WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / TRANSMISSIONS BETWEEN JERRY BROWN AND STEVE FOSSETT
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers TRANSMISSIONS BETWEEN JERRY BROWN AND STEVE FOSSETT

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bajillic

My good friend Jerry Brown ( http://offplanetinfo.bravehost.com/ ) has for a long time connected with many entities off planet and on. He is a very humble man and is trying to learn just like we all are. Trust me sometimes he wonders what the hell is going on in his life but he keeps plodding along and is open to receiving all this information. He entered my life for a reason and I have changed and learnt so much because of what he had to share. He is dyslexic so cannot record this information like others, so uses a voice activated software. He receives his information in the night when I guess things are at their quietest.

Earlier this year Steve Fossett (The missing adventurer -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Fossett) connected with Jerry.
    I have been very drawn to these transmission and the information he shares. I have tried to share this information on certain sites but it is not being noticed. I guess this is suppose to happen. I thought I would post them here as I feel a different energy. I do hope you all can enjoy and learnt something from this information like I have. He is still communicating with Jerry and teaching us a lot!

Enjoy

Jilly

March 25, 2008

This transmission is an attempt by Steve Fossett to communicate after he disappeared on September 3, 2007.

My name is Steven Fossett. On September 3, 2007, while I was flying over the Nevada desert, I was directed to a place of undetermined origin, which at this time, I must be quite vague about. This place allowed me to enter a creosonic portal. This portal forms a folded vacuum into a much higher frequency, which allows me to experience a whole new concept of living. I was asked if I would travel into this opening into a higher frequency and share my experience with others. I decided to take on this huge task.
    It has been very interesting with the people I can communicate with from here. There are many more out there that are capable of breaking through this frequency barrier than I realized. Now that the Earth has started a new adventure into a more complex way of functioning, there will be many new processes that we have never experienced before as we go into this new time period. I am in touch with my wife and some of my friends. I will be in this condition for some time, until I adapt to this higher frequency. What I would like to do with the ones I can connect with is to have some of them, with their permission, to join me to experience what I’m going through, because there is no possible way this can be explained from where you preside at this time. It does not matter how open you are to new phenomena, without experiencing it on your own, you will never have a full understanding of this experience.
    When you get into this new energetic field, you have no physical or mental weight holding you down. Therefore, it is very hard to return to the normal life you had prior to this. I’m not sure if I will return or not, it all depends on where I can do the most good. Apparently, I was picked before my birth for this project. This is why I have led such a dramatic life, with all the projects and experiences I have gone through.
    I have been playing around for some time with the understanding of how to enter into this creosonic. On September 5th, I finally was able to travel into one of these voids. Everything in this voided collage has to be experienced and reacted to in a whole different manner than you normally use in a third dimensional program. Simple things like walking upstairs or drinking from a glass of water and compensating for centrifugal force. Everything has to be rewritten from the norm that you are used to. The fact that you don’t have to deal with mental or physical weight is a big plus. All your thoughts are in a pure form and have no destructive force behind them. Your physical body has absolutely no discomfort. Every move you make is very pure and precise. There isn’t a real easy way to explain this procedure because of the lack of referrals that are available. My dilemma is whether to return to my original physical state and deal with the denseness and discomfort. Returning does not seem very promising to me.
    JB: Are you able to pick up on my transmission at this time? Okay, let’s give it a try and see if you can pick up on my questions. What is the reason you have taken on this project? Is this something that you have been planning for a long time and are their alien beings involved?
    Stephen: First thing, I have a question. Yes, I am picking up on your transmission but am not quite sure how this is taking place. Are you working through a computer? Okay, I heard that and it seems to be working very well. All is coming through very clear. You asked me why I have taken on this project. Apparently, from what I am receiving from my Pleiatian friends over here, is that this has been in the planning stage prior to my birth. Some of us at this time apparently are being groomed to guide the ones that are crossing over to the new wave link. This new wave link is a beginning of a frequency that we will all be part of in the near future. There is no way to describe the feeling that I have been introduced to into this new dimension.
    I see you’ve just noticed how time is enhanced by quite a bit while we are communicating. Also, there are a number of you at this time that have been chosen, with your permission, to experience what I am going through in this transformation inlock that is in the process at this time. I would suggest you not drink water while you’re working in this new timeline that you are experiencing at the moment. The reason you coughed when you took a drink is that you are not swallowing in coordination with pouring the water down your throat. This is what I was telling you. Everything has to be relearned when working in a creosonic frequency. You must be noticing by now the light feeling that is being projected into your atmosphere. So what is happening is you’re getting a small taste of this higher frequency. Are you aware of this?
    JB: Yes I am. Something is becoming very calm in my system at this time. I also am sensing some life force around me in my office at this time. Is this anything to do with our connection?

