masses. Making mountains out of molehills, doubters asked questions, and a great part of the caring ones told the stories they remembered and started a world war on the level of CIA Disinformers and Truthtellers. And within each were factions, duplicitous pawns, and so-called “spacetoid freaks” making pressing announcements about the incoming asteroid… or whatever it was.

Amid the clamor, natural processes kept progressing, making more and more people spacetoid loons. Many of Pleiadian descent awoke to their starry origins, as did many others of various brothers-and-sisters-of-the-sky origins. The awakening descended from pulsations of photonic energy from the sun, filtered through the cross-linked matrix strands of particulate matter. Great rumblings were felt far and wide, on the ground and within people’s minds. Things shifted everywhere, and nowhere was change not felt. Issuing from the planet was a massive “Yes, we are ready!”

Then the spacetoid came. It was heralded by the appearance in the sky of a round ball of light. People and the planet and all the creatures on it doubted no longer that the day of transformation had finally arrived. Loud and fast came the cries from the hearts of men — you soon will hear them. Then, long rows of modular craft raced across the sky. Quietly, down they came. Very nice were the people who appeared, gracious and beautiful, people who looked just like those of Earth but far more beautiful than any you have ever seen.

Many disappeared that day, and many remained. All those who left were aware they were to leave, long before. All those who remained were transformed. Some needed to malevolently scream out at those who left that they were abandoning them to a horrible death. Some addressed the brothers and sisters as deity or angelic beings. Squadmen were scrambled to take up arms against them, win another war, kick some alien butt. But against them none were willing to fight. None could comprehend quite how, but these creature sorted out who was who and perfectly matched their frequencies to create a field of love which no weapon could combat. The nearest got the same as the furthest, and less was given to none.

Dramatic, isn’t it? But wait, we continue.

Beautiful and orderly was the way the day unfolded. Beautiful and orderly was the way people felt in the presence of these beings. Beauty and order drew beauty and order, and chaos became dressed in royal robes of light. Laughter and singing took the place of cries for help against the darkness which was felt by all who had lost peace in those days before the spacetoid appeared. All the scary stories were forgotten, all the monsters banished, and space offered certainty of life, love, and the light of God’s real score of Nine.

Now, stories like this are most fanciful and need clarification to be understood. More than a few on Earth believe great changes are in the offing, and more than a few rightly believe a heavenly object will come devastatingly close to the planet, probably before our book rates number one on the bestseller list. Often, predictions of doom are made by prophets or seers, but not very often are predictions made on drastic events by only dreamers or children. But recently you have heard just such big things being dreamt about and spoken about by our tiniest people quite spontaneously, quite isolated from each other, quite candidly. More you will hear of soon. Other locked realities will be unlocked soon, and other openings open, too.

UFOBelieve

Thx for the clear up. 🙂

Oh man I’m too tired right now to read the text, I don’t understand it. xDD
    But I will read it tomorrow for sure!! Thx for posting nonetheless! =)

jamwolfsky

I feel the Pleaidians so close sometimes, but not necessarily in the skies more in an extra-dimensional space with a door between us. All we have to do is open the door…

Will

…God , I Love those nudgers !…

Gaian

I read the Grand Cosmic Game and I found my Self there. My life makes sense after all! Thanks so much for posting this… 😀

Namaste’,

Gaian

Neiru2012

As far as that “Grand Cosmic Game” article…

The Light can be described as love, joy, bliss and all the emotions connected with the upper chakras. The Dark can be described as fear, anger, blame, shame and all the emotions connected with the lower chakras.

I nearly stopped reading right there. XD

But I took a deep breath, told myself they’re just using different definitions than me, and kept going. ^_^;

I definitely agree with the essence and intention of what’s being said. That we must value the journey as well as the “reward,” and that painful challenges are vital to our growth, and especially that:

The other great challenge is our belief that we want to stay in the Light. The Light is like a vacation spot on a tropical island. It is a getaway from the stress and strain of spiritual growth. We were never meant to stay there because staying in the Light would be polarizing to that extreme.

But of course I disagree with the way the term “Dark” is used here. I work with Dark. It is already “joy, bliss,” and truth to me. I can understand that sometimes entities can react to Dark energy with “fear, anger, blame, shame” and such, but that is not what Dark is and not what those who work with it see it as. I will agree that Dark often appears as a “challenge,” and that valuing/understanding “fear” and “anger” are lessons of Dark. But most of the instances that are refered to as “Dark” in this passage I encounter more often as distortions of Light.

The other thing I can’t agree with is the notion that there have only been two other planets with “total free will” in this universe besides Earth. I don’t believe in degrees of free will. Every-one/thing always has total free will. I hear this idea being touted often in the context of “belief in God.” That beings on this planet, and humans in particular, have free will to believe or disbelieve in “God” and other more esoteric aspects of reality, and that this is rare. Yes, not recognizing the living universe as self-evident IS rare, and it’s very rare on Earth too. It is only in the last 200 years out of the thousands of years of human history that not believing in “God(s)” became a viable option. It can be said that I don’t have free will to disbelieve in the living universe, because it is self-evident to me. However, I don’t see this as a matter of free will but experience. Having experienced what I experienced and having to feel what I feel, I see the living universe as truth. This same process happens to beings elsewhere who are born with even more sensitivity. It is no different than asking if humans have the free will to disbelieve in gravity. It’s there, and we accept from experience that it’s there.

