- February 19, 2010 at 11:33 am #7180
The Anglo-Saxon Mission : the Third World War and the Inheritance of the New World
We recently received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone. Bill Ryan did an audio interview with our source, an Englishman whose identity we have verified with all details known and confirmed. This man, like many we have spoken with, is no longer able to live with his conscience or to keep this information secret.
What our source reports is this:
• There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.
• It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos – all carefully engineered.
• The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.
• During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, “China will catch a cold”. Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.
• This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the “real” war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.
PS. If the youtube vid doesn’t work properly, try setting it from 480 pixels to 360 pixels in the bottom right corner of playerscreen .
This post has been copy/pasted from niburu.nl-forum with thanks from the poster cactus who brought this to our attention.
Light & love
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.