Stephen: What you are feeling is not any kind of entity or life form. It is an energetic field that you have surrounded yourself with to connect with the force that we are working with. You’re not even aware that you have done this. This is something that will be explained to you at another time.
    I have been experiencing a lot of new and exciting processes living in a whole new environment. This is what I will bring back with me if I decide to come back to the third dimensional realm. It’s not something that you would want to experience. Once you come over here and experience this wonderful way of life, it doesn’t make much sense to return. The only reason I would return is if it would benefit the rest of you that are coming over, and also to see my family and friends. I still have much to experience here, so we will see what happens.
    JB: From what I understand, this whole process you are experiencing has been put into place by the Pleiatians, is this correct? Also, can you describe anything about their culture? I have heard many wonderful things about them.
    Stephen: Yes, they are quite amazing beings. They have a lot to do with our culture and helping us raise our spiritual awareness. I’m not in complete communication with them at this time, even though I am experiencing their energy field, our communication line is still in its infancy stage. There is something I can do already at this point; I can pass on how to process energy that will lighten the load where you are now. Apparently a third dimensional experience in the physical body as a human in one of the most difficult life experiences available.
    JB: Do you have any idea how we got connected?

Stephen: Yes, I’m sure it was the Pleiatians. You might keep the awareness that you have when you feel them now, so you are aware when they return. What I have learned more than anything over here the last six months is how the Pleiatians process thought, so we can interject with them. Apparently, you have been working with them recently in conjunction with multiple thought processing so that you can create some sort of large community in a new dimension.

I was first contacted in the spring of 1957 by the Pleiatians. This is when they first started grooming me throughout my life for the project I’m involved with now. I had to be mentally, physically and spiritually prepared to handle the process I am experiencing. If I decide to stay here and work from here, there will be a prop created of myself and the plane I was flying to look like there was some sort of mishap. It will look like I was killed in this mishap.
    JB: I was just informed that you were tied in with the Rapidoriens near the Steen Mountains of Oregon. This isn’t all that far from the Nevada desert where your airplane was reported missing. Are you familiar at all with what I am presenting to you?

Stephen: Yes! Do you know this area?

JB: Absolutely! My friends and I spent a number of nights camped out in this area last summer. Are you tied in with any of this at all?

Stephen: This is very interesting. The area you are describing to me is one of the main gathering points for different space entities to congregate. This is so amazing how they have lined us up to interact with each other to work on this huge project that is about to take place.
    JB: Are you aware of this new city or community that is about to come together? Also, are you aware of where this is supposed to take place?

Stephen: I am a little confused on where this property presides. I do know what you are referring to when you say the new city.
    JB: I am a little confused on how we are communicating. Are we communicating telepathically or is there a method that I am not familiar with?

Stephen: There must be different groups that are working with us and helping us communicate because I’m not completely literate in mental transformation and I don’t believe you are either. This is very exciting! Whatever, it is working well. Somehow, you and all your friends have created an energy force that is pulling this all together. It is very powerful. Give me a little time and see if I can tie some loose ends together here and see what is going on. I do not know who the Rapidoriens are, but they must by somehow tied in with the Pleiatians because their energy fields match very close.
    JB: Are you familiar with the red lines that appear in the dry lake in the Alvord desert of Oregon?

Stephen: Yes, very much so. I do not know how to read them but I know they are an accordance pattern for different visitors from all over the galaxy.
    JB: My biggest curiosity is over whether you can explain where you are and what you’re doing at this time? Do you have friends and people you are working with in this different frequency?

Stephen: There are many different entrances and exits into all realities. As soon as you understand this concept, retrain yourself to become aware of these phenomena’s. This gives you much more freedom in traveling inter-dimensionally. That is what I’m basically doing, learning and understanding how these different portals connect to each other and what their purpose is. My biggest question is, where the hell did this all come from? It is totally amazing how perfectly coordinated everything is between hyperspace. What happens when you go into these so-called different frequencies isn’t what you think. You are venturing into a new and strange world. Basically, you’re going back to where you originated from. Even though it seems a little strange, you also have a sense of going home and being around the ones that you knew from some other life experience.
    I know what you’re thinking, would it be like going to the spirit world? Not really, because you still have a physical body. In the spirit world you have given that physical existence up. I am trying to think of an analogy that will give you some reference point on what the difference is. The only thing I can come up with is to think of yourself living in a giant mansion with many rooms. Your whole family is in this mansion, living in a basement with no window. You and your family start to go room to room. You begin in the basement where there are no windows and you keep going up higher and higher in the mansion where the windows are. This allows you to see much more. It’s all the same structure. It just has a better view the higher you go up. You are currently in the basement, which I would call third dimension. It has no view and no understanding of much of anything else.
    The second part of your question concerns whether I have friends and people I know in these different realms? Of course! Looking at it from your view it would be like going back to other lifetimes or other dimensional experiences. However, when you are in this frequency there is no such thing as going back or forward because time does not come into play. This is why explaining anything from here to somebody who is in the basement isn’t understandable. Those in the basement base everything on time. Most of you at this point should know that time is such a small amount of a physical experience. Go ahead with your next question.
    JB: Do you see the Earth now like you did when you were here?

