WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Greetings, folks, here’s the latest from the Garden of Unknowable Things, to end the year and begin anew…

truth: Seeing may constitute the basis for belief, but it is a poor foundation for truth, unless it is seeing with the heart and not with merely physical eyes. As an apparatus for discernment, the physical eyes are subject to anomalous input, distortion, and prejudice based on the input they have translated into belief. Truth is not bound by belief, although it can appear to individuals through personal belief as through a lens. Neither can truth be distorted, though it can be expressed according to certain parameters of belief that can give it the appearance of distortion. The truth is in itself complete, but appears incomplete in the limited sensory apparatus which most people rely upon for their particular understanding of it. What usually passes for truth is, in fact, merely an approximation thereof. Agreement can be achieved through consensus, and in this way open the way for greater understanding yet, again, this is merely an approximation. In order for truth to be understood, there comes a point at which reliance on the physical senses must give way to the more reliable apparatus of the heart, the antenna beyond language and thought. Within the structure of your body’s energetic patternings is the code for harmonic resonance. You have the experience of harmonic resonance when you are confronted with truth. The greater the truth, the greater the resonance. If belief creates and anomalous structure of energetic patternings programmed in such a way that it flows counter to the patternings of harmonic resonance of truth, the experience of truth can be less than harmonious until the patternings of subjective belief are restructured in accord with the greater structure of truth. Neither seeing factual evidence of truth nor hearing about it second-hand has the power of the presence of truth, and until that is experienced, truth remains an unrealized ideal.

echo

so is truth an idea? Not what is physically or literally there but the significance and the meaning that is given to what is being perceived? It’s difficult (for me) because language is a barrier, it both supports and prevents truth (or what is being perceived as truth).

there comes a point at which reliance on the physical senses must give way to the more reliable apparatus of the heart

this idea is a feeling that can be sensed but hard to share through self expression? Is that why we have poets, painters, musicians… politicians? A way to express truth or the idea, yet portray it in a personal way (through that lens). But the problem is most of the idea get’s lost in translation. Not everyone will understand the picture because it’s so personal or… intentionally misleading.

Will

…my father was from Missouri…

…the “Show Me” state…

…but my mom took it one step further…

…she said,

…”Don’t believe anything you are told…

…and only half of what you see”…

jamwolfsky

Truth of the buddha on suffering[youtube:two6speo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNd_ycGHQVA[/youtube:two6speo]

Would be interesting to compare the truth of God and the truth of sin 🙂 . I have had no formal christian educaton whatsoever but I have realised reading ‘a course in miracles’ how the emotion sin was the backbone, the fuel of many of my thought belief systems. This is not easy to spot, you have to pause and analyse the original emotion underlying your certainties. God’s sharing truth is a generous non jugmental founding light that no special being possesses more than another. It is there for all in One, you have to fuse with it. But what is God for you, did you spot this particular light somewhere in your soul? If not why not ask for it? 😀 Same with Christ and Buddha. We may spend hours talking with empty words 💡 , I say empty because with no experimental vision or feeling.

opalescent

You are the truth.

Ricky

open your heart to open the mind
    if things do not have a heart are they empty ? devoid of real meaning?

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

open your heart to open the mind
    if things do not have a heart are they empty ? devoid of real meaning?

For a thing to be a “thing”, it has to have some form to it, 3-D or otherwise. I use “form” loosely here, like we all use the word “thing” loosely, usually.

So if a thing is a thing, it has some node at the center of it around which its form is structured. That node is the core of its essence, so you could call that its heart. Its essence is its meaning, but meaning is subjective, based on the understanding of the observer or seeker of meaning.

You could say that the heart of a thing is light, but you could just as easily say that the heart of the heart of light is a “black hole” that sucks light to it, the light that gathers being light that assembles in response to the call of the heart’s center according to the resonance of the collective of light-particle frequency signatures… or something like that. Harmonious particles of light gather around a central node of gravity / attraction / conscious awareness of being / I AM.

What is that “black hole”? To my thinking, at the moment, it could well be a portal by which the individual node of I AM is linked with the Source.

Ricky

ok got ya.. yes i suppose every-thing has an essence of sorts which can be related to its center or heart, so therefore i guess that every-thing in existence screams its own meaning and therefore its truth just by the fact that ” IT IS” or “I AM” This however can be viewed as subjective from the outside.

Thank you for making me think opal! its monday morning and my brain now hurts, there is usually a whirrring sound in my head rather than deep thought 😉 your above comments however, are indeed insightful.

I bow to thee

Thank you 🙂

opalescent

Bow only to your own lovely heart, Ricky!

Glad I could help loosen some brain cells for ya.

Ricky

you be funny girl opal 😆
    i will take this opportunity to say bye bye for about 2 weeks i go off to work away, so keep the love fire burning for me. if i come back to find it gwan out i will be off to Lightworkers.org… where the love and light doth floweth from my screen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.