WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / 2012 & Timekeeping / Mayan Calendar / The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends on...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After 2012 & Timekeeping Mayan Calendar The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends on…

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer

Full title should be “The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!” – By Johan Carl Calleman.

I would advice you all to read this document carefully as it pertains to a very significant date that we are all familiar with. It has shed some new light on me that I was not aware of before. Just to give you an idea of what the document is about, here’s the intro:

You can read the entire document here – http://www.mayanmajix.com/end_date.pdf (9 pages including diagrams)

About eight years ago John Major Jenkins and I had a debate about the meaning of the Mayan calendar end date focusing especially on whether the energies of the Long Count ends on October 28, 2011 or December 21, 2012. This still remains the most important question anybody interested in the “2012 phenomenon” is faced with, but while at the time the debate might have seemed theoretical, or even hairsplitting, it is now a question that has very significant and practical consequences as to how we relate to the future. While many would like to sweep the end date question under the rug or sit on the fence, no one can do so with their intellectual integrity intact. Since that debate Jenkins has appeared on a History Channel documentary where December 21 2012 is presented as a predetermined “doomsday” when the world is going to come to an end. I get quite a few letters, sometimes from young people that worry that the world will come to an end at this date since they have seen this documentary posted on YouTube. While most knowledgeable people would probably reject this way of presenting the Mayan calendar it is still important to ask the question who benefits from it. I feel there are indeed many people, also apart from the participants in such documentaries that benefit from the claim that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012. Thus, I do not think that it is an accident that we do not hear of the October 28, 2011 date in public media. To begin with, as far as I know no one who adheres to the end date of October 28, 2011 has ever presented this as a predetermined doomsday and thus unduly associated the Mayan calendar with fear.

Will

…what a coinkidoink Wanderer…

…I just logged on to bring this same post…

Wanderer

Nice, what did you think Will?

Personally I see now that a lot of interesting stuff is coming our way by Oct 2011, which is a little over a year before 2012. It seems to me that Carl Calleman is right in thinking not many put too much attention to the October date. I know I didn’t even though I had already heard about it in a couple of lectures I have watched.

Like this lecture for example:

Timeline to 2012 by Ivan Stein

Part 1) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2083664141770160259&ei=mmkRSsOSJp62qQL45I2gBQ&q=2012+timeline

Part 2) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4297176536307310875&ei=Z2oRSvagFZ62qQL45I2gBQ&q=2012+timeline

He discusses the October 28, 2011 date on part two. He mentions this date as being the time when humanity will have reached its highest state of consciousness. This lecture is based on Carl Callemans work as well. It’s similar to what Ian Lunghold would lecture about.

Will

…my feelings are that there are many variables to this ascension equation…

…in the scope of eternity, what is one year ?…

…where is the precise moment of the exact center of the galactic plane ?…

…as to the debate, I don’t possess enough data to make a judgement… I am too busy surfing the wave to really give it much mind…

…my feelings are that we are deep enough into the photon belt to feel the full effects… one could try to argue the exact minute… which nano second ?… by this point now what does it matter ?…

…when we tip the scale of critical mass it won’t matter… could be tommorrow… or 2010…

…how about you Wanderer ?… what are your feelings ?…

Wanderer

In the scope of infinity one year is not even a blink of an eye. My feeling is that we are getting very close to reaching critical mass as far as awareness is concerned. For example, a year ago I would not have thought that CNN would be having a press conference related to the Xconference. Some of the things Steven Basset suggests at the end of that press conference gives me goosebumps. He suggests to the Obama Administration that the announcement of an ET presence be made by the end of May! UFO Hunters on the History channel seems to be covering some really cool stuff as well – things that I’ve only heard from whistle blower interviews. With more and more things like this happening, I get the feeling we’re in for a very interesting year.

With that said I agree with what Carl Calleman says in regards to humanity reaching its highest state of consciousness by 2011. It feels like we’re moving in that direction with all the happenings I’m noticing around me. It’s very exciting and I am trying as hard as I can to concentrate in the NOW as opposed to daydreaming of what will happen on 2012. Not that that is a bad thing. I happen to like daydreaming of how beautiful our world will be in the near future, but concentrating on the NOW is what I am trying to focus on – living in the moment and making the best of that moment.

Zingdad

Very, very interesting read!

For myself I am not going to get tripped up in the minutiae of this exact date versus that one. I think that is irrelevant. All we really have is the NOW, isn’t it? And in that sense I think this article gets it very right. “The Shift” isn’t something that is coming… it isn’t something we must wait for. Don’t expect it to happen to you. It is here, it is now and you are happening to IT! It is in every decision we each take, in every choice we make. It is in our beliefs and attitudes. We are the ascension… not some date somewhere ahead on the calendar. And that is the part of this article that worked for me. He is talking about this being an ongoing process of cyclically incoming light. That is true for me. Waiting for end 2012 to THEN suddenly begin to do something is missing the point. But for me it is just as erroneous to wait for some point near the end of 2011. So hammering on and on about it not being 2012 doesn’t really help his cause in my humble opinion. But other than that this was a really cool article, I thought.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.