Stephen: Let’s go back to the mansion again. If you’re out of the basement and into the second-story, where there are windows, you are given much more of an advantageous view than you had in the basement, but you still remember you life in the basement. So the question is, “Do I see the earth like I did when I was there?” The answer would be, ” Yes, but I also see much more because I’m up where the windows are; where the light and sun is coming in and allowing me a much more beautiful picture. All my friends that I’ve known forever are here too. But remember, it’s not like going back to a past anything because we’re not dealing in time now. We are dealing in frequency. So it is not like going home to my old friends. It is like being with my same friends and never leaving. As I said, we are not dealing with time. This is not a simple process of allusion to explain unless you are actually here to experience this.
    JB: You say you communicate with your wife, does she understand the concept you just explained?

Stephen: She does not need to know this information because it is not necessary where she is in her evolving patterns. Like many of you, I have this tremendous drive to understand. If you do not have this intention, it will not come to you. You’ve heard many times that energy follows energy. This is why people get so frustrated trying to figure out more than you are capable of. This could drive you crazy.
    Another question you had about Oprah Winfrey opening up many people to this new concept. I really can’t tell you much about that other than it’s all part of a plan. It seems to be very powerful method for her to open up all these new avenues. You have another question. What do we see when we go into different dimensions or different frequencies, however, you want to say it. Remember, your main point of reference comes off your feelings. It’s not what you see. So basically, you feel the transition. You don’t see much of anything because your eyes are only good for subsequently taking care of your everyday needs in a physical body. I hope this answers your questions. It is not the easiest thing to answer many of your questions because of the little you see from living in the basement.
    There is one thing that is a little amazing. It’s all the different toys and gadgets that are laying around here, like the airplane I was flying, from people that have entered into the void, this dimensional interchange.
    (((((((((The following showed up on the computer when JB returned from a short break. He was told that this is Stephen trying to communicate with the computer directly.) I know who is a this is a visible go a is is as is she is much she is me is as is his is a she is this is as it is this is a this is this is as it is this and this are as is this is are as this is are this is this is as this is this this this this in her this your this is this is this is t his is your this is a this this is this this is him as his are there is your own a much is a just and this is the way or a one of allow all she you can log to of the ego is okay)))))
    JB: My question is did you try to write something on my computer while I was taking a nap and if you did, what were you trying to say? As you can see, it does not make any sense.

Stephen: Once I realized you had a voice actuated computer, I thought I would give it a try. Actually, I did feel it was a success even though it did not make much sense, at least I got it started. If you don’t mind, we can try this again when you go back to bed. If you just leave the microphone on and see what happens. By the way, I’m not doing this by myself, we are receiving plenty of help, we have some mutual friends that are working quite hard to make this all happen.
    JB: I am looking forward to see what happens. I have more questions, did you have to completely release the ego before you could go into this higher realm?

Stephen: I’m not sure how to answer this, the ego has been blamed for everything that goes wrong. When they worked with me and my imbalanced condition, the Pleiatians throughout the years had groomed me so I was able to take on this project. They basically kept my mental processing part of my mind from being out of control. As you know by now, thought is the key creative factor in everything that happens and by allowing everything to be in perfection and not try to change it, keeps you balanced to a point that allows the next realm to be available to cross into. That is what a number of you are doing now is preparing to go into a new realm, and the neat part of it is, it is a frequency that you are creating yourself by using collective consciousness. The ones that read this transmission and understand what I am presenting to you now will be the ones that will not only create this frequency, but will live in it while the rest of the worlds population continues doing its thing, which is basically following the thought patterns of the masses. So, if you want to look at the future, all you have to do is see what the average thought pattern is putting out. I’m sure you know what I mean.
    JB: Very interesting answer, I think I will contemplate on that for awhile and see what I come up with. So basically, when you say they groomed you for this mission it’s just showed you how to keep your thoughts from getting out of control so you’re not destroying everything that you’re creating. Is this pretty much what they did with you?
    Stephen: Very good, it’s all in perspective; you can see the glass full or you can see the glass more than full. I will leave that one for you to work out.

