WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After 2012 & Timekeeping Mayan Calendar …the Mayan Calender…

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Will

…the Mayans actually had plotted over 70 calenders…only 2 pertained dirrectly to this planet…

…it might be helpful to visualise a universal clockwork…with gears and gears and gears…all interlocking and keeping ratio…
    …some are small …some very large…52 years…2000 years…5200 years …26,200 years…200,000 years…some that cannot be measured in Earth years…some in Ages…some in much longer *Days*…as in Ancient of Days…the existence of this mechanism implies a schedule…

…what is interesting about 2012 is that many of the gears will all be pointing *up*…this presents a *window* that will be open briefly…windows are energetic opportunities…

poppy

I see this “window of opportunity” as having started opening a few decades ago with people such as Carl Jung, Abram Maslow, Fritz Peril and others preparing us for this approaching time. Now is the time for us to realize that this three dimensional world with the greed and selfishness of the people is only one small part of our real life. If we are to fulfill our potential for 2012, now is the time to look inward and learn who we really are.

I believe that during 2012 or shortly afterward this window of opportunity will slam shut. I hope to be with all of you on the other side.

Will

…no worries Sam…We have many roads to travel still…

5 Ahau Manu

Check out

http://www.mayanmajix.com

The learning lab and articles sections are the top!

I was also reading the books off Carl Johan Calleman and i must say they spoke out to me.

one alternative viewpoint but supported by Barbarra Handclow to name one and many others
    They put the date on 28-10-2011 instead off 21-12-2012
    But hey, lets not discuss dates he these can be shifted.

opalescent

Ah, I see the synchronicity has kicked in again… I was just looking for the place to post this clip (just a short clip from a great 3-hour lecture):

[youtube:39gztsfi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6483yioNnis[/youtube:39gztsfi]

Ian Xel Lungold opened my understanding to this whole concept and it is huge, indeed! This is from a longer presentation… I recommend watching any of his videos, and yes, mayanmajix.com is the first website I recommend on the subject, too 😉

You may all be interested in seeing what’s been started and please feel free to add content as your heart desires at this little node of light in the main site… ’tis just in the beginning stages, and in need of more info, my friends :geek:

Orissa

Opalescence, Ian Xel Lungold’sd lecture on video was the first introduction that I also had to the Mayan Calendar which then led me to explore Carl Calleman’s work. I was just going through my bookmarks as I haven’t looked at any of the Mayan Calendar stuff I’ve saved for quite a long time & found these:

Nifty little power point presentation from Carl Calleman’s site, whose work I’ve always admired –http://www.calleman.com/content/ppt_slides/img0.html

http://www.2near.com/edge/carl/enlight.html – article by Carl Calleman – The Mayan Calendar & Humanity’s Path Towards Enlightenment

Article – Mayan Calendar: Evolving Towards Enlightenment – II
    By Carl Johan Calleman
    http://www.experiencefestival.com

In the series, Evolving Towards Enlightenment I-V, Carl Johan Calleman explains the links between the Mayan Calendar Enlightenment and the significance of the year 2012.

The Emerging Galactic Underworld and the IT Civilization
    This cycle (of thirteen tun) will begin in 1999 and may have to do with the emergence of some kind of self-generating global computer intelligence. In the same way as the written language was used only by a small part of the human population 13 x 202 tun ago, and is only today something that the whole world is in possession of, we may assume that the possibility that will emerge in 1999 will make a start that is relatively little noticed and then rapidly spread across the planet to prepare for the end of the cycle in 2011.

We have now recently entered the Galactic Creation Cycle (Fig 55) whose wave movement is more exactly and extensively discussed in The Mayan Calendar. In the First DAY of this cycle an awareness spread widely that humanity had entered a new civilization, a new economy, with a change whose scope could only be compared to that of the Industrial Revolution in the mid-18th century. The emergence of this new civilization was seen primarily as a result of the computerized IT revolution.

