WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / Disclosure! / UFO Disclosure Conference on CNN
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity Disclosure! UFO Disclosure Conference on CNN

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Syme

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread456466/pg1

This just appeared on CNN and was a streamed conference in Washington. You might want to read the thread as I have just started on it but it seems interesting.

Can anyone get into the link for CNN or saw it? Cause I can’t at work and apparently it has been taken down from CNN already.

Syme

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21/astronaut-says-were-not-alone/

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
    We are not alone.
    “We are being visited,” the 79-year-old grandfatherly “spacefarer” told 100 or so UFOlogists gathered at a National Press Club conference called by the Paradigm Research Group (motto: “It’s not about lights in the sky; it’s about lies on the ground”).
    “It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence,” said the astronaut who made the longest moonwalk in history. “I call upon our government to open up … and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilization.”
    With a new, perhaps more intellectually curious president in the White House, UFOlogists say, the time is ripe for the United States to follow the lead of other nations and release all classified files about government interaction with extraterrestrial beings. In fact, PRG founder Stephen Bassett demands that the Obama administration dump the documents, and quick.
    “If it does not disclose, by the end of May – this is not a threat or anything, you don’t threaten the United States government, they’re heavily armed … the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically … and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we’re just going to make it as difficult on them as possible,” Mr. Bassett said.
    If Mr. Obama refuses, Mr. Bassett said there’s a chance “above 50-50” that the United States could fall victim to another space gap, this time by being beaten by another nation more willing to finally admit “the extraterrestrial presence.”
    “We will wake up and pick up The Washington Post or The Washington Times and the headline will read: ‘President [Nicolas] Sarkozy of France today will tell the French people about a confirmation of an extraterrestrial presence and provide evidence from defense military files.’ We will follow, and they will lead.”
    Packed into the First Amendment Room on the 13th floor (UFOlogists are apparently not triskaidekaphobic), the conference featured a half-dozen experts – all but one titled “doctor.” Former U.S. Air Force Lt. Milton Torres entranced the audience with a firsthand account of his encounter with a UFO.
    Flying over England on May 20, 1957, “I got this blob – it was not a blip, it was a blob” on his radar screen, big as an aircraft carrier, he said. “Then he took off at Mach 10,” something around 7,000 mph. The 77-year-old retired professor of civil engineering choked up as he retold how he was forbidden by a “spook” ever to speak of the incident, even to his father.
    The incident came out in late 2008 when Britain declassified a batch of Ministry of Defense files on unidentified flying objects. “It was such a relief for them to let me know that I can talk about this,” he said between sobs.
    Roger Leir, author, lecturer and “alien-implant researcher,” told the group that “multimillions” have been abducted worldwide, and some have been implanted with strange, tiny devices used to monitor or control.
    Holding court afterward, the doctor said the devices are similar to how we humans “tag” animals. Tagging “about 15 percent of the species results in enough didactic knowledge to satisfy the curiosity of whoever put ’em in.”
    Cheryll Jones, a former CNN news anchor, said she was surprised when she first started attending UFO events. “I was expecting a lot of crazies, tinfoil hats and all,” she said with a laugh. “But I think we can all benefit from being a bit more curious. Look at the cattle mutilations. Maybe it’s the military, but I don’t know.”
    Most, though, appeared to have come to see Mr. Mitchell. As perhaps the highest-profile claimant of alien visitation, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology doctor in aeronautics and astronautics told the gathering the time will come when we have to get off this rock we call Earth.
    “The sun will burn out in due course, and we have to be off this planet if our species is to survive,” he said. “At this point in human history on this planet, we’re now starting, and should be, to reach out beyond our planet and then beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there.”
    After the press conference, Mr. Mitchell said he got involved because people with UFO encounters “figured I was reliable enough to carry their stories and not compromise them.”
    “All of a sudden, when I began to realize the UFO phenomenon and alien visitation was real, I thought, ‘OK, we’re not alone in the universe.’ That’s pretty big news for we humans.”
    Asked why there still is no definitive proof, he said: “We have that, it’s just that it’s been covered up and denied by the powers that be in our own government,” adding that “there’s a secret government” that may be run by the “military-industrial complex.”
    “We’ve got to get to the bottom of this. It’s our place in the universe we’re talking about. We are really universal beings.” And as to whether his foray into UFOlogy is detracting from his reputation, he said, “Maybe I’m damaging it, but it doesn’t matter, because I know we’re right about this

opalescent

Excellent catch, Syme!
    This just in… the first three headlines on my homepage newsfeed from NPR, synchronistic bits highlighted:

Obama Defends Memo Release To CIA Employees
    Chaos Mars U.N. Conference On Racism
    Bank Profits: Sign Of Recovery, Or Blip On Screen?

Wanderer

Good one Syme, you beat me to it. I was about to post something about this conference. I just finished posting the videos on my blog 🙂

Here’s part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKhKgVpgBY&feature=player_embedded

You can watch the rest on my blog or youtube.

Zingdad

Fantastic stuff, folks.

Disclosure is coming. Slowly. But it is coming. It’s not a bad thing that it is taking as long as it is. If it happens too fast people get a fright. Frightened people are not reasonable people. And people can be very destructive when they are unreasonable. So we have to birth ourselves into the greater awareness with gentle and steady hands. And when the crucial moment happens we have to make sure that the awe and the wonder are greater than the fear and the panic. But it IS happening. It must happen. Without us meeting our star family the road just runs to a series of dead ends. And soon too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.