JB: I like that answer, it covered a lot of ground in a short time. When you’re tempted to write on the computer, is there a message that you can share with us about what you were trying to say?
    Stephen: Nothing that can’t wait. I would like to try it more and see if I can make some sense with it. One thing I would like to share with you is how easy it is to stop the aging process. Once you learn to harness your thinking and keep those thoughts directed totally on creation, apparently you have been studying this, this is the key to allowing perfect health and longevity. It’s also good to eat well but the big one is it’s all good to think well, mental transporting with thoughts that are building and not tearing down is your goal. This basically is what they put me through since I was twelve years old. This is why it was so easy for me to live the life I did without fear. I understand in your mind, breaking records looks like an ego experience in a lot of cases it is, but in other cases it isn’t. What I went through pushing to the max to learn not to have fear of anything, this is how I had to do it. As you know now, fear is the biggest deterrent of any commodity that you preside in.
    JB: Is it true that coming in on this plane that we live on, that it is one of the most difficult experiences there is and once you accomplish this, there is a large growth pattern that is a result from this experience?
    Stephen: I know what you are saying makes a lot of sense but remember, just because I’m in this new vibration doesn’t mean I have answers to everything. So, those kinds of questions are something you will have to hold for someone that has a bigger window than I do.
    JB: I have one more question. If we go out to the desert periodically, where the Rapidoriens preside, would this be a good place to start connecting with you and the Pleiatians?

Stephen: Absolutely! I can see you have been already led to this energetic site which is powerful, you should to a lot of growing there. Must go now, I will talk to you soon. James Stephen Fossett.

bajillic

Second Transmission
    . April 20, 2008 I am putting out an attempt to reestablish communication with Steven Fossett is this possible at this time? It is now 10:00 p.m. and have absolutely no response from the voice actuated computer and I was told if I would shut it off and return at approximately 12 o’clock midnight I could make this connection. I have never had this happen prior to this where the computer absolutely would not respond to my voice command once I established the date and time. So I don’t know what to expect next.

Stephen sorry about all the hoopla we are having a little time discrepancies I did pick up your transmission earlier this evening but I was not able to return because I was a few hours off in the time zone but I was able to stop your voice actuation process and hold it in place until now. There’s a lot of processes that don’t match the two different frequencies and this is the one of the things I am learning how to work with at this time. One thing I am very interested in is how your friend is receiving feedback from different people about this whole process of communication, from a different frequency tell her if she would slow down a little bit I will be able to communicate with her explained to her how contemplation interacts between frequencies I think I can communicate with her at this point. she is a real powerhouse, I am glad you have her on your team her energetic field gives us fuel for this transmission and I’m sure you know what I mean. You will get many fear-based reactions from some people about this transmission because of the whole structure of your system is driven by fear. Do not have any concern over this because anything fear-based will just self-destruct, and the ones that are coming from number four PowerPoint is the only ones you have to be concerned about because they will not self-destruct they will add to the process you are about to enter into.

I went through what you’re going through myself a number of years ago, and its much easier for you because you have a tremendous backing , together Expeditiously. there is a very wise one that is feeding me the information on what all you are going through, putting this new process together you have a very wonderful and powerful group that is coming directly from the fourth PowerPoint which is very necessary to make this process become a manifestation.

JB very good to hear from you I was not sure if I could reconnect or not this is all new to me. You mentioned a wise one, is this somebody we all know?

Stephen I have no way at this time to explain who and what this is but as soon as I figure a way to explain this I will let you known. Yes I know a strange answer. Also I have a favor to ask I need some help with a design that will help transport low-frequency matter into the frequency that I preside at, this has to be done from your side because this is not a natural phenomena here. it’s like anything you do whatever your frequency is where you live it has to be created in the frequency and then go through a molecular exchange into a higher frequency. I know this is a little confusing because it’s all new to you but I think you get the jest of this communication.

JB I would be glad to do whatever I could to make this process work for you. Why do I have such a heavy weight on me this time? It is not really uncomfortable it is just a little hard to breathe but my clarity in receiving this transcript is very clear and is one of the best I’ve ever had as far as simplicity.

Stephen the reason you feel that way as you’re not used to working in this frequency and in order to communicate with me you have to partially be in the same field that preside in. I know your next question is going to be how did I do that? And my answer is something you have done to the area you live in that has made a small opening which allows us to communicate through. But I do not know what you have been processing for this to take place. Question do you have an animal like a dog or cat? If you do you will see different changes in this creature because they react much quicker than humans and because they have no belief system in the way.

JB yes my dog Luke has made some wild swings in his personality and his energy is very obvious so I understand what you mean. I have another question , the information you’re sending through should I go ahead and just keep sending it out like I did with the information prior to this?