Such observations of a new civilization are very accurate, but what most people fail to realize is that the emergence of this was predictable from the Mayan calendar, and in fact had already been predicted. The Information Technology is as much a part of the cosmic plan as was once the invention of writing or the invention of the telegraph. The IT civilization has however been prepared for during the entire Fourth World of the Planetary Underworld that began in 1947, when also the first computers were invented.

Thus things do not appear out of nothing � they are prepared for by underlying Worlds. But in exactly the same way as the seeds of the industrial civilization were planted during the first katun, 1755-1775, of the Planetary Cycle, the first seeds of the new IT civilization came to be planted during the first tun of the Galactic Cycle (January 5, 1999 – December 30, 1999). The IT gurus are thus completely right in emphasizing how dramatic the changes taking place now are. The First Heaven in 1999 ruled by Xiuhtecutli, was only the very beginning and there is more to come. What seems absolutely clear is that this new frame of consciousness, and the technology associated with it, will develop according to the pulse wise pattern of Seven DAYS and six NIGHTS shown in Fig 55.

The Galactic Creation Cycle is the Apocalypse
    What may be even less commonly realized is that the Galactic Cycle is identical with what in Christian terminology is called the Apocalypse, the Revelation taking place in the completing phase of Creation. That indeed the Galactic Cycle is the Apocalypse is clear, not only because of the relatively cryptic mention in the Book of Revelation of the tun (12:6 and 12:14), but above all through the many sequences of Seven that are described in said Book; Seven angels, Seven spirits, Seven trumpets etc. These are the sequences of Seven DAYS that are all at the same time, October 28, 2011, going towards their completion. The main message of the Book of Revelation is Seven, and the Apocalypse is what is happening now. Contrary to popular opinion, the Apocalypse is however not the end of the world, or at least it is not meant to be. The Book of Revelation ends with a world freed of pain and suffering that is the end of the world as we know it.

Judging from Revelation and also from the rapid energy changes of the Galactic creation cycle we have however little reason to expect that things will be quiet and balanced on the global or galactic levels. On the contrary, the rapid rate of change allows us to predict that there will be stormy waves on the sea of creation. The rate of change will be tremendously high and even increase further as we approach the Universal Cycle. The purpose of this book has been to offer you the aid of the tzolkin in navigating these waters, an aid in aligning your intuition with the cosmic plan and fulfilling your own particular purpose in this. I feel that as long as we do what we are meant to do, we will essentially be happy.

The Elevation of the Human Consciousness by the Galactic Creation Cycle generates potential Conflicts �The Case of the Middle East
    What does it mean that we are now gaining a galactic consciousness? Partly, it means that our world is beginning to be expanded in a more real. In 1999, the first DAY of the Galactic Cycle the existence of extrasolar planets was for instance definitely proved and so our expanding consciousness is leading us to widen our horizons. This also means increasing our ability to see things from a higher perspective. �Does this higher perspective lead to peace?� we may then ask. In the long run yes, but in the short run it is undetermined. This is because the rapid changes in energies will also lead to turmoil as all change may potentially generate conflicts. It is easy to see how in the past energy changes have often propelled military campaigns (see Chapter 3). Even pulses of new LIGHT may thus generate conflicts and in fact both the Napoleonic Wars and World War I occurred in DAYS during the Planetary Cycle, DAY 2 and DAY 5, respectively. And so the changes propelled by DAYS 2 and 5, approximately the years 2001 and 2007 (see Fig 55), may potentially generate warfare also in the Galactic Cycle.

But will wars break out? At the time of writing, late in the year 2000 an extensive war in the Middle East appears as a real possibility for the year 2001, and of course the analogy with the Napoleonic Wars in the Second DAY of the Planetary Cycle would make such a development even more likely. And if we look upon it from the point of view of Mayan calendrics the Napoleonic Wars (DAY 2, 1794-1814) really meant a push to sweep away the old world of Royal dynasties that Europe had inherited from the lower National Underworld. They thus prepared the ground for a development towards republics and democracy that has become an expression typical of the consciousness of the Planetary Cycle and that we now take for granted. That Napoleon Bonaparte had personal ambitions and took the role of an emperor, an extreme expression of the old order, at the same time as he shook up the old world order only shows how individual choices come in and hybrid forms of existence often manifest as a new frame of consciousness begins to dominate over the previous. The objective function that the Napoleonic Wars had was however to shake-up and forever weaken the old order as DAY 2 of the Planetary Cycle began. Although the reaction of NIGHT 2 (1814-1834) reinstalled many of the dynasties that had ruled Europe previously their power was from this point and onwards step-by-step weakened by the increasing dominance of the new frame of consciousness.

