WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / UFOs & ETs / Ufo The Hague The Netherlands 14 10 2008
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity UFOs & ETs Ufo The Hague The Netherlands 14 10 2008

• This topic has 5 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Smartzone

I have this translate from Dutch to Englich:

note village – an amateur-filmer has 14 October on Tuesday to own says FLYING SAUCER filmed above the Dobbeplas in note village. The man has today put its pictures on YouTube.

The redactie of Telstar online seek contact with the maker of the small film by means of the mail: I tried film a bird of prey, but then came that UFO suddenly beyond. Honestly said I have violently been scared there of. Not only of that bit but also because I have filmed stop still more afterwards. But I do not think that I will release that, he writes.

The Video:
    [youtube:oifhdus0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUM-zJonr5k[/youtube:oifhdus0]

Source: http://www.telstar-online.nl/index.php

Cut, increased and treated screenshot.

😯 🙂 😀

UFOBelieve

Hi there Smartzone!

Nice short clip! xD I am always amazed by UFO videos! 😆
    Well I don’t want to go into detail if this could be fake or not.. I think especially the short videos are easy to fake, but a neat UFO video always puts a smile on my face, no matter if it’s true or not.

Thx for posting! =)

Smartzone

@UFOBelieve wrote:

Hi there Smartzone!

Nice short clip! xD I am always amazed by UFO videos! 😆
    Well I don’t want to go into detail if this could be fake or not.. I think especially the short videos are easy to fake, but a neat UFO video always puts a smile on my face, no matter if it’s true or not.

Thx for posting! =)

If it fake, you can, however, seeing to the pixcels.
    I myself have seen`in my life a lot FLYING SAUCER s with my naked eye :shock:, of near and remotely. And it is too much explain this here on this forum. 😉

Hi, dutchie!
    Maybe you can summerice a bit? I am curious…..
    Love, Monique

Smartzone

@monique-calis wrote:

Hi, dutchie!
    Maybe you can summerice a bit? I am curious…..
    Love, Monique

what you mean with summerice ❓

opalescent

summarize? :geek:

UFOBelieve

@opalescent wrote:

summarize? :geek:

Rofl. xD

Okay, I wasn’t really going to write this down here in the forums, but I wrote it to GA LOVES YOU, and I will just copy and past this here. For anyone who’s curious about UFO sightings. xDDD

@I wrote:

Yesterday I saw THREE UFOS!!!

There is only one UFO sighting I’m sure about, it was some weeks back, a grey round object with a dot in the middle that was a little darker than the rest, just floating in the sky, I was in the train while seeing it, and then I had to get out of the train, I looked up again, and it was gone. So this sighting was pretty special for me, although I first thought “it was nothing”, and when I told it to my brother, I realized that it may be the awesome thing I have been waiting for my whole life.

So yesterday. (…)
    Alright so, yesterday, as I was driving to the dormitory, on a train station somewhere you could see through the roof, and there was a very small, completely white dot, and I figured, if it would be man-made, a plane or something, it would have been so REALLY high, that it wouldn’t possibly have moved with the speed that it did. A few minutes later there was a plane with a contrail, and it was SO much bigger than this tiny white got.
    Then on my way to the dormitory, there was an object in the sky with multiple flashlights, I wasn’t sure if it was a plane, I’m still not exactly sure, because there was another object one minute later with the same course in the sky, which made a little sound (contrary to the first one), so this one surely was an airplane. But the strange thing about the first one was, as I was driving down the street I saw it right in front of me, up in the sky, floating, not moving at all, and as my street made a right hand bend, it began to move, pretty fast later, until it was out of my line of sight because of some trees.
    And the third one, when I was coming home to the dorms in the evening, it was already pretty dark, there was a totally BRIGHT light in the sky, not moving at all, it was flickering and just being there without any movement or sound. It was impossible to say anything about it’s altitude, as it was more or less over the horizon, not close to it, but not at all above my head, I could just see it by looking straight forward. It was really pretty bright, there was only ONE star I could see at another position, it wasn’t really THAT dark at all, that you would begin to see stars, so this really bright spot really stood out.

Haha I don’t know what’s happening to me right now!! 😆

I meant a short version of your sightings, I’m sorry, not being clearer….
    Love, Monique

opalescent

UFO, I’m so glad you shared that! What a boost it is to read it!

UFOBelieve

Haha can you imagine how BLASTED I am right now??!?!

Hahaha I’m feeling like on a roller-coaster right now. To my surprise I TOTALLY ENJOY studying right now, living in the dorms is just TOTALLY AWESOME, I am having one boost of happiness after another, one boost of Love after another, I can’t really help it. xDDD

Guys, believe me, in all honesty and from the deepest bottom of my heart. SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I begin to understand what people really mean by saying it’s a wonderful time to be on earth right now, I really begin to have a deeper understanding. This ascension process we are in right now is just AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.
    I’m totally full of.. don’t know.. xD positive feelings right now. Life is a roller-coaster and I’m enjoying every second more and more and more, and the next second is better than the previous one, and the following is even better, and this is happening in the last week very strongly, I am really feeling a total BOOOOOOOOOST in me, something that almost kicks my frequency up in an almost uncomfortable way. xDDDDDD

Haha forgive me I’m totally going crazy. xDDDDDDD

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

(Edit: Haha this is my 200th post. Does this mean something? I’m not into numerology. ^^)

Smartzone

@monique-calis wrote:

I meant a short version of your sightings, I’m sorry, not being clearer….
    Love, Monique

I find it not terrible monique-calis. 😉
    Ik zal dus iets vertellen wat ik als kind heb mee gemaakt, en wat ik mijn hele leven heb meegedragen.
    I will tell therefore to something what I as a child has made, and what I have carried with my complete life.

I have as a small boy in 1968, I 6 years a nasty experience had been then had. My mother brought me to bed, and one hour still no later to see I a shade curtains, I as a small boy was therefore curious and on once I stood therefore sudden eye in eye with grey extraterrestrial with almond eyes, I had this way been scared that I closed very rapidly the curtains, and that my complete life at have remained, I therefore several contacts have had by the years gone. By means of my dream I was on a spacecraft and could to outside look at by square windows, and the beings were too light recognise.
    And then I for the first time it video reported has seen of Alex Collier, saw I there many links in what I have made also.
    But I talk with nobody, I am nevertheless determined for crazy person.

And sorry my English letter is not 100%.
    My English talking is better than writing.

Love and Light
    Frans.

Will

…your English is sufficient Smart Zone (long to type…how about SZ ?)…we can understand….you are with friends …

Smartzone

@Will wrote:

…your English is sufficient Smart Zone (long to type…how about SZ ?)…we can understand….you are with friends …

Thanks you Will for your term 😀

😉

Will

…SZ it is …

…DJ SZ !…

…has kind of a ring to it …

…you Rock bro !…

Smartzone

@Will wrote:

…SZ it is …

…DJ SZ !…

…has kind of a ring to it …

…you Rock bro !…

WILL I have sent large UFO smiley already gone 😆 😆 😆 . see only small am still

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.