Stephen yes you can, I think it’s very interesting how people react to something that doesn’t fit in their little box, but it’s very pleasing to see the ones that are accepting it without believing or disbelieve it this gets them out of that little box where many have been for a very long time. I know the question you are about to ask and that is what am I doing in this new frequency and am I returning at any point in the future. This is not very easy to explain the second question am I going to return if I can work from here I will not, and it looks like there is more of you that I can connect with that I can work from both sides and will be able to work on this project with your help. One thing I would like to say in most of you heard this before . what I convey to you is not necessary to believe just process it and hold it in that mental compartment that you talk about in your mind until you get the rest of the story. the biggest obstacle there is in the way is people have a set pattern of beliefs that they try to live by and if they do that going into the unknown they don’t go very far.

The pleadiens worked with me for years so I could transform into this vibrational consciousness that I went into without having any difficulties.

JB are you able to see our future and also are you aware of the project in the desert we are working on?

Stephen no I cannot see the future because I still have a physical body that requires a time zone to live in I really haven’t gone to some magical place in some magical kingdom I’ve just been placed into a much more , for no other word noncompartemtal condition if you could feel for one minute what it’s like not to fight for everything just to fuel the ego you would know what I mean. But many of you are on the path now that will allow you to live this life while you’re in your current lifetime. One of the biggest ventures that I really have enjoyed is watching my physical body replace its self back to youth-ism. When every day you’ll notice yourself get stronger and mentally clear, this is a very exciting experienced to go through because you have been programmed just the opposite. please go back to bed, I am starting to lose you, I’ll meet you back here in about two hours.

JB ok I am back I am a much more clearer now . One thing I am really starting to realize is the importance of the combined energy I can feel the energy from a friend of mines intention to communicate with you, how much more clearer and easier it is to bring this information in just by having her intention and also mine makes it flow much smoother, so I can imagine the power that comes to us as we join forces and work with the same intention.

Stephen yes this is a large break through for all of us this is why in the future, if anyone tries to interrupt your project with violence or control and you’re connected in this same way it will be totally impossible to interrupt the flow that you have created I don’t want to use the word protect you from any violence because basically you are stopping the negative flow before it even starts. I hope this makes some kind of sense in other words you’re not creating a situation to protect yourself from anything. I know there’s a lot of new ways of looking at life, because there is much more than you ever dreamed of and you’ll see this more and more as you connect together with others this connection also releases the separatism of thought which keeps you from arguing about different processes that you’re trying to put into place to manifests whatever project you have going. Anytime there’s any argument all is because each individual has a different picture and because of the ego they want that picture to become our reality , where if you’re connected this doesn’t take place because you see the same picture that you equally have created together. Can you see how much more of a creative force you have created?

JB do you have anything to do with this place in the desert that we’ve been directed to?

Stephen not exactly but I am working with some of the same groups you are that are connecting with from off planet so I do understand a lot of the concepts that you are learning . I would like to mention something that you probably haven’t thought about and that is when you do receive resistance from others throughout your manifestation of whatever project you’re working on and even from this information that you are receiving from me, this resistance helps you with your project as long as you don’t fight it just remember how the law of attraction works everything you resist strengths its position as long as you do not make anyone wrong that is resisting you. It’s all back and not try to control anything the ones that are still trying to control will self-destruct. This is back to integrity which is coming from the heart not from ego. ]

bajillic

Third Transmission,

April 24, 2008

This transmission is coming from Stephen Fossett. I am attempting to reconnect with the same source known as JB. Is this transmission being accepted by JB? Have I succeeded?

JB Yes, you have very much so. What the hell is going on? It’s like everything is in warp drive. Everything is coming in so fast I can hardly keep up with it. Why is everything so different than before?

Stephen I do not feel I am connected to the same one I contacted last week that is working in the desert. Is this still the same JB?

JB I’m sure it is. There is something enormously different than from our last transmission. Maybe we should just leave it alone and continue our conversation. I do have more questions , if you are up to it I would like to continue . I have a friend who has spent a lot of time in the desert area we are focusing on not only in this life but apparently in previous lives as possibly an Indian she feels a lot of energy from this area and seems to know without knowing how she knows a lot about this place one thing she talks about is a giant medicine wheel or giant wheel with spokes that presides in a certain area that we are interested in. are you familiar with or understand what she is experiencing.

Stephen no, I am not familiar with the area you are talking about but I am familiar with the REXEL WHEEL you are talking about this is a plate connection between formatted fields of physical recognition, this is my word for it and I’m not sure if it covers it correctly. I was hoping we wouldn’t have to get into this because it’s not my expertise but I’ll give it a try, what happens in this area is, where a few, not many Rexel connection that allow you to experience two different frequencies at the same time. You really don’t see into another frequency but your physical vibrational patterns can match a higher frequency which gives you more insight on the overall structure of creative patterns in the worlds consciousness.