In the Middle East today the situation is somewhat similar in that conflicts have erupted whose origin is very directly part of the old order created by the frame of consciousness generated early in the National Cycle. Clearly many of the attitudes upon which the politics and military conflicts in the area are based are completely outdated. Thus, as the second DAY of the Galactic Cycle, bringing a new higher frame of consciousness, sweeps the world it is very likely that things will happen in such areas where people are dominated by antiquated thinking. It is obvious that the old order of religious conflicts in the Middle East has no future as the new higher frame of consciousness becomes dominant, and so one way or another the conflicts there will have to be resolved. These are conclusions that we may draw from the Mayan calendar and the resolution may largely come in the second DAY of the cycle.

The question is only what this resolution will look like. And here obviously individual choices come in. An enlightened position in this case is that we are all children of the same God and aspects of the same creation process, and that all that differs between human beings is less important. In a sense this conflict is not even a conflict between people or between religions, but a conflict generated by different levels of consciousness that tend to foster different mentalities, which have to be harmoniously resolved. Also elsewhere in the world people will be affected by the new second pulse of Galactic consciousness that will serve a higher perspective, and generally, an evolution towards transcending conflicts inherited from the National Cycle will take place.

But many in the area have come to identify with and base their power on adherence to ancient religious principles and will not like to see that swept away by a new wind of higher consciousness. Thus even though the area will be strongly affected by the new pulse of higher galactic consciousness very likely the outcome will be some hybrid expression of the galactic consciousness. Regardless, step-by-step, conflicts in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world, will be transcended as the higher level of consciousness become dominating, and from this there will be no turning back. But the critical point for whether this results in violent or non-violent expressions is to what extent people freely and consciously choose to adapt to the emerging frame of consciousness. God only provides us with the possibility of choosing peace. We have to do it ourselves.

opalescent

This is on the front page of the main site at the moment, but I’ll add it to the pot here… We are in the fifth night of the Galactic consciousness era, according to the research of Carl Calleman, and will enter the 6th day of renaissance and flowering (aah!) on Nov 13 ’08 😀

The Difficult Fifth Night
    by Carl Johan Calleman

(Nov 18, 2007 – Nov 12, 2008, ruled by the energy of Tezcatlipoca, the god of darkness)

At this point I feel it may be in its place to make a jump forward to discuss what is likely to occur after the two pulses of LIGHT in DAY 4 and DAY 5. In the Fifth NIGHT, (November 18 2007 – November 12, 2008, ruled by the energy of Tezcatlipoca, the god of darkness), we will see the last desperate attempts of the West, and power hierarchies based on materialism everywhere, to remain in control and strengthen their power in some new very oppressive way. If the international monetary system collapses in DAY 5 we may for instance come to see this replaced by a centralized electronic control over everyone’s economic interactions (Not to mention control of whereabouts and other things). Except that I simply look upon it as a phase in a cosmic plan, this is the time period when many of the scenarios described by conspiracy theoreticians may come true. Regardless of the concrete forms it may take, this is when everything will be made to keep people in the fold. In the same way as we, during the Fifth NIGHT of the Planetary Underworld (1932-52), saw an alliance between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union of Stalin we may well in the upcoming Fifth NIGHT come to see an alliance between the rulers of China and the United States – all in the interest of maintaining a hierarchically ruled world with a focus on material gains. And in the same way as the mentioned dictatorships of the Planetary Underworld enjoyed the overwhelming support of their subjects, we may well come to see a strong support by the subjects of the “democracy” of the US and the “popular” regime of China as the Fifth NIGHT begins to rule in the Galactic Underworld. Especially in the United States people are already on a massive scale deluded into thinking that they are free. Those with knowledge of the changing energies of the Mayan calendar will not be as easy to manipulate by fear, since they are aware of the wave movement of history.