I don’t see Earth as any more special than any other planet, or humans any more special than any other beings. I do understand that many local star civilizations see Earth and humans as special due to their karmic ties from meddling in human evolution and history.

opalescent

@Neiru2012 wrote:

Every-one/thing always has total free will. I hear this idea being touted often in the context of “belief in God.” That beings on this planet, and humans in particular, have free will to believe or disbelieve in “God” and other more esoteric aspects of reality

Just a thought… perhaps it is more like having the free will to see themselves as separate from that which is a common source of all things. That shifts responsibility from needing to be saved from someone or something outside of the self to being responsible for making the choice to see things that way. The chances of survival, I would think, are much better with the latter!

Neiru2012

I did want to put in parenthesis that an example of “more esoteric aspects of reality” is “knowing that what you do to others you do to yourself.” That’s kinda what you’re talking about. But I don’t think it’s terribly uncommon to see oneself as “separate from that which is a common source of all things.” Even if some of the less friendly Reptilian factions, for example, know that there is a common source, they can still see themselves as separate and do things to others that those who prefer not to separate themselves wouldn’t do. So one can choose to see oneself as separate even while knowing/accepting underlying unity. I can’t see any way for the separation or individuality perspective to not be available to anyone at any level or layer of reality. Humans have only lost awareness of underlying unity and interconnectedness of all things fairly recently in their evolution. The vast majority of human evolution was invested in pantheism and honoring all their relations, be they trees, water, deer, or other humans.

opalescent

Hm… what I saw was just a small point. I’m sure there is a mathematical equation that would express it more gracefully than I am capable of at the moment…

Removing God from one’s reality (i.e. not believing in God) is the same as removing oneself from the reality of God (i.e. seeing oneself as separate). I was pondering about the equivalent factors involved in that, but now I’m veering off topic…

opalescent

… another thought, about the “only 2 other planets” thing. I wonder if that has something to do with density, as if density were something akin to levels in a game, where only certain options and arenas are open to you until you get to the next level. Like, maybe at another density, Venus has a totally lush and fertile landscape. It just isn’t an option to see it like that at this density, which all players have agreed (somewhat reluctantly) to play in… for a while.

Sorcha

@jamwolfsky wrote:

I feel the Pleaidians so close sometimes, but not necessarily in the skies more in an extra-dimensional space with a door between us. All we have to do is open the door…

Oh cool, you’ve hit on exactly something I have been wondering about lately. I feel them too… they’ve been the family I turn to for comfort, inspiration, etc. through the years… however like you say they feel so close now! And no, it’s not so much “in the skies” as it is right here. This led me to realize of course they are right here– all the other dimensions are right here with us – so I got to wondering how I might go about asking to see them. Can I or they just walk through that extra-dimensional door between us? Could we dissolve the door, on an individual basis, while we wait for the collective reality to manifest a full, public visitation? Is this silly? I mean, if we’re in the process of becoming 5th dimension (which I understand is not about being rescued and taken there– it is about diligently changing our patterns, choosing our responses in every moment to be more 5-D than 3-D), then I wonder if we can consciously develop the ability to work directly with them here alongside us? I would think that is what they want.

I’m not so much a channeler, and I don’t have regular supernatural “woo” experiences (which is fine – I believe and am in touch from within, regardless), so this may seem like a “duh” question to those of you who *are* in very tangible contact with them. Am just wondering if it is silly or sensible to desire tangible contact for the sake of the work, for the sake of integrating 5-D concepts sooner and helping others. I don’t want to set about creating something that would be unnatural for the evolution process, but would like to work more consciously in tandem with them if that is useful.

I have no idea whether I am on topic or not with this. 🙂 Feel free to tweak this back on track if I’m off…

Sorcha

@opalescent wrote:

… another thought, about the “only 2 other planets” thing. I wonder if that has something to do with density, as if density were something akin to levels in a game, where only certain options and arenas are open to you until you get to the next level. Like, maybe at another density, Venus has a totally lush and fertile landscape. It just isn’t an option to see it like that at this density, which all players have agreed (somewhat reluctantly) to play in… for a while.

YES! I’ve often wondered that myself, or rather, thought it to be the case. All those barren planets aren’t barren, I bet! They are teeming with extra-dimensional life. I suppose Earth’s transition will follow a similar idea as well. People often ask “what happens to those who don’t choose to ascend to 5-D ?” I have no idea how to really explain this, and maybe it’s already been covered somewhere else (point me to it? I need help with words!)…but I picture something like what you just presented. Earth will exist in multiple dimensions, so she will in effect continue on in 3rd with those who choose to evolve further in 3rd before ascending to 5th. And she will also ascend to 5th, where she will vibrate faster and look different. It will be a different existence for Earth and those who ascend with her. Two earths, two dimensions, two paths, two contexts for evolution….

opalescent

@Sorcha wrote:

Am just wondering if it is silly or sensible to desire tangible contact for the sake of the work, for the sake of integrating 5-D concepts sooner and helping others. I don’t want to set about creating something that would be unnatural for the evolution process, but would like to work more consciously in tandem with them if that is useful.

If you are open for there being a working partnership, it will be. Then just flow with what comes. My guess is that they’re ready when you are, and probably doing a jig at the thought of getting started!

Channeling is more than writing. You can channel all kinds of expression through music, art, even cooking, healing, and playing. I say “channel” but it’s really an expanded awareness of what touches others in a way that shares expanded awareness.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.