I understand why I’m having difficulty interacting with you at this time because you don’t match the same realm of consciousness you did last time. This is due to the connection you are making with others which is allowing you to have much more insight on what is taking place in a higher frequency with forms in your area . The Rexel as it turns between formatted fields allows you to experience a higher and lower frequency and gives you much broader understanding of creative process, this is why finding these different spots allows you to see a much bigger picture as you’re turning in and out of these energy fields. You know I’m telling you something that I am really not very clear about myself so don’t take this too literally because I’m sure that there is much more to it, but at least I think it’ll give you a start on how the new processes many of you are going into at this time. These Rexel wheels are placed all over the planet and can be used as portals if understood how to use them in entirety. No that isn’t quite correct, let me study this and I will get back to you. I have to find a way to put this in words, that is the problem we are so limited by using languages to explain processes that we’ve never heard of before.

JB I guess that’s enough to keep our little heads busy for a while. I do have a friend that has many questions , are you up to these at this time?

Stephen yes go for it, I know who this is, and I even heard you talking to her on the phone so I know some of these questions. They are a little overwhelming some of them and some of them are not possible to answer because of lack of the way we communicate but I’ll do my best . The energy field that is being put out now of so many people interested and need to know about this frequency concept, allows the energy field of needing to know a tremendous boost in getting this information through. Like you have been told before energy follows energy, and the more people that put the energy out that want to know a certain thing enhances their energy field with much more data because of the increased flow of needing to know . This is the best way I can explain how this works, let’s just see what happens.

Stephen : Ok we have tried know for over two hours to answer these questions and they aren’t coming out in any legible form. I was hoping I would get some through to give you an idea what it’s like over here but this is new for me also and because of lack of reference points there doesn’t seem to be a way to verbally explain the difference between this frequency and the one you’re living in. I know you’re looking forward to understanding the difference and it’s like teaching a turtle how to throw a javelin whose whole physical makeup is not accustomed to this task. I could probably spend a lot of time and answer some of these questions, this really wouldn’t benefit anything or anybody because there is such a huge difference between the two life frequency. The only way it can be done that I see is a mental transformation because there’s no words that can explain many of the processes that we in this realm experience. Your starting to work with me in and bringing my energy into your consciousness and the only way I think I can explain the difference. I have showed JB the difference between the two cultures and frequencies and basically even though he understands some of them he not able to put them into a limited vocabulary. Remember you have the most limited form of communication there is in any vibratory condition this is why I used the concept of the turtle to show you the difficulty in presenting a whole new understanding of life. What I’m doing with JB and what I will do with you is mentally project the answers to all these questions you have and see what happens. In most cases I wouldn’t even bother to let you but you have such a high determination of wanting to know it is very possible to connect to you in a mental format, especially now that I’ve seen you start to put this process into action and actually get results. If I thought we could succeed in getting your questions answered I would definitely give it a try. The questions that JB has presented to me in the earlier documents in many cases had to be deleted because of the same situation.

Kailaurius

That’s very interesting. Thank you for that post bajillic. As you probably already know they just recently found Fossett’s wrecked plane along with some personal belongings such as I.D. cards, money, etc., but so far they have yet to find his body or remains anywhere. I guess that means Fossett will be staying where he is since he mentioned that:

If I decide to stay here and work from here, there will be a prop created of myself and the plane I was flying to look like there was some sort of mishap. It will look like I was killed in this mishap.

Here is an article about the discovery on MSNBC

bajillic

Hi, yes I have been following what has been going on. he isn’t returning. Other than doing a walkin which is in a later text from him. I will post that text as well as any new info from Steve vis Jerry. Can’t wait t hear what he has to share.

Jilly

bajillic

September 2, 2008

My name is Steven Fossett. I see there has been a lot of controversy over my disappearance. As much as I would love to explain what I have been through, it would not do any good because the masses still think in a discordant literal view. This is why I have a few outlets like this one, to air out my feelings and emotions on this subject. One thing I must explain is that when you go to a higher frequency, it is not going to heaven. We still have adjustments and decisions to make as we work on ourselves through our life experiences. What we do not have to deal with are the mental and physical discomforts, which in itself is quite a considerable jump from the frequency in which you preside.
    JB: How much of our progress in understanding and utilizing these new energies area you aware of? Can you see our advancement as we understand how this new energy affects our lives?