The Shift from Chaos to the Enlightened world
    Following the Fifth NIGHT large groups of people will however in the Sixth DAY break away from hierarchical control and guided by their intuition find a path towards increased wholeness. This is when the hierarchies will really start to break down, probably largely in a chaotic way. Yet, this is exactly the kind of chaos that is needed for the recreation of an Enlightened world. Creativity is born out of chaos and if you think more deeply about it you realize that there is no linear way from today’s world (2004) to the Enlightened (2011). Instead the enlightened world can only emerge out of a series of transformative pulses, including periods of destruction, such as the Fifth NIGHT. The paradox to understand is that the very process that seems to break down the world economy and political dominance is also the one that paves the way for Enlightenment. The emergence of a fully enlightened collective state of consciousness can only thrive in a global consciousness that is balanced. This is because the imbalance that has been dominating humanity for some 5000 years has had its direct cause the dualist frame of consciousness that was ruling throughout this time.

I feel however that the kind of Enlightenment humanity will approach as the cosmic plan is completed in 2011 will not be like anything that has existed previously. Although there are many descriptions of enlightened beings and ascended masters from human history I personally think that their states of consciousness in various ways have been limited by the creation fields that were ruling at the particular time they were (or are) living. Only in 2011 will all veils separating human beings from the divine be removed and the supramental consciousness of the Universal Underworld will be unexplored territory. In a sense we are talking about the emergence of an entirely new species of human beings. For the first time Enlightenment will take place in a balanced global creation field and this certainly will influence the depth and scope of the cosmic consciousness that may be attained.

A crucial point of preparation for the attainment of this supramental cosmic consciousness will be the Second Harmonic Convergence/Oneness Celebration of the Gregorian dates May 27/28 2010 (1 Imix and 2 Ik). This is when for the first time, standing on the balance that the Galactic Underworld has brought, we will begin to sense the supramental consciousness that the Universal Underworld will bring. For all those seeking to become part of the new species of human beings endowed with an unlimited consciousness this is a time to absorb the new energies of universality. These dates are placed in relation to the Universal Underworld in the same way as the original Harmonic Convergence, August 16-17, 1987 might be seen to have been a preparation for the Galactic Underworld. Tony Shearer, who originally proposed the Harmonic Convergence in his book Quetzalcoatl – Lord of the Dawn, based its dates on the true Mayan Calendar. This fact was unfortunately later obscured, and thus an important aspect of that event was lost and still need to be retrieved. May 27/28 2010 (1 Imix and 2 Ik) are the dates for Phoenix to rise from the ashes and for an Enlightened world to arise from chaos. A sort of resurrection to the New Jerusalem where life is lived totally in the present moment with no limits and no separation. God is good. There is a logic to the evolution of the divine encoded by the Mayan calendar. Maybe, in fact, God, life and consciousness are all the same.

opalescent

Nov. 28, 2005 Beginning of Fourth Night: Bridge-building to consciousness expansion

May 27, 2006 Midpoint of Fourth Night

Nov. 23, 2006 Beginning of Fifth Day: Budding, breakthrough

May 22, 2007 Midpoint of Fifth Day

Nov. 18, 2007 Beginning of Fifth Night: Destruction, challenge

May 16, 2008 Midpoint of Fifth Night

Nov. 12, 2008 Beginning of Sixth Day: Flowering, renaissance

May 11, 2009 Midpoint of Sixth Day

Nov. 7, 2009 Beginning of Sixth Night: Resting and fine-tuning

May 6, 2010 Midpoint of Sixth Night

Nov. 2, 2010 Beginning of Seventh Day: Bliss

May 1, 2011 Midpoint of Seventh Day

Oct. 28, 2011 Completion of Seventh Day

Dec. 21, 2012 Cosmic Consciousness, Oneness with all creation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.