Stephen: It is not like we have a crystal ball and watch your everyday movements on your progress into this new knowledge of understanding. What we would do is basically tap into your subconscious and listen to you talk to yourselves on what you are feeling and seeing on those things that you were not able to access prior to this time. I do have colleagues that work with me in processing these thoughts. Between all of us, we can get a pretty good idea where you are in your development. Each one of you put out a certain frequency, which allows us to follow you. We also can tell how much intent there is behind this frequency, because as you know, intent is the main energy force that draws whatever knowledge you are trying to bring in.
    Most of you that are in line with our frequency, at this time, have enough intent to draw the knowledge you need for the next step and enhance the serrated energetic fields that allow you a completely new understanding of creation. Once you absolutely start living this new understanding, your physical body will have a whole different meaning. A serene calmness that wasn’t available until you turned everything over to the new frequency you are about to enter into, will be felt.
    JB: Do you have any suggestions on our next step on how to process our thinking into this new frequency you talk about? Also, how do you connect with me so I can process your information? I really don’t have a forewarning or hear much of anything prior to your entrance. Plus, another question about the frequency in which you currently preside; Is most everything you live in the same as when you were where we are?
    Stephen: Well, this will keep me busy. What you are doing now to get to the next frequency is pretty much the right path. It all depends on how much feeling and drive you have to get to this next step. Just keep doing what you are doing. Learn how the thought process draws in the true understanding of creation. When you say you don’t hear anything prior to our connection, you do hear, but it is at a frequency that doesn’t match what you are used to, so that you really aren’t responding to anything that is familiar.
    To answer your last question about whether life here is much the same as what I left, or in other words, where you preside now. Yes, it is pretty much the same but without the competitive nature. Where you preside in third, keeps you from seeing some of life’s processes that are available. One thing I would like to make clear at this time, is that there is a vibrational community that is beginning to circulate throughout the consciousness of the ones that are seeking to take the next step. Not all of you will do this at the same time, but the ones that are ready to make this exchange can separate themselves and follow their intuition and enter into this energy pattern, giving you an opening that will give you a much broader scale of a frequency transition. Once you see the goal of what you are trying to obtain, you will have a direction to follow. There are many ways of obtaining this transition, but the one that fits your pattern the best is in the area of the Rexel wheel. To find this certain place, you will be drawn to it once you reach the desert area.
    You know that when you were out there the last time, you all went unconscious at approximately 3 o’clock in the afternoon for nearly an hour. There was some mental implanting that was introduced into your subconscious that will be revealed a little at a time. You will all receive it simultaneously to help the transition. Everything follows the energy of need, the need to know.
    The next time you enter into the Rexel wheel or even in the vicinity of this energy, my colleagues and I are seriously planning to do a physical exchange, a walk-in. But first, we have to have your permission because it involves one or more of you to make this transition happen. It won’t be a complete takeover like it is in most cases. It will be a joint experience. In your case, you will be in complete control of your physical and mental state and I will be along for the ride. Once we reached this combined state, we will have much more clarity from both sides. You have to remember that when I made a frequency exchange, I lost a lot of my third dimensional experience of looking at life in that condition. Now when we connect, we will both be able to see both sides much clearer. It might take several of you to make this a reality.
    JB: This is something I’m looking forward to very much. I think our clarity and understanding of the process you are going through will give us a chance to understand how this frequency exchange actually takes place. (the next sentence came on the computer on its own) “Normally found in the womb with the one in the end and see from any other one”. Where did that sentence come from and what does it mean?
    Stephen: I am not sure but I think it was part of this walk-in connection I’m talking about. Keep reading that sentence and see if any thought process begins to make any sense. The next time you enter into the different energy fields within the Alvord desert, go into a mental monotone mind set and allow the Rexel, or whatever information you receive, permeate into your system.
    One thing I would like to bring to your attention is learning how to get separated from the third dimensional energy. Understand the process of money and the service that you are supplying with individual reasoning. I’m bringing this to your attention now so you will realize how to use this new energy without losing your power. You will be having many experiences with these new powers and will be very tempted to attach a price tag to them. Be aware that this will take away your mental processing of creation. Be careful not to apply a third dimensional concept of money. Don’t forget, the universe keeps everything balanced. Just keep that in mind so you do not lose your power. This is going to be rather difficult for some of you because you have been offered, in some cases, large amounts of money for your services.
    Remember, it is not wrong to charge for anything; you just lose your ability to draw in the new energetic field of knowledge. Anything that is done for the exchange of money, or anything similar, is a third dimensional way of surviving. It’s also the most difficult, especially now that the whole planet’s energy is shifting to this new frequency. You have been told many times how energy is created by thought. So, focus on what you want rather than on money. It is a much more efficient way of surviving. I understand this can not be done in one whole swoop because you have been in the money exchange for a long time, but understand how this process works and apply it, especially now, because the whole planet is running on this new energy. You must play the same vibrational frequency in order to survive this new element of diagnostic consciousness.
    I’m sure some of you have heard how a tuning fork puts out a frequency and if you have a hundred tuning forks in the same vicinity and 10 of them are identical to each other, and you strike one of the ten, the other nine will vibrate. So, if Mother earth is changing her frequency and you are not, guess what? You get to stay and take the next train. It is up to you to decide whether you want to follow this new frequency that has been put into place since 2000 and is growing at a rapid pace everyday. There are going to be many people that will not be interested because of their barcode on how to experience life won’t allow this to be an interest to them. The only ones that will take this information and go with it, are the ones that do not want to follow anything. They want to see their own path and follow it, not someone else’s.
    You have been told many times everybody is unique and everybody has something nobody else has. All of these unique parts are put into the one; the most powerful creative force the universe can manifest. Many people have asked, including myself, why are we here, what are we doing, what is God and what does God want? I have no answer for this. All I know is we all have a terrific drive to understand creation and live it to our fullest. Even the ones that are participating in the religious path have the same drive to understand. They must be left alone to go through this for their experience. They will eventually reach a point, in some incarnation, where they will pull themselves out of this condition of being a follower. As you know by now, any doctrine, no matter how evolved it is, is just somebody else’s opinion of creation.
    I’m sure most of you understand and have heard this before, but the reason I’m bringing this up now is to refresh your mind. This new tuning fork has been placed in position with all the other tuning forks that match. Each will be a piece of one giant frequency of understanding. Each of you is tuned in now. Isn’t that an interesting expression?…Each is receiving lots of information. Some of it won’t make much sense at first because you are still comparing it to the old tuning fork. From where I see this whole process, it’s falling into place magnificently. Many of you have a very good handle on this new process. As I can tell you from over here, life can be much simpler and less hectic once you learn to vibrate together. Just remember, separatism has no growth because it keeps you in such a limited view of creation.
    Look at Mother earth and all the things that she does completely as one. See how each animal, mineral and life form works together perfectly. Without this, Mother earth would cease to exist. Humans are the only ones that are not able to do this yet, until now. To have your tuning fork match Mother earth, all you have to do is allow her the freedom to do her thing. Emulate her same process. Once you become one with Mother earth, having the same frequency, a balanced life becomes very joyous; it is not just another day of testing. Many of you should be getting small spurts of this feeling at times, so it will give you a focus on where to go.
    The word selfish is just what it sounds like; everyone is trying to hang onto everything for themselves. That is what third dimensional living is all about. As soon as you reach “allfish”, that’s my new word, the New World is yours.
    JB: I would life to get a word in here if I may, what you’re saying is very interesting and I pretty much comprehend what you’re coming across with. But I am noticing with some of us at this time, especially myself, a tremendous shift going through my physical body. It is very intense and quite unnerving but on the other hand is very calming, it won’t allow me to sleep but I still see to be getting enough rest. I am receiving a lot of information but not capable of comprehension. It’s like somebody is feeding me way more than I can process. Is there anything you can tell me about what is going on?
    Stephen: I know exactly what you are all going through, your intention is drawing in much more then you can process, don’t get discouraged, it will eventually balance out. If you notice, you have a calm feeling within yourself, that is the feeling of the new frequency you are entering into. It will intensify much more in the near future, and you will notice at this time, the discomforts that you had to go through in this transformation will start to subside and it will be a joyous feeling that will set in because your frequency exchange is more in a fifth dimensional bracket then a third dimensional bracket. Once you vibrate in this condition you wont want it to go away, so you will constantly pay attention on how your thoughts run because you won’t want to lose this wonderful serene feeling that you have worked so hard to get.
    What you will notice is a tremendous amount of information about many many different processes on ways to increase your understanding of whatever is your project at the time. You have cultivated a tomato plant over the last four years that will endure most anything that can be thrown at it. The plants you have developed are called Dronans. This species of plant has the ability to attach its life force to other plants and increase their vital points of survival, and if used properly, this can be transformed over to the human physical body. Without realizing it, you have transformed a normal tomato plant into a superior condition that will be almost indestructible and also have a higher mentality of understanding that will connect with the human species. I know this all sounds wonderful, but you still have a lot of work to do to introduce a communication line between the two of you. But now that you’re understanding how to use balance frequencies between you and your friends, this will help immensely in this process.
    I know what is going on out there in your artificial environment (hothouse). It seems quite strange but as you can tell by using your dowsing tool, the energy field around this fruit is untouchable by any standards. Keep working with your guidance and try different methods with these new seeds and pass them out to your friends, so they can get them started in all different environments around the country. Be aware when raising these seeds, the normal process will not be necessary, you will have to work with a higher frequency of knowledge to understand how these should be handled. This whole process is new to the planet and you will soon seek out others around the planet that have been given similar instructions and you will join forces so this can transpire and tie with Mother earth’s higher dimension.
    Good bye and Thank You. Stephen Fossett.

Will

…thank you Steve…
    …we wondered what had happened to you…
    …thanks for the great word…Allfish…I Love it !…

…Will…

VioletRose

This is really very interesting, thanks for posting and thank you Steve!

Will

…strange that I read this the same day they announce the discovery of Steven’s body…still to be DNA tested…

…Steven…did you cross over and leave your body …or is this deliberate dis-information ?…

…Very good channelings though…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.